Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"That I did. How she was so easily able to forgive me is beyond my understanding but I am grateful for it." A slight frown forms on his lips and he looks back towards the assortment of drinks. Sitting up more he reaches behind the counter and grabs a glass for himself and fills it with water. He then looks back to Morgan and nods towards the drinks indicating if he wants him to grab him anything. Whatever he points out he will almost all but climb upon the counter to grab the bottle and fetch a glass as well and hand it to him. But if he desires nothing he will sit back down with his glass of water. Lifting it to his lips he downs half of it before setting it down upon the counter.

So Morgan is a variant of werewolf. The way he carries himself he would have found it odd if he was anything else. Besides Dragons Wolves usually hold themselves with pride and grace more so than most of the other races. Be curios to see how he would react if he met any of his kin and saw how they carried themselves. At Morgan's inquiry Savic can't help but smirk slightly. Yes his eyes are a bit of a give away.
"For the most part I am human. Just my people are blessed with the powers of two entities. Each of which give us separate form. The Diabolis turns me into a monster similar to that of this worlds Dullahans. And the Goddess... well she is justice and all that is good. So she gives me a form that I take pride in." He purposely leaves the form the Goddess gives him ambiguous. It is something he simply shares with any one and shows to even less. But Morgan can probably guess that the form must be wolf like due to the slightly familiar scent.
Khalor enters the room and surveys what he sees from behind the blank and dead lenses of the mask under the hood. The shadow cast by the hood allows him a modicum of privacy and conceals his form, figure and armaments. The energy seeps from his sleeves in a whispy, gaseous vapour, drifting across his arm and vanishing into the air.

"Its been a while." he mutters to himself.

[OOC: Been off Gaia for ten years, so excuse me if im a bit rusty smile ]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾ ☾ ☾ Morgan Godfrey Whelan - Faoladh

Morgan shrugged when Savic reached for a glass of water and put the second glass back since it seemed he was rejecting his offer to pour him a drink. He poured himself a glass of whiskey then set the glass on the counter. "It's simple, she's your friend and friends forgive each other" He said and he took a sip. It seemed to him that this gentleman had lived in a hole most of his life and wasn't used to interaction with other humanoid creatures.

Morgan nodded when he told him of his race, though it didn't really tell him much. There were many gods and goddesses kicking around, a few of them it was said were even responsible for creating his race and some of the older pack members had even met. He did however smell a little like a canine, which said a bit about him.

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
                                                          Theme Song: Red Is The Rose

Here's to the music and here's to the night
                                                                Here's to the whiskey the water of life
                                                                Here's to the lassies we're holding them tight
                                                                Here's to the roving trade
Khalor walks across the room to the bar. His thick leather boots leaving dull thud booms on the floor as he moves.

"What do you serve here?" He asks, his voice no more than a growl.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan heard someone walking behind him and stood up when he heard someone growl. Since there was no one other than himself and Savic there, the question must have been directed at one of them. He took the growling tone as a challenge and he really didn't like being challenged, especially by someone he didn't know. "I'm sorry fella, I don't work here" He growled back.

[Yikes... Morgan been acting like an a*****e x.x

Also, I really need to make another character but I have zero ideas]

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Turning the glass in his hand he watches as Morgan pours himself whiskey. A slight chuckle leaves his lips as he raises his glass towards his lips. "Back home I've seen friends kill friends for less than what I did. My people don't value life much. Thus to this day I'm still adjusting to this world despite it having been three years about. But the peace is nice. More and more I'm tempted to just bring my wife and Clan to this world instead of just trying to find my way back. A world without war is far more ideal to live in." Raising his glass fully he drains the rest of the water and sets the glass back down. It really would be nice to bring them back here and just set up a new village somewhere quiet. The grace of the Goddess is weak on this world but it would still reach them so they will be safe.

Hearing a voice Savic turns and looks upon the new male who has come to the bar. The man's voice is quiet but he hears his request just fine. Turning his head to glance upon the line of bottles behind the bar Savic flourishes his free hand towards the drinks.
"Take your pick. I don't work here so I suppose it's self serve until one of the bartenders come around. I'd suggest leaving some form of payment though for anything you drink."]/size] He turns his head to once more fix his scarlet eyes upon the man. Hmmm a mask wearer just like himself except Savic currently doesn't wear his mask. He feels curiosity in regards to what may lie beneath the mask but he lets the feeling go. Savic's gotten himself into enough trouble for one day and has no desire to get into any more.

(( Haha can't blame the guy seeing what's been going on as of late XD ))
Morgan Goldeneyes

Khalor inclines his head to the side for a second, as if some sort of translation is taking place before straightening his head up.

"I apologise. I appear to have misinformed myself." he replied, his voice still growl-like.
He turns his head toward the man with the glass, his head inclining once more and straightening. Khalor goes round the bar, his sleeve rising slightly as he grips the edge to go round revealing the edge of a large stone gauntlet. He views the drinks from behind the mask and selects a beverage, fills a glass and returns to the customer side of the bar. After dipping a finger into his pocket he pulls out a large flat and glowing blue stone.

"I hope they accept these here." he growls to himself.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

"There really isn't much peace in this world. Foolish men kill other foolish men for foolish reason" He said. "But packs and friends and allies do make it easier"

When the new man apologized, Morgan eased up and sat back down. It seemed that was just the way his voice naturally sounded "I'm sorry" He said to him for his own tone, and he realized he hadn't paid so he pulled his wallet out and realized he only had Euro. "Whoops..." He said and he dropped some currency on the counter. Ristar had told him he needed to come prepared, and she was right again

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Looking away from the mysterious man grabbing a drink for himself Savic turns his attention once more on Morgan. The man has a point. His three years here as shown him that this world can be pretty violent in it's own right. But there wasn't constant strife and there were ways to fully avoid the violence if you knew where to go. Personally Savic doesn't mind the blood and fighting but when it comes to his wife and people he'd do anything to keep them safe. He'll shoulder all the violence and pain if it means keeping them out of it. Though his wife would be pissed if she became aware of such action. "There is no true escape from it all but it's certainly not as bad here. At least this world isn't on the verge of death. But yes friends and allies do make it easier. Just a little hard finding those you can trust."

Savic watches the two men as they leave their methods of payment on the counter. Thankfully he paid Aurora quite handsomely for the room and any future drinks and food with an Apetheia. The massive crystal of energy he gave her is probably still locked away somewhere in her room or hopefully somewhere safe at least. Speaking of he hasn't seen her for quite some time or the bartender. But they probably have business elsewhere... despite leaving their establishment unmanned more or less. Guess they feel that secure in the knowledge that no one will try anything while they aren't around. That or someone is always on watch somewhere just in case someone does come busting in. Either way it just felt weird seeing the place quiet.
Khalor leans on the bar, overhearing the other men's conversations but saying nothing. Reflecting on the referances to this worlds health state. Under his mask he smiles, the blue luminous glow from his mouth lights up his lenses for a brief second before he stops smiling to himself. He swirls the drink in its glass and stares into it, the twists and bubbles seem to rejig memories and the crystal on the top of the gauntlet glows for a second before he checks himself.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Morgan nodded a little and took a sip of his drink, though he was fairly certain that if humans and other similar races didn't change their ways, then they were headed towards extinction. At the same time however, he thought the earth would be able to repair herself just fine. Everyone else would just be screwed. Soon, Morgan was out of whiskey and he poured himself another glass before taking a sip

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Kay, I believe I've decided to make some modifications to a character I've used in a few other threads and use him. I just need to decide if he knows Morgan in this one]

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Why? smile ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash