Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image
                                          •●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yuji was glad he'd decided to practice on his own. He felt better than he might have without the extra practice. He settled down into his stance. It wasn't any traditional martial arts stance per se, but it was comfortable and it worked for him pretty well. It also kept him better balanced than the old way, which he'd realized he needed to do when he got his first substantially sized energy ball to release. (It had knocked him on his a**...not cool.) He focused carefully, still needing to close his eyes at first to gain his concentration. After he had it, he gathered up the largest mass of energy he'd managed to date, controlled his breathing so it wouldn't leave him in a crumpled heap when he released it, and he shoved the softball sized ball away from him with as much gusto as he could manage, aiming it at an exposed portion of the mountain about a quarter mile off, which he'd been practicing on whenever he tried these on his own. The ball shot off fairly quickly but lost a little steam at the end. It still made a rather spectacular dent in the rock, sending off sparks and dust and rubble. Afterward, Yuji straightened back up, still alert. He didn't know if Shadow would approve, but he was proud of himself for the moment at least. It was a nice skill to have he was discovering as it got easier to utilize...though it still took him considerable effort and concentration. In time, it'd be another range weapon though. He loved anything with range. He looked at Shadow. "How was that?" He tried not to let his nerves--or the horribly embarrassing hopeful tone--show in his voice. True, the demon hadn't done anything too horrible yet, but he was unpredictable. Yuji always felt a little off-kilter around him. That was probably for the best--he needed to learn to stay on his toes, so to speak.

((Okay, sorry, I gotta go beddy-bye now. lol. If I end up waking up at 3AM again for some bizarre reason (it's happened twice this week), I'll prolly post again, but for right now, I'd say this is it for the night. Thanks!))

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Ferocious Guardian

Your time has come...

User Image
Shadow watched as the kid did as he was told. As he took a stance Shadow could have laughed. Making his own stance was smart and would help him be comfortable in his practice. As he formed his energy into a ball the size of a softball and fired it he sighed mentally as he lowered his head. The kid had been practicing. '' Okay. If I asked you to move you're energy to another part of your body and lift heavy things or move faster could you do that? '' He was curious. If he could prolong bringing in Kotetsu he would but at the same time he wouldn't deny that Yuji was capable of beginning his training with Kotetsu.

You will not escape...

User Image
Good Judgment Comes From Experience

User Image
Samantha Tepes
{ 54 days to immortality }
╔══════════════╗
The teen dressed in black jeans and a pair of heels, as well as a maroon colored sweater. She put her hair up, unplugged her cell phone from it's charger and promptly stuck it into her pocket. Sam emerged from her fortress os solitude and wandered down stairs. She proceeded straight in to the kitchen where she fixed herself a turkey sandwich with all the fixings, and a glass of cherry soda. She took her lunch to an empty table and ate while filling the silence with a music application she'd downloaded. Nifty little thing that phone had turned out to be. She played games on it to pass the time in her room, and more often than not; music could be heard coming from her pocket. In this case, however, it was coming from the table. She watched the people in the video gyrate unnecessarily to the music with an amused expression.
╚══════════════╝

And A Lot Of Experience Comes From Bad Judgment

Invisible Lunatic

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cat_3nodding

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Yujiken

User Image

Yuji's face was probably comical. He was completely new to energy work, and it had just never occurred to him that there might be other applications. How dumb of him. Okay...that's something else I need to work on, he thought. A little creative thinking could never be a bad thing. Of course, was it learnable? He shrugged. "Er. I don't know." He didn't wait for Shadow to respond before giving it a try though. First, he tried gathering the energy in his other arm, which turned out to be pretty easy. Then, he gathered it in both arms to see if he could used it to lift one of the boulders lying around. It took a while, but he figured out how to split it between the two. It took a lot more focus. But with it still in his body, it couldn't really be used, he noted, as he strained to lift the boulder. And the second he pushed the energy past his rubber band control, it shot away with force, blasting the boulder to bits. "s**t!" he shouted when it exploded. Shards flew off hitting him all over in his face (and the back of his head after he ducked), his hands and torso--everywhere. The cuts healed quickly, but Yuji was not amused. He frowned at his shirt. It was riddled with holes. He was down to two...having wrecked some more while practicing and another boulder mishap (which is when he'd decided to practice on the rock a quarter mile off). "Damnit. I'm going to have to go shopping," he growled as he poked his fingers into the holes at random with a pout. He really, really hated shopping.

"I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire." --Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds

Ferocious Guardian

Your time has come...

User Image
Shadow watched as Yuji attempted to do as Shadow had said. Sadly it wasn't with in his capabilities. But he had an understanding of the technique. Which he supposed would be enough. In truth he didn't mean for Yuji to use it as a multiplier. He had meant for him to use it as a weapon. But he'd have to figure it out later. With an audible sigh he rubbed his head and looked to the kid. '' Well I suppose we can move you too the next part. '' This was said with a tid bit of dread. '' Yuji I need you to pay attention...this next part...is going to be a living hell for you. '' His seriousness was almost tangible. Holding up his hand he showed a symbol drawn into his skin. '' I'm going to bring someone here to train you. But he is merciless, ruthless. He may even attempt to kill you... '' He needed Yuji to understand that this next part was going to be unlike anything he had done before. '' If you're ready we can start. If you'd rather run I wouldn't hate you for it. '' In truth, bringing in Kotetsu was the riskiest thing someone could do. The only thing worse would be Ryokotse. But not even Shadow wasn't that stupid. But Yuji was a dragon. Not a demon. The only way he could train Yuji to be a dragon worth a damn would be bringing in a dragon he knew as one of the most powerful.

You will not escape...

User Image

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

*pokes dead thread*

Ferocious Guardian

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕠

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

"Wait!!" She yelled as a black BMW peels down the ally way and around a corner out of sight. Its revving engine was heard growing farther and farther away.

"Shiiiiit!" The woman groaned as she leaned against a brick wall of a random building. Figures, they probably thought she was a cop. Stupid phone! Why did it have to ring just as they were about to close the deal???

Heaving a sigh she got up and began to wander until she came across a young blind girl beside a strange door. Eyes narrowing the woman pulled a black trench coat tighter around her form, the green halter dress she wore beneath it not offering much in terms of warmth. The warning was greeted with a scoff, Aven didn't give a crap, she was going in.

Pushing the door out of her way, the woman stumbled over the threshold in her inch thick pumps, black with neon green streaks across the straps. "Woah!" Catching herself on a nearby table she looked around curiously, then as soon as she saw a bar made a line for it. "Bartender? Anyone?" She called out, needing a drink badly.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji was figthing a horde of arrows coming down on him, never again would he use a fire spell to stop arrows, His guild members had given him a truce, however they were now giving him a rigurous hard training regimen, It was a way to get back at him, without looking like punishment.
The Guild captain seem to have pardon Kenji, however everyone else seem to still harbor ill feelings towards Kenji. And some will even be more pissed off at him and the captain for the decision.
Back to training Kenji was jumping back wards and slashing and using wind magic to try to avoid one wave of the iron arrows. He was panting and some archer and machines with arrows were starting to pull back on another horde of arrows. "AIM FIRE" said the teacher as Kenji was catching his breath. Kenji stars to pull his magical potion to get a surge of magic and he use ice magic to make an Ice wall and protect himself, Kenji sat down against the cold wall, "HEy you guys I have to go now, " Kenji calls out " My other boss may kill me, SO how bout we call it Quits" he said panting, He was quitting with good reason, they were about to kill him. And so they finally let him go he somehow manage to drag his poor humanity towards the bar, he was physically beaten, but still smiling and he drops in one of the couch to finally rest alittle, before anyone else pop in
Kenj sit up after a small nap and hear a woman`s voice calling out for a bar keep "Oh helloo..coming comng" Kenji stood up and walks over towards the bar. "What can I get you miss?"

Edit.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕠

Hearing the door close behind her, she saw what seemed to be a very tired man. No idea that he worked here, she grinned and would send a wave his way when he'd look up. "Hey there, rough night?" Aven laughed and shook her head, sure her own night wasn't exactly off to a good start, but she knew it could have gotten worse.

When he popped up and joined her at the bar, she half expected him to sit on a stool beside her, that he was going behind it however was much better. She pursed her ruby painted lips, thinking of what to order. "Ah, what the heck, I'll have a double bourbon on the rocks please. And a Bourbon sour to go with it." Yeah, she wanted to get smaaaaashed!

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Kenji looks at her he wondered if he had bags under his eye for her to say that "eeh, well sorta, Just been running alot lately, adn waking up really early" he chuckles and moves about the bar to get her drink. "So whats your story miss?" Kenji said preping her drink and placing it infront of her. She seem like a nice girl with a strong thirst. "So you waiting for someone?" he ask as he was preping the second drink, placing the glass infront of her and pouring the bourbon. "Here you go miss, Im Kenji by the way if you need anything just let me know ok?" Kenji said looking at her, slightly checking her out, she was a cutie, Kenji however was abit surprise to see she was now drinking both those drinks for herself, so a party girl perhaps.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

User Image
𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕠

Taking up the first drink as soon as it was set down before her, Aven raised a brow as he asked what her story was, and if she was waiting for anyone. "Me? Nothing special, just a... Business woman, yeah... Deal went south. b*****d left me behind..." Vague, mysterious, she gave the young man a grin as he introduced himself. Kenji huh?

"Tao, Aven Tao. Pleasure to meet you Kenji." With a respectful nod of her head, she pounded back both drinks in succession, a soft gasp of delight parted her lush lips. "Mmmmh, yeah... Just what I need. Could I get another on the rocks please?" Her golden brown eyes were half lidded, alluring in a sense.

Rolling her neck she slid her heavy leather long coat off her bare shoulders and folded it to sit on the stool at her side. The neon green of the halter dress stood out all the more against the faded black of her hair, normally a deep jet. There was a powder residue in her hair that caused it to glow purple when exposed to blacklight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff