Welcome to Gaia! ::

She took the nearest road and found that it was littered with nothing but closed businesses which was very disheartening. Listing from storefront to storefront and looking inside a few of them, she wandered down the street until she saw a red light in the distance. If you weren’t paying attention to where you were going you could go right past it, the bar was not very big at all crammed in between buildings with a crumbling walkway up to it.

The wanderer paused, pulling her hood away exposing a tangle of wavy red hair. “One Night Stand.” She smirked at the clever name. Before, it wouldn’t matter if the place looked a little dodgy, she’d been in her fair-share of dives, but now things were a bit different.

Her stomach growled loudly. There was no arguing with that, but she decided it would be best to proceed with caution.

She was a lanky woman, maybe 20. One hand snaked out of the heavy coat she wore and opened the door. It looked ridiculous and too big on her but it kept her very warm. Her boot scuffed across the floor as she went and she chose a barstool nearest to the door. Being superstitious had nothing to do with it, but she never liked having her back to the door. Her cheeks were pink from the wind-whipping them and above them sat a pair of clear hazel eyes.

Erin folded her hands on the bar and leaned forward carefully looking down the length of the bar, ”Excuse me,” she said leaning one hip against the bar and hoping to flag someone down.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

turniprider

User Image

It seemed her strong voice intimidated the poor weakling. If she was already cowering at mere shouts than the woman really couldn't be a threat. The people in the land were disgraceful, which is why it was best to leave as soon as possible.

So there is no champion amongst this land? Mnn. I have heard of such countries...and I will only lower my voice so you don't cower away or start quivering till the point you can't even speak without stuttering.

" So there is no champion amongst this land? Mnn. I have heard of such countries...and I will only lower my voice so you don't cower away or start quivering till the point you can't even speak without stuttering. "

Kiko slid back her sword and hid it beneath her long flowing sleeves.

" If there is no prince which to court with, then..perhaps there is a young lord near by? I need to get married in the next 20 minutes so I can go home to my country. It has to be a man of high standards as to not destroy my reputation or waste my woman hood on some lowly man. "

The black haired woman blushed a bit at the mention of marriage but at least she softened her tone and wasn't screaming.

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Rylan strolled into the bar, fingers linger over the runes on the door like some lost lover as she came through the threshold. It swung closed behind her as if of it's own accord, and she moved forward, the soles of her Converse squeaking on the wooden flooring. Her ears perked up, as there seemed to be something interesting going on at the bar. The lavender-skinned beauty that was tending the bar last night was there again, trying to console the elaborate samurai.
Ever so avoiding of confrontation she inched her way to the other side of the bar, as an elongated sword was slammed upon the bar.
Her ponytail bounced as she tip-toed to the bar, and slipped her denim-clad tushie into a stool. She wanted another one of those delicious Vodka Sprite things, but her source of such was heavily occupied. Her response to this was a loud sigh and a frown in the pugnacious samurais direction. Her ears twitched in an annoyed rhythm, tail swaying behind her, brushing against the ends of her ponytail.
There were quite a few people in the bar today, she learned her elbows against the top of the namesake. She allowed sharp green eyes to fall over all them. She recognized few.

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

“Yeah, I agree with you there.” Ziggy would reply after a bought of coughing, side aching and face brandishing a grimace. “Just don’t get into politics and you’ll do fine.” But what the girl didn’t share was how embedded in human nature backstabbing was; politics was the name of an age old game, and regardless of signing up for such things, it was near impossible to avoid. All the same, the Alien man seemed preoccupied at the moment, so the necromancer turned her sights to the newly arrived individuals and their flashy outfits and skin tones. One was violet hued and had rather large… Well, breasts. The other female was loud and wildly foreign by the look of her garb, which made the white tuxedoed performer shy back from her seat and begin the slow trek back to the stairs. It would probably take her ten minutes to climb the damn stairs, especially with cocktail in hand, but Ziggy sure as hell wasn’t about to stick around with some demanding samurai lady shouting about men seeking and service that just wasn’t here for the time. Plus, Ziggy was sleepy.

“Nap time.”
                                                            She mumbled as one step was conquered. Only countless more to go.

Darlin', only the good die young~
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Standing patron side [personal space] /Thoughts:Oh yes. Don't scare poor little 'ol me. ^^ emotion_sweatdrop ]

Twenty minutes to find a man? That's a harsh gig. Fu just tilted her head and straightened her posture. Slender arms would slide just under her bosom, crossing there over her white tank top. Half of the Hebi was processing whether or not this was just a joke of some kind? Where as the other half was wondering if this insane women actually expected to find a man worth... Anything? On Gaia in general finding a good man was like looking for a bent needle in a pile of straight needles. Infinitely painful, and virtually impossible.

"I um? Er...Twenty minutes doll? Isn't that a bit unrealistic?" emotion_sweatdrop

Fu was very prepared for that sword should it come free. Otherwise, she'd just wave to Rylan as she came in, and take a glance at the other customer who'd strolled right on past the scene. Looks like duty called. However, the Orochi wanted to defuse this situation first. Rather, she wanted the freedom to walk away without being struck down or assaulted.

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland - Resident Bartender xxxxxxxxxxxx«

✖ Like the water when the sea got rough,
                        She was bored with the breeze, she was bored of her luck.
                        The winner and the loser told the fallen priest;
                        "That's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"

User Image

Meanwhile, Errol was back from shopping, a collection of bags held in both hands, her strange red hues surveying the populace of the bar for a moment when she entered. A few new faces, a few she recognized from the other evening, and Fu, who had become a patron in just a few days. “Well, good turn out.” Beaming that usually peppy persona to everyone she passed, the albino couldn’t help smiling, knowing full well all these customers were the reason she was able to finally buy new clothes. If she had the chance, she’d give a little speech at some point to thank the group, but there was hardly time to do so now, especially when there were orders to be taken. Waltzing behind the counter to tuck away her acquired items, the bartender started nodding to everyone in turn, her words clear despite whatever commotion continued in her presence. “Alright, who’s ordering?” Ziggy had just made it up the second step by now, but Errol didn’t offer to help – that pink haired pipsqueak was just too stubborn for handouts.

--------- And holding everything he made her steal,
                                      She said, "Leave me alone, but just d o n ' txl e a v exm e here, all right?"

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

turniprider

User Image

" Unrealistic? PSH. I know that in this culture many rely on love at first sight non-sense. Then they get married in a week, I just plan to hurry the process." she nodded quite seriously and sat down at the bar watching other patrons walk in, sadly none were male.

"Perhaps I should move on to another establishment to find help else were, but re-explaining and interrogating will take up too much of my time. I have no choice. You are going to help me find a man."

Kiko eyed Fu with devilish eyes and a grin.

"NOW DIRECT MY EYES TO THIS LOVE! I HAVE THE OVEN ON BACK AT HOME!"

Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Standing employee side /Thoughts:Now you're starting to irritate me emotion_sweatdrop ]

Serpentine slits on emerald piercing tone would narrow, almost dissolving on those hues as they glared at the woman's words. 'She didn't make a request, or ask nicely...' Fu would give a shrug and bounce off to the end of the counter, making her way around it to place herself against the far wall across from the samurai.

"I'm not sure how things work where you come from. Far be from me to judge, but you'll definitely catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

Gaze would shift over to Errol for a brief moment. Irritation melted, and the Orochi would sweetly ask the other employee~

"Do we have the right to refuse service?"

Because that was where the dainty little violet toned femme stood currently. She felt threatened, mistreated, and wasn't about to help this crazy sword b***h with anything. Unless it was an a** whuppin?
It was warm in here, the coat was trapping her heat and making her boil. Her cheeks tingled and absently, her hand rested near the top of her coat as she turned. The small motion made her head swim but she shook it off. Curiously, she watched the situation unfold between the woman in the white tank top and.. well, the loud one. What was she wearing? She’d never seen such an outfit with long flowing sleeves like the one she wore.

Erin listened in on what they were going on about. It was kind of hard not to be nosy when she was being so loud. A man.. in 20 minutes? Why? Erin was debating whether she had sexual problems or just had no class when a woman with bags came in and hustled around the bar and Erin flashed her a grateful smile.

“Uh, yeah I was wondering if you had a menu?” She was so tempted to get a drink and settle in but that old habit would have to die hard; her head was pounding."I'm starved."

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

And so it was written, he entered the bar riding atop a white stallion, mane of bright gold to match the rider's stark white locks.

No, that's stupid. Adon entered the bar as any normal and sane person would, with his own two feet through the front door. The last city had been a drag, and with Des seemed to no longer frequent the dump, he moved on as well, trying to keep close on her heels. Like usual though, her trail ran cold a while back, and as such he needed to waste time till he picked up on her scent again.

Thus he came to The One Night Stand, not too long ago he'd been picked up to work the bar, be a host, all that good stuff he absolutely loved to do. It brought him fresh girls to sink his teeth into, that was about it. though the last time he'd actually taken a girl in some filthy back alley had been quite some time. Maybe the ribbing of a certain Bagheera had started to sink in. Or perhaps he just hadn't felt in the ******** mood to do so. Life is hard, such massive personality changes wouldn't happen overnight. Upon entering, he was greeted by the incessant banging of a sword flailing broad with an attire far befitting the locale. "Will someone get that woman a drink already?" Saying that, he instinctively knew that the serving would likely fall to him anyways.

With a job, came new clothes. for the bar, gone were his unfitting designer brands, and in were the fitted black slacks and light blue button up. Across his lower portion hung a black apron complete the simple attire that still managed to make him look like an idol among most men. Yes, though the average bar goer wouldn't be able to see them, a large pair of alabaster wings hung nicely against his back, a clear show of his inhuman nature. The Vereaux male exuded beauty and with one look of those swirling green orbs could sway most with little effort. Adon would take his place behind the counter with Errol, nothing more than a nod given to her. If drinks were going to be ordered, the pair could split the difference and lighten each other's load.

Place : The ONS
Mood : Eh
With : The bar group

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

turniprider
Mystical Seraph

User Image

" You miss understand milady, i am not here for bees. What did you think we were talking about?"
Kiko looked irritated, it didn't seem like she'd be any use at all now. She glanced around the room to see if there was someone else that would help her when suddenly Kiko's eyes fell on Adon's.

He was certainly handsome with snow-white hair. The terrain most feared, cold and full of death, it certainly pleased the samurai woman.

She turned around quickly forgetting about Fu to chase after her target, he seemed to work in this establishment so he'd have no choice but to make contact with her. Sitting down in front of the male bartender she was intrigued by his beauty, how each little turn it was enhanced.

Kiko however new that looks weren't enough, his character had to be equally to her taste. She sat, putting a hand beneath her chin, puckering her lips up just a bit to show their redness, and then fluttered her long black lashes.
"Hello, sir."
The samurai attempted to say in a lusty voice, crossing her legs so her flash dress would reveal some more of her skin.
"I'm Kiko, and you are...single I hope?" she giggled, hoping this would work on the first try. If not she'd have to get aggressive and earn her husband in a battle to the death, just like the pro-women in the amazon.

Adorable Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Errol Capland - Resident Bartender xxxxxxxxxxxx«

✖ Like the water when the sea got rough,
                        She was bored with the breeze, she was bored of her luck.
                        The winner and the loser told the fallen priest;
                        "That's a cold, cold place in the arms of a thief"

User Image

Now things seemed to be taking a turn for the worse with Fu and the samurai woman, which made Errol a tad uncomfortable. Sheepish by nature as humans tended to be, the albino simply nodded once to her violet skinned coworker and actively put space between herself and the stranger with the sword. Others were looking to order though, the snow topped female could see them waiting as patiently as was expected, so she turned her attention to the other women lining the counter area. “Hey guys, sorry about any hold up.” Tugging out a menu from under the bar, she slid it towards the one in question who had asked, upbeat as usual. Contents were simple diner style foods, burgers and fries sort of things, as well as a basic beverage list. “Take your time, hon.” Now on to the next woman with the cat ears, Errol asked softly, “Do you need a menu as well, or you ready to order?”

Meanwhile, that familiar male from a while back was suddenly behind the bar and seemingly ready to take orders as well. Flushed suddenly, the girl simply averted her gaze from Adon and continued trying to keep up with the evening rush. Though, it seemed the female blade wielder was making eyes at the Fae, which caused the human to squint suspiciously at the stranger. Not that she was jealous… Yet. Just cautious, seeing Fu seemed rather unhappy with the woman currently.

--------- And holding everything he made her steal,
                                      She said, "Leave me alone, but just d o n ' txl e a v exm e here, all right?"

Punctual Hellraiser

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Rylan pulled her eyes away from the various patrons and allowed them to settle on the alabaster beauty that wanted her order. "No menu neccesarry, I'll have a vodka sprite," she requested, a smile spreading over her mouth. She found herself quite fond of the drink and was pleased to finally be getting one. Things seemed to be escalating with the samurai, and she was happy not to be part of it. Whatever she was going on about would probably take some time to be talked down from.
She had left Maestro and Kato quite early the night before and briefly wondered if the kitten was feeling any better, she had no idea of his passing after she had left or of the way Maestro was handling. No doubt she would be in shambles herself over the loss.
As for now, she was content enough, the crowd of the bar was keeping her amused. Placing another elbow on the bar, she laced her fingers and placed her chin on top of them. With everything that was going on, she was momentarily pleased to be so unremarkable.
Upon the new entrant attempting to appease the tyrant samurai she turned her attention towards the debacle again.

Keeping from you
Keeps me from sleep
It's just this bad beat
That I just can keep
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: sitting patron side* /Thoughts:^^]

'Thank the powers.' A rather gorgeous drink of male strolled in and totally played distraction for the Orochi. Without bothering to take orders, mainly because she didn't want to clutter the employee area, the violet toned femme would quickly go about fetching a glass, some ice, and a can of Dr. Pepper. With that, she'd make her way back around to the patron side. With two back there, they really didn't need her? If they did they could just ask. If not, then she'd pour herself a glass of virgin brown bubbly and enjoy her soda. Even as she sat, she'd do her best not to gawk at the gorgeous bartender she had no idea existed. That made two now? Between both the bodies behind the counter, Fu could see this place probably drew the beautiful people. This Hebi could abide, it wasn't like she didn't fit right into this category. With alluring curves, and odd perfection in facial features. Either way, she'd just sit there at the bar. Content to sip away and wait for Errol or Adon to call on her to do anything. If not, it was just people watching and eavesdropping per usual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff