Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna finished pouring in her liquor to the old fashion and then topped the drink off with some 7up. She downed it before she looked over the man that had just walked in that seemed a little bit on the 'not a people' person. "Hello love. There anything that I can get you?" She began to wash her glass as she gave him one of her priceless pure white fanged smiles rom behind her ruby lips.
Dralyon looked up at the female that had spoken to him and smiled slightly. "Yes ma'am, I would like a White Russian. It would be much appreciated." He tells her, his smile only growing to a grin when he noticed her fangs.

Invisible Lunatic

"Hmm The fearfull eye match card" He said as he flips his cards.Vincent continue to flip the cards "The lovers??? Thats a strange combination..." he then flips them back down and shuffles then this time using a new form of dealing the cards over the counter. He look at Anna and the new guy. He seem to be lost in his thought for a moment. Vincent pay him not much attention He felt slightly disturbed by the news on his company some man had use a summon to destroy one of his buildings. Could it be that Hunter that was after him?? he had that option on the back of his mind too deep in secret even for himself.

Dapper Shapeshifter

She nodded lightly and began to pull out another glass for the new drink. She snapped her fingers and a bottle of Vodka formed in one hand while in the other there was a bottle of Kahlua. She spun the bottles in the palm of her hands and then stopped them letting the liquids pour together into the glass. Ice cubes formed in the glass while she was spinning the bottles and lastly she added a shot of cream. "There we are," She said with the same childish smile to her angelic face as she placed a black half straw into the drink and placed it in front of the man on a blue napkin.
Niacole walked into the Blue Moon, even though she was renting a room there, she did not sleep there the night before, she needed a larger space to stretch out entirely. She still had the same expression of no expression on her face and walked up to the bar and took a seat.
Dralyon says, "Thank you very much ma'am." He takes a sip of the drink and smiles, feeling the liquid warm his entire body as it traveled down to his stomach. He then takes another small sip and sets it down.
Dralyon turns his head to watch the man flip over tarot cards, somewhat interested in which cards he turned over and his ability to recognize their meanings.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna flashed a wink to the new girl that she had never seen before. She then drew her attention to her hoping for a challenge or being able to make whatever drink she wished. "Is there anything that I can do for you darling?" She said in a harp like tone.

Invisible Lunatic

"Ah I see" He stops with the cards as Niacole walks back in. "OH welcome back, I was wondering if you were okey last night since I did not saw you coming back...sorry Its not my business I just ...well tend to get worry from time to time for others" he smiles at her warmly hoping not to have said something to bother her.
Dralyon turns his head back to his drink when he noticed that the man had stopped flipping cards over. He took another small sip from the white russian and sat there in quiet contemplation, thinking about what he had learned in previous days.

Familiar Shade

Yumi stepped into the bar and took a seat at the bar and smiled at Anna,"Well, hello again." She looked back at Vincent,"Tarot cards?" Yumi tilted her head as she looked at the cards.

Dapper Shapeshifter

"Yumi!" She giggled as she danced out from behind the counter to give the women a hug. She was rather fund of the girl. She was what Anna liked to call a 'spit fire'. She was someone that had fun and would try out Anna's little drinks.

Familiar Shade

She hugged Anna back and asked,"Anything new for me to try?" Yumi wasn;t an alcoholic, but the drinks Anna made her try were awfully interesting at times. "Or maybe I could get...What was it called, a vixy?"
Dralyon picked up the drink once more and finished it off, also taking one of the ice cubes to swish around his mouth for awhile while he was on the road. He got up off the stool and headed over to the door. Opening it slowly, he went out and closed the door behind him, waiting for his eyes to adjust. Once he was ready, he headed down the road and eventually made it out of sight of the bar.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna nodded with a smile. "I've been a busy little Vamp." She giggled and then danced back around the to back of the counter. She tried to wrack her brain as to which drink to make but nothing came to mind. "I'll tell you what. I'll make the different drinks and you can pick which one you'd like."

Invisible Lunatic

"yeah Its a hobby of mine" he said To yumi before getting glomp,placing his tarot deck infront of her, the Tarot cards were not like any other cards this were a special brand for summoners like Vincent. In fact the ink which was illustrated and make was the same ink that make Vinny`s Neck tattoo. having both his fate somewhat bond to the cards, Yet he like to think he is the master of his own fate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff