Welcome to Gaia! ::

{{I am now. I had just signed in when you posted that.}}

Kise stepped back into the Blue Moon, leaves and twigs in her hair. With a sigh she picked them out, wishing she could fly again. "If I could, this kind of thing wouldn't happen." She mumbled to herself as she sat down at the bar.
Niacole walked back into the Blue Moon Bar, she had stayed the night outside for she made no prior arrangements to stay with the establishment. She didn't mind though, she rather liked the outdoor, all she did was find a nice tree limb and slept all through the night.

She found a small table and took a sett, she flicked her long black hair over her shoulder, in doing so she revealed a scar that ran over her left eye, her body had more of them, but her clothes kept them a secret.
Kise looked over at her and tilted her head slightly. "How did you get that?" She asked, her voice low. She wasn't even sure that the girl could hear her.

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent comes from the pool area talking on his cellphone. "we can come to terms with that when the company buys it, dont worry abou it well I gtg run a bar, talk to you later" He said and close the cellphone and place it on his pocket of his jacket.
Niacole looked over at the other female, "Get what?" she asked dully. She could indeed hear her,she could even hear the light scarpering sound on the squirrel outside. She had long elfin like ears that aided in her ability

. Her eyes were a dark green that almost pierced through your soul, as if they just stared straight through you. Niacole wasn't a very sociable type, but then again she was never in a situation where she had to be.
Onyx walked into the bar, her mood much better than the day before. "Hello Vincent" she called over to him, she went over to the bar and sat on one of the bar stools

Invisible Lunatic

"Hola Onyx" he said with a smile as he made his way to the bar, noticing that there were the people that had been the night before as well. It was nice to have regulars. He could not belive this soon he already had some Fan base for his little bar."Oh the newcomers came back again Im glad" he said with a smile.
"Hey, can I get a glass of white wine?" she asked, him, "yeah, it looks like we might get some new commers soon!" she said excitedly, thinking about the letters she had sent to some of her friends
Slowly standing Kise walked over to her, a look of curiousity on her face. "The scar."

Invisible Lunatic

"Sure " he said turning around and placing a glass infront of her filling it with the drink she had asked. "Thats cool" he said smiling as he pour more of the botle " you tell me when"
Niacole watched the female approach her, she tensed up a little, just because she was just always on alert. But once she mention the scar, she felt a deep angry rise within, it happened quiet often though, everyone wanting to know what had happen.

But it was what had happened that angered her, Just the thought almost filled her with a blind rage. "I rather not say" she said through gritted teeth. Niacole was not a mean person, nor was she trying to be, but her past was hers alone.
Nodding a soft smile grew on her face. "I understand, we all have are secrets. I am sorry that I asked."
On the inside, Niacole felt no one could ever understand why she got this scar, but she knew it wasn't true. "Thank you for understanding," she said with a more of a clam expression, it still held its same emotionless stare, but it held no more bitterness.Maybe one day, if she ever got closer to the other female, she would tell her
"I am Kise." She said softly, still not used to the name. This was the second day in a row she had used it, and maybe today she would not feel so stupid. "And what might your's be?"
"My name is Niacole Kuroryutsuki" she said as if her name held great importance, once, long ago, maybe it had, but now, it no longer does. "It is no nice to know your name" She said. She adverted her green eyes for a moment and held them over to Vincent

"May I order a large cut of steak, medium rare, if you have that" Niacole asked before turning her attention back to Kise.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff