Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

User Image

He was giving her something? Yuni blinked owlishly and twitched her ears, looking at the fist warily before holding her free hand out under it. It was a curious.... glowy thingy. The child wiggled her nose at it, and stuck her tongue at it as if to lick it. But then he said not to eat it, so she put her tongue away.

Yuni held up the orb at every different angle she could think of, and would thus call this thing, "Christmas ball!" She grinned, hopping a bit on her toes. "Wazzit do, Sithy? Does it eat things?" She asked, before looking at the scaly girl. She had come closer to them, and Yuni wiggled her nose at her as well. And then wiggled her nose at Sith, then back at the girl. They smelled similar.

Fashionable Gaian

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Lady Gilaen

User Image

Lovi looked sullen at the question, though she made no effort to evade the answer. Funny, she'd explained all of this to a stranger before, but somehow it was easier knowing that the other person didn't care to hear it. Risa seemed truly interested in what she had to say, and that was almost enough of a warning to Lovi that she should have let the subject be and walk away.
Almost, but not quite.

"I've been enjoying liminality between here and a far distant place for some time now. I'm just trying to decide where to go. Or I was. I think I've made up my mind, though," she went on, the distance of her voice suggesting that her mind lingered elsewhere as well.

"I don't have anywhere to be. But...travel doesn't seem to suit me either."

Risa could swear those were such riddles that only a monk could answer. Her voice became a bit softer, and gentler as she considered the Amazonian. "It sounds as if you've been followed by such formidable sorrow and trouble that only the Heavens know".

The sorceress turned away and waved a hand toward the bartender. "Bartender? A shot of your best for my companion here and me". When the bartender obliged, Risa would raise her glass to Lovi in a toast, "Here's to the destination then! And not the journey to get there!"

Risa could sympathize after all. Sometimes, she felt like she wanted a remote that could fast-forward life, and skip the boring, or trouble-some parts.

Or skip the parts where she got sick. Stupid yearly flu-bug

Shiara Kazikal's Husbando

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
He looked up at the young whelp who had decided to take off her hood and inch closer to them and beamed a smile at her, beckoning her to come closer with a simple hand motion. "No need to be alarmed. I don't work here, but I can promise you that I'm not a bad person." In hindsight that wasn't a very comforting thing to say seeing that anyone could say that, but it was too late now. Either way, she should have been able to smell that Sith was a dragon, and a very old one at that. Turning his attention back to Yuni, he chuckled.

"Actually, it does sort of eat things, but you can also get back the things it eats." He poked her forehead then. "You see, this orb can hold many things inside of it, so long as the object isn't too large. For instance, you can't fit something inside there that's bigger than your body. To put the object in there, all you have to do is concentrate on the orb 'eating' it, and then it will get sucked into the orb once you put it close. To pull something out of it, all you need to do is think of what it is you want and it will appear."

He hoped that she would be able to grasp that concept. "This is one I've been keeping since I don't need it. It's never been used before, so that's why its glowing purple. Once you put something in there, the orb will belong to you and only you will be able to use it. Not only that, it will glow the color that is your absolute most favorite!" This object was, in reality, a very powerful object that many on this planet would kill to have. Thinking about this, he then spoke in a very urgent and serious tone. "Don't go showing this to people, now, Yuni. If you show it to anyone, mean people might show up and try to steal it from you, so whatever you do, keep that a secret as well, okay?"
User Image

The girl's gold colored eyes looked to the other dragon as he spoke, tilting her head slightly. The ear like appendages on her head twitched lightly as she stepped a bit closer again. Her attention turned to the small girl inspecting a new gift in her hands. The dragon girl found an interest in the strange clothes the little cat girl wore as she gave a low clicking sound as she sniffed towards her. The dragon girl was gradually becoming more curious, looking over to the other dragon as she inched closer. She reached a hand out and touched at his cloths, tilting her head as she let go of her cloak. It dropped to the floor, uncovering a pair of black leathery wings folded against her back, the girl dressed in a long hooded sweatshirt with holes ripped in the back for her wings.

Wheezing Werewolf

Iyuesturu

Risa could swear those were such riddles that only a monk could answer. Her voice became a bit softer, and gentler as she considered the Amazonian. "It sounds as if you've been followed by such formidable sorrow and trouble that only the Heavens know".

The sorceress turned away and waved a hand toward the bartender. "Bartender? A shot of your best for my companion here and me". When the bartender obliged, Risa would raise her glass to Lovi in a toast, "Here's to the destination then! And not the journey to get there!"

Risa could sympathize after all. Sometimes, she felt like she wanted a remote that could fast-forward life, and skip the boring, or trouble-some parts.

Or skip the parts where she got sick. Stupid yearly flu-bug

Lovi regarded the woman with an inquisitive look, "How are you so cheerful?" It was more a thought than a question, but she nodded along with the sentiment all the same.

She took up the glass given her out of sympathy...or pity, she wasn't sure, and reluctantly raised it in a mock toast.

"To home," she said before downing the drink, strait-faced and remarkably unphased by the burning that now trailed down her throat.

"So. What else do you want to know?"

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

(( My cat decides to use my side as a bed and I have to get to sleep... Night all xD ))
User Image

Intently, the child listened as Sith explained more about her new toy. Maybe she can get a little pouch to put this thing in and attach it to her bet? That sounded like a good idea. Next time she's in town, Yuni will have to 'borrow' a baggie from a store. Then the man warned her to keep this a secret, to which she nodded.

"Secret secret... super secret..." She whispered and twitched her ears, blinking as the younger dragon ventured close enough to touch Sith. Yuni giggled, tail wagging. "Sithy has new frie--"

Yuni was interrupted by her own body shutting down on her, bright eyes dulling before they closed and she collapsed. Upon inspection, however, one would see she was sleeping. Out cold, just like that.

Kids... sheesh...

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
He was a bit alarmed at Yuni's sudden collapse, leaning down quickly to see if she was all right. His alarm was quickly silenced, however, upon hearing the young girls breath, steadily rising and falling as she slept. A laugh escaped him as he shook his head, picking the girl up and placing her on the couch near them. He then turned his gaze to the young golden eyed dragon, blood-red eyes looking her over slowly. She seemed to be fairly young, almost as young as Yuni if he were to guess by sight alone. With a warm smile, he spoke to her. "Hello there. My name is Sith. What's your name?"

((Night Yuni!))
User Image

The dragon girl jumped back slightly as the cat girl flopped tot he ground, her wings opening slightly. She stepped a bit closer and leaned down to sniff at the sleeping neko before the other dragon moved her to the couch. The dragon girl sat on the floor where she was, her long tail curling around here as the fanned ends opened slightly. She looked up as the man walked back over, tilting her head slightly. She hadn't spoken in some time and wasn't completely sure how to communicate back. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she studied the movements, of his mouth when he spoke. The young dragon finally gave a few small growls that slowly started to sound more like words with each try.
"Fuurrr...Fury..Fury."
She finally got her name out as set her hands on her tail.

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
She was jumpy, he noted to himself, kneeling down a bit again to keep from towering. She must have had a fairly rough time or perhaps she was just new to the outside world. Regardless, he took this to heart and spoke softly and slowly, for more than one reason. "Fury. It's nice to meet you." Sith reached out a hand to her, gesturing her to take it for a moment to engage in a hand shake. His gaze wandered down to her black tail for a moment, the fin intriguing him. "You have a very pretty tail." He said, smiling at the young girl.
User Image

Fury tilted her head as she looked at his outstretched hand, sniffing at it first before holding her hand out in the same way. She looked back to her tail as the end curled up, the fins flexing. Fury smiled as she looked back up to Sith, wings twitching lightly.
"Thank you. I like, these."
She said a bit hesitantly as she tried to get used to speaking again. She pointed to his shirt as he ears lowered back slightly.

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
His eyes narrowed in a gentle manner as he tilted his head slightly, smiling down at the girl. "Thank you, Fury. You are very polite." It was the second time in quite a few days that Sith met another dragon girl who had her features very visible. As Fury would notice, aside from his scent Sith had no distinguishable draconic features. Even his red eyes could be mistaken for a vampires if one didn't know any better. The man then leaned back, moving to sit down rather than remain kneeling before speaking. "So, Fury, would you mind telling me how old you are?"
User Image

Fury watched cautiously as Sith sat down.
"I am 113 years."
She lifted to her hands and knees, crawling around Sith as she sniffed at him. He smelled like a dragon but seemed to be much better at hiding his features. She was still young so moth of her features remained visible.
"You no have a tail?"
She asked as she pointed to the back of his belt.

Distinct Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
He made a small noise at the mention of her age. She wasn't as young as he had originally panned her out to be. In fact, she was only forty some years behind Helina. So she just wasn't used to the outside world at this point, he thought to himself. When she asked him about his tail, he simply smiled at her. "I do have a tail. I just haven't seen it in a long time." His gaze drifted to his backside, his tail a mere memory at this point. "It's a very long story. So, tell me, Fury; have you been here before? I can't say I've seen you around."
User Image

Fury tilted her head as she looked around. She crawled cautiously towards the couch, pulling one of the pillows down by it's corner and stepping back as it hit the floor. She shook her head at his question.
"No, this is new."
She nodded to the rest of the room before picking up the pillow and sniffing at it.
"Is this home? Your's?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces