Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Hunter

1,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
cloud pulls up outside on his bike looking at the establishment "well could be a good place to relax before hitting the road again." His bike expands exposing 3 slots on either side of his bike that all held swords he grabbed the 2 closest to his right and left hands placing them to his back in there harnesses. His bike closes itself before he kicks the kickstand down and gets off the bike. He walks into the bar looking around and getting a feel for the establishment at which point he heads straight to the bar the minute he spots it

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

[Cute. Still looks like Lockheed]

Demonic Waffles

Morgan Goldeneyes

((Oh christ..*Smacks forehead.*))

The mist lowered it's head slightly, for a second it didn't move. Not until she stepped out of it, almost like another skin came off, and as it did the smoke fell around her body. Her once shadowed high horns and tail were now a solid black, glimmering in the moonight. Sun kissed skin looked darker, but the white scars she held seemed illuminated like her light steele eyes. The biggest stretched across her left cheek in an X mark. Long midnight hair had been pulled back into a high pony tail, showing off the pointed elf looking ears that had been gauged and pierced up the sides. She was slender, but athletic, obviously someone who did something illegal on the side to keep her in shape.

A light black jacket hugged her shoulders and sides, leaving itself open on her torso. Only a black tube top covered her chest, leaving the rest of her scars exposed. Black jeans and well worn combat boots shielded her lower half.

She looked at him, and then back towards the roof at what appeared to be Ristar and another man, before returning to the Irishman.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You l a u g h because I'm different,

User ImageNow, Ristar had dealt with many people in her long life. From supers to normals, the range was wide and varied. So, to see Savic kneel before her and offer up his sword, and life, for her forgiveness wasn't unusual to her. As if to prove this, she took the blade and lifted it to eye level. With one quick movement, she lowered it down upon him. The bound to be razor sharp edge stopped against his cheek, not quite hard enough to cut but enough to let him know it was there. She obviously had a point to prove, and he had given her the perfect instrument to show it.

"You called me a damsel, attacked me, and used me like some pawn in your twisted game to get Paul. I don't enjoy being treated like nothing more than a toy, Savic." She explained, her hold on the blade tightening a bit as she spoke. It was taking all of her control not to let her hand shake. She wasn't about to show weakness in her current situation.

"However, I understand what it is like to have inner demons and what they are capable of. Maybe one day I will show you mine. For now, you are forgiven." With that said, she sliced his cheek with the blade though the wound was shallow and no more than about three inches long. It would bleed, but wouldn't scar. Satisfied, she turned the blade in her hand and offered the hilt to him.

While she waited, another scent hit her like a ton of bricks and had her looking down from the roof. She spotted Morgan and a woman she hadn't seen in quite some time. Curiosity raced through, followed by delight though she held both at bay. She made a mental note to find the woman later before returning her focus to Savic.

I l a u g h because you're all the s|a|m|e.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan watched the scene in front of him, as it was certainly interesting. She didn't seem to have much to say about it, or in response to his greeting "My name' Morgan" He said and he scratched his beard when he was puzzled or just wasn't sure what to do. "Yeah, I don't know what that's about either..." He said when she looked up at Ristar and the male whose throat he still wanted to pull out.

[Sorry Shadow, I was having a really hard time coming up with a post here x.x]

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade

shadow_dreamer

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Quoted the wrong person... I am a dummy]

Demonic Waffles

Morgan Goldeneyes

"I assume you know the two of them, or at least one." Her brow quirked, still standing there she looked back again as Ristar scolded the groveler before her. For being such a nice person, Dreamer also knew who Ristar hung around, and it was comforting to see her around. He must have done something awful to her, but it seemed he got off easy.

She smirked at the woman for a second before turning to the man again. "My name is Dreamer."

Sure, sure, odd name.

((Is your character a werewolf?))

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Feeling the blade leave his hand Savic isn't sure what to think at first. But as he feels the cold steel against his cheek a chill runs down his spine. And for the briefest instant he feels the desire to leap back away from her. But he remains planted to the roof and doesn't move an inch. Her words cut into him like blades of their own and he feels the weight of them pull him down lower to the roof. Savic doesn't even wince as the blade slashes his cheek and prepares for more to come. However her next words cause him to at last look up at her in surprise. Really? Just like that? After all he has done he gets let off with just a slash to the cheek? But looking into her eyes he almost wishes she'd do much more to him. The cost of his actions has cost him the one thing he never wished to lose in a friend: trust.

Taking the blade into his hand he attaches it onto his back once more and gets to his feet. Savic almost looks sunken and defeat as he stands before her but really he just feels deep loathing in himself. He allowed the darkness within him to get free and it has cost him the trust of a very dear friend of his. Bringing his hand up he wipes away the drop of blood from his cheek with his thumb and nods his head.
"Thank you. But I know I am not fully forgiven and I hope some day I can fully earn it and gain your trust once more. The Diabolis is a truly ugly thing and I wished I had done something about it before letting it build up like that. But what's done is done and I can't change what I did. What that was... was me. Everything dark and hateful locked away in my soul brought out in a single moment. I can give it direction but that's the most I can do with it. I'll need to control it someday but for now... I'm just going to lock it away until I know how to handle it." His shoulders slump and he slowly shakes his head from side to side. He hated weakness and two people have seen just how weak he can be. Savic is so pissed at himself but he has to let it go for now. Getting mad about the past does nothing to set the future right. So first comes getting Red to trust him then later taming the Diabolis. It'll be a process he knows but he truly values her friendship and would do anything to fix it.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan nodded when she asked if he knew one or both of the others "Yeah, Ristar, the female and I are old friends" He confirmed. He felt a little bad for the poor b*****d up there with Ristar, though he had no idea what he had done to deserve such treatment he was certain it was pretty awful. Especially based on how upset she had been when she firt saw the man earlier that day.

"Well it's nice to meet you Dreamer" Morgan said when she introduced herself. He said nothing about the strangeness of her name because his given name Ruairidh would have been much more strange in the modern day.

[Yes, he is a werewolf. The kind of werewolf he's based off of is a Faoladh pic]

shadow_dreamer

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

As he stood to his feet, Ri could almost taste the emotions drifting off of him. She knew it would take a while for them to get back to normal, but he didn't have to look so down. She had forgiven him, in both his way and her own. Wanting to show him, she waited for him to finish before stepping forward. She didn't say a word, she simply wrapped her arms around him in a gentle hug.

"I've forgiven you, Savic, and you never lost my trust. You have secrets, just as I do. I can't blame you for not telling me about them." She whispered before releasing him. Satisfied that the situation had been handled, she linked her arm through his and smiled sweetly at him.

"Now, come on. I would like you to meet someone so he can stop seeing you as a threat to my life." Ri told him, motioning downwards to where Morgan and Dreamer stood. Her sharp eyes caught Dreamer's smirk, he own rosy lips tossing the same greeting back at her before looking once more at Savic.

Demonic Waffles

Morgan Goldeneyes

"You smell like dog." Sure, she seemed a little forward as well, the demon always wanted to know her playing field. She began to move once more, pacing around him for a second until she stopped in front of him. "Not...a regular one though." Something did smell a little off.

Once she came around again she stood before what looked like Ristar and the man she had just punished like a child. A small unsatisfied look appeared on her face, "He would have told you to make a scar." She murmured out to Ristar nonchalantly.

Her eyes then landed on the man, probably at the same time Morgan's did. After all he seemed like he wanted to kill the man earlier.

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Savic's eyes go wide as Red suddenly steps up to him and wraps her arms around him. Even in the low moonlight his bronze skin visibly darkens. He'll never admit it out loud but this simple hug of kindness is the first positive, physical female contact he's had since coming to this world. He's more use to getting smacked for being mouthy or having woman try to put the moves on him while at some random bar. So at first Savic hesitates but then he slowly wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly. The fear and tension leave his body and he finally manages to calm down. Who knew such a simple act could bring such calm and relief?

As she lets go he does the same and nods his head. He gives her a thin smile letting her know that her words reached him and that he understands. Eventually he'll lay it all out for her but now isn't the time. Turning his head he looks back down the roof at the man and... huh.. now when did she get there? Some new woman seems to have come about while he was busy apologizing to Red. Savic can't help but chuckle as he tilts his head to glance out the corner of his eye at Red once more.
"Well I can't blame the guy. I interrupted your time with him plus any male would be pissed having a beautiful woman taken from them even if it were for a moment. I'm not much for making many guy friends as you've seen first hand. Well... with the exception of Aimon but the man is a lunatic so birds of a feather I guess?" Savic would shrug and laugh a little at that. His luck really is shitty when it comes to getting along with guys. Something about him must set off their instincts or something because he seems to always get dragged into fights one way or another. Or maybe he just had really bad luck and it was all just coincidence? Who knows. Either way he'll allow Red to lead him so he can meet the two below. Judging by the looks the other woman gives Red they seem to know each other.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan laughed when Dreamer told him he smelled like dog, but elected not to take it as an insult since it wasn't the first time he had heard it. "Thanks... I suppose?" He joked. "Ristar's told me the same thing. Werewolves all have a similar smell so we can find each other" He said, but the scents were different in many ways too so they could tell feuding packs or different variations of wolves they may not get along so well with apart "And it seems others with good senses of smell can smell us too" He explained Vampires and most demons seemed to be some of the races that could tell a Werewolf by scent which could explain why Ristar could smell him, though he wasn't going to jump to any conclusions about Dreamer's race

shadow_dreamer

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500

User Image

Sharp ears caught Dreamers comment and had her gaze darkening a bit. Ri knew without trying who the woman spoke of, though she ignored it. For now. Their mutual acquaintance was bound to be a topic for another night. She simply couldn't handle speaking of Damion Wolf tonight. Refocusing on Savic, she laughed and shook her head at his words.

"It's not like that with us. At least, not yet anyway. Morgan is simply overprotective." She explained before gently tugging on his arm. If he didn't stop her, she would lead them right over the edge of the roof. Thankfully, the drop wasn't long and would put them right in front of the pair below.

"That he would, my darling Dreamer. And if he had been at my mercy, we both know I would have." Ristar said with a dark smile curving its way over her lips. Releasing Savic, she stepped up to the other woman and looked her over. Same old Dreamer, she mused as her smile softened a bit.

"What brings you to my neck of the woods, beautiful?" She asked, motioning at Savic and Morgan to talk to one another from behind her back. They needed to clear theair, or whatever it was males did when in their current situation.

Demonic Waffles

"Vampires, surely." She smirked, that wasn't hinting at her own race, it was clear as day that she was some kind of demon. He seemed really, stiff, maybe it was because she wasn't exactly the nicest, or easiest to talk to. Her lack of personal bubble could have had him a little uneasy. "What ki--?"

But before she could go there she heard the voice of the man Ristar had punished, since when was it hard for guys to become friends? A girl in the middle? Maybe? Her eyes rolled over to the man speaking as if they weren't standing there, or couldn't at least hear him. She then looked back to Morgan, "I see you're about to make a friend." A smile graced her face, short, until her sarcasm ran out and she turned her attention to the red head. The face she made was priceless, seemed Damion probably had his own problems with her to deal with.

"He was at your mercy." She turned her head up a little as she approached, a smirk gracing her malicious features.

"You know me, I like a good romp in the woods near the middle of the night. By accident, but a good one. Seems I stumbled into a midnight drama as well. With the plus of a wolf man." She laughed a little, "And you, why are you out at this old place? Besides getting in to trouble?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff