Welcome to Gaia! ::

Niacole nodded, "Well I am a bit bigger that a butterfly in my true form" Niacole said. "But I bet you were a very nice one."

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent was on the bar looking at the girls talking. It was strange to see Kisa talk with the girl of the night before, Niacole I think it was her name, she seem like a bad a** girl that would kick your a** at any moment and Kisa was just a warm type of gal. Maybe she was melting away her cold b***h attitude. Vincent was also listening to their conversation not cause he wanted but they were speaking out loud so he could ear, just pretending to wash the counter of the bar thats all he was doing right now.
"I guessed that." Kise smiled, nodding. "I'm not a butterfly any more, and I can't become one again." She sighed, then grabbing part of her winged dress she sighed. "This is all that's left of my past, I have been here for a year now and I do not understand a thing. There humans, are so confusing. I just can't seem to get past it sometimes."
Niacoe gave a huff "I am with you on that one, humans, they think everything is a monster besides them selves" Niacole said. She felt a slight sting of sympathy for Kise, but still she did not let it show, "I am sorry it must be painful not being what you truly are." Niacole looked over at Vincent "May I have a cup of green tea?" She asked.
Kise just smiled softly. "It wasn't bad, at first. But then... I was abandon by the woman who made me this way. And after that point, it got really confusing."
"I would assume so" Niacole said "I know how it feels to be abandon, but confusion is not what I felt."

Invisible Lunatic

"huh?" he pick up his stare to the girl that call up for tea "Oh sure right coming right up" He said getting the order ready. He was listening on their conversation till that point when the machine came up with the tea for her and he was placing the cup on the plate and walks over to the table the 2 gals were speaking to each other.
"What did you..." Then Kise remembered how she did not like the share her past and stopped. Smiling at Vincent as he walked up she asked him if her could also bring her a glass of ice water.
Niacole took casually took the tea from Vincent "Thank you" she said to him as she took a few sips. She sat there for a few minutes, trying to think of questions people usual asked in conversations.

"Your day, how was it?" she asked almost shyly wonder if that was a good question to ask. She then look back at Kise, "What I felt?" She fished her sentence, "I felt angry and hateful."
Kise nodded, glad that she had shared something with her. She wasn't scared of her, but she didn't want to upset her. And so she wasn't planing on pushing anything on her. Niacole would tell her when she grew to trust her, if she grew to trust her.

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent nods at Kisa and brings her the water, he places it infront of her " here you go" he said smilgin as always the very optimistic. He then sat down doing some paper work on a table near by "If you girls need me I ll be here just need to call me. Again my name is Vincent" He smiled and then switches his seat to face the paper work.
Kise sipped her water in silence.
Niacole finished her tea and set the cup on the table. She drummed her fingers in the silence, she paused for a moment at Vincent calling them 'girls' but she knew he didn't mean anything by it. "May I have a room here?" she asked.
Kise watched her, twitching slightly as she drummed her fingers, though she did her best not to let it show.
Sarah walked through the door quietly she pulled down the tip of her mohawk letting it fall into her face. She appeared to be walking with a slight limp and along her back ran deep scars that scattered and were in the shape of a cross. She walked towards a table and slides into a chair crossing her legs and leaning back into the chair. She sighs softly and bites down on her lower lip. She pulls a small notebook from her pocket and jots something down. She pushes it back pulling a thing of chocolate from the other pocket and taking a bite. She makes a smile on her face of pleasure and eases up from looking so serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff