Welcome to Gaia! ::

She shakes her head a bit and smiles putting a hand up as if to say she would be fine. "Ive got this charge that I watch after and everytime she feels like she has to be the hero. So I end up having to save her." She looks up and bites her lower lip. "Dont worry about me, I choose to keep them if I really wanted to I wouldn't have them at all." She hands the application to Vincent. "Im finished."
Kise nodded, but still worried about her and stayed close.

Invisible Lunatic

"Why dont you lay down for awhile it would be better for you" he said not caring about the application at the moment. He hold her and place her on the couch near by. "Just rest for now ok" he said smiling warmly at her. It was a strange holy energy she emanated.
Her face went bright. She looked up at the girl. "Names Sarah, and yours is?" She cracks her neck gently.
It only happened by chance that she found a building. She had not been inland for so long that when they finally made it to town she found herself wanting to explore. It seemed like a decent place though, away from the hustle bustle of the city and the noise that plagued its streets. Quietly opening the door she found the inside rather spacious and warmly lit, something better for her eyes. "Hello [hello]" she spoke and signed at the same time to the other patrons already present at the bar.
She smiled at Vincent. "I swear I'll be ok." She bites her lower lip when he picks her up and shakes her head clear. "Vincent, I'll be fine. I'll heal in a little bit but its taking longer than normal." She laughs softly.
"Kise." She smiled. Then she turned to the girl who had entered and smiled. "Hello."
Sarah waved from the couch and waved at the new girl who had just entered. "Hello." She says softly and closes her eyes and nuzzles up into the couch.

Invisible Lunatic

"well I ll still be happier if you just dont stress yourself for the moment" Vincent say standing next to her and then he saw a new girl coming in the place. "Hi, I ll be with you in a moment" He said to her from the couch. "just wait here It would make me feel better" he said wamrly smiling at her as he went to take care of the new comer.
((Alright guys, I'm passing out at the desk. I'll talk to you later.))

Kise said goodnight quickly to all of the quests then slipped out the front door and into the woods.
She bowed her head slightly at the two that had greeted her though one had trotted off. "[good evening]" again speaking and signing her words together. The atmosphere of this place already seemed better than most. "[this is a very welcoming place]" she smiled as she moved by to take a seat at the counter.
She smiles and blushes a bit. "I'm embarrased, because I'm never ever hurt in front of people." She says softly under her breath. She bites her lip as she feels the wound close up gently. She watches him work and wished she wasn't looking at him the way she was. "I feel like a freaking puppy in heat." She laughs softly and clamps a hand over her mouth struggling to get up from the couch a bit.

Invisible Lunatic

"well yeah, its a small place on a big mean forest out there, It has to be very welcoming if you think about it...." he was gonna say something when Sarah made the puppy comment and then he turns around "You what?" he laughs at what she had said. "well thats something you dont hear everyday" he said turning to the new comer girl " Im vincent manager of the blue moon The girl that just left is Kisa, she is Sarah and she is new here tooo and will be working shorlty after her business is taken care off" he said and smile then blush after realising he may have said something else "I mean when she is ready and heal up "
"Ah..." She spoke letting her hand rest on her lap "... my name is Celaeno but most have trouble with it or find it unfamiliar so I go by Kelly as well" she smiled and nodded at both of them happy she found somewhere she could rest that wasn't so distracting. "Pleased to meet you both" She took her time letting her eyes wander about and asked Vincent "Is there water available here?"
Sarah smiles realizing she just flustered him. "Sorry Vincent." She sits up and touches her side and bites her lower lip again. She shakes her head and stands up. "Im ready to work boss." She tries not to think about him again. She keeps her eyes off of him and smiles at the new girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff