• Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Adon was currently on his smoke break, leaning against the wall of the back of the bar. The door was propped open by a faded brick, the white locked male giving little trust to the back door in not locking behind him, thereby wasting more of the man's time by walking making him walk around to the front. Really, for running itself, the bar could still be an a*****e at times. Time had passed since the scuffle of the two women he hosed down and new cook being hired, the watch on his wrist telling him as such at a passing glance between flicking ashes to the filthy ground. Was it really morning already? The Fae had hoped to wander home at some point and lounge about with some slow blues and a bit of training, maybe lay down for some rest. He felt anxious now though, and unable to place his finger on it decided to stay a little while longer. At the very least so not to dump his duties upon Errol suddenly. He could rarely bring himself to interrupt her reading, something peaceful in her absentmindedness of the world around her as she delves into the pages before her. The never ending night seemed to break, if just for a moment, sunlight piercing the thick blanket of clouds layering the skies of the ocean side city. It wouldn't last for long, it never did. One last exhale and the man did flick the remainder of the cigarette towards the wall covered in graffiti across from him. In a brilliant display of meaningless force did it hit with enough force to rip the paper apart and send smoldering tobacco everywhere. Back to the grind.

Entering the bar and kicking the brick out of the way to let the door slam behind him, did he make his way through the kitchen where he was greeted with quite the aroma of a freshly cooked meal. The entire area seemed spiffed up even to which Adon had to give kudos to the buxom brunette in leather for making her workspace her own so readily. Unfortunately, he could not taste her cooking to see if it lived up to how it smelled, but certainly that would be for another time. He had a whole month of her working here to test her skills out, culinary or otherwise.

Walking through yet another set of doors, did Adon enter the main bar room to which he was greeted by the site of yet another Fae just stepping in as well. This one he knew little about, but she was still kin in a sense, and as such he did know of her relation to Chance since she was of particular interest to the young Fae. Though he wouldn't know it as he'd never spoken to this one in his time here or prior, they were not unalike. Each struggled with a sense of self worth in these waking planes, and both had more than their fair share of issues pertaining to their progenitors. The boy had but tried to imitate the strength and class of character of those around him, and truly it twisted at his psyche and individuality. Here he was prattling on in his silly head, while a beauty looking not to far apart from Chance Vereaux, save for the fire she carried constantly with and around her. As she reached his counter to take a seat, so to would he be prepared with a courteous flash of the whites of his teeth and a brief bow of his head.

"Of course, it would be my pleasure in serving you this morning." Chuckling at an alcoholic start to the morning, he began his prep work by taking out a cocktail shaker and setting it before him. He by far was not one to judge anyone on a habit that seemed benefiting. Adon knew nothing of why young Kismet would walk into this devil's den more than necessary. This place was a cesspit, but if something could be taken from inside these crushing walls, it was information and perhaps a glance at things you'd never see anywhere else. He was sure her reasoning would come up in idle chatter, such topics were rarely kept easily to oneself. Another guest would sit herself down at the counter beside the gorgeous blonde, this one a pretty sight as well, though the cat ears were a touch strange. Not that it wasn't tame compared to most that resided here. "Two cosmos then, plus a little something extra coming up." Doubling up on the mix in the shaker, did he then begin their order. The woman with a head full of black hair had the stronger order by far. To start the morning off with a bang he supposed. As he waved the metal canister in his hand he'd reach under for two cocktail glasses and then a duo of simple crystal glasses for the whiskey. When all was said and done, each had their orders in front of them and had himself a drink of whiskey as well. He then was set to clean up, lazily washing out the mixer with a spray of water and a cloth. "I'm not really on the clock now anyways I figure." Raising the crystal as if in a toast, he again let a small huff of a laugh go as he took occasional sips of the brown liquor. Bright green oculars practically beamed into Kismet's own green hues. How could he not, even by their own standards she was a bombshell of a catch, but at least he wasn't fawning over the lass; just taking in a fine sight that doesn't come along too often without too many strings attached.

Place :The ONS - Bar Counter
Mood : The same old same old
With : Two bright and starry eyed faces.

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?
    User Image

How long had it been? Two months? Three months? Hell... Four? A shapely leg hooked over his waist while fingertips gripped and pulled the voluptuous backside of one Chance Arden was the furthest his memory could recall. Wretched b***h... quick to wonder what shady black Fae magic did the bombshell spell to put the incubus in whatever hibernation process he indulged in (coughlazinesscough). Not that he was upset, grown far to accustomed the games his significant other played and if he knew any better she was most likely boinking some pretty boy ********. No matter... because in the end, she always came back to what she really craved for. Chance, the undisputed champion of the world when it came to sucking his d--

"Mmeerhm..."

A groan reverberated in the man's throat, lifting an open palm to shield the blinding light that shone through their chamber window. Morning? When did this happen? When is it EVER ******** morning at the ONS? Did people even come to the bar at this time of hour or was it crazy to believe every patron who has ever visited was some blood-sucking-night-walking vampire who burned at the light of day? Questions Grumpy McGrumpgrump would have to answer later as he rose out of bed and did normal morning rituals: brush, shower, dress, and breakfast. Eneru definitely had to run out to complete the last task of those rituals as he quickly exited his room sheepishly scratching the back of his mauve mane. Attired in a white shirt, khaki chinos, and boots, the incubus traveled downstairs to the main bar room to have a quick peek to answer his earlier question.

Well s**t...

Proven wrong, the hefty figure laid his brilliant azure hues on the person who mattered most: his daughter, Kismet. All other faces were a mystery to him except Fortune he'd like to have a chat with when he was done catching up. A smile crossed the man's lips, memories flooding the banks of his mind of the first day they met and the long conversations they had that night. Would she be the same gleeful child she naturally was or had the realms of Mother Gaia ******** her like it did everyone else? With no time to waste, Eneru marched across the hard wood floors to lay a hand on the woman's head.

"Cosmos in the morning? You're not walking the same path at your mother now, are you?"

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

☇ ☇ xxxxxxxxxGot a couple of skeletons in my closet, couple of skeletons in my bed,
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCouple of skeletons in my wallet, couple of skeletons in my head. . .

Kismet Laet Vereaux

User Image

"It's never too late for a pick me up." Kismet didn't seem put off by the newcomer, though she did take time to look over and give the other woman a once over, if only because of her appearance. The Fae had never met, no- Never seen a Neko before. The ears were a strange addition to an otherwise human figure, and though Kismet still stared far too long at her company, she didn't gawk as she once had been notorious for. After all, despite looking like someone in their early twenties, the blonde was only three years old. Adjusting herself on her shaky seat, there was a quiet settled over her that seemed impossible to fight with; like there wasn't anything to say and Kismet was well aware of it. Broaching conversation was her strongest suit, but even if it had been, what sort of things did you discuss with someone else ordering a drink? Right on time, the bartender made his presence known, and she immediately pegged him for family. Noted by his eyes mostly, it was also given away by the aura that clung to his person like a second skin. Studying it as briefly as possible, the creature waited patiently for her order before remarking softly, "Do they give you hours here, or do you make your own?"

Whether he answered or not didn't matter. Watching him drink his own beverage made her wish she had stayed home. All these people, yet no one she knew; all she wanted was answers to questions she was afraid to ask. It was eating at the poor Fae as she sipped daintily at her cosmos, licking her lips when she was finished to remove the harsh stain of alcohol. "I have a question. I'm trying to-" Suddenly a hand was resting on her head, and it caused her to stiffen immediately as if she had been struck. The voice that accompanied it was a familiar one - the only voice she knew in this whole ******** bar - and Kismet seemed to tremble when it met her ears. Slowly, delicately, the girl turned and found her focus on Eneru as if she was seeing a ghost. Wasn't that the sort of effect he always had on her? Though this time, instead of immediate jubilation, it was shock.

"Dad?! What are you doing here?" How had he found her? Or had he been here the whole time? Did that mean Chance was nearby? Kismet wanted to instigate the series of questions as one long, unending ramble, but refrained to hear what he had to say. Deep down, this whole situation was starting to seem like a trap.

↘ ↘ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                            ON ANOTHER MIDNIGHT RUN XX SNIFFING FOR TROUBLE, UNLUCKY FOR SOME
                            ON ANOTHER MIDNIGHT RUN XX I'LL STILL BE BREATHING COME THE MORNING SUN
Kumo
User Image

Suddenly the One Night Stand became Fae infested. With but a simple glance about it was easy to notice all of those strange multi-toned eyes. The weird auras radiating off each of these impossibly perfect beings. Then there was Eneru. Whom Kumo could never forget. For obvious reasons. That was his sign.

Hobo_Bob

Whatever Sophiana was about to explain, it suddenly became moot.

"You'll have to excuse me. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Even when his heart seeped with malice and discontent, the shinobi managed to refrain from showing it. At this point, the nin could only assume that Eneru was hanging around for one reason. The same reason he was. Which meant his fears were well founded. That dark little voice in his head had been absolutely right. It was the worst feeling in the world. Despite this, Kumo would heft up the large duffel bag off the bar top. There would be quite a clatter from the innards when the nin slung it over his shoulder with surprising ease.

He would then walk around the bar to the serve side, only to grab up a white fine china bottle. The cork would be removed, and Kumo would guzzle away at the sake on his way through the kitchen. Out in the alley way he would pause for a brief moment. Half-lidded gaze flicked back toward the building. Perhaps mournful. Perhaps relieved? It was impossible to divulge any hint of emotion from that gaze. He simply soaked it in.

He was remembering how it all began. The way he hated that woman so thoroughly. So passionately. The reality he had discovered. The realization that only love could fuel his bitter disposition.

"I was a foolish boy then... I wonder what that makes me now..."

He didn't even want an answer. Which was good because no one would offer one. Just the soft sound of converse sneakers on pavement and the clink and clang of the contents of the duffel bag. Kumo was on his way to the Brownstone. If only to see if he couldn't gather up what was left of his things without being noticed. If any of them. Cold eyes bore into space before him. Sake was swigged. Reality was forgotten. There was just an unfamiliar street and a out-worlder.

It was just how it was when he first arrived in this dimension.

[I feel like you need to listen to this while reading this post. lol]

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

All at once, the room was full of new people, and she no longer felt comfortable. Too many people. Too many stories to write. Before she could excuse herself, Kumo did first and left. Not long after he did, Sophi gatherd the cards from the bar, set them back into the box and left as her watch began to ring, her suit case somehow fading into nothingness as if it never existed...

She had a train to catch. after all...

╚══════════════════╝

Mood - Whistful
        Current Company - Variety voluptuous voices
        Sassy Sisters

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

LOCATION┋Union Cityxx MOOD┋Groggy xx COMPANY┋
WEARING┋Thisxx xx

Rylan was polite enough to make sure she blew her smoke away from the two she was accompanied by. "Never too early, either," she says with a wink. Silver furred ears would twitch at the sound of the rattling shaker, tail swayed lazily behind her shoulders in the same way smoke rose from the smoldering end of her cigarette. As the bartender placed her drinks in front of her, she greeted the beverages with a smile and thanked Adon with a nod of her head. Fingers of her free hand plucked the martini from the bar top and drained half of the concoction. Not much for sipping Rylan was a woman on a mission and that included much more booze than you would think. "How generous," she says with a smile, tapping the end of her smoke into the ash tray. "Taking your free time to hook a couple of girls up." Rylan watched as she spoke, chartreuse eyes catching the way the other woman looked her over and they way the bartender's gaze lingered on the blonde, with feline acuity.

Something seemed to be bothering the girl, Rylan continued to smoke in silence as Kismet briefly fidgeted in her seat. Her ears turned to the sound of someone descending the stairs. There must be rooms upstairs, she thought to herself. Like an old school pub. The feline took a brief moment to turn her attention to the stairs as a large figure, a man, entered the main room with the rest of them. She sipped at her whisky as the gold topped girl began to speak, apparently her Cosmo had finished itself.

Soon enough, however the other man was upon them and capturing the attention of the girl all too easily. Dark eyebrows climbed her forehead and she smashed the cigarette out. Apparently Kismet's question wasn't that important. She drained the last of the dark liquid before she leaned her elbows onto the counter. Turning her attention to the bartender, tanned fingers fiddled with her pack of menthols. Pushing at the now empty rocks glass with her elbows, "I'll just take the bottle," she states turning her head to watch as few scattered patrons left the bar. Adon wasn't working and this likely wouldn't be her only bottle, so she didn't want to be a pain. With green eyes once again focused on the white haired male, one monochrome lynx ear seemed to fall lopsided. "So do you know her?" Rylan's ear perked up again as she briefly nodded in Kismet's direction. "I couldn't help but notice a bit of familiarity."

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

The white haired Fae gave the slightest of nods towards Kismet at her answer. She was right, never a bad time for a drink if you needed it. Especially to beings where alcohol had little effect upon. For being a spawn of Chance, he did not feel that same pressure when this one walked in the room, and in looking right at her form in all of its natural presence, he didn't get much of anything from her. Too new to this world he figured, and perhaps it was best if Kismet kept her distance in what her lineage had written down in the books. Still, she was a damn gorgeous site to lay his eyes on, a few traits that he wouldn't complain at all in picking up from Chance. "I'm rather fond of the owner, and if I were to leave the duties would fall to her, or worse yet the customer well, I'd be doing her quite the disservice." Truthfully, it was the sole reasoning behind him staying an employee. It was a damn good one too in his eyes.

Yet another new face to him entered the room, a night and day filled with random encounters was on the menu it seemed. This purple ponytail male strode right up the counter up to Kismet and immediately placed a hand atop her head, causing a look of confusion to come to both of the Fae's features, though not so much from Adon as when Kismet turned to face the fellow. Under his breath, he'd mumble a few things about the man that introduced himself as her father, and with a shrug turned his attention over to the woman with cat ears. Certainty he was not about to place himself in the trouble that could fall over him in trying to mess with the lass when her family was in the room.

Hearing the Neko's request he gave a look of understanding her way, before setting the bottle in front of Rylan though, Adon freshened up his own glass having taken a healthy couple of sips to the loss of interest from the blonde. A shake of his head, the man moved closer to Rylan and rest against the counter with his hips. "Not as much as I'd like to, we're more of like distant kin." It was the simplest way to explain his connection to Kismet via their clan, and it wasn't as if she could see the angel like wings coming off of both of their backs. It almost brought a bit of a laugh to see this girl had green eyes as well. To the club along with Kismet and himself she could be welcomed if her orbs were designed as uniquely as a Fae. Those segmented oculars bared down into her own a grin on those lips as he tilted the bottle of whiskey with a single finger. "You must have quite the thirst. I do hope this bar can drench the desert so to speak." Well, whatever that might have mean. This was all just idle chatter as such things went down until something of substance came up. "I've always been curious to those that have them, would you like it if I were to scratch your ears like a cat? Or pet your head?" This time he couldn't help but let a tiny laugh escape him. To be fair it wasn't often he met an individual with feline traits, so sue him for his curiosity.

With : Two bright and starry eyed faces.

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Questionable Conversationalist

User Image

Henry - Sightseeing, in a sense

After a certain point, activities which once left you in starry-eyed wonder lose much of their previous brilliance. Locations, too, can find themselves victim to the eroding force of boredom. For the average person this might happen after just a few short months, so when you've been around as long as Henry, finding something new is a rare and quite welcome occurrence. As expansive as Gaia may be, it didn't take long to get a taste of all the places which seemed even remotely intriguing. Yet he found himself in a part of town that he'd never much bothered exploring before, near the docks. Partially because the proximity to such a large amount of water made him... nervous, but mainly because this dinky little section of the city wasn't all that appealing, at least when compared to the more populated and lively areas. He couldn't say with certainty what drew him to this particular slice of the city, but when a small sign appeared seemingly out of nowhere, his curiosity was certainly piqued. A rather boring sign by all accounts, but the symbols carved into the entrance of the nearby building reminded him of the Homelands. Despite the obvious sense of foreboding they gave off, Henry decided to test the waters and see what lay within.

The inside was just as unassuming as the exterior, but it held a certain charm, if you could call it that. Everything had a kind of hazy appearance to it, thanks to the windows no doubt, which seemed to filter out all but the faintest shafts of sunlight. A hint of suspicion tickled the back of his mind however, years spent on Gaia causing him to wonder if the drab natural lighting was for more than just atmosphere. The thought caused a smile to barely tug at his mouth, right side curling upward slightly as he glanced around. No Mundanes, as far as he could tell, and if there were, they'd have to be bordering on insane to come to a place like this. Shuffling towards the bar proper, Henry pulled out a stool then firmly planted his rump upon it. Right hand lifting up to rest on the counter, left elbow moving so he could rest his chin, he took the time to get a more careful look at the current occupants. Something of a grunt resembling a laugh escaped him, the absurdity of how pretty everyone looked, like porcelain that might crack at the slightest touch, finally sinking in. You'd think it was nothing but gods breeding with other gods on this planet.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Atrocity Exhibition

On the outskirts of the town that housed the One Night Stand, right outside some old run down abandoned buildings the sounds of a gruesome atrocity would sound out. Flat, Hard, Packing sounds echoed out alongside heavy drumming bass and twisted electronic "dubstep" influenced beats flung from the side of a parked 65' GTO Judge. It's matte black finish almost as deep and dark as the darkness around it. The car's heavy metal frame rocked with each and every movement that came from inside it. If one came close enough to look inside they'd notice the windows were fogging up, The car's frame squeaked and whined as it rocked violently back and forth. Then suddenly, Came the moans, both male and female until...Silence. One would wait naturally for a moment, awaiting the climax of the situation however when it would arrive it would be most shocking. The slamming of a bloody palm against the rear window, A hand which would suddenly be snatched away and reappear slamming against one of the rear passenger windows. Soft moans turned into loud screams as the car shook more and more, The sounds of a beast snarling inside would be heard. Windows slowly being painted red with the sanguine spray inside. Then...Silence. The Passenger's door would swing open, The sound of the "door open" alarm would ring for what seemed like forever. Ding...Ding...Ding....Thud. Something heavy hit the ground. A body. It's torn and mangled, yet pale and peaceful visage marred by various scratches, gashes and bruises. The most notable form of disturbing violence of the woman's half naked form, came in the messenger of the hand shaped bruises inflected upon her bare neck and chest. Strangulation to the highest degree. Cold, pale sky blue hues peered up at the ground. Something heavy soon followed, A boot. The assailant having begun stepping out of the vehicle. Five foot nine, Tan as bronze and sporting a red and black mohawk. Hands rose, drenched in the woman's blood, or maybe it was his? Nah. It was her's for sure. A devilish grin spread from ear to ear, The pierced lips clinching their metallic jewelry against the pointed teeth of his. Ink black tongue slid out across the lips. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he let out a soft groan, bestial in it's essence.

" Welp, It was nice honey. "

The male spoke in a deep southern drawl, Then a boot raised and pressed itself down onto the woman's chin and with a decisive thrust downward and a horrific crunch. The woman's chin would now be on her shoulder, neck broken. Lips smacked as his hands raised to wipe the woman's blood off across his bare chest, It's red smeared across the giant words inked across the pectorals that flexed at his own touch. Hands clean for the most part, He moved to button his half-off jeans. Eyes looked down, No button? Zipper broken? ********! He growled, Ripping off said jeans and tossing them unto the woman's corpse. Now simply in his boots and boxers, Crow sighed and shook his head, meandering his a** to the trunk of the car. Loud eruptions of banging raised as soon as hands touched it. His grin came back, In the trunk, laid a man, hands bound, mouth taped shut, upon a pile of what appeared to be pale white bricks. A lesser man would say drugs. However these were explosives. A plastic explosive. Crow's lips parted as he chimed in sarcastically, dodging the bound man's poor attempts at protecting himself.

" Hey man, I promised your wife liked it. Wait...I'm sure you could hear that part. "

He riled the man up, poking and slapping at him until he noticed something...

" Hey, That's a nice ******** suit. That's right! You owned a night club didn't you? I've been looking into the come up for a while now? Wanna sell it? I'm sure you do. Yeah...You do."

He grinned and dove hands first into the trunk, the car started to rock back and forth once more. Minutes would pass and one would find the male's body laid naked across the woman's in a haphazard pile. Crow would stand behind the car, closing the trunk. Dressed in the well tailored suit, Polyester cloth felt great across his skin. Black and red? Perfect. Hands flitted against pockets. A wallet? Nice. Right pocket. Car keys. Score. Hands removed the wallet and keys as he made his way to the drivers side. Plopping down into the bucket seats and jamming the key into the ignition, the beast would be given life in the simple turn of the key, pop of the clutch and rev of the engine. Ink well eyes rolled over in the orbitals as he reached out and slammed the passenger door shut. A soft chuckle escaped his lips. He sat there for a second, thinking about what to do next. He opened the wallet, speaking out loud to himself.

" Hmmm, Cred sticks for gold? Nice~ Bet there's a pretty good bit in here. Oh? Directions? One Night Stand eh? Sounds like a place I have seen before...Might as well check it out. Tired of hitchin' rides anyway. "

His southern accent shown through as he slammed the wallet into a cup holder, Opened the glove box and removed his trusty lighter and cigarette case, Set inside would still be the large, golden pistol he carried. His baby. Opening the case, he would remove one of the hand rolled sticks, and light it. Placing it on his lips, Eyes rolled back as violet plumes of smoke erupted from the nostrils. Lho was such a good mistress to him, Always keeping his dark passenger in check. Or was it? Maybe he just liked the taste at this point? Who the ******** knew anymore really? The male would step on the gas, The behemoth would rattle it's rear end as the tires slid from right to left; fishtailin' in the coupe.

" Here I come~ Maaaan, I hope there's some nice women there~ I'm still hungry. "

- 1 hour later -

The sound of the engine would erupt throughout the bar as the beast pulled up, parked and was turned off. Door slammed shut with a disturbingly loud metallic shunt. Crow would click the car alarm, arming it. The special surprise still in the trunk, just a waiting for someone to try and take it without disarming the alarm. Crow would step up to the door, palm pressing the door open as he strode in. Hands now in his pockets, Predatory gaze narrowed and scanned the bar for possible stiffs. He grinned. Right foot tapping against the floor in impatience. He would roll his neck and shoulders before making his way to the bar. Talking under his breath.

" This better not been'a ********' waste..."
Kumo
User Image
[Location: The Brown Stone]

There was nothing but silence to accompany the nin on his walk. It took much longer than just dashing from roof top to roof top. Though a part of Kumo really wasn't apposed to this. Part of him needed that time to dwell on the situation. Divining true feelings from confusion was a rather difficult endeavor. Eventually though, the shinobi would find himself standing in front of that familiar porch. A recognizable building indeed. The very sight of it brought back far too many pleasant memories. Most of which seemed painful in the current light. With little more than a sigh Kumo would stroll on up the front steps. The over sized duffel he carried would be dropped with a reverberating clank. After sifting through one of the pockets he would produce an old familiar key ring. Assuming the locks were the same, it would be slid into the mechanism with a familiar turn and click. The plan had changed drastically in the way that he no longer cared who knew of his presence. If Chance was here now with a squeeze so be it. If not, all the better. Only after scooping up his duffel would the young nin make his way inside. With the door shut behind him, he would slowly climb the stares. As far as he could tell everything was the same. Even as Kumo walked he heard the slightest rustling. His defensive nature told him to halt and assess the situation. However, he was far too bent on getting his s**t and getting the hell out to really care. Once at the top of the stairs however, a cat would dart out from the shadows. The little creature would rub the length of it's body, tail included, against Kumo's leg. It was one of the kittens from so long ago.

"Awww..."

Heart melting. The nin would stop and crouch down to give the kitteh some good pets and scritches as appeasement.

"You've gotten so big! Where are the rest of ya?"

The cat wouldn't respond. Though obviously it was a rhetorical question. After a good minute or so of a reunion, Kumo would scoop up the docile creature and carry it with him under one arm while he made his way to their the room. The duffel would be left in the hall while he opened the door, flicked on the light, and strolled right in. On the plus side Chance wasn't getting ******** in the bed. On the down side it meant Kumo would be strolling out of her life without a good bye. No closure. No explanation. No matter. The nin would stroll over to the bed and sit down on the edge of the covers. The cat would be placed in his lap so he could lean over and nuzzle face to face with the creature.

"Did you want to come with me little one?"

The cat would just rub it's head into the nin's nose. Very affectionate, and very happy that 'daddy was home'. There was no comfort here though. Just the lingering feeling like he had to leave as soon as he could. As if he were no longer welcome. Fingers would slide between the cat's ears while Kumo flopped back into the bed. His sigh was heavy. His stare distant. His heart full of lead and lava.

"Maybe you can."

One look to his side and Kumo saw a phantom image of that beautiful smiling sapphire eyed blonde in bed beside him. As fleeting as the wind the memory painted over reality would leave him just as quickly. For the time beings the young nin would just lay there in bed petting his cat. The familiarity of being home was wasted by circumstance. Where as the shinobi himself wasn't even sure what he would do or where he would go.

"Maybe we can go back to my dimension..."

It was a nice thought. Though he was aware of how impossible the notion was.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

LOCATION┋Union Cityxx MOOD┋Groggy xx COMPANY┋
WEARING┋Thisxx xx

"Ooh, scandalous," she remarks teasingly at his mention that he and the pretty blonde were somewhat related. It's true, she was oblivious to the grand display of wings, had little interest in swirling multi-colored orbs. The lynx could hardly be bothered by discerning what other's around her were, when she knew so little about herself. It seemed like more and more of who she was disappeared every time she closed her eyes/

Nimble fingers would cease turning the small green box long enough to flip open the top and pull a cancerous stick from within. Sliding the cigarette between her teeth she lit the end with a lighter she pulled from her pocket. Turning her head to exhale, her unoccupied hand would reach from the bottle, pouring a bit more than two shots worth. Not being much of lady, Rylan didn't need a glass, but it was likely more presentable than chugging the sharp liquid right from it's container. Another drag, another swig, and another flickering of viridian eyes around the bar before the shot up to lock with Adon's from beneath her dark bangs. She got him with a bit of a smirk on his features as he idly circled a finger around the whisky bottle, apparently he had thought of something that amused him. An eyebrow perked at his questioning as she brought the cigarette to her lips once more. The silver coated ears in question fell to the crown of her head, sweeping across her ebony locks as if aware they were being talked about. She scrunched her nose in mock offense, before a light shrug of her shoulders at his chuckle. "I honestly couldn't tell you," she admits, dwindling cigarette perched between her fingers she lifted her glass. "I probably know as much about myself as you know about me right know," she gestured between them to drive her point with the glass, before finishing what was left inside it. Ears, pushed forward again, and one could see her tail swaying lazily behind her head. "I do know however," she begins with a chuckle of her own. "That my name is Rylan. "
Since they were going to chit chat, it was likely introductions were in order.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
Grayson Crawford, PhD.
Fae Studies & Metaphysics – Paranormal Forensics Expert

I'm a sailor on this ship. I don't want to go down like this. I'm an expert at two years old. You can always expect I already know. Don't listen to me.

LOCATION ┋ The Brownstonexx MOOD┋Sneaky sneaky?xx COMPANY┋None
WEARING: xxThis

turnipsama

Grayson pitter-pattered around the spacious townhouse like a man desperately without a mission. He knew two things. One: this was the Brownstone, Chance's residence of choice when she wasn't shacking up at the bar, and two: Chance was currently shaking up at the bar. Which meant this was the perfect time for Grayson to go on a bout of reconnaissance, also known as good ole' breaking and entering. You could have colored the man extremely surprised that the breaking was as simple as picking the lock with basic tools and that the entering was crossing the threshold without meeting an untimely demise. Closing the door behind him and locking it once more, he stood in the foyer and seemed to breathe a sigh of pride with a nod of his head, hands planted firmly on his hips. Adjusting the strap of his canvas bag over his shoulders, he moved further into the dwelling. He had three whole stories to explore, much too excited for a man that had no idea what he was looking for (or what he would find.)

He had gotten about 20 minutes to himself, he'd bounded up all the stairs, deciding that just like any other forensics case his best bet was to start at the top and work his way down. In what he assumed was Chance's bedroom, his ears perked to the sound of steps ascending the stairs as he rustled through her closet. He paused, the steps paused, he swallowed a lump into the pit of his stomach and a voice murmured down the halls.

God, ********, dammit.

Was she back already? There was no way. Grayson had perfectly timed the length of her usual outings, especially upon snagging some bait, and they were never this short.
Clenching and un-clenching his fingers, Grayson turned circles around the room looking for an alternate route out. He clawed fingers through his dark locks before pushing his glasses up his nose. There was a window, but from the second floor of something as grand as the Brownstone, the scientist wasn't crazy enough to think that was a solution. A drop like that he'd be hauled away to the police station with a broken leg if he was lucky. Imagine explaining that to his superiors. Thinking fast , but not too cleverly, Grayson darted into the closet. Pushing against clothes and god knows what else to settle himself into a corner and close the doors once more with out so much as a click. Great, now he was trapped, holding his breath and watching a man entertain a kitten through the slats.

Grayson moved forward the tiniest bit for a better look, narrowing his eyes to peer through the small gap. He recognized this man, but he couldn't put a name to him. Was this going to take long? Breathing evenly, Grayson pressed himself further into the closet, rattling hangers the slightest bit.

[********], Grayson mouthed silently. Praying that the other man's conversation was occupying enough to keep him from noticing. Might as well get comfy Grayson. This is either your new home, or likely your finale resting place.
    User Image

"Dad?! What are you doing here?"

Initially did her father's mauve mane tilt, silenced by the simple likes of a single common noun: "Dad." Once, entangled beneath linens and thrown around each other's sex, during the later hours of their nights Chance explained the conception of Fae and the Dreaming. Born neither of his flesh or blood, despite forbidden commandments, the sincerest form of flattery came packaged in a fitting smile and glossy hues. Rarely did he ever, content in portraying himself a mystery behind the quiet, glacial gaze he presented. If only he had the ability to see his daughter's perspective, the best seat in the house, for just a moment, to view how silly he must have looked with his swelling happiness and straight ivories. "This establishment is practically home to me, Kismet." Her father beamed, obliviously attempting to calm any fears of the trap she strode into. Hopefully, she'd hear it in his voice and see it in his demeanor. Despite the few to, well... two occasions they've met, Kismet learned how uptight a parent had gotten when it came to traps.

Eneru would never. Unless the fae had a drinking problem like her mother -- that s**t is dangerous.

Kidding aside, her father leaned down to the seated girl's eye level, towering over her mother and Kismet close to a foot. "Now, same question to you. What are you doing here? Still searching for your mother? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but she isn't here. As to where you can find her, I haven't got a clue. Your mother does what she want. A lot like most of the people in this family... if you want to call it that." He explained, able to capture Kismet's best features while he was down there. Exhaling a shot of air from flared nostrils, the man rose to lean back against the bar counter with arms crossed over his chest. He gave Kismet a moment to register the following data while he looked on those who left and those who entered. A brow rose interestingly enough to a familiar flash of black that left in what seemed to be a hurry. A second time to the man who marched in like his d**k compensated for that flashy ride he heard die down a moment ago.

That didn't matter. It wasn't the first and it definitely won't be the last someone arrived on scene strudding their s**t. More importantly, the incubi wondered what he'd have for breakfast after his stomach growled for renewed attention.

"Ugh..."

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

☇ ☇ xxxxxxxxxGot a couple of skeletons in my closet, couple of skeletons in my bed,
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCouple of skeletons in my wallet, couple of skeletons in my head. . .

Kismet Laet Vereaux

User Image

Kismet found herself taken back by the words, hesitating initially with a response, if only to gather some semblance of an adult answer. She should have known that. The One Night Stand had been her one keystone location, the salvation to her lost hopes, with the promise that her family would always use the bar as a beacon to find their way back to one another. How sad it may have seemed to anyone looking in, the youthful blonde listening to her father's cheery words with the same enthusiasm as someone who had heard about a death, appearing as fragile as a stain glass window. Yet she remained firm where she perched, a drink still in her grasp, while her head tilted ever so slightly to the side. "I'm just having a drink." It wasn't a false statement, and she didn't seem to hide the fact, even if Eneru was toying with the idea that she might be an alcoholic. "I don't know anywhere else to get a drink besides the liquor store down the street, and I didn't want to spend any money. I'm on a tight budget." The Fae seemed content with this, as there was no change in tone when it was mentioned. The Vereaux may have been rich, but that didn't mean much to the young clan mate. She hadn't been taking the hand outs offered, and what had been accepted was little more than emergency funds.

"I don't think I care if I find her anymore."
                                                    Kismet admitted as she downed the last of her order, the glass placed away from her person for the time being. "She won't talk to me anyway. It's not like having her around would do me much good." Something in the way she worded the statement seemed to stand out, be in her voice lifting slightly, or her volume dropping - it was a muted sort of unhappiness. "I just have questions, and no answers for them. She could answer them if she wanted to, but won't for whatever ******** reason." The irritation crossed her angelic features in a quick flash, replaced with a positively stoic visage towards the coterie at hand. The Neko woman seemed to be chatting up the bartender for the time being, which left the blonde free to stare down her father with an intensity that didn't fit her shapely person. Just like a small, less tainted Chance, but with emerald hues that burned with her serious demeanor more so than her personality may have let on.

"Will you answer my questions, Dad? Can you?"

↘ ↘ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
User Image
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Rylan." Then as he did so often save for this evening, the white topped male gave a deep as a bow that he could without bashing his face against the bar counter, forearm held against his stomach. "Adon Vereaux, at your service. At least for your time here." Back to his original position he rose, taking another sip of his drink as he thought about what else the strange woman with the cat ears said. It was not too rare for one to lose sense of oneself. Amnesia in particular seemed to be a reoccurring affliction around these parts in some way or another. Honestly, it wouldn't be a night without a pretty face walking through these doors with a problem weighing them down. Adon planned to do his part as a good barkeep and representing figure of the One Night Stand by giving this girl a face to chat with an do what she asked of him within reason. Sadly, the Vereaux male was not able to tend to his clan mate Kismet, her father taking to her quicker than a bolt of lightning. Perhaps another time the cards would be in his favor.

If she planned to drown herself in hard liquor this too was an acceptable pastime for this dive. Everyone seemed to have quite the tolerance so more likely than not nothing would come of her polishing off that bottle. "I can't pretend to know much about a person I just met, but I can knock out the questions I asked earlier." Reaching forward he took the tip of her left ear with swiftness and a complete lack of hesitation in between his thumb and index finger. Lightly rubbing it he looked down at her with a more than gratifying smile. Like many feline ears, it was soft beyond many comparisons. Rylan could bat him off, or do anything in response really, but it wouldn't change the fact that he had succeeded in his goal. If she'd let the Fae continue he'd end up with his hand atop her head petting her gently and rubbing at the base of those ears.

All the while the entrance of a new face did not go completely unnoticed, but without a word spoken in Adon's direction what was to be expected from the bartender. Still, shifting green hues were glanced to where the male seated himself, the head following shortly after with the whites of his teeth shown off in an aggravated smile. "Now now now, whatever could one such as yourself look to find in a place such as this?" Rude as it might have been, the supernatural being had a hard time figuring what this one might want. The newcomer just looked so plain, and maybe more was hidden under the surface, but at a glance his gaze just washed over the man.

With : Cat ears and a redhead

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash