• Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Tis very sad when I'm the only one around anymore. Le sigh -.-

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
It had been a long time since anyone had come into the lazy bar by the ocean cliff shore. A lone figure stood off in the distance, staring in utter shock at the current condition of the bar. Most of the wood that formed the walls were now splintering and discolored, the hedge maze was WAY overgrown with a few odd looking plants never before seen in the area (if even on this planet), windows were covered in dust or broken, the main door to the establishment was barely hanging onto the frame by it's stripped hinges, and the roof looked like a dragon landed on it. Not only that, but the rather large mansion that was behind the bar was now just a basement instead of the three floors it once was.

The figure of the red haired woman could only blink before her eyes drifted back down to the paper in her hand.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Dear Idiot,

I'm glad you're finally among the material plane once more. You're friends really missed you and I figured that cloaked freak of yours was up to no good. You can thank me later. Just don't NEVER die on me again and then send them a stupid note to meet up with you only to have total strangers tell me you died. I don't care what you are now or what you do from now on, but just don't die again.

Love,
Your crazy sister from another demon, Aryanna

P.S. Everyone kind of went crazy and dispersed after you died, so no one was around to take care of the place. So sorry!! You knew better than to put me in charge. Hate you with love!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Irish read and reread the letter about 20 times with her eyes drifting up to the builing in between. She wanted to cry...she probably should cry, but that was something she couldn't do right now. Instead, she stood up tall, tucked the letter back into her pocket, and made her way to her home.

As she had noticed earlier, the door was coming off it's hinges, so when she reached to grab it, the whole door came down with a thud. If her eyes couldn't have grown any bigger, they did as she looked inside. The whole place looked like it had not only been ransacked, but was literally trashed. Dust and cobwebs were absolutely EVERYWHERE, chairs were broken, tables turned over, and bottles and glasses were scattered about.

"....I'm going to kill one of them...."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She probably took more time than she needed to, moving about the three floors, checking the condition of each room as she went by. The only place she had yet to look was the basement.

She took a somber moment to collect herself and then walk down the stone staircase. There she found her old coffin, the silk lining torn and the lid actually fallen off on the floor. The circular door that lead to the caves was once again locked and heavily locked as well as trapped set, probably by Aryanna or Allurian. There was still once case of scotch left, so she picked it up and took it up to the bar.

She made a clean spot on her old desk, opening. A bottle from the case to drink from as she set to work on making a list of items she would need to start rebuilding and orders to stock back up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff