Morgan Goldeneyes
[Over grown wolf man? Harsh...]

((Would you like me to edit? >w<

She's...harsh. Not a nice girl? ))

[No, I was teasing it's fine ^^

It is Savic's turn to post before me, right?]

Demonic Waffles

Morgan Goldeneyes

((Lol, okay just checking! Cause someone actually got offended by me once, annnd I forget that not everyone can take things IRL as they do in character? Yeah I think so.))

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Allowing Red to take lead he steps off the roof with her and lands nimbly on the ground. Watching the two woman it is clear that they do in fact know each other. Initial impression wise he doesn't quite know what to make of this knew woman. If she's friends with Red she's probably alright but he'll still keep his guard up. But as she tells him to go talk things over with the other guy he raises an eyebrow. He turns his head to glance at Morgan, then back at Red, and once more on Morgan. The women were going to be busy playing catch up so he brings his right hand up and motions towards the door behind him with his thumb. "Drink?" At this point this is the best he has. The place is a bar so there really isn't much else to do in terms of socializing besides drinking or playing a round of pool. He figures they might else well get comfortable inside besides standing around out here. Either way whether he accepts or declines Savic would make his way to the door and step in by himself or hold it open for Morgan if he chooses to follow him.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

Dreamer's words brought her mind back to nights she had long since put aside. No, her friend was wrong. Damion Wolf had never been at her mercy, she had been at his. It had taken her a while to comes to terms with the thought, but she brushed it aside for now. That was her past, and she no longer enjoyed living in it. Her furture was what mattered most, or so she told herself as she focused on the last of her friends words.

"Well, we are glad you enjoyed the show." She teased, laughter evident in her starry eyes as she watched Dreamer. "As for my reasons, you know I can't stay in the shadows as long as you and then others. I feed on drama, after all." Ri added with a mischievous grin curling over her rosy lips. She opened her mouth to say more, only to have a soft popping sound interrupt her. Xander, her small dragon companion, appeared out of nowhere and began to chatter at her. Sighing softly, she nodded her head at him before returning her attention to Dreamer.

"Unfortunately, more drama calls me away. Stick around, gorgeous, I would love to continue this another time." With that said, she turned to the boys and smiled apologetically. She didn't have time to explain, she simply snapped her fingers and vanished, with Xander, in a swirl of flames. ((Bedtime for me. Night all!!))

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

When the girls started talking, and told Morgan and Savic to stay and get friendly, he folded his arms and peered at the other man without speaking. He worked with children a lot as a doctor, so he did many things to try to make himself appear more friendly including wearing clothes that disguised his large physique and wearing colored contacts that hid the strange color of his eyes that might creep some people out. Anyone who had been a patient of his for a period of time knew that he was actually normally quite friendly, but at first glance sometimes he could be a little frightening.

Of course, since he was at a place that catered to the supernatural he didn't bother with the contacts and when he stood the way he did at the moment, it made him look like a bit of an over grown wolf man. When Savic suggested a drink, Morgan nodded and spoke finally "Sure" He said and he followed him inside, thanking him for holding the door

[Yeah, it's hard to tell tone and stuff on the internet x.x but I joke a lot and try not to get offended over RP stuff

Sorry friends, but it's almost 2AM, I'm going to bed]

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Demonic Waffles

Ristar Black

Their communication had been crossed in an odd direction. Dreamer had mentioned the man on the roof being in her mercy, and Damion probably would have demanded blood. But somewhere that got caught differently. It was good to see that Ristar had come back in to the light after a long absence of not seeing her. The last time they had seen eachother was the first time they had really met. Shadows whirled around, flames lit the ground on fire, the girls had fiercely battled for a little while, up until Dreamer's shadows spewed neurotoxins all over Ristar. At that point she was a noodle, sitting in her arms as she exchanged her over to the Wolf. The demon didn't flinch for a second, she didn't want to mention her own.

Although Ristar admitting it was a new perspective.

As Xander appeared Dreamer remembered seeing him before, just as she had seen the golden dragon, Angel. She smiled a little but looked back to Ristar's eyes, "I'm sure we'll be seeing eachother." With that, she was gone again, and Dreamer found herself not wanting to be in the middle of what would come next. Smirking at the Werewolf she nodded, knowing he'd take it well. As for the other, she wasn't sure, but she knew that something seemed off and she didn't like it.

Off she headed, the mist she had stepped in before had appeared again, wrapping itself around its master.

((Night! It was nice Rping with ya. Good, cause I'm certainly not trying to be offensive IRL.))

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
(( Good time to crash so I'll reply tomorrow afternoon-ish. Goodnight ))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[It's okay everyone, I'm here no need to worry wink ]

Ferocious Guardian

You asked...
that I never leave again without saying goodbye...
User Image

Shadow figured it'd go something like this. Even before everyone left Lotus never really liked him. And that's fine.Shadow was not a person who was liked by many. Even his so called friends weren't really his friends. Merely acquaintances. And even that was for fear of ever having him be an enemy. So this reaction to his thoughts and opinions on the matter was natural. So instead of arguing the point further or trying to explain his thoughts, or even defend himself he simply stood up and followed her out. He didn't need to answer her. He only needed to find Adrian. If she was willing to help him do that then for now he'd just go with it. As she walked outside he stood only a few feet behind her. It was windy so his coat, scarf, and hair blew gently with the wind from time to time. As he stood waiting for Lotus to lead he noticed a little girl with her. She had called her Ren. Perhaps this was Adrian's little girl? Shadow didn't know how to feel about it at the moment so for now he just pulled his scarf up over his mouth and waited for her to start the excursion.

So...

this is goodbye.

User Image

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Savic nods his head at Morgan as he thanks him for holding the door. Well that's a good start. Morgan has seen nothing but the negative of Savic so he knows he'll have to be patient to get past that bump. Following behind Morgan he walks over to the bar and takes a seat on one of the stools. Leaning against the counter on his left he rests his left arm on the counter top and brings his right hand up. He grabs the edge of his mask and pulls it down exposing his thin lips. "I do apologize I didn't intend to interrupt your time with Red. I was going to just lay low until she returned but there is just no hiding from her." Savic chuckles softly and gives Morgan an apologetic half grin. Despite not calling her by her actual name Savic is sure Morgan knows who he is speaking up since Ristar is the only red head in this place. At least from what he's seen so far.

Turning his head he looks upon the collection of alcohol and frowns slightly. Even after all these years on this world he still can't bring himself to drink the stuff to the extent most people do. Getting drunk doesn't appeal to him at all since it would leave him open if someone suddenly chose to attack him. But since it is a form of bonding from time to time he'll have a glass or two with someone. He would wait to see if Morgan grabs anything though before he'd get a drink for himself. Glancing back towards the big man he fully takes in his appearance. Bulky, probably a brawler if pushed... unnatural eyes so not human. And speaking of he thought he heard the word werewolf when he was on the roof.
"If you don't mind me asking what are you? From what I've seen of this place human's don't regularly inhabit it." His scarlet eyes show nothing but honest curiosity as he watches Morgan. It'll be interesting if the man is a werewolf. It would make Savic curious if he would be able to sense anything from him. Besides his read eyes Savic gives off the sent of human but to those with sharper senses they would probably sense the chaotic energy that dwells with in him. But under that there is something else... something more. Something that only another wolf would be able to pick if they really focused their senses.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((*Wonders if she should post*))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Once they were at the bar, Morgan took off his suit jacket and folded it neatly before setting it neatly on one of the near by bar stools, leaving his vest and dress shirt with the wolf's head cuff links. He reached across the bar and grabbed a bottle of whiskey along with two glasses and held one up, silently asking Savic if he wanted any.

If Savic wasn't going to sit down, then neither was he. Status and dominance were very important to wolves like himself and he couldn't be seen as weaker or less than the other man by appearing shorter than him but when he sat down Morgan did as well.

"It wasn't that you interrupted us" Morgan said when Savic apologized "Though she's my oldest friend outside my pack, I know I'm not her only friend and I can't have monopoly over her time. But you really upset her" He explained, and he took a deep breath. Part of him still wanted to bite him but the part of him that was an evolved man knew that wasn't fair "Though I suppose all of us have done something similar at some point" Though he didn't usually have a sword turned on him for hurting a friend, he had at times had teeth at his throat. Pack members could be a little touchy at times...

"The term is Faoladh" Morgan answered when asked what he was "It's a breed of werewolf" What about you? You don't smell human, and most humans don't have red eyes"

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff