Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

His comment on her guess of his size had Ri grinning. Yup, lucky guess. Chuckling at herself, she stepped out into the night air and sighed in relief. For a moment, she allowed herself to enjoy the feelings racing through and skipped ahead of Morgan to spin in a circle. She obviously had been cooped up far too long. It wasn't until Morgan spoke up again that she snapped out of it and looked back at him.

"Not any men that have a thing for ladies." She tossed back, laughter dancing in her bright eyes. As she stood there looking at him, a familiar scent washed over her and caused her scarlet brows to furrow in confusion. As if she had known he was there all along, Ristar locked her gaze on Savic and narrowed her eyes in a mix of curiosity and hurt.

"You know what, Morgan, I think we are going to have ti postpone our little dip in the springs. Would you mind giving me a minute?" Ri spoke softly, though her tone told him a lot more than her words.

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.
Morgan Goldeneyes

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan walked at a normal pace and just watched as Risr skipped ahead. He laughed when she spoke, though he was sure she knew that he preferred womenfolk.

Morgan could also smell someone near by, though he didn't recognize the smell since he didn't know anyone but Ristar at the inn. He followed her gaze to the gentleman and frowned when she looked upset. "Sure, whatever you need dearie" He assured her. "Um, should I go inside for a moment?" He asked, wondering if the two needed to talk out some issues.

He wasn't exactly sure why, it was probably his alpha male instinct coming out and wanting to protect Ristar... And kind of wanting to sleep with her more than a little bit, but he wanted to bite the other male. Hard

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
shadow_dreamer
((*Hugs her tight* Dreamer! Are you stalking me, my dear? smile ))

Demonic Waffles

Ristar Black

((Nah, I was in Barton and clicked on this place looking to RP. Annnd here you are! Simply perfect timing. ; ) ))

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"...Damnit.." The word is muttered under his breath as both of them peer up at him on top the roof. Damnit he should have just left and come back later but no he had to be an indecisive jackass. He can feel a pit grow in his gut as his anxiety begin to manifest itself. Seeing the look in Red's eyes makes him cringe inwardly but it's to be expected. The Diabolis made quite of show of turning him into a raving a*****e and a lunatic. Definitely a side he didn't want her to see under such circumstances. Letting out a soft sigh Savic slowly pushes himself up from the rooftop and gets to his feet.

Tucking his hands into the pockets of his long indigo coat he looks down upon Red and the other male. Savic can see the slight hostility in his posture as he looks up at him and he can't fault the man for it. For all Savic knew he just interrupted them from having a good time. Definitely not something he would ever want to put a wedge between intentionally. But his mere presence has done well to kill the mood so he might as well get this over with. He takes a few steps back walking away from the edge of the roof and out of their sight. Savic has no intention of dragging the other male further into this so he leaves the two be to part ways however they like in peace before Red comes up to face him. With his back to the edge of the roof he closes his eyes and waits.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
shadow_dreamer
((It was fate then. *Grins* If you're looking to play, please post. Ri won't be able to immediately come keep you company, but there are a few others around.))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Morgen's also got room for another character or two]

Demonic Waffles

Ristar Black
shadow_dreamer
((It was fate then. *Grins* If you're looking to play, please post. Ri won't be able to immediately come keep you company, but there are a few others around.))

((I think I will! And by the way --> You need an update! ))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User Image

"If you don't mind, yes. I have some unfinished business to take care of." Ristar explained, lowering her gaze from Savic when he slipped out of sight. Looking back to Morgan, she smiled softly and swallowed a laugh at the emotions radiating from the man. He was practically quivering with the desire to hurt Savic. Reaching out, she tugged gently on his beard and grinned up at him.

"I will call you when I am done. If it gets too late, don't wait up. I will be fine." She spoke softly, leaning up on her toes to kiss his cheek gently. Satisfied that he would be alright, Ri snapped her fingers and vanished in a swirl of flames. Her violet fire reappeared on the roof, taking on her slender form before vanishing to reveal her to Savic.

"Alright, let's hear it." She said, her voice a bit clipped thanks to the emotions warring inside of her. She did her best to keep them at bay while watching him through dark eyes.

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.
Morgan Goldeneyes

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
shadow_dreamer
((*Squeals in delight and tackles her* Oh my gosh, I love it!! You're so wonderful!! I could kiss you you're that awesome! smile heart ))

Demonic Waffles

A mist lingered near the establishment, filling the ground with darkness as it fed through the field.

One..

Two...

Three..

A man with a kilt, seemed rather Irish was about to head in, but his curiosity sent him standing before the place. On the roof were two more, a woman and a man, though the shadow didn't quite make them out just yet. Slowly the mist began to draw itself to one spot way behind the man in the kilt. As it formed upward it began creating a figure, female features formed until a head was revealed. Two white slit eyes shot open and a tail whipped out from behind, high horns formed in to a crescent shape towards eachother.

For a second it just stood, not saying a word, but watching.

It's eyes beamed for a moment, looking rather surprised at the woman on the roof, though she said nothing.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan scratched his beard after she yanked on it. It had felt weird and made it itch. He nodded when she confirmed that she did indeed want him to go inside. "Okay then, see you later" He told her and he kissed her cheek back when she kissed his.

After she vanished, Morgan turned around and went back inside to the bar though he didn't expect anyone else to be there yet. Which was too bad since he hadn't had anything to drink since he arrived there. But before he could enter the building, a figure formed before him out of the mist and he stopped in his tracks "Oh, hello there" He said, a little surprised by the sudden formation of a body in front of him

[[EDIT!! SORRY!]]

[Sooo what is the dragon thing? Did Ristar kidnap Lockheed?]

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

Ristar Black

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Savic keeps his eyes closed as Red manifests herself upon the roof before him. He does his best to keep a calm, fixed, posture but his mind is going a million miles per hour. Her voice though is what finally snaps him out of it as he open his scarlet eyes and looks upon her own. Coming from a proud people Savic feels sick for the dishonorable act he has committed against her and all for the sake of provoking another. It is something you do not do to friends. Ever. So keeping his back straight he marches up to her until he is standing just before her. Then slowly he brings himself down resting his left knee upon the roof as he kneels and bows his head. Resting his right elbow upon his knee he reaches back with his left hand and grips the hilt of his muramasa. Undoing the clasp holding it he brings it forward and holds it up into the air offering it to Red.

"I'm come before you asking that you forgive my actions. What I did to you was beyond wrong. If you see it fit you may take my blade and punish me however you see fit. I may not have had full control over the form you saw a few nights ago but that is no excuse. I leave myself to your mercy." His head remains bowed and his voice remains even and calm. What he is doing is a form of complete submission members of his Clan will partake if they have deeply wronged someone close to them. Savic has only seen this ritual twice as a boy and both times the individual was killed. So needless to say Savic may look calm on the outside but she can probably sense the dread he feels on the inside. Savic doesn't want to die. Not here on this world that isn't his home and certainly not before seeing his wife again. But this is something that must be done his honor demands it. And if she chooses to kill him then he must forfeit his life to her. For that would be the will of the Goddess if his life is to end tonight.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
((That's Xander. He's her companion and was a gift from a friend.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff