FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

Olivia tried to not laugh, but a small giggle escaped her lips. "Not here" Olivia said, in a odd tone, "No one is under the covers, I swear."

A silent heart will never be heard

-(OOC: Weaksauced again! :O )-

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

xxxxxxx❝ let me {show} you real magic
things only {seen} in your dreams ❞xxxxxxx

Trace raised his brows. "Well if no one is here, then I guess that I will just go down to the bar and grab a few drinks." He tried to sound really sad. He released his grip on Olivia and moved from the bed. He stayed standing there though, waiting for her reaction.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Drake was technically dead for a few moments, but soon enough, nerves fired again, and Drake took in such a huge gasp that it arched his back.

A hoarse cry sounded from him, and he curled up in the fetal position, crying so hard that it shook his entire being. He felt very sick, and he reached for something, anything. He managed to grab a plastic bag hanging under the table, and he got on his knees and vomited into the bag. He kept sobbing hard still, tying up the bag, dropping it, then falling again, covering his face with his hands.

Drake thought he'd known suffering once, but it turned out he didn't know the meaning of the word until now.

Friendly Citizen

"Gracias, esqueleto," Rukawa replied to the barkeep as he picked up his drink, and took it down in one go. "Aaaahhh, that's nice," he spoke as he tapped on the bartop with the glass. His own way to request a refill.

His attention went to Max, and he couldn't help but smile. She haven't really changed. Always the playful demoness in her own way. She really stood out to him, and that was why they been friends for so long. Rukawa never seemed bored around her.

"I only brought it along to shave those legs of yours," he said in a mocking tone as he tapped on her leg with the same katana she called knife. He knew she going to have a comeback as he pulled a bartool close to her and planted himself there.

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

Olivia pops up out of the bed with part of the cover draped on her shoulder, "No!" She said to him, "I hear it is even more lonely down there and someone could spike a drink and all that stuff." Olivia told him, in a sarcastic way, just trying to see if he would leave or not.

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

When Olivia showed her face, Trace pounced on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. He chuckled softly. "I have found you!" He kissed her shoulder and couldn't help but smile.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

He grinned, leaning into the hug and gladly returning the kiss. When she backed up he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't you worry about that. I found it and I knew the instant I saw it that I had to get it for you." Winking to her he finished up his coffee and stood, stretching with a loud yawn.

"Well, I think I'll go see what's in the kitchen, then I'm going to have to slink off upstairs. Travel was heck, I don't understand how people can do that on a daily basis." Blowing her a kiss he headed to the kitchen, when the door closed behind him a childish giggle was heard as he discovered the scones she'd picked up for him. Coming out of the kitchen he head behind the bar and scooped her up to give Percillia a hug. "Thaaank you! I shall enjoy some of those for breakfast!"

Sebastian grinned, then nuzzled her neck before heading off to his room with a wave.

ooc: I need to go for a bit. I'll be back to lurk in a few.

"There are many stories hidden within the night sky...
Just gaze upon the heavens to be whisked away towards adventure, romance, or tragedy..."
-- Sebastian Nystra

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

Olivia was surprised at what he just did, "Um, heh, uh" She went at it again, as she turned bright red, "T-Trace." Olivia said, "L-little close a-are we?" She said to him, as she turned her face, trying to hide how red she was, given the situation.

User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

Blue eyes fell on the katana as he tapped her leg. She could hide each of her features if she chose to, but she was proud of her appearance, hooves and all! Although, some men seemed to have a different opinion. She couldn't understand why, though.
She rolled her eyes and shook her head before spitting back at him, "Yeah, well maybe we should use it on that hair of yours. You look like a prom queen." The length nearly matched her own!
She laughed and reached for her martini again and finished it with one last swallow. Her finger lightly tapped the rim of her glass, waiting for one of the bartenders to fill it. All it took was a single wink and a charming smile to gain the loyalty of one of the bartenders. They'd be at her beck and call all night, at least for martini's. As for company, she was already occupied.
Black smoke swirled around her lower legs, covered them completely. When the smoke cleared it would reveal a pair of bare legs with ankles, heels and toes. She slid one bare foot up the inside of one leg. She arched a brow and held a smirk on her lips. "Better?" Her tone was playful, as usual.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack would have raised an eyebrow at the woman's "request" for another glass.

Sighing, he got up, then refilled it before sitting back down and continuing to smoke his pipe. At least things had finally settle down...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

Trace pulled away and looked wounded. "Well okay." He scooted away about a foot. He lowered his gaze. "It is so lonely over here though!" He had a smile on his face, ready to pounce again.

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

"Well, um" Olivia was still red from what just happened, "Goodnight?" She said, in an off beat tone, just only to be confused by how Trace is reacting.

Olivia turned to her side, laying her head on her pillow and pulling the covers up over her chest.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

A rush of relief washed through her when he woke back up but it lasted only for a moment. Fear took over as he threw up again and then curled up. What was wrong with him? Without a word, she tried to hug him, though it was a bit awkward with him on the floor. There was nothing else she could do but wait and hope he was alright.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

Trace watched her and was a bit confused. He laid down next to her and kind of looked around for a moment. He wasn't sure whether to cuddle or not. Not with how she didn't want him close. So he stayed still until she would maybe say something.

Friendly Citizen

Getting no reply from the skeleton, Rukawa got distracted with Max when she made fun of his hair. He grabbed on his hair, and leaned in close to her to throw his hair on her shoulder. His straight hair was surprisingly well maintained. The man appeared to take care of hair.

"Feel it. You know you like it," he taunted before, backing off, and pulling his hair away with a sudden jerk with his head. He then noticed the smokes and all, and her legs transforming into normal.

He kept his gaze down, but pulled a disappointed look on his face as he complained. "But, I was shave them and make a fur coat."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff