Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko stay quiet with gritted teeth, she wanted to slap him across the face for calling her weak. but she didn't, because it was true. Even though it may have not been a true loss, Kiko had lost her weapon and was completely vulnerable, Adon had just spared her the pain.
" Y-you're so cocky....tch.. " she muttered to him. How dare he suggest that Kiko must follow those with power?! Ridiculous! but she thought back to the tyrant..wasn't she already following someone with immense power?

Kiko eyes widened, servant?! As in french maid servant?! S-sex slave?!! She momentarily turned into a statue from such horrific options " I may have been subdued but I will n-not accommodate your perverseness or be degraded! " she shouted, covering her chest and turning so he wouldn't look at her anymore.

The shrine maiden felt so weak. Why was she so easily conquered?
"You're going to have to knock me senseless then, b-because you're so aggravating! And cocky!! I-I can not stand you!" She argued and then realized that it did seem like he had interest in her.

Adon was more likely to marry her and bring about a good reputation for being so strong and handsome. However, she detested him. Mostly because he defeated her though.

"I-I'm not an object t-to be toyed with either but...but as the loser..."
Kiko said meekly afraid of being forced to do the forbidden things for his entertainment, she didn't want to follow him, but how could she live with herself if she cowered away from a loss?

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I could feel myself growing colder

I could feel myself under your fate

Under your fate

A dragon slept in the kitchen, ever unnoticed by anyone whom entered because he had found a nice hiding spot and when someone wasn't looking for something they didn't normally notice it until it bit them in the a**. However Chris had no such desire to be biting anyone at the moment, however a ruckus earlier had certainly caused a weary reptilian eye to open for a moment. Chris hadn't decided to leave the kitchen at the time though so he merely sat there with his golden eyes gazing around the kitchen, watching from the shadows as Errol was working on food for others none the wiser. However Chris took an opportunity when she had been doing something to shift back to his Homid form and quickly slip from the kitchen in his tanned human form. There were not many here, a man with fluffy white wings or something of the sort, he was with a rather defeated looking samurai woman and otherwise there seemed to be not a soul in sight.

Chris watched the two of them curiously for a moment but then shifted his gaze about, he wasn't sure what to do with himself though he had awoken at such an odd time, he felt like he was becoming nocturnal. Which was fairly ironic for something like him since he was a creature of the sun, however it was more than likely due to just being battle weary from the previous city. He took a seat at the bar, but then thought better of it and went around the bar instead since Errol was busy in the kitchen, and decided to pour himself a drink, something random and alcoholic. He drank it without a second thought, he didn't think this place would stock anything dangerous so whatever he was drinking was probably whiskey or something of the sort. He sat contemplating his life for a moment, he had seen many things and had gone through a great deal apart of which was attached to this very bar and underneath his white shirt he bared the scars of past ordeals.

He was uncertain to make of the place now though, so many of the people he had remembered were not here, even Chance seemed to have moved on to another place and her Incubis mate seemed to have also moved on. She had gotten attached to another, though it was no business of his so he knew nothing more than that, he also wondered where that poor little fox demon had ended up. He was even curious as to the fate of the poor little owner, that young man that seemed to be frightened of his own shadow though he certainly had his fair shared of interesting things in his life. He thought of the green eyed demon child with her glasses and strange magics, he thought of Cheswick the Garou that had attacked without warning when he had first arrived. His thoughts even encompassed Nathan and the good Doctor, then they turned back toward people that only Chris knew and had known them for a great deal of time before he had arrived here. His good friend Octavio whom was diligently attempting to overthrow his mistress Ananasa, of Craig the True Brujah he had become unnatural friends with and then finally of Sophia whom was his only true life-mate.

Of course their love was forbidden by his kind because of the children born to two Mokole became unnatural creatures that haunted any Mokole that dared travel the Umbra without friends. Of course Chris wasn't just ANY Mokole, he was a Crowning and not only that he had been blessed with the form of THE Dragon, a formed that awed the Mokole whom could no longer pull this form from the Memory. This meant that should he wed himself and lay with another of his kind the offspring could indeed come to be the first of the Dragon Kings to have existed since the beginning of time. Of course all of that was speculation and something that Chris never really dwelled on, but he did miss his beautiful blond haired blue eyed Norse Goddess.

I could feel my eyes turning into dust

And two strangers turning into dust

Turning into dust

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

On and on she went, the temptation to beat her into submission arose right then and there, but they were still in a bar. Though no one was around, doing such acts in a public place still appeared unseemly. His thoughts about what to do with her were not the most pleasant for one as innocent as she, but neither would they all occur. It was all to scare her mostly, but a pervert he was, and a pervert he would be. His good looks gather more than an eye or two in his time, and he abused the fact for very few purposes.

If Kiko wanted, she could fight him with his guard about as down as it could get, but what would be the point with no weapon in her hand against a meta would could snap her neck where she stood. "Come along now." An order, plain and simple, those eyes of his narrowing down to angry slits of green. Right, as the loser she'd come with him. What exactly he'd do to and with her remained to be seen. Taking hold of her hand, he'd tug the lass along behind him, his wings glamoured back up and out of sight. No point to have them up and about when he wasn't fighting after all. There'd be enough time for her to grab her blade if she so desired to before they left. Now he just needed a place to go, but that could be arranged easy enough with a few sweet words and a good dominating look at the right person.

Place : The ONS
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

So, the small display was over.
It had seemed like Kiko found herself defeated in a sense and to Adon go the spoils.
Maestro would of felt bad for her but he was sulking in his own kind of depression.
Chris was around, and Maestro noticed him, but he didn't really react.
Just mostly existing in the area at this point was Maestro's plan.
There were a various number of things he wish he could of said to Kato before he left. That short time they had was magical as a family. Looking back, it was the happiest he had been in a while.
The entirely of the time at the table was spent laying his face against the table, one hand upon it while the other held the gourd in his lap. A sigh would follow.
Leaning up he saw Chris again, drinking something. Not sure. Didn't care. The feeling of being social was fairly shaken from his person at this point.
Sipped from the gourd some more potent wine.

Maestro would lay into the chair more, slouching as he set his pipe lengthwise across a nearby cleaner ashtray. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out two dolls. One was a teddy bear that Maestro gave Kato and the other one was a cat plushie give to Kato by Denki. A tired stare would be fixed upon them for a while before he put them back into his outfit.
Sulking. Smoking. Sipping.
Just there, one would suppose.

Company: Chris is over there

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Under your fate

Chris sat quietly now that the loud mouthed samurai girl and the angelic creature absconded from the room, he hadn't originally noticed Maestro in the room but now he could smell the sent of smoke in the air. He turned about in his chair and notice the man watching him for but a moment, however he looked deeply depressed by something or another, Chris wasn't aware of the happenings in this place. He looked over at Maestro curiously and decided, since he was the only other soul with him at the moment, to go over and give the other man some company. Of course the arrangement would be mutual since Chris also had no one to speak with or converse, he would rather prefer to get his mind off the past at the moment and he never had properly introduced himself to Maestro. So Chris stood up with his glass and the bottle and began to make his way over to Maestro, "Allo, m'names Chris, I never had a chance to introduce meself during that fight with the stoney forest creatures...I suppose you'd not recognize me because I was twenty feet taller with scales and such."

He studied Maestro for a moment, he looked extremely depressed, he could feel it in the air because of how palpable it was, he wondered what had gone so horribly wrong in the man's life to make him so depressed. Chris of course had no idea the bond the man had shared with Kato, Chris had only seen the two of them together one other time and he hadn't really been paying them too much mind. Chris was quite a creature of solitude if left to his own devices, which is why more often then not he forced himself to get out or else he would do nothing but contemplate the Memory for hours at a time. He didn't want to end up one of the old dragons of his village whom sat in Suchid form all day sunbathing and doing nothing but contemplating the Memory until the end of time. He refused to sit idle, which was why he was not exactly the most welcomed of Mokole in his particular clutch, however his deeds often surpassed that wherever he went.

"May I sit and drink with yeh?" he gestured to another seat nearby, once again scanning the mummy for a moment, he wasn't exactly sure what he was but it hardly mattered. Chris had seen Maestro do some very odd things that made him think of some of the Kindred he had met in his time, however the other being did not seem anything like one of the Damned. He was curious to know a little more about this man, and if he must he wouldn't mind sharing a little bit about himself in exchange should the man not mind to shared his company.

Turning into dust

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Chris finally made himself know, but Maestro wasn't exactly up for a large amount of company so this would be just fine. It was only them alone in the room together. It was slightly uncomfortable, to be honest on how empty it was. Staring at the fireplace for a second while he contemplated his reply before giving it. "Salut Chris." Simple hello to start things off. Random french. Maestro felt English was too complicated to express proper emotion at times with all the adjectives and nouns. French was easier for him, had more content, at least to key words. He'd continue after that inner reflection, "Oui, we didn't have much time for that. Ent got all violent and stuff... But that was some impressive transformation... I'm Maestro, by the way" Trying to be somewhat pleasant.

Maestro was being depressing, rather he was sucking the joy out of the air with his presence. Maybe it was the combination of the way he looked in bandages and how people perceived it as an injury? Like a terrible accident killed everyone he knew with him being the only survivor. Not completely idiotic but incorrect. Bandages were a visage. Mask for what it really as. He couldn't walk around and shop with some horrific dark mass upon his body, like he jumped straight outta H.P. Lovecraft to shop with mortals and use coupons for great prices. He may of gotten a few stares here and there from the bandages, and plenty of inquiries. However, this was the best way to find your weapon in plain sight. Like camouflage but different. Wasn't his idea though. Got it from Marlin. That was a different story though, and surely something he didn't want to bring up.
Come to think of it though, did the others make it here? Was no where safe?
Just something else to brood about, one would suppose.

Chris asked for company. Maestro wasn't so sure how good of that he could be. They would find out though. When Chris gestured Maestro toke a moment to read his movements. The little things.
"Sure," Maestro started off, motioning him to the chair Chris himself wanted to sit at. "Why not?" Hand dropped from it's position to just flop down off the side of the chair, slumped from Maestro's shoulder. Though, he'd bring that hand back up to puff on his pipe some more, blowing cherry flavored tobacco smoke across the table away from Chris, considering Chris was more on Maestro's left or right profile. Pipe was held in a flashy fashion, lengthwise across his index finger and held in place in the spot between said finger and thumb around the mid section. Sipped more wine from the gourd, looking at the table cloth.
Sigh followed before looking over at Chris with tired hazel eyes, hues rather dull from the lack of energy and sleep. He'd ask a question after a slow blink and his head slightly swirling on his neck,
"So, uh, big scale powers. Come in handy much?"
Yeah... Not exactly the peak of good company at all. He seemed to force that one.

Company: Chris

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Under your fate

Chris would study Maestro's reaction as he thought for a moment about what to do about Chris, then after Maestro acknowledged him Chris would look a little more lightly on the whole situation. It was good for the man to at least be able to accept company given the state he was in, he spoke of the Ent attacks, so that was what those weird creatures had been, they were called Ents. Chris had not stuck around long enough to figure out exactly what had been causing such a disturbance however he figured that the others would have done something about it. Elsewise there would simply be a return back to nature in that city, which would likely be dealt with quickly by the humans with their fire and metal, but he would not brood on that now for he was not there anymore. Chris was now able to look more closely at the man that sat before him, though he was not entirely sure that the word "man" was the proper one to use for Maestro.

"It is a pleasure teh meet yeh s'well Maestro." then after a while of contemplation he motioned for Chris to go ahead and join him so Chris set down his glass and bottle on a nearby table and sat in the chair. He could sense that everything was rather awkward, but honestly they were about the same two really old men sitting and thinking to hard on the past. Chris just likely had a longer memory than Maestro unless he was an ageless being, Chris of course was physically a young man, but mentally he was trillions of years old. The amount of Memory he possessed surpassed all other Mokole in the world, a gift from the Wyrm of Balance in the savage lands in the Umbra, something he was very thankful for but at the same time felt cursed with. Chris decided to take another long drink of whatever it was he had found, then he refilled and took another drink before setting the glass down and looking back over at Maestro whom was studying him.

"Big scale powers? Oh! No, I'm a Mokole, me kind are the Weredragons of the shifter race...We are very old and very wise, but we are also very few...The Garou, or wolves, brought us to the brink of extinction..." He looked a bit sad, not actually angry about the near destruction of his race, but sad, he did not blame the Garou because they were easily blinded by rage. They were easy to manipulate and the Wyrm had shown that by destroying the best of them and turning them into something far more terrible then any Garou.

Turning into dust

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

French wasn't really focused upon.
Maybe Chris just understood and ignored it.
Then again, Maestro normally used it with females so... Yeah...

Maestro would later explain what he was in a vague manner, however now he would drop his head closer to his shoulder to look over at Chris. Eyes were blinking as though he as just simply tired without being able to go to sleep, insomniac. Maestro would be able to find words to speak back to Chris more properly than he had before.
"Its a pleasure as well Chris. Not always does one meet someone new." Was this a true statement? Well, if you think about not meeting strangers as actually "meeting someone" then it could count. So yeah, the more proper approach that Maestro had in mind failed just short of success. Just no motivation really left in him. Though, Chris and his company were welcoming Maestro's social nature back into good graces. Maybe he just needed to talk about whatever?

Maestro was in no means a ageless being. He forgot his age at this point and didn't really mind to focus on the lives he lived before. Though, if he had to count it might end up somewhere around thirteen lives spans he lived before. Thirteen different ways of life, existence in thirteen different worlds. Compared to the grand monster of old and even Chris, he was still a pup. Although his vast experiences gave him an edge. Which comes to Chris now. It must be nice, being able to have access to such information and being able to share a sort of "network", if you will? Seemed to weight heavy on him. Chris was sort of calculated when Maestro looked and studied his person. Analyzing those pauses and stares to let Maestro know he was thinking. This was normal for anyone with such of a knowledge base like Chris had access to. Must be very hard as well. Maestro both would and wouldn't envy this, in respects.

Chris would speak once again and this time it was about himself. Interesting. Like a Weredragon, is how he toke it. Trying to imagine if this would look more or less frightening than that of a Werewolf variety. Oh! Look at that. Chris just spoke about wolves right after Maestro thought about it. Thats funny. Not "ha ha" funny but "strange" funny.
"Mokole? I'm going to be honest here." Conversation paused for a second as Maestro toke a deep inhale from the pipe. His exhale would slowly creep along his continuation to cause smoke to linger out of his mouth like tendrils. "Haven't heard of them. But, I understand the few aspect. I, myself, am part of... Well, I'm not sure what I am. I think demon in nature, but I used to be human and the only other ones like me are trying to kill me. I think its an evolution thing. But condolences on your race. Must be hard."

Chris seemed to get sad. Join the party, man.
Maestro noticed his gourd was empty when he went to drink. A huff would be followed by Maestro set the gourd off upon the table. Looking around he saw the bar.
No one else as working it...

"Hey, um, I'm gonna grab something else to drink. Want me to, ya know, grab something else for ya? Or are you square?" Speech slightly slurred from that numb, warm, tingling feel you get when you just start to "buzz" from the hair of the dog.
Waiting for a reply he'd go to the bar, get whatever Chris wanted if he wanted something before returning with the following:
Glass half filled with ice.
Bottle of Bailey's.
Bowl of pistachios.
Empty glass, bigger than the previous.
Ice bucket.

All these set upon the table.
Maestro would place them in an area they both could reach, obviously to share.
Grabbing a pistachios but Maestro settled it between his thumb and index finger knuckle.

Crack.
Maestro tossed the shells into the empty glass before chewing on the core after tossing it in his mouth.
"Hmmm, needs salt and pepper. Peppercorn. Sea salt."

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Under your fate

Chris took everything in strides, he began dissecting the nature of Maestro from the time he had sat down, he was beginning to feel old, calculating this stranger as he did the way an old person would size up a youngun. However he would stop because in the end, he really didn't care what Maestro was in the end, there were few things in this world anymore that could surprise him. He was not exactly sure but maybe that had taken the fun out of his life, the fact that he knew so much and didn't have the ability to be much surprised when he had seen the giants of beings of the past in all their glory. He wished that he could give it up sometimes because of the price that had come with it, but it was something that he had accepted when he had asked the Great Wyrm of Balance for it. Chris nodded absent mindedly when Maestro had spoken of not always being able to meet someone knew, Chris wasn't quite sure what he meant but as a being formerly held captive Chris could understand not being able to meet new people.

He hadn't expected Maestro to know what he and his kind were so he was not surprised when he told him such, though he did give a short explanation of what he was which had piqued Chris's interest. He had never really met a "demon" though he knew such things frequented the Umbra and were numerous in a certain realm within the Umbra, he was curious if Maestro was of the Umbra. "Aye, it can be hard sometimes, I know I am expected to breed and be fruitful for my kind because there are so few...Though we have customs for such things, I...Well...The one I love is one my kind and...Two Mokole are not allowed to breed together because the infant mutates horribly and becomes a nightmarish creature that inhabits the Umbra." No Chris did not realize yet that he was very special because he had been touched with such a gift as to be in the form of the original Dragon, and thus was not haunted by the inability to breed with another Mokole. His thoughts returned to Sophie at the moment, he wondered what she was doing in the service of Verone at the moment, alongside Craig of course.

Then Maestro seemed to have ran out of what he was drinking so Chris watched him, though when he asked him if he wanted anything Chris gave him a polite "No" and shook his head, he already had that nice bottle. The other man seemed to be a little bit buzzed by drinking already, well most people drank to forget so there must be something bothering him for him to be so enticed to drink. Chris did eye the Pistachios for a moment as he set them down nearby for the both of them to be able to partake, Chris decided he may as well so he took another drink of his own liquor and got himself a handful of the pistachios. Chris began to crack them upon at his own leisure and when he began eating them he agreed with Maestro's observation of them. Though he was rather content either way to be honest, he was not quite sure what next to converse about to be perfectly honest so he decided to talk about the bar in general and the history of it. "I actually used to frequent this place, I lived in the kitchen for the longest time until I finally decided to start making food for the place...Heheh...The owner was a bit of a coward, didn't talk to me for but a moment...Hmm...I wonder if he still owns the place..."

Turning into dust

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Having obtained enough info on Chris he was done trying to judge what he could.
Chris seemed somewhat confident, a little weighted on thought and had massive urge for smooth jazz. That last part was probably made up.
However, there was an air of mystery to Chris that Maestro couldn't put his finger on. Like a hidden skill, ability or something that truly made him unique. Feeling as though maybe Chris was more than meets the eye, well a dragon thing yeah, but deeper than that...
It was a shame that Chris wasn't interested in Maestro because Maestro had some interest in Chris. Not in a sexual way, a child like wonder way or even a friend way. Just a desire to learn all he could. Maestro did this when he was at a crossroads when dealing with his motivation.
Caught between being lazy and wanting to do anything to pass the time.

He was unaware that he was a test subject, a project for some very omnipotent being that just circled his life like a vulture to the dead and dying. But that was another story and much more complex than the surface vault here explained...
Maestro, himself, was too knowledgable about everything. He had more knowledge about certain things and had certain facts, but there was a limit. Umbra? Verone? Craig? Wasn't sure about any of that or whoever they were.
Attention would focus on Chris's dilemma about not being able to be around his loved one. Was that who Sophie was. Maestro wouldn't know a name, because it wasn't released, but he somewhat felt a sort of kindredness building her. He elaborated on that thought with his voice.

"I can't have children... Basically for the same reason. I had to sterilize myself. And my previous mates are not here. They died. Well, all but one." A heavy sigh would follow the word child during the pause. Kato...
Trying to remove himself from that way of thinking by pouring some Bailey's and sipping that sweet nectar. Chewing on the inners of shelled pistachios.

Chris would decline, seemingly content with his current choice of beverage.
And Maestro was slightly buzzed, and he tried to keep it that way with steady disgust of drink. The aid of pistachios. Chris helped himself, Maestro somewhat pleased about the calm nature right now. Also pleased that Chris agreed with Maestro's choice words on the nuts.
Now would be a good time for smooth jazz.

"Oh, you've been here before?" Maestro's interested peeked more, having no knowledge of this place at all. However, Chris knew stuff. "Anything else you'd care to share? I'd like to get more info about where I'm currently living. Like those runes or whatever outside. Whats the deal with those?" Tone lifted a bit while he conversed. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was his curiosity, or maybe it was something else all together. All that was certain was Maestro was starting to dip out of depression and more into an inquisitive mood.

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Under your fate

Sterilize himself? That sounded extremely painful unless it was something other than what Chris was thinking of but then again he had never really met demons, though technically he had but never knew it since an Incubus was a demon. He felt like the unfairness of the world would be too much to bear for people like them, but how strange it was that they continued to go on existing regardless. He was surprised that they could still find reasons to go on, if he had known what Maestro was really going through right now he would be even more surprised by this fact indeed. However Chris was blissfully unaware and it was doubtful that he would ever actually find out since Maestro would likely never want to share his pain with a stranger such as he. "It is unfair that things like curses and evolution keeps us from happiness..." it was funny how his accent could disappear momentarily when he was speaking of something seriously.

He yawned widely, he realized that it was getting late, their conversation had gone on longer then he had thought, that and it was pretty late when Chris had risen, so perhaps he should turn in before he dropped of exhaustion. He really needed to see the sun rise for once, that way he would feel more refreshed then he had been the past few days not sleeping through the night and waking up still in darkness. Mokole were certainly not night creatures, and he proved that by his eyes drooping suddenly and a large wide yawn, the alcohol had certainly helped tucker him out too. "You know I have wondered the same thing ever since I arrived, but they aren't in any language I can understand...As far as I can tell they mean nothing at all. Well anyways Maestro, I'm gettin pretty tired here, Mokole aren't meant to be night creatures a'toll so I'll have to turn it in mate. It was nice gettin teh know yeh better though and I'm sure I'll see you around...In the meantime though, Cheers." Chris finished his glass and tipped it toward Maestro before he picked up the bottle and took them both back to the bar and placed them in their proper spots. With a slight wave he was back through the kitchen past Errol and back into the darkness, he shifted back into the fifteen foot Crocodillian form he was born in and snoozed once more.

Turning into dust

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Such a interest guy this Chris was.
Maestro wasn't very sure about him all together, but he was interesting.
Giving a very thoughtful nod to the statement of things obscuring them from the pursuit of happiness. So much bullshit going on in the world already without even more powers out of one's control to screw them up.
Chris wasn't able to make heads or tails of the runes outside ether? Were they even a language? Chris was a terribly intelligent creature, so if he didn't know then Maestro wouldn't have jack s**t on that. This was all speculation of course, since Maestro didn't know too much about Chris's level of knowledge.
Anyways, Chris would head off to bed with Maestro simply giving him a,
"Cheers, its been fun" to wave him off to bed or whatever he was calling his sleep zone.

Tired himself he'd drink the last of the Bailey's before cleaning up and putting things back. Dirty items in the sink with the shells thrown in the trash.
Up back to his room, pipe tapped out of the it's tobacco to not aggravate Denki's sense at this point in time. The boy was sick and Maestro felt he should do his best to nurse him back to health. Denki was the only one left of his "family" now...
Had to stick together...
Sitting in the corner of the room he watched Denki from a short distance before he slumped his head over to fall asleep, empty gourd was corked but fell ont he ground to let out a hallowed thud.
Maestro was out like a light.

Sleep.
Dreams?
Nightmares?
What was it that Maestro did when he slept?

Company: Sleeping Denki

Donovan Raje
[Roontag Time Bubble Encounter*]
[Feel free to jump in if you don't mind waiting and being part of rotation?]
[Location: The Local Prized Inventor Science Museum/ Thoughts: emotion_yatta ]

Like the horsemen plague on his foul steed, the shadow of my wings cripple those caught in my wake. Move, bow, or suffer...

It was a quiet evening at the Local Prized Inventor Science Museum. At any given time there was quite an assortment of Gaia's finest local finished projects. Some of which were patented, some experimental, some just plain useless but interesting. As a tourist attraction, this particular building and it's owners had to make sure it wasn't all just boring stuff. That's why they opted to keep moderately unsafe if not down right dangerous experimental equipment on hand. Even so, the insides were swept pretty clean by now. Walking spider-bots were loading various pieces of equipment into their eye pods. Stealing all the hard work of this cities finest scientists. One could note that all the night shift guard were tied up in the center of the massive display grounds. Even as the eight foot tall robo-walkers clacked around and performed there chores, a Maverick stood near the front doors. Clad in Gundamesque armor with tones of black, red, and white. This five foot eight figure also wore a cape. Clipped into the large shoulder protrusions it seemed. There was even room left for the wing like rocket thrusters that were currently in their folded position. Sooner than later though, Donovan would let out a heavy sigh. Something that sounded more like Darth Vader's awkward breathing if he weren't doing it constantly.

"It's been a pleasure gentlemen. Unfortunately, I can't have witnesses. So about that hostage thing?"

Oddly enough his tone sounded very familiar to a certain Sith Lord with a poor attitude and a sissy b***h voice pre-helmet. Still, with those words, and all his walking spider eye minions safely outside of the museum, Donny would open up his metallic black grasp in front of all the gagged and tied suited mortals. A sudden appearance of light would form there in his palm. The sudden existence of a tubular cylinder. Even as it light warped into the cyborgs grasp, those slanted eyes under the visor brim of his helmet would glow a eerie red. Thumb would press a button on the device. The bomb would be flicked and allowed to tink and tumble across the museum floor. Even as they all squinted, squirmed, closed their eyes, and prayed, the Maverick was shoving museum doors clean off their hinges with a simple push. Clatter of glass and wood on cement as his cape fluttered behind his exit. Deep toned cold words left to drift back over his shoulder in that ominous robotic voice.

"I lied..."

A genyu pose would be struck in the parking lot while eye spiders all paused in line with the madmachine.

User Image

"Take it all to the ship... I'll be there myself shortly..."

User Image

Flames, smoke, debris, and corpse all wafted in the air. The very plot of land where the Museum had been was now just a smoldering blister on the city. However, a certain individual did wander through the remains. Glowering red eyes, and poor hunched posture. Soft tap of mechanical boots as Red Rage sifted through the remains for survivors. Not a single soul could be left. That was part of the carnage in his legacy. No survivors. No escape. Utter domination. There is no assimilation, there is no resistance. Bow or be destroyed. This city needed a hero now more than ever...

Magnetic Elocutionist

Roontag of the Volbog

Time bubble conflict

Where: Brisk afternoon excersise

The tiny champion was vaulting through the city like an urban flea, Putting gaianoid parcour practioners and free-runners to absolute shame. In his right hand, he held a weighted length of metal from his home planet, about the size and shape of a bo staff sized to his specifications. His speed was unbelivable to onlookers, people were baffled and a small boy would tug on his fathers pant leg anxiously and beg the question:

"Which action figure is THAT?!"

He was currently leaping and swininging from street light to street light down town when the aftershock of what must have been an unbelivable force rocked his momentum in midair, and caused him to tuck into a roll and spring back to his feet. The volume in that section of this city raised to a cacophany and then suddenly returned to a drone. Those nearby that were uninjured fled the scene. Fortunately, it seemed the most damage that people outside of the building had suffered were wounds from the flying debris and possibly smoke inhalation.

"Great Glory! What in the..."

The proud zosphorite was not cut off, He merely stopped speaking when he realized his own environmet had finished the sentence.

Blazes.

A building he had never seen before, and that he now never would, was now the sight of some instant and unrelenting force. The parts that still stood blazed and faded away... within the blaze stood but one figure. Though he croutched there in dissaffected foreboding, Roontag would not make the mistake of direspecting the fallen.

He would hold the staff down and at the side, and approach what would have at one point been an entrance to the building.

"Gaianoid. Have you lost someone within? A personal scan shows no life signs beneath this wreck."

"We can only honor them now."

After breifly sifting the wreckage with his eyes, his gaze fell upon and stuck to the mechanical figure.

Donovan Raje
[Roontag Time Bubble Encounter*]
[Feel free to jump in if you don't mind waiting and being part of rotation?]
[Location: The remains of The Local Prized Inventor Science Museum/ Specifics: Standing near the entry. Thoughts: emotion_yatta ]
Y-DOC 1.0

As if to accent Roontag's question the Maverick he addressed would cast a side long glowing red glance in the direction of the tiny alien. Even as he did so, that metallic boot would crush through a smoldering skull. Essentially disintegrating the upper portion of the remains beneath his toe. A soft whirring of mechanization as Donny brought his entire body to face the tiny being. Small as he was he was holding a weapon of some kind? Didn't look hurt at all? Survivor? Or savior? Regardless, without a word or question about it, the left arm of the cyborg would raise upward to point hand at the confused pilot. In doing so, the hand itself would retract and vanish into the squared forearm section. This left something of a small barrel to jut forward. Sudden blue glow thrumming into existence before the photon cannon went off. The only warning would be that charge up, the glow, then the sudden release of a basketball sized sphere of paradox with kinetic force that could tear through steel hulls.

'...'

Donovan wasn't one for talking when in the midst of cleaning up survivors. Still, the sphere wasn't moving at bullet speed or anything? Though it would blow a nice sized crater out of whatever it impacted? With that attack though, those glowering red eyes would hold to the tiny man. Sensors and scanners drawing what information they could to feed it into monitors. These new pieces of data would pop up as windows in the vision of the machine himself. Drawing data from movements, waiting for reactions so they could be recorded and logged away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff