Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

I never know whats coming

Fenrir looks at her as she continue to talk, she liked to talk alot it seems "Here is your bread" he said placing it infront of her and gave her a small shot of whiskey for him to share with her. He produce another shot for himself and raise his glass to take the shot. He drank it and smiles and then looks at her once more, "AH you have no idea, but No I dont know my father its complicated" his conception wasnt a happy love story after all, or a simple hiccup between two lovers. Fenrir was the product of a band of horny b*****d kidnappers raping his mortal mother just before she turn into a apex predator also known as vampire.

He knew this from early age, perhaps an age not suitable for a young man to know about his origins like that, but Fenrir did not belive in fairy tales, he was the product of unhappy endings after all,
"She is cool thou... my mom"he said crossing his arms and looking at her, she did show him how to defend himself and other cool stuff a mom usually doesnt show their young, like hot wiring a car, coning people etc. "Did gave me a cool name too, its Fenrir by the way" he said looking at her.
At that moment the new girl open the door and asked fo rthe bathroom, He saw her puffy eyes, but she sadi it was contacts "over there " he points to a spot betwen teh stage and the stairs where a door wiht the sing for bathrooms was up,

Torturer taints animal waits.

Anxious Cat

Fenrir finally handed Velka the bread after the exchange, but also a shot of whiskey. The elf was not much of a drinker, which made her a lightweight, but she couldn't just turn it down. That would just be plain rude. As he pulled out a glass for himself, she reached out and took the shot in hand. Nervous, she held the shot up as if she were going to take it, hovering just below her face. Her golden eyes stared down at the amber liquid, hesitation keeping her from moving. She loosened up slightly as he offered up his name, making her smile, but not move otherwise.

Velca had her attention pulled away as Daena came made an appearance. At least she didn't have to wait to deliver the dream catcher. Something seemed off though, it appeared as though the girl had been crying. When she asked for a bathroom, the elf was puzzled. She never had a reason to ask that question so she didn't know the answer. Fenrir pointed to the sign which made her feel slightly dumb. with a soft sigh, Velca grimaced as she raised the shot to her lips and took it. The burn was something she never liked, stinging her throat as she breathed afterwards. The color rose in her cheeks with frustration at herself as she set down the shot glass. "I don't normally drink. I probably should have mentioned that at some point... Thank you, though." With that, she picked up her bread and inhaled the scent of it.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Daena nods a thanks to Fenrir, and gives a small wave to Velka before heading to the bathroom. Making her way into the ladies room, she heads right for the sink. After a few moments of cursing and flailing, she gets the contact out. Wrestling a small white contain out of her pocket, she drops the contact into the case and stuffs it back into her pocket. Glancing up into the mirror, she sighs and pokes at her face.

"Fantastic. As if my face wasn't red enough from crying, now my eye is bloodshot." Shaking her head, she washes her hands and leaves the bathroom, heading towards Velka as she mutters to herself. "Might as well through myself into traffic... I already look like the victim of a beating..."

Invisible Lunatic

Fenrir looks at her with a smirk, She seem like a virgin sorority girl in her first kegger, Staying truth to that impression she told Fenrir she did not drank much, but she was nice enough to accept the glass. "Ah is only Whiskey thou, dont worry about it" He said wiht a bit of a laugh.

He was totally ignoring the whole crying Daena. He had seen many girls coming out crying from the girls bathroom. Usually with their female pack of support group, comes with the bar territory to find some teary eye gal using her friends and partying as a clutch for their lost love.
"What would you like to drink then" he said not thinking much about the girl in teh bathroom, as he saw Velca also getting her attention to the bathroom.

Anxious Cat

Velca felt bad for Daena. She didn't look as bad as she thought, but she didn't know what to say. The elf ripped off a chunk of bread and gnawed at the crust a bit before setting it on top of the rest of her loaf. The dream catcher was still slung across her back. Velca began to untie the sling holding it securely to her back, pulling it into her lap once it had become loose. Unwrapping the leather cover from the dream catcher, she pulled out the finished project for the girl to see. "Oh come now, you don't look that awful. Sorry I am not exactly on time with this. I had to go to another town to deliver some goods. Got to make a living, you know?" The dream catcher sat there, black died leather wrapped around a hoop, the inner strings weaved together perfectly, leather tassels hanging off the ends, beads strung on them with feathers at the end. "As promised, I hope you like it."

The elf looked back at Fenrir, her masterpiece in her lap, thinking about what she wanted to drink. "I don't really know... Since I have already had some alcohol, I guess I could try some more. What would you suggest for someone like me with very little experience with this kind of thing?" Velca didn't want to make it a new habit, but social drinking was okay. Besides, this could open up new opportunities to meet people. She never normally stayed very long indoors since it always lead to trouble.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Daena lifts her head and straightens her back, shooting a glare towards Fenrir. She was annoyed with everything right now. "Something strong. I have tomorrow off... I already wasted one day off babysitting for an evil 7 year old, who shaved my head after I dozed off." Her hands twitched. Gods above and below, she wished she could have smacked that child.

"I need to work on sleeping lighter, it seems." Her fingers move to the counter, rapping against it with agitation. "And I'm never wearing that contact again... it hurt." She turns her attention to Velka, eyes lighting up. Clapping her hands together, she reaches out to touch the dream catcher.

It was perfect. "It looks fabulous, Velka! Thank you. Money well-spent. And it's no trouble at all. With having been bullied into baby sitting my niece, I haven't had much time to stop in." Her eyes roll, and she makes a face. "Bratty, spoiled thing. After being forced into watching her, I was forced into wearing a contact so she wouldn't get scared by my eyes..." And then that little s**t shaved her head.

Invisible Lunatic

"Dont worry about that love, I seen worse shiners on some of the gang girls" he said referring to some of the women that would try to get initiated into the gang by being jump, beaten to proof that they can take a beating and that they are tough..It was either that or in some other gangs, It was ******** a lieutenant of the gang. wich at times ended with the same puffy eyes.
After the glare Fenrir felt like he had said something bad. "and I know some girls who also have half their heads shave, looks good actually"
That was his strongest attempt to be social and nice.

Fenrir looks at Velca once more as she ask for more alcohol "We dont have to always drink booze love, but if thats your poison" He said and moves towards the light beer out of the fridge behind the bar and gives it a tap "If you dont finish it, I ll take it from you no charge " he chuckles after the tap the cap comes off.

Anxious Cat

Velca laughed slightly "I think, if anything, they should have let you use your eyes as a warning. 'Don't misbehave, or some day you might have eyes like me. It will never go away and people will forever know that you are a brat!' I never had to be threatened, but I think that would be cleaver. It is a shame about your hair though, there's no easy fix for that. You just have to own it, like it wasn't an accident." The elf handed Daena the dream catcher "I am glad you like it. It didn't take long at all. It was kind of fun to make too. Keep me in mind when the holidays come around. I get busy in the winter, it's a nice distraction from the scarce hunting."

As Fenrir set the beer down in front of Velca, it was quickly taken away by Daena. "Um, I believe that was suppose to be for me..." She wasn't arguing, but maybe she was saving her from an awful experience.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

[[ WELP I'M A ******** UP SO I'M OUT FOR NOW. SORRY. ]]

Invisible Lunatic

Fenrir place the bottle infront of Velca as she was talking of Alcohol and the like and then talking to Daena, "I would of shaven the little s**t too" he said shrugging, but thats why he is not a father.
Fenrir then sees her take the bottle and goes and grabs anoter light beer for Velca or the blond chick, either way one of them had to pay for the bottle,
Even if he said, something like no charge if she did not like it, he really did not mean it, eventually he would of charge something extra for that beer,

Then as he makes his way to another beer, he hears Velca tell it to Deana "I got another one here" he said pulling out another light beer from the fridge, wondering if this would be enough. "Anyone else wants anything?" he asked in general looking at Ristar and the other new guy, shadow and the other lady with the body mods.
all quiet wich was fine for him to practice

Anxious Cat

Velca looked around as Fenrir asked if anyone else wanted anything. As he placed the beer down, the elf brought it to her nose and smelled it curiously. It smelled worse than the whisky did. It made her cautious to take a sip to begin with. As the liquid hit her taste buds, she made a noise of disgust. She forced the first sip down, but that would be the end of that. "I don't think that is the kind of drink for me... I am a woman of nature, this tastes like things you have to take to get better."

Invisible Lunatic

"Well in a way is a medicine since it does have alcohol " He said and looking at her and then at the rest of the bar, "Such a dead place, " he said and gives Vulca a simple fruit chaser " Here try this then, " Fenrir said spitting his tooth pick finally into the trashcan, This was a drink that Kenji usually prepare himself, it was a good chaser too, kinda fruity and sweet,
After that he gets a Text and he answer it to star to head out "Well my shift is over, Nice seen you Velca"
With that he exited the bar from the side door.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan frowned when Ristar told him she could be doing better "I'm sorry to hear that" He told her, though she was right he could tell. When she invited him to sit next to her, he nearly hopped over the back of the couch, but thought better of it and went around so that he could preserve his modesty and be polite. It wouldn't be very nice for the rest of the patrons if his kilt flew up and they happened to see under it. So, he went around to sit down next to her on the couch instead. "Is there anything I can do? He asked her

When she apologized for not being good company, he shook his head "Please, don't worry about it dearie, I understand" He assured her "Just let me know if you'd like to talk or anything" He told her, and he shrugged a little when she asked if there was anything he would like to do. "You've been here longer than I have, you know what there is to do here better than I do now, don't you?"

[Sorry, meant to post earlier]

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: The Green Fields of France

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

Once he had joined her on the couch, Ri shifted her slender form so that she was leaning up against him. Morgan was one of few men in her life that she felt completely at ease with. He knew all of her secrets and liked her anyway. She made sure to remind herself of this when his words reached her ears. As much as she wanted to tell him, it was going to have to wait. Her brain still didn't know what to do when it came to the events of the other night.

"You will be the first person I go to when I am ready, Morgan. You always are." Ri replied, tipping her head back a bit to smile up at him. The rest of his words had her laughing softly while mischief danced through her bright eyes. Yeah, he had definitely set himself up. Turning her head a bit more, she rested her cheek on his shoulder and grinned up at him.

"That I do, but that wasn't what I asked. If I had my way, well, we wouldn't be down here for much longer." She teased, playing the ever familiar game of pushing the line that was their friendship. "So, I ask again. What would you like to do, Morgan?"

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.
Morgan Goldeneyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces