Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

"tch...damn"
she whispered to herself, hearing his echoing voice. Kiko wasn't his damn kitten, and games?! This was hardly any fun. The samurai couldn't tell where his voice was coming from, the echoing circling around her. She just needed to slip out the building at the far end and he'd have no idea where she'd went! Too bad she hadn't been trained to be a ninja. Would of made things easier.

The samurai creeped towards the vent, feeling like she'd able to crawl through and hide. She seemed more like a mouse than a cat right now, referring the nickname kitten. Kiko expected him to go through the door, so she kept her attention on it while she tried to rip off the gate. The laughing made her heart beat. It added pressure to escape, realizing how much of a psycho Adon was because only psycho's laugh like that.

Kiko began to crawl through when suddenly he burst through the walls, making the vent bend and have her dangle from it. The woman gasped and widened her eyes, again not the type to scream when terrified. The woman would claw her nails into the metal to get a good crib and try to scurry through but with him hurtling furniture at her it became quite a task.

"NEVER! Y-YOU slave driver"
she shouted as the wooden decor hit her leg, possibly bruising it. She hid her pain with gritted teeth and scurried through the vents, getting to the other room. There she kicked the weak gate open making a loud clang on the floor, but the noise was only to lure him. Kiko quickly went to a different direction and went up to the second floor, hopefully he could crash through the floor too!

"ow.." The fleeing samurai took a moment to examine her injury. It had splinters in it from the wooden furniture, and she began to bleed. "s**t.." The samurai quickly tied it, not wanting to leave a trail and straggled on through some surgery rooms it seemed. Everything was so...bloody... ugh.

She made it past the emergency room, collect a small scalpel and saw the hallway that connected to the other building. Though already exhausted and only relying on Adrenaline there was only so much she could do. Kiko hid in a small janitor closed and tended to her wound in silent, hoping that Adon really would get bored and leave. If she was caught..then she'd have no choice but to follow him.
"jerk.." Kiko muttered.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

That grin of his probably couldn't get and wider, but it sure as hell tried. With her words acting as a breath of fresh air to the giant, he could only watch with the mix of browns in his eyes as she placed her hand upon his forearm in confirmation. "Thank you." Would be his only verbal response, far too happy for someone like himself. Such experiences were a rarity for him, and as such he had no idea how to handle them appropriately. Ziggy would be to him as an actual princess, and he her knight. If anything else, the necromancer gained herself a very powerful bodyguard.

"Fair enough." Not another word needed to be said, the light emanating from his hands dissipated as soon as her wishes were made clear.

At the mention of drinks, Nic would give an almost invisible nod in response, but the Morandori made up for that by moving to the door with surprising swiftness all things considered, showing off how supernatural that body of his truly was. If things were different, if anyone other than Nicholaus resided in that body, Ziggy would stand not a moment to his strength. There were stories, tales passed down that the Fae had once devastated an entire mountain side over a single target on his list. Few that could match the raw brutality Nic could put out, even of his own kind. All that said, to a girl like Ziggy, he was as stupid and loyal as a dog, being equally sweet; even if she hadn't accepted him as a friend. "Ladies first." By no means would he be having her lead behind him, opening doors for him and taking any unnecessary movements. If she refused his healing he would do what he could in other ways to lighten her load. The male would be the one to take the handle and keep the entrance open for her to walk through before he would follow.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: What a cute thing...]

With pleasantries dispensed, and her hand spared an awkward gentlemanly kiss in favor of a polite squeeze, Max would return his own digit to lap. Left to sit there as he settled back into his seat, face cupped in palm with fingers crept up to melt glove into tresses. Even now, Max was getting used to her presence. Meeting a new person for him was far different than to beings that didn't feel energy in the same manner. In addition to meeting Des formally, he was meeting her aura. The thrumming kicks of her spirit as it were. A harmony resonated by her own personal essence and painted in such a way. Though to boast being able to read such a thing plainly would be a lie. Besides, if an aura spoke of the truth in the soul, perhaps Gaia would be a more peaceful place? Maybe beings could understand one another better? Less quarrel. Less violence. The cup of prosperity could runeth over right? No. Maybe with the blood of lost dreams, but nothing beautiful or potent.

"I can assure you your voice and company are appreciated. Even if you wouldn't let me buy you a drink. And no. I wander. I was drawn in by the sign..."

The runes.

"Seems pretty cheap and sleazy though right? I have quite the taste...[Insert heavy Sigh here] Quite the taste indeed."

Even as he said so, he'd take a secondary glance around them. Appraising it all a second time as if to solidify initial thoughts. 'Yep, still pretty bad-dive in here...'

"Speaking of which? Pardon me for following your cliche but? What's a pretty thing like you doing in here?"

As long as we're onto bad bar lines?

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon eyes slowly open, the mucus from his eyes being wiped away with the burned back of his left hand. He didn’t remember falling asleep inside of the bar, maybe he finally ran OUT of energy and passed out. The bard lifted his head from off of the hardwood table and twisted his neck to the side, which was immediately followed by a cracking sound. Holding his hand out, he attempted to generate some form of electricity into his hand. With concentration, his hand began to glow an electric blue, electrical current scattering around his hand rapidly at a superhuman pace, then suddenly.

*Fart*

He stared with wide eyes and a blush across his cheeks. No doubt about it, he was certainly out of energy. A chuckle escaped his lips attempting not to feel so embarrassed about the sudden magical failure. It was bound to happen when Malmosi’s were out of ‘Lithe’. The bard slowly made his way to the bar table. He was dragging his feet, mostly due to his body just not hacving the energy needed to move at a fast pace. The bard plopped himself down at the bar and groaned “Please say you guys serve some type of food…” He said it almost desperately, he didn’t want to seep the electrical energy inside of the bar. It would just be rude otherwise.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Uh, the headache that followed waking up.
Although there was an upside to last night, if any.
That was Denki had cuddled with Maestro in his sleep, and Maestro on instinct did the same.
Denki was so heart broken over the whole ordeal, so was Maestro but it was different.
Maestro had to act like a sort of father figure in these times.
He was finding it more difficult each and everyday to keep up the act that he was somehow all together... Well, at least in front of Denki.
Out of bed now he covered Denki with the covers as he headed towards the door.
Out of his fluffy hair sprouted the various bandages he always wore that wrapped about his face in the usual manner, all but the eyes cover with pacts of hair here and there poking out.
On the way out he grabbed his burlap sack with the eye hole and pulled it over his head.

Trending slowly down the stairs towards the more social area he'd have some issue moving.
Yesterday made him very drained more or so.
Walking across the main area barefoot he passed some people, Maxwell, Des and Leon for example, before stepping into the kitchen.
There he'd fix himself some orange juice and drink a few glasses to get his body back in check.
Maestro was a horrific monster of that dark, though even with his various shifting powers and abilities he still had a body. A body that was mistreated and he was paying for that.
Slowly he regained his strength.

Company: N/A

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Des Veta Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Tell me where's your hiding place;
        I'm worried I'll forget your face...

“How very flattering, Max. You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome.”

Of course, even as her lyrical tone carried through the otherwise quiet room, someone else was stirring. They were be ignored for a moment though, at least until they made their way to the counter. “It seems our reasons for being here are similar. Just passing through…” An offhanded motion was made, guiding invisible lines like cast die, simply gesturing for the sake of. Des had no real reason to explain the actual reasons for her being in the One Night Stand, but for the sake of continuing their chat, she’d give that brief quip. Of course, now the stranger from the back of the bar room had released some sort of sound, and rose to clamber over and join them at the counter. The Fae blinked luminous honey hues at the one asking for food, then looked back to her white haired companion.

“I don’t know how to make mortal foods, sadly. Maybe Maxwell can cook for you?”
                                          Then, offering a small chuckle, Des continued, “But really, the kitchen is open. Go grab something?”

--------- And I've asked e v e r y o n e,
                                          And I'm beginning to think I i m a g i n e d you all along.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Some impressive resolve she carried with her to say the least. It took more than that to deter Adon from his goals. Let's be honest here though, if he wanted, the power he had could easily end this in a heartbeat. His senses were beyond that of your average person, sight, smell, hearing, all were honed to a point. Still, even through getting based in the leg by the crib, the girl managed to pull herself up and into the ventilation shaft.

Tch

Audible click of anger aside, there still was no place for her to run, as quiet as she might try to be, those tunnels above his head were simply pieces of sheet metal, there was little she could do to keep from making noise.He'd wait for a sound, anything before striking, and when the clang came from the next room he barged right on through the wall to get to the other side. This time there was no Kiko present, and he knew that she probably felt rather witty in tricking the man.

Her blood hit his nose the second it touched the air, and from that point out, it was checkmate, even with the handicap he' given her. Quite the journey the maiden took the Fae on, but it would all end in the same place; in his grasp. "Kiko, I know you're here somewhere. I don't need sleep, I don't need food or water, but you do. And sooner or later you'll come out not because you want to, but that you need to. So why pain yourself any further?" Venom all but dripped from his roared words, how dare she elude him even for a moment. There were far too many discerning scents to make out the one that belong to his pet, but her general locale was near enough for him to be on her in but a minute. Be it luck on her part for picking this particular spot to hide, that Adon found himself unable to grab her right then and there.

Place : Hospital
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: And it's suddenly a crowd.]

One moment he was enthralled by eyes that reminded him of his own, the next he was wondering if the sound or the smell was worse? Unnatural senses picked up on the shuffle. Followed foot steps. Brows furrowed and Max would cringe noticeably at the sound. Only to slide his palm over and run it up his face and back through his hair. Gloved hand ultimately settled in lap with it's counter part. Posture straightened. Expression wiped clean of distaste.

"You heard her... the kitchen's open."

Where as Maestro didn't go unnoticed but went pleasantly ignored. Smelled of morning after booze? You can never quite brush that out of your mouth can you? You can scrub it raw, but the taint remains. Petty morning breath jokes aside, the Zonei in the room would do his best to form a smile, and turn his golden gaze back to the Fae at his side. For the time being, the stark haired gentlemen in the brown suit would be content to pretend as if nothing awkward or remotely disturbing had even occurred. In fact, conversation would go on?

"Just passing through eh? Here I thought we'd have something interesting to talk about, but we're just boring cliches... My apologies? I'd tell you about my interesting life and why I'm special? But I'm really not... Perhaps you do something meaningful and intriguing with your life?"

If nothing else he was genuinely interested. Even with hung over sleepy mummy and gassy bard about.

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

“Oh, uh, okay.”

Shuffling to the door, Ziggy found herself exiting before Nic, which made her a tad nervous since he was so ******** big in comparison. Literally had three feet on her tiny figure, which meant the tiny necromancer couldn’t help looking up when she waited for him to close her room and follow suit; their destination the downstairs bar area. “So bear with me on the stairs. Takes me forever.” And sure enough, if he was aiming to travel in step with the girl, they’d take a good several minutes to make it down to the first floor, though once they did, the scene before them was presented. Ziggy gave a huff as a hand rested on the recovering wound, hues sliding from figure to figure crowded along the counter, then looked back to Nic. “Get me a dirty martini.” An order as it was, Ziggy’s unalarming voice was too high pitched to be taken seriously, so if anything, the demand for a drink was funny. Hysterical even if you weren’t used to being bossed around by a 5 foot tall, pink haired, tuxedo clad performer.

Hopefully her Fae accomplice would do that, because the girl was totally heading to take a seat in one of the booths in the back; just to separate from all the chit chat the main collective of patrons were involved in. Grumpy Ziggy was grumpy.

Darlin', only the good die young~

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko made small whimpers as she tried to contain the sounds of pain as she pulled out the wood embedded in her flesh. She used the scalpel she collected to take off some of the bigger pieces, hopefully non would sink in even further. Kiko made small pants, and cringes then stopped everything when she heard Adon's voice. How did he find her so quickly?!?!?!

She panicked not wanting to take any more of his horrible attitude. Kiko was just wasting time over there. The samurai would of complied, had he not been such a pervert but the maiden thought for a while, and it seemed Adon enjoyed tormenting her.

He had pleasure in calling her nicknames, mocking her, and chasing her down. Kiko worried, she didn't like to deal with the nutty ones. The beautiful Samurai woman held still, her knees up to her chin. It seemed like she wasn't found yet. Kiko thought of what he said.. Was he really godly? No eating, no sleeping? Or was he just saying this to trick her? The Samurai had no idea that Adon was right by the closet, she didn't want to take a chance and look.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

Not a single complaint came from her new Fae friend. If anything, the Morandori was more than tempted to sweep the smaller girl up off her feet and into his arms. It hurt him to see her struggle with such afflictions that had been placed onto her. Nic knew better than to invade her privacy to that degree, though. If he were to pick her up like that she'd probably throw a fit and try to bite his head off, which would only end up with her further striking at her wounds. Funny where his reasoning lay.

Once at the bar floor, the few other occupants of the room were met with a glance, no more, no less. They were faces and personalities for another time, for now, only Ziggy, his new friend. Nicholaus was no bar tender by any means, but he'd traveled through enough bars in his time to gain a base repertoire of various mixed drinks and cocktails. Thankfully her request was a simple one at that. "Sure thing, just take it easy and I'll have it for you in a second." And so the massive, shirtless man who dressed as he was could probably pass for a male dancer, walked behind the counter to prepare a certain Ziggy Stardust her drink. With drink in hand he then found his way over to where the pink fireball had secluded herself away from the others. "I'm not so great at tending a bar, so I hope it's alright." An awkward sigh from an awkward man, before setting the frigid glass down before her and settling himself in the seat across from her. Hands clasped on the table in front of him, he stared silently he tried to keep his peace for as long as he could, but eventually another question escaped him. "So what is it that you do? Does it relate to why you dress like that?" Not a direct insult, but the man was certainly questioning her fashion choice.

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

Silently fuming to herself, as was her nature, Ziggy waited for her comrade to return with the drink. Accepting it with nothing more than a small grunt, the necromancer made a small face after taking a sip, but didn’t say a word as to whether the contents were satisfactory or not. Instead, she’d mirror his actions, martini placed off to the side so her hands could clasp firmly together and rest on the table top. Now was the time for staring, and if there was one thing the performer was good at, it was giving people intense looks while remaining otherwise silent. Watchful, waiting, Ziggy kept up this show of visual fortitude until Nic finally spoke, to which the small girl would scoff. “I’m a ********] rocket scientist.” Then, realizing he probably wouldn’t get the sarcasm, she quickly found herself leaned back in the plush booth seat, further replying with a sigh.

“I’m a magician. That’s why I’m always in some flashy suit, which by the way, is something this world needs more of. Less whores in handkerchiefs. More sharp dressed ladies.” A firm nod followed, hands lifting to crack tiny knuckles in audible display. “What about you? Do creepy Faerie things even have jobs? I work with the Vereaux sometimes, but they don’t like to give me much information, and I sure as hell don’t like to ask.”

Darlin', only the good die young~

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Adon was no god, as much as he tried to play the part. He did need the basic necessities of human life, but not to the degree that someone like Kiko would. His body can heal nearly all wounds, and if it couldn't he'd simply return to the dremscape where he originated from. Only one item could end his life, and that object very few could get their hands on.

Typical, she didn't budge from wherever she was hiding, but that didn't deter him in the slightest. up and down the hallway he'd walk, footsteps echoing back and forth. Yes, Adon was a horrible man, when he first arrived on Gaia his young Fae became mind twisted into something no one desired without him forcing his control over them.

Eventually, his feet would stop at the door to the closet, fingers rapping lightly against the wooden plank separating Kiko from her captor. How much longer could she hold out? Would he hear her? Did he know she was there?

Place : Hospital
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

“Really?” His eyes locked onto the female a smile adjourned his face. Suddenly he grabbed her hands gently and proceeded to shake them wildly. It was a gesture that he had learned again from watching other humans, he wasn’t exactly sure if it was completely passable here, however no obdy else seemed to mind it so he didn’t seem bad about doing it. “Thank ya lass, I’ll make sure not to leave a mess!” His behavior was highly unnatural, it was almost like he was acting hyperactive. However, that did not stop the man from travelling into the kitchen and finding his way toward the fridge to gather up a few things to make him a good sandwich.

He would then step out of the kitchen with a giant Hoagie in his hand, stacked as high as it could be without possibly falling over itself. Again, it was the natural metabolism of a Malmosi, especially with the planet’s sun. Their planet sun was not very strong, and left their climate in a state of wintry feeling almost 70 percent of the time, very rarely did it ever become a sunny day, and even if it was, it was still cold. His heat was not something he was used to and he was becoming dehydrated and hungrier faster than he normally did. He took a seat back to the man, stared at his sandwich, and took a giant bite of it.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Not much happened inside the kitchen.
Aside from Leon coming and going with some food that was about it.
Maestro was busy nursing himself back to health with some juice while there, just hulking over the sink incase a mess toke place. But it didn't. He was feeling better.
That would make things slightly better.
Though, come to think of it, not really enough to make Maestro jump for joy.
He was tried, drained and just didn't have anything in him.

Stumbling out of the kitchen he'd plop down in a chair at a isolated table.
Some much was going on at this point in time.
New face from old places were here, Ziggy and Nicholas for example.
But he didn't have motivation for interactions of the sort.
Not even any to grab some instruments to play some music.
Just kinda leaned back in his chair, head hanging back as he fell asleep.
Bag hung on but opened up in the back. Strands of his hair leaked through.
He didn't hav any person belongings on him. He ate his key, like he normally did.
Just kinda slept there...
No snort.

Company: N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out