Welcome to Gaia! ::

Niacole rasied an eyebrow, "If they are worth forty each would I need to give you just three, that is 120, unless I am misunderstanding you" Niacole said bluntly, she could pay the 100 each, but she didn't want to feel cheat either. She just stared up at Vincent with a blank expression, there was nothing really warm about Niacole.

Invisible Lunatic

"Nope the ruby are worth that but the sapphires dont" he smiles at her once more taking in the sapphires."Thats why a 100 sapphires would do I have to pay also to some of the people in here." he shrug off with a innocent smile.

[[sorry mess that up]]
Kise watched them both disuse the price, slipping to ruby in her pocket and wondering what they were talking about.
"Im always looking for work, its one of those things where i like to be busy." She smiles up at him. "Im good at pretty much anything." Her mind wandered a bit and she laughed softly. She snapped back and looks at him. "I have to fill out an application right?"
Niacole just shrugged and handed Vincent 100 sapphires and then retired her bag and set it on her hip. She had a more of her collection hidden elsewhere, so the sapphires were not a loss. Niacole stood up and stretched, she knew she needed sleep soon.

Invisible Lunatic

tragic_life_99
"Im always looking for work, its one of those things where i like to be busy." She smiles up at him. "Im good at pretty much anything." Her mind wandered a bit and she laughed softly. She snapped back and looks at him. "I have to fill out an application right?"
"yes you do here you go" he said placing the application "just tell me what you would like to work under job. IF you excel at anything " he said smiling at her.

[[if you wanna really work here go to first page for reference on the application]]
Kise sighed and looked at Vincent. "If I worked here would a room be free or would I still have to pay?"

Invisible Lunatic

"No it would be free for employees." He responded to Kisa. It was true but not all people that stay on his rooms really had pay upfront or pay rent that often. Vincent had money so he was did not got all that angry or strict about the lack of money for the rent.
Niacole yawned, it was the only time her expression on her face changes "Well night," she said."She went an picked out a key and went to the room of that key number, room 9, She unlocked the door, stepped in and locked it back. She didn't bother turning on any light, she could see just fine in the dark. She sat in the middle of the bed and closed her eyes, entering her resting mode.
Kise nodded. "Alright, I'll think about it. Though I don't know if you'd want me to work here if you had to explain everything to me."

Invisible Lunatic

goodnight Naicole" he said looking at her as she made her way to her new room adn he place her name on the register, while still atending both Sarah and Kisa. "Well what if you learn some more of our world and then when you think your ready I may be able to hire you" he smile at her while still writting down on the register.
Kise nodded. "Alright, i think that might work. I'm always willing to learn."
Sarah looks up at Vincent trying to figure him out a bit. "Im almost done with the application." She breathes softly and grimaces as she feels a cut on her side split a bit. "Not again." She whispers softly to herself.
"Are you ok?" Kise asked, walking over to Sarah. Her steps where so quick she seemed to be flying. There was a looked of worry on her face as she stood next to the girl.

Invisible Lunatic

"well I guess everyone here would be willing to teach you..." he then turns to see Sarah and his smile goes dim for a moment." Are you alright there" he said to her slightly concern. There was a stranger energy coming from her all of the sudden. He could not tell what sorta of energy it was. Neither good or evil belign but agressive at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff