Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image

Peculiar night. Roontag had not ever discovered what was wrong with Maestro, nor did he chase him down to find out.

Roontag hadn't slept, nor did he even return to his room for any extended period of time. Instead, he remained in the bar area and used some of his tools to fashion a little automaton out of beercans and bottlecaps, with just a little bit of his own supplies to pull it all together. The little beercan sentry had one of the bar's boxes of toothpicks secured under some sort of gun like an ammo box. It was mostly a pointless endevor with Gaia-1 in existance, but It kept Roontag busy and gave him something to tinker with while most of the 'work' on his room was completed.

Glorious! He bet it could sit in a corner and appear as refuse to any sudden would-be assailants to the establishment. A little gift back to his kind benefactors for allowing him a place to stay.

He had no idea that Teddy had dropped at least a thousand on Roontag's room.

Time to test it...

"Administrator protocol: Roontag"

"IDENTIFIED'

"Execute sentry program level 1"

The two foot tall little machine scurried into a corner and crumpled up... in this form it looked just like...

Laziness.

at that point, teddy grabbed a small plate and hurried out the back and came around. As he stepped through the front door, he raised the plate up to protect himself and...

TKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTTKKTKTKTKTK

The machine instantly took a more assuming shape, steadied itself and began firing the toothpick aparatus like a machinegun. As fast as they were flying, wood against porcelain only ended up making an annoying noise. "Disnegage!" Roontag shouted past the plate over the racket.

TKTKTKTKTKTKTK...

He lowered the plate and drug it along behind him as he walked back inside.

Nice. Glorious.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

A swell of darkness had enveloped the tiny necromancer in her time of recovery. While it was easy to assume she would take longer than other such meta creatures to heal, that didn’t mean she would be entirely incapacitated. Hell, she had been able to scrape together that note for the Alien before she vanished at least. The night she arrived at the One Night Stand had been a confusing one, with the small magician dragging her body from the entrance way to the counter, where she would collapse. Luckily Errol was there and ever courteous, going so far as to carry the limp Ziggy from the bar proper to one of the rooms in the upstairs portion, tucking her in after redressing the worse of the wounds. Pink haired Ziggy had made a good amount of friends over the years (as well as a few enemies), so she knew this would be a location safe to recuperate in. Days had passed by now, and while still a bit battered and visibly drained, the girl was now able to care for her own injuries and needs.

When Errol had vanished abruptly from the bar the night before, she had visited Ziggy with something for the girl to eat, and a question or two. Knowing the albino, it was probably not so much curiosity for an answer that drove her to stay a few hours, but a need to ensure her friend wasn’t as bad off as it seemed.

“I bet you looked really silly fighting those things. I heard from someone who had evacuated the city. Said they saw you fighting with a small group, and you guys were holding your own against those plants.” Errol hadn’t caught it herself, but she too had been in town when the invasion of sorts hit, so she knew the gist of the situation. “Gotta say, I’m proud of you. Make it out by the skin of your teeth.”

Awkwardly leaned against the bed frame, the performer scoffed. Dressed in a new stark white tux, form fitted, it looked uncomfortable; probably really constricting over her bandaged torso. Still, Ziggy didn’t go anywhere without her usual set of threads, and no matter how bad off a situation got, she’d have preferred to die looking good then live looking like a slob. Trufax. “Don’t be proud, Errol. I made stupid choices for stupid reasons. That city can burn for all I care.” A set of tiny digits moved to brush back the collection of coral quills that fell over her cobalt hues, which seemed to look off at nothing in particular. Just staring past the threshold of the umbra, waiting to catch a glimpse of Greel. She was a bit paranoid about that thing following her, and knew sooner or later, he’d again show up. That’s how stalkers worked, right?

“I don’t know. I think at the time you had every reason to fight.”

“But now I don’t.” Ziggy said flatly. “Just a ******** up body to match my ******** up lifestyle.”

Errol just laughed and changed the subject after that, which lead to a long conversation about nothing, as old friend were capable of having; then sleep. By the time Ziggy awoke on present day, Errol was gone and the room was left quiet and cold. Strange with the weather as nice as it had been, just sun and sea breeze recently – maybe this was some sort of omen? Rising with a series of winces and shudders, the necromancer took a while on something of a shower then rewrapped her moderately healed wounds before donning a new pristine ivory suit. Hair brushed back to a slick, features untouched by makeup or products, she once more embodied a magical girl; all of five feet tall and petite, pink topped and seemingly bubbly. Of course, this was Ziggy ******** Stardust, and there was no one less bubbly in the world.

Making her way painfully slow down the stairs, eyes narrowed and teeth grit, the girl could make out a rather odd sound from below. Now, this could be good, or this could be bad. While in terrible shape as she was, the necromancer always kept a pocket full of change ready in case of emergencies, so one hand took to fondling the coins while the other held steadfast to the rail. Step, step. Down the necromancer went, until she took a pit stop at the base of the stairway to hack miserably. Lungs aching, eyes a bit teary, Ziggy had certainly seen better days. In the midst of this awkward coughing fit, the woman made out the small alien with the plate, his strange contraption earning only a confused look from the girl in white.

“I don’t know how to feel about this.” Murmured Ziggy as her journey continued, hobbling her to the counter, where she managed to situate and slump rather successfully. No drink needed yet. Now was time to catch her breath and pretend her side didn’t make her wish she was dead. “G-glad to see you, Alien dude.” She would offer after a few shallow pants, her head tilting against the wood of the bartop to allow her to look at him, even with his tiny stature making the angles near impossible.

Darlin', only the good die young~

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image

Roontag smiled as he placed the plate on the floor and started to pick up the stack of toothpicks and place it on the plate.

"Ah! You as well young lady! It was my pleasure to fight alongside you once again. I am glad my particular brand of patchwork was sucessfull! You will surely bear an undisputable warriors scar! I am Roontag, by the way. I shall save you the time of hearing about my greatness as you are one of the fortunate to have witnessed it in deed." He finished scooping up the toothpicks and carried the plate over to the little robot.

"I am curious though, The pale fellow made you eat some sort of luminescent ball before I stabilized you... I've never seen that sort of a practice like that before."

Roontag removed the toothpick box from the machines arm and began loading the undamaged toothpicks back into it as they conversed.

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

“Yeah, yeah.” Still catching her breath and stabilizing at the counter to give off some semblance of normality, the necromancer nodded once; which was actually her shifting her cheek awkwardly against the bar top, making a smudge on the surface while he spoke. Eventually, Ziggy rose from the slump and leaned back on the stool, hands resting idly in her lap. “You did good, I’ll give you that. Roontag? That’s a name…” Hues flickering to his robot project when the toothpicks were returned, she continued softly, “You can call me Ziggy. I’m like the resident joke or something.” No mention of the battle would be made though, since frankly, the whole incidence embarrassed the wayfarer to no end; bringing it up certainly wasn’t her first choice of conversational topics. Mention of Greel though, that she’d ponder over, eyebrows raised slightly at his concern. “Greel did what?”

Now, maybe she didn’t remember this sweet factoid of information, because her expression certainly went from a normal calm to something close to distress in no time. “He fed me something? Why didn’t anyone stop him?!” Suddenly madder than was necessary (or maybe just as mad as was needed for the victim of spoken stalker), Ziggy scoffed and slammed one tiny palm onto the bar. “Who the ******** let’s a creepy monster give a girl a roofie while she’s passed out!? For ******** sake!” But, luckily for Roontag and unluckily for Ziggy, her side began to throb rather strongly and brought her complaints to a whimper. Silence by the pain, the girl sat there and tried to numb herself for a moment, then, shifted to better face the Alien. “Look, he tries that s**t again, with ANYONE, don’t let him. If you don’t know what it is, don’t ******** trust it.” True words to live by, if Ziggy did say so herself.

“Now you, I get it. You’re new or something. Obviously not from around here With here said like she meant the world of Gaia as a whole, “But don’t let that stop you from practicing common sense. I mean, when did you land, Space man?”

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image

Roontag managed to stay relatively calm despite the shouting, but seemed to be doing an inordinate ammount of blinking,

Rather than interject while she was speaking,

(in fact, only once did he want to chime in and say that he knew a Greel on zosphrous...

Gorgeous young lady)

he let her finish everything she seemed to have to say before he responded.

"If you will excuse me, Ziggy, where I come from there arent many monsters that show considerable sentience. Villains and scoundrels, certainly, but I do not know this Greel fellow.."

he felt slightly odd saying 'fellow'

"...well enough to label him either and he seemed to be with you. fighting alongside you. I had no reason to belive he aimed you Ill. He seemed concerned and aided me with my medical efforts. Common sense told me you were dying and that you would have stayed that way without effort. Whatever he gave you seemed to bring your vitals back to normal levels so that I could fully stabilize you. Had he not, my only recourse on the battle field would have been to administer a strong electric current to attempt to give your system a jump, which could have failed altogether or done more harm."

Roontag had only loosely gathered '********' as a term for intercourse, so the usage caused him to filter it out of the sentences...which made them suddenly make sense.

He was still getting used to the measurement of the passage of time, so he couldnt be all that pecific.

"I landed prior to the passing of a few weeks." He hoped he used that right.

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Curse Greel for being so damn helpful while ultimately making her life miserable. It wasn’t like he needed to do much; just act like the creeper he was, and draw that buried sense of paranoia in the girl to surface – which usually brought on her agitation, and in this case, rudeness. Though, in all honesty, Ziggy was rude no matter what was going on. “Guess that makes it okay?” Sarcastic quip if anything, she’d let it go. Obviously the Alien couldn’t understand the level of violation that fell under, at least for the tiny magician in question. Slowly, very slowly, Ziggy rose from her seat and shuffled behind the counter to make herself something strong to drink. In such, she continued to answer, though her focus was split between cocktail and Roontag. “A few weeks? So you’re, like, right off the boat?” Making a sour expression as the collection of acid burns along her arms twinged with her movements, the girl was at a loss. How did you expect someone from a different planet entirely to understand anything in that much time? Ziggy barely knew anything about the world, and she was 26 old enough and native.

“Well, why did you come here, Roontag? I mean… Not to pry, but it seems like showing up on Gaia is something a swarm of little people should do. Why’d you come alone? Or are there more of you kicking around?” Finishing her beverage with a swirl of a straw, Ziggy sipped it appreciatively and again found cobalt gaze cast to the little man.

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image

“Guess that makes it okay?”

Didn't quite catch the venom in that statement. he nodded.

"Yes. I would say that your being here to discuss it is testament to it being an acceptable course of action."

Fresh off the boat, indeed.

"Quite simply, swarms are for invasions. This is not that. I came here seeking new challenges and to spread justice to a new planet so that another young zosphorite can find true glory on my homeplanet without living in my shadow."

The thought of anyone living in Roontag's shadow must have stirred up immediate thoughts of claustrophobia.

"If there are any others from my planet here, it is entirely without my knowlege."

He walked up next to the robot and started moving his limbs slowly, the machine to match him. He seemed to be performing some sort of diagnostic, or to those without knowlege of such things, playing a game.

"Why does this Greel distress you so?"

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Funny Roontag should ask about Greel, because Ziggy had caught his comment concerning ‘young Zosphorite’, so was left to answer bluntly, “He lives in my shadow.” Literally. Greel could actually have been there with them, for all she knew, so she tried to shift the conservation back on the tiny alien. “But you’re telling me you just decided to leave your planet one day, and ended up here? I feel like you got gipped. There has to be something out there better than Earth.” Another sip of her drink, followed by a small cough. “Besides, shouldn’t the government be involved? To some degree, of course.” Then again, as far as Ziggy knew, the government didn’t give a good goddamn when it came to supernaturals or metas, so why would aliens be any different? “What do you want to accomplish here? Just sight seeing?”

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image

In her shadow. Quite a trick, and reasonably disconcerting. He, quite understandably, looked to her shadow to see is he could see anything. Still, the questions came back to him.

"Yes. I thought there had to be new challenges outside of Zosphorous, other planets that might need a Roontag more than zosphorous. I have fathered many. One of my young will undoubtedly reach my level of greatness and become supreme commander of the Volbog clan, if not from one's own potency then surely out of the statistical liklihood from the sheer number I've sired."

He hoped this explaination would answer a few questions.

He paused a moment and considered it. Government. He knew what it was to govern so he would try and piece it together.

"Government. Is that an honorary for some sort of deciding power?"

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

So apparently the tiny fellow was a little pimp? Damn. Everyone but Ziggy got laid. “Yeah? Well good to know you have that sort of faith in your kids…” But the remark sounded drawn out and insincere, as if the thought of this alien having a family before her was just another factoid to piss her off. Absently her free hand pushed up the opposing sleeve and scratched at the bandaging, mouth still caught between tonguing her straw and speaking. “Government is just who’s in charge. They make the laws, and enforce them. Speak for the people, et cetera.” Releasing the wrappings, she gave a small waving motion like this would brush away the subject entirely. “Nobody really likes the government, because no matter who you vote into office, they end up ******** your life up unintentionally. Then there’s a lot of corruption. Politics is a messy business. Maybe messier than physical conflict, because everything they do to ******** over their opposition is done very underhandedly. Like, defamation of character.”

Sparkly Phantom

User Image Across the land this samurai woman travel. With head up high and pushing forward, she came from a small village but the people who lived their were strong and full of pride.

However now, it was her turn to grave honor upon her clan and village by marrying a which young, handsome, talented, inspiring, honorable, sacrifice-able, man. Ofcourse her mission was to may any man at all and to bring him back to their village. Kiko's woman-hood and pride however wouldn't marry just anyman if she did she'd be a laughing stock even if it was for the good of her people.

She had standards, even when lives were on the line.

Kiko left her boat and wandered through the city, trying to find one of those fancy resturants wre high-end people stayed. It was hard for to navigate through the foreign country however, she bit her lip needing to find a man in the next 5 minutes so she could go home and keep practicing her fighting.

Kiko entered a bar to ask for directions, her attire sure to attract some eyes in the dull place. She stood by the counter and slammed her fist on the wood wanting service NOW.

Magnetic Elocutionist

User Image

"Well, more in them than the rest of the universe, being that I've seen a very small portion of it."

Roontag had finished his diagnostic and turned to face her.

"I don't even remotely like the way that sounds! Seems altogether unwise, and wholy unsavory."

Easy for him to say. On his planet, unending war meant that politicians didn't exist. People tended to just take the word of whoever was the best at a specific thing. Rule by merit.

edit

His eyes were drawn to the vibrant swordswoman as she entered. Her posturing, right down tot he slam of fist was that of a warrior or one posing as such. Whatever she wanted though, he was currently engaged.
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Sitting patron side /Thoughts: Lovely afternoon]

Violet eye lids slowly peeled open late into the afternoon. Slender arms stretched out to either side, covers wrapped and nestled around that voluptuous naked form. Even as Fu sat up in bed she'd give an adorable yawn and cover her mouth in process. Only to bounce off to her trunk of clothes, then to the bathroom. She was smiling the whole way, clearly very happy so far about how well people were taking to her presence. Much less with all the excitement and interesting people. Either way the Hebi would go about humming a tune through the steam while she showered.

Some time Later~<3

Dressed in a white tank top, matching tabi, and a red skirt style Hakama, Fu would tap down the stairs to the first floor. Red strapped Geta complimenting her color choice for the evening. Granted it didn't mesh well with her skin tone, she couldn't say she cared. The white would match her silken perfect tresses, and that was enough for her. Plus all the black seemed to be freaking people out? Regardless, our five foot six violet skinned Masseus would find herself a seat at the bar not too far off from the current conversation. She wasn't about to insert herself, though she did recognize the tiny man. Either way, for the time being, Fu would just give herself a bit of time to sit and wake up fully. Before she felt obligated to offer people drinks and such.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

She growled and leaned back disatisfied with the impudence of the employees. A hand rested on her katana, fingers tapping on it impatiently. Kiko turned with determined and frightful eyes. It seemed like she was like a ticking time-bomb and any one word would set her off.

The samurai's eyes settled on the purply-grape woman, she seemed intelligent and even had an attire similar to that of her country. The woman stepped over to her, and slammed her sheathed sword on the counter for Fu's immediate attention.

"PEDESTRIAN, I NEED INFORMATION." She shouted as if angrily interrogating her.
" I NEED THE WHERE ABOUT OF A RICH YOUNG HANDSOME MAN. WHERE IS THE PRINCE OF YOUR COUNTRY?! TELL ME!!"

The psycho shouted, invading Fu's face and once again slamming her sword as a threat.
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Standing patron side [personal space] /Thoughts: ohdeargodwhat?]

Even as she was getting used to the pleasant morning, Fu noticed a swordswomen enter. Intriguing? Though that sword looked WAY TOO BIG to draw or use properly. Fu was something of a swordswomen herself, as unorthodox as her style was. Regardless, when her personal bubble was invaded, she'd be on her feet in no time, backing away from the loony.

"Woah? Prince of Gaia? Who would that be anyways? I dunno hun, but you could lower your voice? Maybe not bang on the bar so much?"

Her voice was sweet, timid almost. Features slightly fearful as if this were a surprise to her. Behind the mask she wore the Orochi waited for aggressive movements. You couldn't live on Gaia-Prime long and not learn to fight sooner or later. By all means she'd rather act her way out of a poor situation, but if worse came to worse she wasn't about to find out if this little samurai could wield her over sized sword properly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff