Welcome to Gaia! ::

Niacole sees Kise watching her "Amazing is it not" she said almost sarcastically continuing the drumming of her finger. "It's quiet simple, please try" Niacole gave the new comer a causal glance just to see what had came in the door, but offered no smile or hello

((EDITED))
Kise glanced of at her and wounder why she looked so odd, and what she was eating. But then she just went back to her water.

Invisible Lunatic

"Sure you need a 100 deposit fee for the first night." he smiles at her and then notices a strange new comer with a mohawk coming in. She had some chocolote "OH Right I gotta buy some treats for the deserts" he said remembering his list. "Well Just go ahead and grab a key from that wall Igot the papers of the rooms here so you dont need to sing anything" He said talking to Niacole while he still had The new comer in his mind.
Was she a health inspector? She look all rough up by hard critics and angry restaurant owners if that was the case.
Niacole pulled out a bag that was filling with different coins and jewels, "A 100 what?" she asked "And where are the keys?"
"I'm good." Kise smiled at her. As she saw the jewels she smiled. "Pretty, where did you get those?"

Invisible Lunatic

" okey you just need to give me 100 for tonight." he said standing up, looking at the other girl with the mohawk for a moment then back a Niacole."The keys are over there by the stairs on that wall" he said point out to said wall with the keys hanging from "Just grab any number you like We have lots of room still."
Sarah looked up and laughed softly. "You might not wanna think so loudly." She looked back down and smiled softly. She pulled her notebook out and scribled something else. "Names Sarah, I look this way from my line or work, but I'll keep that to myself." She bit her lower lip and bit another piece of chocolate off.
Niacole sighed "A 100 what, silver pieces, rubies, sapphires, what do you want a 100 of?" she asked. She looked over at Kise "You can say I liberated these, won them in battle from people who did not deserve them"

Invisible Lunatic

"Ok" he said simply to the girl that Sarah person."welcome to the blue moon Im vincent" he said smiling warmly at her. Still alittle throw off if she knew how to read minds she would be an interesting person to have around he thought."If you need anything just tell me"
"There really pretty." Kise smiled, sitting back.
"Thank you" Niacole said, she felt very protective of treasure because of what she was, but she did take out a small ruby and handed to Kise "Keep it safe, don't let anyone have it" she said.

Invisible Lunatic

LadySilverFox
Niacole sighed "A 100 what, silver pieces, rubies, sapphires, what do you want a 100 of?" she asked. She looked over at Kise "You can say I liberated these, won them in battle from people who did not deserve them"
"hmm those are worth 40 each, if my calculations are corect so I ll just take 100 of those sapphires" He said extending his hand. Money was not much of a problem for Vincent but he still needed to make some form of transaction or his lawyers wont be happy to not bet the blue moon as a charity place. He was smiling warmly at her as she was ready to pay. Not a greedy smile but a true warm smile that may even melt that cold exterior of Niacole.
She looked him up and down and smiled. "Its a gift, sorry I can do it at will most of the time but sometimes I cant even tell what someone is thinking at all." She took a bit more of her chocolate and blew her mohawk out of her face a bit. "Vincent, are you looking for any help?"
Taking the Ruby from her Kise's eyes glowed. "Thank you." She smiled, holding it close to her chest.

Invisible Lunatic

"Its okey." he smile at her and laugh at her question " no I think I can handle myself pretty...Oh you mean for the bar yeah. Im lacking some people in here, you interested on the a job?" he said looking at sarah while still getting paid by Niacole `s room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff