MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Smiling to the large man she poured him a few shots of assorted liquors and mixed them into a glass. "Here you are, surprise of the day." Echo giggled and turned back to March. "Can I get you anything else sir?" She asked with a smile.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Super Scamp

"Did you enjoy your Easter?" March asked as he looked up at the giant of a man. "Eat well with the family and all of that?" He inquired with a small smile. Looking to Echo March rubbed his chin, "Oh! Oh! Do you have those soft baked pretzels here? They're really great barfood, you know? They make you thirstier and full at the same time...which leads to more drinking! I could go for one of those jumbo pretzels right about now...."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

"Let me check the kitchen!" She said before heading off to the kitchen, Echo was certain that Sebastian had some whipped up.

It took her a few moments, but then she came out and served up a plate covered in the soft treats. "Here you are!" Taking one up for herself she nommed on it while looking around slowly.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Playful Nerd

•••••••••⋖ ✣ αyα & vσl vαusкαr ✣ ⋗•••••••••

Vol nodded at the young lady as he picked up the glass. "Yes, m'am." He paused, hearing the other ask for pretzels and booze. An amused chuckle escaped. "I'll have a few of those pretzels as well." After his order he glanced back down at March. "No. No family except my twin sister." Where was she anyways? "What about you, sir?"

Aya had made her way to the deck area and lucky for the stranger had seen something fall from the sky. As quick as her paws could carry her she rushed out towards the river's edge to the man, sniffing him to see if he was still alive. The scent of blood stung her nose. The poor man was so badly beaten. She shifted into a small, albino elephant and scooped him up, carefully pulling him back to the tavern.

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

As he was being dragged back, he was quietly and weakly mumbling name, "T-Tide," was the first to come out, "S-Scarlet" was the second one, the the rest were unable to be understood for the fact he was in and out of consciousness.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

Super Scamp

"Thank you so very much Echo! I really appreciate it!" Taking a pretzel he happily chowed down on the fluffy baked treat. "The service is so fantastic here I don't know why I didn't come here sooner!" March was all smiles before he turned to the larger gentleman.

"Well I don't have immediate family to speak of..." March paused and puzzled out how to explain his situation. "I was an orphan since birth and I was raised as part of a travelling circus troupe. Right now the most current generation of the troupe is touring in Europe and I couldn't afford the trip this year." Downing the second shot March perked up, "Although I did manage to visit my friend Alexa the snake tamer for Easter!" He grinned lopsidedly, "I'm a juggler and a marksman if you were curious."

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same
Outfit For The Day

Lucifire emerged from her room. She brushed stray curls from her face, tucking them behind her ear, her hat held in place with little clips. She felt very bohiemian today in her dress. She liked it. She looked around the bar as he descended the stairs. Bright eyes searching for a familiar face

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Echo looked over to March and inclined her head. "What is juggling?" She asked curiously. Wondering what he was talking about, she had never seen juggling before, nor did she know what a circus was.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Playful Nerd

Vol plucked up a pretzel, pausing to speak. "The circus huh?"A piece was torn off and stuffed into his mouth. "Never was a fan." He said after swallowing the chewy dough. "Though I'm sure Aya would like to see a juggling act." If she wasn't busy carrying a body towards the place.

Outside, Aya was close enough to the tavern to gently drop the man. Tide...Scarlet, she noted before taking a deep breath and letting out the loudest trump she could muster.

Inside, Vol had heard the cry. Without a word, he jumped up from his seat, slamming the leftover pretzel on the table before quickly squeezing his way through the various doorways and storming onto the deck where he spied the bright elephant down a ways. He rushed over, seeing blood dripping from her white trunk down onto a badly wounded man on the ground. "What the hell do you think you're doing wandering away like that!?" He boomed at the albino. "You could have gotten killed!" He assumed the man had attacked her but there was no damage on her anywhere.

The elephant stood up on its hindlegs as it transformed into a beautiful young lady. "He fell from the sky!" She said pointing up towards the growing darkness. "I-I found him like that, big brother."

With a snort, Vol hesitantly glanced down at the injured before scooping him up and carrying him inside back to the bar, his twin close behind trying to wipe off whatever blood she could. "Anyone know a medic?"

Super Scamp

"You've never seen someone juggle before Echo? Wow! You're missing out! Uh..." He glanced around, "Let me see here..." He flashed Echo another winning smile. "Do you trust me?" Winking to the current bartender March stood to his feet and tightened the gloves on his hands. "When I say go I want you to throw four bottles to me, one at a time. It doesn't matter what size or shape they are. Aim for my hands if you would so kindly...and I can show you exactly what juggling is."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

She would have loved to see the demonstration, but when someone called out for a medic she blinked and leaped over the bar. "What's wrong?" Echo as she called for the medic spindle.

Looking to the man in the larger man's arms she tried to assess what happened.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

The man felt himself touch the ground, gently, but yet it still gave him a sharp pain, making him clinch his side.

He could barely hear the conversation above him, then he felt the man pick him up and shout out for a medic. He tried to say something but only a weak pained sound came out of his mouth.

Playful Nerd

"My sister says he fell from the sky. Bloodied."He grumbled out, though he held tight to his suspicions but didn't dare speak about them. He lowered the unconscious so the girl and the spindle could inspect him.

The twin albino retreated, casting a glance at Echo and the odd robotic creature before shifting into a cat and ducking under a table to clean up the red. She knew she was in for a harsh scolding after this was over.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

For the most part Echo was no medic, but thankfully the spindle was tending to the injuries. Heading behind the bar she took care of March's drink and cash before grabbing a basin of water and some cloths to clean the man up with.

Kneeling beside the man's body she made to clean up as much of the blood as she could.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Once the spindle was finished with he, he gave a groan, as if he were waking up. As he opened his eye's fully, blinking a few times, seeing a few people in the room, completely unsure of where he was, he started to panic.

A black flame wrapped around him and then the black flame appeared on the other side of the room, grabbing a metal fork on a near by table, his flame wrapped around his hand, forming a blade's shape, once the flame dispersed itself, there was a long sword in his hands having it pointed towards them, pretty much in a attack stance, waiting to see if they would attack. "Who are you with?" The man asked sorta loudly, still in full panic mode.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces