EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Super Scamp

"Bwahahaha! I WILL CONSUME!" With the three bowls set before him Wiggy began the task of devouring the delicious noodles. Producing a gorgeous pair of ancient ivory chopsticks the Necromancer began to enjoy his noodles. It was rather quiet at the moment considering how busy the Rosewood usually was. "Maybe everyone is home celebrating the holiday? Good ole zombie Jesus day!"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
ϯ Isaac Holmes ϯ

No one notices...
No one cares...

Isaac wiped away the tears and smiled sadly. "He certainly sounds crazy..."

The cloaked figure came up behind Isaac, and his scythe was held high above him. Isaac closed his eyes tightly and waited...

The scythe came down and struck Isaac hard in the back, the pointed edge of the scythe bursting through Isaac's chest. Ghostly blood spilled all over the floor, but it evaporated as soon as it touched the ground.

Isaac cried out softly, staring down at the point as it jutted from his chest. If Jamina looked closely, she could see his beating ghostly heart, a pale green as it thumped rapidly in his jutted ribcage.

Isaac nodded. "Promise..." he whispered.

With that, the reaper threw Isaac into the floor before following closely. Then all was silent.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Jamina Cross

Shutting her eyes once it was over, Jamina gently runs her fingers over the cover of the book. Shaking her head, she turns around and floats over to Wiggy. "You're certainly hyper today!" Unsure of where to put the book for now, the girl shrugs and tucks the small item into her shirt. She just wouldn't tell Isaac that she did that... he might get annoyed. He seemed to be much more of an uptight person than she was.

"Hungry much?" She eyes his food. She had started to forget a bit how it tasted... but that didn't matter. It's not like she longed for it anymore. Trying not to giggle, Jamina tucks her hair back into her hat. She didn't have to worry about getting fat or diets anymore. Excellent.

Super Scamp

After finishing the three bowls Wiggy handed them off to the Spindle. "Thank you my silent companion. Your company is much appreciated." Sitting back he patted his stomach gently and smacked his lips. "Bah I don't want to work through the weekend, but some people don't think much of the only Zombie Holiday in the world. Stab them! Stab them I say! Harumph!" Looking up to Jamina the Necromancer smiled. "Why hello my good friend! Always! I consume a great deal of carbohydrates on a daily basis...need to fuel the proverbial fire!"

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Jamina Cross

Chuckling, she runs her fingers through her hair. "Carbs, eh? I'm only used to seeing people gorge themselves on that when they are drunk." Her voice trails off a bit as a memory surfaces, but the girl shakes it off. "Now, what are you rambling about? Zombies?" Giving him a slightly confused look, the ghost crosses her arms. "Zombies can't really be that much of a bother, can they? Or are they like regular people? Not all... stupid and shambling."

Super Scamp

"You don't want to see me when I'm drunk. It's rather depressing to see me drink my sorrows to death." Shaking his head vehemently Wiggy smiled broadly. "Why my dear! Zombies are my business! To me they are the most important despite their shambling nature. Naturally, Easter is the holiday of the greatest zombie of all: Jesus Christ! As the Bible says he rose on the third day...but no one said in what shape! So I think he came back as a zombie! It's GENIUS I SAY! GENIUS!" Tossing his head back the Necromancer cackled with laughter.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Yevette had decided to walk to the tavern today, she had no patients but the atmosphere was pleasant enough to enjoy a good mug of tea in. Passing through the doors she immediately went to the bar room and took a seat. Gazing about she saw Wiggy and what appeared to be a ghost chit chatting. With a content smile she settled for requesting her mug of green tea, and a bowl of rice from the spindle behind the counter. She couldn't help but wonder where the help was today.

While she waited, Yevette adjusted her shortened skirt and blouse. The knee length garment accented the black mesh of her prosthetic with a deep charcoal that matched the vertical stripes of her blouse. By the time her tea was ready she was playing with her hair, having tied it up in a bun an ebony hair stick. "Thank you." she said politely to the spindle before quietly drinking her tea.

Super Scamp

The Necromancer heard the footsteps and whirled around. Suddenly his bright blue eyes lit up, "Aaaah, the good Doctor! So lovely to see you! Come join us won't you?" He motioned for her to join the pair. "We were just discussing the merits of Easter Sunday!" The Necromancer grinned from ear to ear.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

"Its good to see you too Wiggy." She replied with a smile being invited to join the two she nodded happily, taking up her tea and rice as it had arrived before moving to join them. "Easter Sunday? Oh yes, Zombie Jesus day, such an interesting holiday." Yevette took a drink of her tea, then nestled onto her stool and giving them both a broad grin. "Most just laugh at me, but how else could he have come back? They never said he had a pulse when he rose." Giggling to herself she took a mouth full of the rice and mused to herself, for a doctor of her professionalism she was rather quirky at times.

Super Scamp

Wiggy smiled and laughed, "My sentiments exactly! Pulse notwithstanding it doesn't say what state he was in! He still had his injuries although they did not affect him which potentially means that he was undead!" He giggled at the concept. "So Yevette do you have any Easter plans? I know that I am working unfortunately...need to put in the eight and a half hour shifts. Lots of appointments I suppose." Shrugging he motioned for another Spindle to fetch him a cup of water.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

She was pleased that he was laughing with her rather than at her. Yevette was more spiritual than religious, so she found it interesting to debate with those of other beliefs, some of the reactions were down right priceless. After a few more bites of her rice she sighed and leaned against the counter at the mention of the easter weekend. "I've a check up appointment with Mister Bayne, and an appointment of my own." With a grim smile rubbed the back of her neck.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew was practically going insane. Two days of rest was far too much for him. But he was itching to get the hell out of his bed. He was practically vibrating with anxiety. But he resolved to wait. Wait until the doctor approved his back...

Super Scamp

"Yes! We need to line you back up!" Wiggy cracked his knuckles. "You're undoubtedly completely unaligned and I intend to change this!" He smirked lopsidedly. "I'll have you know that if I didn't chose to become a Necromancer I would have gone down in history as a rather unassuming masseuse. I think I made the right decision in the end!" He added with a broad smile. "By the end of this evening you'll be more flexible than you thought possible!"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Hearing him crack his knuckles made her cringe, she absolutely hated that sound. Busying herself with her tea she set the mug down and closed her eyes a moment, finishing up her small bowl of rice. "Whenever you're ready, just let me know if you'd rather I stay sitting or if I should lay down." Yevette said almost reluctantly, it wasn't that she didn't want the massage, but she had a policy about being touched in anything other than a professional manner. She would accept the massage, but that would be as far as she'd let herself indulge. Strange to say the woman had even shied away from hugs from family as a child.

Super Scamp

The Necromancer stroked his chin slowly. "It's probably best if you lay down so I can work on the knots. It will relax your upper body which I am most worried about. Otherwise you may need to see a chiropractor..." He shook his head and smote the bar with his fist, "I will not stand for such a thing!" Gritting his teeth Wiggy growled, "By the time you'll feel 10,000% Percent lighter!" Suddenly his expression softened. "I imagine this must be a little uncomfortable for you as I am a man and you a lovely woman. I am purely professional have no fear."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff