8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*I Hope That Maybe One Day...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It seemed the twins functioned in shifts of sorts for tonight it was Mirai's long bath that left Sarai coming down alone. She made no noise really, soft gladiator sandals in black made sure of that. Her white sundress trimmed in black only rustled slightly as she came upon the bar, auburn colored hues looking around the area.

They wouldn't take long to land on something alarming though, a man with a blade. She automatically shied away, but kept watching, unable to help herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
...We Will Be Free.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Playful Nerd

•••••••••⋖ ✣ αyα & vσl vαusкαr ✣ ⋗•••••••••

Vol let out a deep growl. It figured the man wasn't the innocent type. Seeing a weapon already at the draw, the giant stood his ground, knowing to only attack when and if he or his sister were first. His arms lowered into fists, the flesh squeaking in anger that his sister would try to help someone only to be repaid in what he hoped would only be a minor incident. "Red Sanctum. I suggest you drop your weapon, sir..." As if his voice didn't sound any more threatening already, this would be the only warning he'd give. He'd apprehend the man, but only if he had to for the safety of the others.

The white cat slunk deeper in between the legs of the chairs and tables, fur raised on end as her pale blue eyes set on the black flame sword. Oh why did that guy have to pull a weapon out?

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Echo backed away the moment she saw the sword. This was getting to be too much, every time she went downstairs to serve the patrons someone decided to attack or be hostile. Screw it. She thought to herself as she went back to the bar and picked up her neglected tea.

"I'm sitting this out.." She muttered to herself while watching.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien only raised an eye brow at him as he said Red Sanctum, "One last question." He asked the brute, "What of HKO?" Damien asked him, slowly shifting his blade at him, "I won't attack if you do." Damien added, giving a weakening sigh, only to feel that the pain of the wound was still there, he only tried to brush it off with a cough.

Damien was calming down for a little bit there, becoming much more self aware of his surroundings, noticing the young woman walk by. he shortly switch his gaze over to the brute of man once more. Damien's flame engulfed the blade one more and when it dispersed itself all there was a fork him his hand again, he placed the fork back on the table. "My apologies, I did not notice that this was an Inn."

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once the weapon was gone, Sarai drew closer. That was one major flaw both the girls had, a sincere sense of curiosity. With Mirai back to her old self, Sarai had reverted as well, shy but curious if something struck her enough. Still, she had already been chatty with many of the patrons here.

She came closer still, aware of the giant and only slightly of the cat. Instead she was fascinated by the man and his magic. Mostly his magic.

"Excuse me, how did you do that?" she asked simply, her gaze trailing from the wounded man, up to the giant, down to the cat and back again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
...We Will Be Free.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Playful Nerd

Vol eyed the man, watching the blade shift as he spoke. "I don't know any H...K...O..." As soon as the fork was back on the table, he let up his guard a bit then shot an angered glare at his sister then looked over at the squished pretzel on the counter. He snorted out in agitation as he sat back down to eat up the rest of the now crumbly piece of bread as he contemplated Aya's scolding. Yes, she'd saved the man but what if he'd woken up while she was carrying back and attacked her?

Now that that was over, Aya went back to her casual kitty cleaning, licking her paw and swiping over her face to clear off the blood that still stained her ivory fur. She kept an eye on the guy though, knowing her brother had turned his back on a stranger with a weapon. She had to keep her brother's trust after that mess somehow. But things were at ease...for now.

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien was, honestly, very surprised at what the man said, "What happened?" Damien asked himself quietly, then the young woman that he noticed earlier walked up to him and asked him a question, his eye brow was raised up again, "By bending the energy force surrounding the object and infusing it with mine, why do you ask?" He asked her, just confused by what happened to him, where was he, what was the year, HKO gone, being asked about his abilities, this has never happened to him before, he was utterly confused, but still managed to keep a stable look upon his face.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Shaking her head Echo finished her tea and made for the stairs. "Goodnight people. Try not to die or kill anyone." She muttered as she waved to the people inside. On any other night she would have been more caring, compassionate, but lately something was eating at her. While the surprise of Andrew playing the piano this morning was wonderful she was still suffering from the flash back induced by the skeletal figure the other night.

Slipping beneath the covers she would try to shut it all out and get some rest.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew was reading in bed when Echo came in, and he immediately detected something was wrong.

He set the book aside, turned off his light, then slid down next to her, putting his arm around her and sighing. He wouldn't press her, but he would be there for her. Just as she had been there for him in the past.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarai blinked.

"Oh. I was just curious." She said simply, trying to wrap her head around the concept. It kind of made sense, given the right circumstance, but it wasn't something she was familiar with really. Of course, she had only really just begun digging into magicks.

Maybe someday they would come to be useful to her and Mirai. That was the hope anyways. She continued to watch, the man's face calm though he seemed confused.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
...We Will Be Free.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Playful Nerd

When the pretzel was finished, payment was left after Vol scooped up the remaining ones off the plate. He got up, kicking one of the chairs his sister was hiding between, causing her to jump at the sudden movement behind her. Without a word to either, they both knew it was time to leave. Enough problems had been cause already. They wouldn't cause more with their discussions and private arguments here. No. Those would be kept to the woods, away from prying ears and eyes.

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien gave her a nod, then shortly noticing her image of the concept of it, "It's not magic." Damien told her, "Magic allows to to only move along side with the object's energy, not infuse yourself with it." He told her, "Think of it like crafting a Zayo," Damien paused for a second, then realizing the fact she may not know what a Zayo was, "Okay scratch that, think of it as a seal." Damien said to her, figuring that seal were still used, since there were commonly know through out, "You place the seal on what it is needed to be on, and ya press it, as it summon it in other words on whatever or whomever, which when you do something like that, you are going in the same direction of it, so you're not bending it at will." Damien lets out a wisp of breath then goes on, "But with my ability, Akima's Flame in other words, allows you to become apart of that abject and reshape it, there for allowing you to." Damien paused as he looked over on the table and took the fork once more, "Craft a." He paused again, letting his black flame engulf the fork.

Damien's black flame took shape of something decent size and round, once it slowly went away; the fork was no more, it become an silver mirror, "Mirror," Damien told her was he handed her the mirror, "Or any other object you so choose of your liking." Damien told her as he took a seat, feeling slightly tired, must of been from what happened to him recently, before he arrived here.

-(OOC : Big post is Big for my case o.o )-

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She watched, curious all the while before he handed her the mirror. A nod left her as she looked into it. After a moment, her gaze shifted to the man.

"That is a very good gift to have." Sarai said, her gaze trailing back to the mirror. If only she could have done something like this, maybe they wouldn't have to worry about anyone coming after them. Then they would be safe for sure.

"Was it taught to you? I'm afraid I don't know much about gifts, magicks, or anything like that really."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
...We Will Be Free.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien gave her a slight nod, "Well sort of, it takes a strong mind to do something like this, but I never completed my training." Damien told her, "Well not entirely, just missed a few things here and there." Damien finished, giving a pop of his knuckles, he was tired, almost ready to pass out right then and there, but he still stayed up for the young woman, "How about this, I can teach you sometime later, that is if we can see if you can pass the test first." Damien told her as he got up, "I'm sorry, I can barely keep myself awake right now, this whole, situation is hard on me at the moment, I will see you later." He said to her as he walked out of the bar room.

He made his way to the lounge, seeing a couch out of the way of people that come into the room, Damien walks over to it, letting out another weak sigh, still feeling the pain that was upon him from before, he laid down onto the couch and kicked his legs up onto the arm, giving a close of his eyes he fell asleep, remaining quiet for the night.

Romantic Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarai nodded and went up to bed herself.

(Sorry I just passed out last night. Heh)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
...We Will Be Free.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out