Welcome to Gaia! ::

She opened the menu and glanced through it. As soon as her eyes hit the picture of a hamburger her stomach growled again. "I'll take a burger, medium-ra" she paused, reconsidering," uh,medium, with lettuce and lots of tomato." She swung the menu around handing it back to the young woman with another tired smile, "and could I have a coke and a water please?"

Erin took no notice until after this exchange to the male bartender and smirked. Boy he's in for some trouble, she thought.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

"Hello to you, milady. Welcome to The One Night Stand, Kiko. Adon Val Vereaux, at your service." His typical greeting came with a curt and customary bow, the voice matching with his appearance and presence should, strong, but not overbearing. As with any other woman, he'd eye here over briefly several times without even bothering to hide the fact he was doing so. After all, for her to begin such a conversation the way she had, he expected her not to care all that much over a few lasting stares. Errol should be the one getting these looks from him, but he only had so much attention to pass around without making him come off as a sleaze, so the pretty bartender would be shelved for another time.

What an upfront question though, one that took every ounce of his being not to laugh at right then and there. The girl before him sure had spunk, he had to give her that. "I suppose I can give you an answer to your question." Raising an eyebrow he'd challenge the girl. The sword and flashy getup wouldn't phase Adon, with where he taken residence initially, and the monstrosities he'd met over the decades, this was nothing. If she wanted his time she could earn it just like everyone else. What happened after that, well, one could only guess. "If you order a drink that is, I'll even put the first one up on the house." All smiles and grins, the Vereaux would pull a classic drinking glass out from under the table and set it in front of her.

Place : The ONS
Mood : Always something new
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

The girl sat there giving him googly eyes and even allowed him to set eyes on her as well, hopefully this would attract him even more to her exotic looks. Kiko was happy that things were going so swimmingly, she'd be home in no time!

She liked that he was so polite an gentlemanly, it should class but still..did he have the heart of a warrior? Discipline? It was hard to figure out in the short time Kiko had given herself. The samurai nodded, acknowledging his curtsy.

" A drink? " Kiko sounded hesitant, she had never really drunk any alcohol before. She was only 18...
Still, if that's what it would take to get a husband then so be it. " Give me the best in the house then...erm..if not a soda is fine too. whatever that is."

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

Now he was presented with a dilemma, had this girl even set foot in a bar before, ever tasted alcohol on those lips? Now, Adon was by no means a properly aligned person, corruption was nothing new to him, but he'd not get her smashed right off the bat and make her puke by serving up something far too strong for her. Drunk he'd still get her though, and more than likely the Fae would take advantage of such an outcome. Simile still on his lips, Adon turned away from the lass to pull what was needed for her concoction. "I'll get you something right away." Only a minute would be spent with his back to the girl, upon his return he'd pour what he held in each hand into the glass in front of her, dropping a few ice cubes in it when he finished. The perfect rum and coke, something that wouldn't taste too harsh but still have enough kick in it for someone new to the drinking scene. Perhaps he'd get answers out of her when it kicked into her system.

In the time she'd take to try out her drink, the white locked male would prepare his own beverage using the same ingredients that he'd used for hers, attempting to show that it was a perfectly fine beverage. Glass in hand, he'd take a few sips from the mix before asking his first question. The lass may have had her own priorities, but she was in his domain now. "So, Kiko, what brings you to these parts if you don't mind me asking." You're clothes, while stunningly beautiful are most certainly not from any region nearby. If a fight was what she wanted, the samurai would be severely disappointed. The Fae never fought humans, they were things for him to play with and enjoy, not beat into the ground.

With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: sitting patron side* /Thoughts: barflower~<3]

With everyone seemingly settled, the Orochi could blend into the environment. It was enough entertainment to listen in on this Kiko and Adon discussion. The male seemed too perfect. Too unsuspecting. Maybe he was just an incubus or something sexual of the like? Bah. It wasn't relevant. The violet toned stark haired femme would just sip at her drink. Keeping her eyes politely in front of her and pointed ears open to the conversation around her. One could say it was lacking. She'd have divulged the peace was nice.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland - Resident Bartender xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Like the water when the sea got rough,
                        She was bored with the breeze, she was bored of her luck.
                        The winner and the loser told the fallen priest;
                        "That's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"

User Image

“Vodka Sprite? Of course.~”

Errol began working on Rylan’s order, hands a blur as they juggled bottles and the glass, making the action far flashier than was required of her. Finally finishing with her display, the beverage was scooted to the Neko. “Hope that’s to your liking. Been a while since I’ve had to make one.” As if it was a feat of extraordinary effort, the bartender beamed a smile towards the creature before returning to the other woman. Erin wanted a burger with fixings, which meant there’d be some cooking to do. Not that Errol minded, since both Fu and Adon were nearby to deal with any potential customers. “Right. Well, that I can do. Lemme get your drinks and I’ll get right on making your meal.” With that, two glasses were procured and filled with the requested liquids, then placed before the female before Errol dashed off to start cooking. Also her narrator is a space cadet at the moment, so this takes her out of scene for a bit.

--------- And holding everything he made her steal,
                                      She said, "Leave me alone, but just d o n ' txl e a v exm e here, all right?"

Punctual Hellraiser

Grayson Crawford
Ph.D. Fae Studies & Metaphysics.
Paranormal Forensics Expert

||Location: ONS
||Orders: Personal

User Image

Grayson went to push open the door to the One Night Stand, but found himself himself stopping , intrigued by the runes on the door. Quickly throwing open the flap if his messenger bag he rooted around for his camera. Plucking the intricate Nikon from the depths of it, he expertly adjusted the settings and snapped a few pictures with the intention of studying them later.
Fitting his glasses back onto his nose and tucking the camera away again he finally stepped inside. He had only taken a few steps inside, before the the amulet tucked beneath his s**t began to hum softly against his skin. Breath caught in his throat and a hand flew up to press it against his chest to smother the vibrations. His flesh instantly rose into goosebumps, he new the trembling token meant that there was a Fae near by. Grey eyes scanned the room frantically, the aura the amulet exuded would clear his eyes of the glamour, if any was used by the creature.

His gaze fell upon Adon instantly, and it widened. The power of the pendant caused him to stand out as if he was the only other person in the room. Grayson's breath from his lips in a soft sigh, he couldn't believe he had come across another. It's as if the Fates were finally drawing him to the one thing he desired most. The faerie-charmed scientist took a few hesitant steps towards the other man, adjusting the cord of the necklace so it was no longer touching his skin and the glamour fell over the Fae once again. He was beautiful. Not as beautiful as his Chance, but Grayson was drawn to him none the same. It wasn't until he was a few feet from the table when reality hit him and he realized that the bar was packed and Adon was accompanied by another. Grayson felt his eyes narrowing in the samurai's direction. His lips formed a tight line as hands moved to adjust glasses again, an emotional and unnecessary habit. He was content to take a few steps past them to an empty table. Pulling his bag from his broad shoulders, he dropped it to the floor, claiming the space as his before pulling back a chair. Dropping into the seat, he distractedly pulled the well-used journal from the front pocket of the pack. Chance was momentarily out of his reach, so he would settle for this new Fae.
If only he could get... closer.
Aimee approached the Bar humming slightly under her breath. She was dressed in a soft yellow sundress, a pair of white flats on her small fee. The dress fell just below her knees and had a modest neckline though it still managed to show off her slender waist. Her long black hair was pulled into a graceful bun. She had just reached the door when she felt a heart throbbing pain in her chest. She let out a small gasp, her hands reaching up to clutch her chest, she heard a faint voice in her head "Aimee... please" it was faint, hard to understand. The pain was too much. She fell to her knees, letting out a groan.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

The girl waited nervously for her beverage to come. She wasn't sure what it tasted, but by the smell it really couldn't be that bad. If anything she could just pretend that the brand he poured tasted bad instead of saying she didn't like beer over all. When it arrived she gave him a worried look, and took a small sip.

Kiko cringed, and shook her head as she downed the drink that wasn't even that strong. " Ah, erm...it's good.." she obviously lied and set it aside for now. Kiko cleared her throat " I come from a far off Asian land, and I'm here to find a husband to save my clan, and I well.." She blushed and looked aside
" I thought you'd be a good candidate." The warrior showed a weak feminine side, but it was quickly gone and she slammed her sword on the bar counter " SO WE MUST LEAVE NOW MY LOVE!!"

Erin nodded at the one behind the bar, “Right, thanks.” Her voice was quiet but accent was thick. It was the one thing that exposed her as being a foreigner. Previously being owned by-er working for, I mean- in a bar gave her lots of experience with both other bartenders and drunks. They could be crazy, especially the young ones that really took it to heart so to say, but she wasn’t expecting for him to turn the tables like that. An idea that he was a sexual being like an incubus or something ran across her mind. At any rate, least this would be a good show. Perhaps, someone will get what they're looking for.

When she realized she was still standing, Erin decided it was probably better, for conversation’s sake, for her to sit. As she was pushing and pivoting up on one leg to sit on the barstool her head swam again, and the other couldn't hold all of her weight. Down she went and she didn’t even see the floor as it came up and struck her.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

ll_Tainty

User Image
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

Another had entered the bar, a male this time, and very much looking human. Though for what it mattered, everyone could look human and be something else entirely. for what it mattered though, he sure smelled the part. Out of the corner of those swirling green hues he kept in check the actions of the man. Not surprisingly, he seemed almost infatuated wit Adon, but what was strange is that the Fae hand't said but a word to him. Mortals sure could be strange ones from time to time. At the bar he'd sit, still not a word out of him, so it fell to the Vereaux to ask the usual that came from a bartender. "Welcome, sir, to The One Night Stand. Adon Val Vereaux, at your service. May I get you a drink?" Like with Kiko, he'd be all smiles and courtesy, and while his attention was momentarily lifted from the lady wielding the sword in a much more threatening manner, it quickly returned to her.

Now if Adon's eyebrow could physically raise itself any higher it would. Had he stepped through some strange pandimensional portal as he entered the bar that took him into a land where human's simply stopped making any sense? Husband? Him? That would not happen, now, nor ever, but for him not to humor her didn't fit Adon in the slightest. "I'm honored that you think me worthy of your hand in marriage, but you can't be serious in having me up and leave right here and now when we've just met." And now, is where the man would show her the first glimpse through all the niceties that he'd been showing off so far. Leaning in on the counter, his hands against the wood, face nearing her own he'd flash off the whites of his teeth in a wide grin. "You're more than welcome to try and take me though, I'm always up for some good sport."

With : Kiko & Grayson

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Near the fire /Thoughts: Mmm. ACTION!~]
Van Full Of Candy

So there she was, being all adorable and dainty and sipping at her Dr. Pepper. Just a innocent little Orochi over here. Seemed Adon was good enough to draw the psycho samurai's attention, while Errol had just enough wit about her to actually cover all the drink orders. Wonderful. Fu was even smiling while she listened to the way Kiko demanded Adon come with her. Priceless. Truly. A rather shady looking male came in and eyed Adon harder then any of the females had so far. Gay? Hardly relevant. Piercing emerald hues would shift over to the woman who'd been eating when? Adon challenged Kiko to take him? Cough. Cough. Fu would almost choke on her gulp of soda in hearing those words so acutely. Even when whispered in close personal proximity, those pointed digits were not large solely for show. Regardless, another caught the Hebi's attention. A thump as it were. The one who ordered food was laid out on the floor all too suddenly? So right as a challenge was thrown down, this women literally fell into the arena and lay there. Perfect. Without thinking about it, the five foot six violet toned beauty would bounce around the commotion to the downed patron. One arm would slide under her back, the other under her legs, and with surprisingly capable strength Fu would lift up Erin and carry her over to one of the sofas located near the fire. Only to lay her out over such so she might hover and prod at the women.

"Hey? You ok there hon?"

Punctual Hellraiser

Grayson Crawford
Ph.D. Fae Studies & Metaphysics.
Paranormal Forensics Expert

||Location:
||Orders:

User Image

Adon

His velveteen words slid over Grayson, and he had to suppress his own shiver. Hands curled into fists, and he hid the gesture by tucking them under his arms and leaning back in his chair. Doing his best to seem somewhat nonchalant and probably failing. Another perfect specimen; would he have the opportunity to collect this one too. How beautiful he would look next to Chance in his possession. Things just seemed to be looking better and better for him, seeing as now that Adon was a bartender her; this fact made him much more approachable and Grayson relished the thought.

With a smile of his own, lips finally pulled themselves apart. "Gin and tonic," his voice was calmer, smoother than he actually felt. He was nearly giddy with excitement. "Extra ice, please." It was a simple enough request, but just a simply Adon was gone again; back to tend to the overzealous samurai. She would prove herself and obstacle.

Mystical Seraph

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

The warrior kept her eyes on his, giving him a deep determined look. Indeed he was a man for her, handsome, and full of fight. She couldn't think of any better way to retrieve a husband. She smirked, ready for a fight.
" You're more than befitting to become a husband, and isn't this the way the people in this land wed? love at first sight? Did we not just exchange eye contact of couples? We have done this land's ceremony and are ready, but I find it more enjoyable just to take you "

She stepped back and took out her long Katana, still sheathed, don't want to kill the groom, and pointed it at him showing that she was ready.
" You need not greet anymore customers, your duty is now with me. " Kiko said glaring at the man that just came in.

"FIGHT ME LOVER!"
Kiko shouted and tried to strike Adon with a sheathed sword.

Erin's eyes fluttered, then slowly opened. She took a ragged breath, it felt like she was trying to breathe underwater; it came out as a long groaned as she sat up slowly, her entire side ached. She put one head against her pounding head and her eyes stung a bit as they got reaquainted with the light, "Ugh, what happened?" she asked looking up at the girl, confused. It took a moment for her mind to connect that she was over at the bar and now she's on the couch. How'd she get all the way over here anyways?

A sudden shock ran through her. Did she see? Hopefully not, she was not very big yet and the coat is a great cover. ...Right?

She shook her head briskly then, trying to get the fogginess to dispel, and tried to stand, "I'm so sorry," she said, offering an apologetic smile, which was not as geniune as she thought it would be. “I'm-" Maybe she should rethink this. "I'll be fine.”

Take a deep breath. Collect yourself.

"Do you know if this place has rooms?" Yes, maybe that would be better. Rest, then eat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff