McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

When she leaned up against him, Morgan looked down at her. "Well, when you're ready to talk about it I'll be here" He promised "And if I'm not physically here, you know how to get a hold of me" The higher ranking members of his pack often wondered about his relationship with Ristar, because on several occasions he had been known to leave to help her with a problem. He still took care of his pack obligations of course, but he didn't have a mate within the pack, and as the second in command below only the alpha, many of them thought it was strange. They didn't say anything to him about it, just speculated among themselves and though he did sometimes overhear them talking about it he really didn't care.

With her head on his shoulder and with her sitting close to him he could smell her hair and her perfume, but mostly her natural scent. He was so distracted that barely heard her at first when she spoke, teasing him as she had done for many years "And why do you think I want anything different?" He questioned

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: The Green Fields of France

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Ristar Black

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

Ristar nodded at his words, knowing exact what he meant. Although he was a werewolf, and she a vampire, their bond was far stronger than others like them. Most of the time, all she had to do was think of him and 'poof', there he was. The same went for him as well, though she tried not to use it often. She didn't want to get him into trouble with his pack, after all.

His last few words had her laughter bubbling out of her. Unable to resist, she leaned up and kissed his cheek gently. Oh, he was far more fun than most of his kind. Enjoying it now, Ri toyed absently with the ends of her curls and grinned at him. As much fun as she knew sharing a bed with him would be, they both knew their friendship was more important. For now.

"My sweet Morgan, didn't anyone ever teach you not to play with fire? You'll get burned, handsome." She teased once more before leaning back slowly. Deciding it best to put another thought in her mind other than playing with Morgan, Ristae pushed herself to her feet and held her hand out for his.

"Come on. Let's go for a walk."

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.
Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Although Morgan was a werewolf, his pack and others like it in Ireland were quite different from werewolves in much of the rest of the world. They didn't have a problem with vampires, mostly because they had no reason to. And although they would occasionally raid livestock when they were desperate, which hadn't been for centuries for his pack, they helped humans instead of hunting them and hurting them.

"I'm sure I can handle it" Morgan said with a smile when Ristar warned him that he could get burned playing with fire. He watched as she stood up and took her hand when it was offered to him, but he used his legs to get up instead of pulling himself up with her hand. He was trying to be considerate since he was a good deal heavier than her, and he didn't want to pull her down

When she suggested a walk, he nodded. "Alright, sure. Lead the way avourneen" He said to her. Avourneen was an Irish word meaning 'Sweetheart' or something similar that he used when speaking with most women like 'dearie' or 'love' but it meant a little more directed at her

Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Be right back, Morgan. Have to go get the husband.))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

Once again, his words had laughter bubbling up out of her. He knew exactly what her powers were and had felt their heat a time or two. She was tempted to remind him of it now, but held off when she felt his hand in hers. The last thing Ri wanted was to hurt him. He meant far too much to her.

The term of endearment he used for her did what it always did. Her rosy cheeks flushed an her starry eyes looked down at the ground. She did her best to play it off, but knew his strong senses would catch the change. So, she simply squeezed his hand gently and led the way outside. The night air was bound to help her heated mood.

"I want to thank you for the other night, Morgan. You really saved me." She confessed, her entire demeanor lightening up the momebt they were outside. "I don't know what I would've done without you." Ri added, turning her sapphire gaze onto Morgan as she led the way towards the woods.

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan smiled when Ristar flushed and looked away when he used his little nickname. She had a similar reaction to many other women including many of the female pack members. She was trying hard to pretend it didn't affect her, and he could tell but he didn't say anything. He knew better and instead he just followed her outside.

"Of course, you know I'm always happy to help you" Morgan said when she thanked him for his help the other night. Even if he hadn't been in the area, he would have made the trip to help her if he could, though he did feel bad at the time because of how miserable she had seemed.

[If I suddenly poof, it's because I'm sharing a room now and I get self conscious when I'm trying to RP and someone is reading over my shoulder redface So I try to RP when people are not home and sleeping and stuff]

Ristar Black

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Though I am going to bed now]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((No worries, Morgan. We will just say they just went for a stroll and leave them there. Night.))

Ferocious Guardian

You asked...
that I never leave again without saying goodbye...
User Image

Shadow hadn't really been paying attention to her body language or anything really. When he had alcohol it took a lot to pull him away from it. But when she spoke he would listen. '' You really think he needs protecting? A boy, who I raised and taught how to hunt the strongest creatures this world has ever seen. You think a man like that needs protecting? My dear you were naive. '' He didn't shout, he didn't get mad. He simply stated the truth. He knew she was doing it out of kindness or some other emotion he was missing but in his opinion something of that sentiment was stupid. Especially when someone like Adrian was concerned. That kid alone could easily grow to be stronger than Shadow. '' I get you were trying to do the right thing but it may have ended up being the wrong thing. Did you perhaps ever consider his feelings in the matter? '' Though he didn't really care. As the girl continued he simple drank more from his bottle and waited for her to finish. '' You're wrong. I want to help. You see I've been told that he is in some kind of danger. He alone can't handle it so I must go to help him. '' Cracking his neck he continued. '' Whatever you've got may work. But to be real we may not find him. Adrian was trained by me. He's the best at fighting, and hiding. If he doesn't want to be found we may never find him. This is the truth. '' Shadow's tone was unchanging.

His crimson eyes narrow with boredom. He was getting tired of hearing the same shpeel from this girl. ' It's all for my daughter this. Promised my daughter that. ' Shaking his head he spoke once more after she was done. '' Listen kid. IF you're only doing this for the sake of another don't you think you're being a little rude? You left my kid without a word. Took his world away and you think that if you find him he'll help you? Adrian is a sweet kid and he is probably the smartest most capable person I know. But even this is a bit much. '' His tone sounded a little more annoyed now. '' I respect what you're trying to do. Really. Mother and her kid and all. But I don't feel like you're taking into account his feelings, his pain. I'll help you. But I don't have much to go on. Just a general area. But you need to understand something kid. Once we get there I'm not responsible for what happens when he sees you. Even I don't know what kind of man he will be when we find him. '' He wasn't threatening her and he wasn't hanging her out to dry. But he wasn't going to help her hurt his kid. '' But when you're ready I'm ready. We can leave whenever. '' If there was one thing Shadow was good at it was being ready to leave anywhere immediately.

So...

this is goodbye.

User Image

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[*chases tail*]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

After spending the entire evening with Morgan, Ristar finally felt back to her old self. The man just had a way of taking her mind off of her problems without even trying. She honestly didn't know what she would have done without him. And she hoped she never would.

Amused at her thoughts, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around her room. She had suggested he stay in her room again, since sleeping downstairs was a little weird. Of course, sleeping in a chair had to be far more uncomfortable, she mused as she looked at the sleeping form of Morgan in her chair.

"Hey, Sleepy. Time to wake up!" She hollered, throwing her pillow at him.

Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

When Ristar threw her pillow at him, Morgan grumbled as he slowly woke up with the pillow in his arms. "Morning..." He said as he made a sort of growling yawning sound "Y'know, I didn't have to sleep in the chair" He teased. Though the chair wasn't really all that comfortable to sleep in, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It was a soft cushioned armchair with matching throw pillows that reclined, so in a pinched in could do to sleep in.

Ristar Black
        User Image
        User Image

Location: Inside the establishment Emotion: Annoyed/Angered Wearing:
        From Russia, With Love Current Status: On Guard OCC:

”Nice to know some things never change. “
        Doll’s eyes fell into a severed glare as she listened to Shadow speak. Thoughts instantly started racing, but the girl knew better than to try and defend herself. This, was, of course, not because the girl was wrong, but because Shadow would never understand. They ran in two different circles, they worried about different things. This was also why Lotus pushed herself away from the counter. It seemed they’d never get along.
        ”Shadow, let Adrian decide for himself if my discretion was justified. As far as what you think, you might as well leave it here at this bar. It’ll only weigh you down and you’re no good to me with baggage.”
        She stepped off the stool and grabbed the cloak she wore to hide her scars. Looking up to the ceiling, she shifted her eyes to a spot near the door. There was one more they had to grab of course..
        ”If you’re coming , than lets go. If not, stay here, and drink yourself to death. I don’t care. I’ve set out to do something, so if you’re only going to keep pointing out what flaws you think my judgment has, you might as well continue on with what you’re doing. I have no time for such nonsense. “
        Doll stood up and headed to the door, her heart racing. She never spoke to Shadow in such a way, but the honest truth of the matter was that she didn’t care. She was sick of being spoken too like subhuman. Even if Shadow didn’t follow along, She’d figure out her own way. Too much lay at stake.
        ”Ren. Let’s go.” Doll ordered, the Russian voice booming as she walked out the doorway. It was outside, she would wait five minutes. If it took Shadow longer than that to make up his mind, then she would leave without him.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

As he awoke, Ri couldn't help but grin deviously at his words. The man was toying with fire again and was going to get himself into trouble. It didn't help that his morning voice made him sound all sorts of sexy, something she made sure to keep from reacting to in an attempt to hide it from hisbsuper senses. Instead, she thought to call him out, but decided to play nice. Though, mischief still danced in her bright eyes as she leaned back in bed replied.

"That's true, but I would have eventually kicked you out of bed. Sorry, handsome, but you snore far too loudly for even me." She teased, giving him a playful wink before slipping out of bed. With a snap of her fingers, her clothes shifted to a pair of fitted black jeans, her favorite boots, and a dark blue shirt that accentuated her curvy form. Satisfied with her outfit, Ristar turned to Morgan and motioned for him to follow.

"Come on, my sweet, let's go find something fun to do." She said with a smile curling over her rosy lips. Knowing he would follow, she turned on her heel and headed out the door.

Morgan Goldeneyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces