Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimee stood up as the pain slowly left her chest, looking around thankful that no one had seen her she smoothed down her dress she moved into the bar, her face was extremely pale, but other then that she showed no signs of the attack. She needed a strong drink. She walked up to the bar and waited.

Aimee wasn't usually a drinker, she hated feeling like she was out of control of her body but on a night like tonight she figure there couldn't be anything better.
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Near the fire /Thoughts: Oh good.]
Van Full Of Candy

If nothing else the poor lady seemed alright? Even so, those purple ageless features would offer up a brimming smile. Warm and genuine. Fu was just glad nobody was in need of serious medical attention. Because she had no idea where any could be found. Rooms however? She could help there, and they sure had plenty of them. The five foot six stark haired little Orochi would kneel down beside the sofa and slide an arm around Erin's back. Attempting to aid her in standing should the woman cling to the violet femme. If she did, she'd find Fu's form to be deceiving. What I mean by that is Erin would find herself using Fu as a crutch almost entirely. As if her weight were nothing to the stark haired dainty creature.

"We have rooms. I'm Fushou by the way. I can make you up a tab? And bring up your food and something to drink if you'd like?"

Even as she said this, she'd be helping The One Night Stand's newest sleepover guest over to the stairs and up them to the second floor. Unless Erin found her own footing of course? In the mean time, she was free to respond, and of course offer a name to go along with that tab. Fu on the other hand would be keeping half her attention on the ruckus at the counter. Very much prepared to move both herself and her guest's persons out of harms way if she had to. For a pretty little thing the Hebi was deceptively strong after all.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

ll_Tainty

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Alright, the crazy train had left the building, this was more of a one way trip on a rocket to funky town. His white wings would ruffle themselves instinctively at her taking to point the weapon at his form. Not a shred of fear or concern crossed his features, but he did choose to pull back away from the woman to fold his arms across his chest. No need to have such a sight directly in front of his face. "Looks, this is nice and all, but your a touch confused on how the average courtship occurs in these parts." His grin still remained, but a clear falter did occur in it as the direction of the conversation was taking a turn in a direction Adon couldn't approve of for how little he cared about this place as a whole. Fighting was too beneath how he felt right now.

Grayson had taken this time to respond to his question earlier about a beverage, and the Fae found himself thankful for a momentary respite from the rather smitten sword bearer, eyes back to the infatuated male. "Gin and tonic? Excellent choice, sir." In that moment Adon found the perfect need to duck the attack that the samurai girl had then chosen to initiate upon him. It was only a swing of her still sheathed blade, nothing to really bat more than an eyebrow at. Really, any meta with the slightest amount of strength and agility could deal with such a move. While under the counter, he prepared the mixed drink, rising shortly to place the glass before Grayson. "Pardon me for a moment, I need to deal with this." Giving him a smile, the Vereaux would vault himself easily over the counter and the duo to land with his back facing the bar counter.

As he turned to look at his opponeten, his brillaint alabaster wings would unglamour themselves to show off their full beauty to the inhabitants of the bar. "Kiko, I'm no human, and if I cared to I could make you drop that sword with but a few simple words, but if you so wish to test your might against me, feel free. Not only that, are you fine marrying someone as inhuman as myself?" As if in response to his readiness, the cycles of how fast the colors swirled around in his eyes increased. To avoid a fight, he planned to talk her down if possible, though with her train of thought being as it was, the chance of it working seemed quite slim.

Place : The ONS
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko & Grayson

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?
turniprider

She couldn't help but to smile back at the girl named Fushou grinning at her, "N-nice to meet you Fushou. And yes, please." She took a shaky advance stepping up the stairs, and lost her balance a bit. The arm around her waist of the shorter woman caught her and she was surprised by not only her strength but pallor. It was purple? The one named Adon was an easy pin, but she couldn't tell exactly what she was. Curious. Erin added, little embarrassed,"Thank you. My name is Erin. I appreciate all your help."

She planted one hand in the small of her back which ached terribly and allowed the woman to lead the way up the stairs, which she took without stumbling again.
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs /Thoughts: Phew, out of the fight space~<3]
Van Full Of Candy

Even as they made their way up the stairs, Fu caught sight of those wings. Intriguing. Nobody here was quite what they seemed. It was going to be exciting to get to observe all this supernatural activity up close. It always was. Still, Erin would be taken to the one of the vacant rooms [that will be designated later but she's welcome to occupy for now]. With the door opened with free hand, the violet skinned femme would help Erin over to the bed. Once she was placed down on the comforter, the Hebi would take a couple steps back and give her space, only to offer up-

"It's not a problem Erin. You can call me Fu. Everyone else does. Did you want me to bring up your food? or anything to drink? Both? Maybe an Aspirin? I'm going to have to go grab your key either way?"

The Orochi would offer up an award winning smile and linger long enough to see if she couldn't be of any more service. This was a guest after all, and she apparently wasn't feeling well. So Fu would take it upon herself to make this lady comfortable. Or girl? Whatever. Age is always so hard to discern on Gaia. A guest is a guest.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko seemed irritated at his somewhat cocky attitude, as if he thought that he was better than her, certainly not! She'd clean that smug right off and save her village. " I have no confusion, I have watched much of this lands television, and read books on how to date and such, but this is the quickest way!. " by television she meant the Disney channel, and by magazines she mean those stupid pre-teen ones.

The samurai woman gasped and growled, how could he easily dodge such a swift attack? Even if she had been going easy on him, and there was extra weight on her weapon..he shouldn't of..

"UGH!"
she grunted in frustration and stepped back when Adon slid over the counter. " You mock me by making a drink, am I not skilled enough to have your full attention?" The Asian beauty said, with random wind gusting through and having her long black hair flow. Her feature's seeming more apparent. She had sweet cherry lips, and skin the color of peaches. Kiko was a true shrine maiden, but her fierceness just added to her beauty.

Dashing to strike again, Adon fluttered his wings open. Kiko stopped mid attack to admire how beautiful they were, like dove wings flying through a snowy winter morning. She shook her head trying not to seem TOO impressed and got back to focusing. The samurai really didn't care if he was human or not, in fact it was better that he wasn't human that way she would feel so bad when he was sacrificed.
" Wasn't you who asked me to challenge you? To try and take you by force? Why change your mind now? And I could care-less if you were human or not. I need to save my family by bringing home a husband and perhaps even bearing children!"
and then offering him to a powerful tyrant demon.

"It would be a disgrace as the 5th daughter of the Tzusuki clan to back down from a fight!"
She sweat dropped really wishing she could, as the youngest daughter she hadn't even completed her warrior training....
" I'll cook you pigeon-bird man! "

turniprider

She sat down on the bed, and the sudden movement made her head spin. The room was upside down as she rested her head in her palms. She felt hot. For a long moment, she didn't move or speak and when the pounding stopped, she lifted her her and smiled again.

"Thank you Fu, you're very generous," the young woman said putting her hands on her knees, "I think I'll rest for a while and be back down for food when I'm feeling better. Though, could you bring up an aspirin up when you bring the key, though? I think I might be running a fever.."

She trailed off as she took a look around the room. Perhaps a cold shower would feel good.
Aimee tapped her small foot on the floor anxiously. She really needed that drink. "Hello?" She called out softly, naturally she was a very shy girl, but after waiting around for quite a while she couldn't really help herself.
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing employee side of the counter /Thoughts:cute wings? Fairy?]
Van Full Of Candy

"A glass of water and an aspirin, coming right up. I'll be right back with that."

Fu was doing her best not to frown at the news of a fever. Still, she could abide easily by the requests, and she'd slowly saunter on out of the room and close the unlocked door behind her. With that, the Hebi would bounce down into the bar area, weave through the ruckus and behind the counter. A water bottle would be snatched from the mini-fridge, an aspirin from a small basket of tiny duo packets under the bar. The appropriate key for the room number, and the whole bundle would be taken up to Erin. A soft knock on the door before Fu opened it slowly. If no screaming or protests happened, she'd come inside and set everything on the night stand near the bed.

"Here you go Erin. I hope you feel better, and feel free to everything. The hot water works, and there should be some soaps and shampoos in there."

^^

With that and a bright smile, the violet toned femme would leave Erin to herself and head back downstairs. Where she'd slip back behind the counter and watch the ensuing situation unfold. So between Fae wings and the samurai with the over sized sword, emerald hues would drift back and forth.
xLittleWhispersx

But before the Hebi could settle someone called out for service. The dainty little beauty would saunter on over to the patron offering up a warm smile.

"Sorry if you were waiting long. What can I get you?"
Aimee looked up at the same woman whom had served her just the other night. "An Irish Car Bomb," She requested sliding some money across the bar. She felt bad for the way she had called out, obviously the woman had been busy, it wasn't like her to be so impatient. "No worries," She said politely as the woman apologized for the wait, making Aimee feel worse.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

The girl before him was a true beauty, but stubborn as a mule, and not exactly the brightest star in the sky. Every action he performed either infuriated or mesmerized the shrine maiden, and Adon could only smirk in response. Silly, silly girl, getting involved with powers far beyond your control. Oh well, at the least this would prove an interesting distraction from his constant thoughts on Des.

"Children now?" With those words came an almost mocking, singsong tone. "Do you even know what that entails me doing to you? How my body would connect with yours? I'd hate to have to deflower a beautiful maiden such as yourself." They were assumptions concerning her purity, but if Adon had to guess, he was pretty damn accurate. This girl seemed fresh off the boat and had probably more than a sheltered life back home for her to be this naive. As it was, she was not an only child, her sisters, like the one before him were also probably sent off to bring back a man to wed, for what reason exactly he could again only guess at, but Adon was no idiot. He hasn't traveled these lands for centuries and gained nothing in the process.

"Look, I was merely giving you an out reconsider this course of action, but if you feel so dead set on having me as your groom then I suppose I can humor a fight." Part of him wanted to simply let her take him, but she'd only yell and moan his cowardice. No matter what she had planned for him it didn't entirely matter. He had no soul to take, and the flesh he wore now was more than disposable. Only one item could kill a being such as himself, and to come by it is no easy feat. "I think that when I beat you I'll take you as my own anyways. It has been quite some time since I've had a girl as ripe as yourself." No weapon would be drawn, Adon would only lower his stance and bring his arms out before him. The lae energy wouldn't flow as well into his aura as if he were outside, but it'd be enough to create a barrier to block with his arms against the blade even if she unsheathed it. There was no need to go to Kiko; a girl like her with the gusto she had more than likely meant the fight would come to him.

Place : The ONS
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Still mourning.

Maestro finally exited his room as was fumbling down the stairs.
He was basically drunk all the time or using something to get himself away from the current issues.
He was wearing a mostly black outfit, foreign in origin.
Right hand held a gourd of wine while the left held his golden pipe with strange beads wrapped around his wrist.
Kato's body had been placed somewhere safe, hidden and allowed the body not to decompose in the room.
It was getting kinda creepy at this point.
Though Maestro gave little concern to the world around him.

Now in the bar area he was ignoring all the commotion as he passed everyone on his way out the door.
Didn't say hi, didn't bother to even wave or acknowledge anyone.
Maestro never released the news that Kato had passed and was keeping it inside.
Denki had been sick a lot so he didn't bother even telling him, in fear of his condition growing even worse.
Maestro just wanted to sulk.
Sitting alone at the harbor outside after leaving the bar he was fishing, legs crossed as he drank and smoke. Night light against the clear water shined in reflections.
Tired hazel eyes stared off into the distance absently.
Tearing up at the thought of the lost child.

"Kato..."

Company: Alone...
Fushou
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics:Standing behind the counter/Thoughts: All these classy drinks~]
xLittleWhispersx

OoOoOo, that's a fun one.'

Even as Adon declared war against Kiko, and ownership of her a** once defeated? Fu would bubble over and bounce off to grab a glass and a tall can of Guinness Stout. The mug set on the bar wouldn't be filled entirely, but it would be filled up a good portion. Left to settle there in front of it's owner while the Hebi clacked off to grab more articles. This time, Irish cream, and Irish Whiskey. Fu couldn't vouch for the brands, but it was what the recipe called for? Cream first, and whiskey on top, she'd bring over the concoction, and smile while holding the shot over the mug itself. With her free hand raised, and drink basically prepared and waiting, she'd do a 3,2,1 countdown with her fingers and drop the shot glass into the Irish Stout.

"Cheers."

Offered up pleasantly while the patron was left to take up and down her drink. Even while she did so, Fu would stay right there in case more service was required. That emerald stare of hers would drift over to the commotion though. It was too exciting not to watch.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko cringed and stumbled back in embarrassment. She wasn't quite sure how to make babies as the topic was to never be talked about as it might encourage youngsters to make some at an unacceptable age. " N-no I don't know but if that's what m-my village needs then I shall.." The warrior's voice cracked and her powerful tone turned into a stutter.

Adon even called her beautiful, and that made her shiver with delight but these petty feeling stabbed at her pride "Don't fluster me you sneaky f-foxl!" she re-collected herself and whipped around her sword, getting back into a fighting position.

" The only humor that will be had is when you're bagged and half way across the sea. " Kiko glared eyes at him, getting low to energize a thrust forward but she got off balance and comically fell forward.

I think that when I beat you I'll take you as my own anyways. It has been quite some time since I've had a girl as ripe as yourself.

"T-that's not how this works! "
Kiko got up and blushed again. She tried to hide her embarrassment with a control expression but she couldn't and ended up making somewhat of a cute face. "E-enough talk" Kiko thrust forward and attempted to strike at his head to knock him out but with this attack she foolishly left her guard down and still she did not realize the power of this being.

turniprider

After a long moment she decides its time to get rid of this coat and she just about to remove it as Fu knocked and let herself in. Quickly, she closed it back around herself and crossed her arms over her stomach, her brows raised in surprise, that was quick. "Thank you for everything. I'll be down again when I'm feeling better." She turned her head and smiled, thanking the girl and laying back in the bed.

Phew. That was close. What the heck just happened anyways?

Erin took off the coat, finally. The young woman was lanky but muscular, like she was a runner or swimmer. The coat was partially to blame for her extreme heat, but as she took it off she still felt warm and she shivered as the cooler air touched her exposed skin. She stripped herself of all clothing and took the glass of water and aspirin into the bathroom where she filled the tub with the coldest water she could get.

None of this was making sense; as she dipped herself in the cold water she stifled a yelp. It did seem to help with her aching which faded into the sharp pinch of the cold water. Once she got used to it, she could help but think about her friend back home, Seanna. She was pregnant and she didn't have any of these weird symptoms..

Once all the pain was numbed, Erin got out and she felt a little better. She toweled off and before she could really get the chills, tied her hair back into a messy bun and threw her normal clothes on and buried herself under the comforter. She was out almost instantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff