Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Denki leaned against Maestro in silence once he had been picked up, now more aware of the splitting headache brought on by his fever. He was more like how he had been when he first met Maestro: sad, cold, and lonely. They would get through this, but it would take time. Denki held back some tears, then ran off to the bathroom without another word.

Once he was clean and in a fresh set of pajamas, Denki would wait for Maestro to finish his bath. When Maestro was done, he would see Denki sitting up in his bed with his knees pulled up to his chest. "Maestro?" He said quietly. "Can you stay until I go to sleep?" He asked. This was a big thing for Denki. He had never asked Maestro to be close to him before.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Denki was very upset right now.
And while he was taking a shower Maestro decided to go downstairs for a bit to clean his things up, returning with the keyboard and boombox.
Placed them in the room to keep them safe.
He would wait for Denki, sitting on the floor.

When Denki returned Maestro left to the bathroom to wash up.
Mostly though, sitting in the floor of the tub naked with the shower head running.
Just sitting there with his knees to the chest and his arms hugging them.
Dropping face onto the knees as he sat there...

It toke a while but Maestro was out in some different pajamas.
They were very plain white scrubs. They were comfortable though.
Maestro peered over at Denki with an unmasked face, looking really worn and tried.

"Can you stay until I go to sleep?"
To that he would reply,
"Don't worry. I'm going to bed now. But here, take these."
Maestro would Denki some pills. They were simple flu and cold medication. Maestro would leave for just a moment to return with a glass of water, also handing that to him.
After all that was done Maestro locked the door and slipped into bed laying on his back.
He stared at the ceiling, dark room with the simple light. Laying where he normally would with kato's spot empty. Maestro didn't want to sleep there.
Not sure if Denki would be comfortable with him cuddling with him but Maestro would turn to Denki and pat his arm to say,
"Its all be okay Denki. We'll get through this. I promise."

Company: Denki

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Denki hated pills, but he did want to get over his cold. Like a good little boy, he took the medicine and drank the glass of water behind it. He put the glass on the nights stand before his feverish little head hit the pillow. "Mm.." Denki nodded, then grabbed Maestro's hand. He placed his hand over his hair as if Maestro was ruffling it like he usually would. With the hand firmly placed on his head, Denki closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep after a few minutes. He also didn't want to move into Kato's spot. It just didn't seem right.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Denki wanted him to ruffle his hair, and Maestro would. He'd go more slowly than normally being just fun with it. Comforting the boy with soft finger tip strokes of his scalp.
Then Denki was off into slumberland.
Maestro would silently turned to his back again, stare at the ceiling.
The buzz feeling of alcohol would go away in time but he would feel the feeling of tired creep over him, finally to match the way his new darker eye bags were.
Eyes shut he too was off to sleep.
While in sleep would wake up once to him trying to grab something on the empty side of the bed.
Oh... Thats right.
There wasn't anyone to cuddle anymore. Well, there was Denki but he didn't like it.
A little bit of tears rolled down his cheek after turning to his back again and once again falling asleep.

Company: Denki

Magnetic Elocutionist

Roontag
Conflict time bubble

Last time, on dragon ball z...

A response in the form of destruction. No respect for these dead would be found... Outside of Roontag's actions.  

The hum resonated. A sound and sensation he was all too familiar with. On his planet, the mobile suit was mostly used for siege and scatter, only aces could claim definitive kills against un-sortied Zosphorites. Such is testament to the speed and agility of the Zosphorite.

This would be no different.

As the blast came, Roontag leaped forth passed the blast from the top, passing it in mid-air, where he would attempt to land on the still outstretched arm of the yet unspeaking villain. If his feet found solidity, he would utilize that same speed to give his elbow joint a good whack or two, then attempt to jam the exotic metal staff into that same joint, if he had time and wasn't jolted lose he would try and relocate himself onto the shoulder, otherwise he would land and make a defensive stance.

Donovan Raje
[Roontag Time Bubble Encounter*]
[Feel free to jump in if you don't mind waiting and being part of rotation?]
[Location: The remains of The Local Prized Inventor Science Museum/ Specifics: Standing near the entry. Thoughts: NOBODY DODGES THE PHOTON CANNON!?]
Y-DOC 1.0

HIS SPEED IS OVER NINE THOUSAND

Extra windows popped up to gauge the sudden burst of speed. Censors went wild with the breach in a safety perimeter. Flashing lights, and blaring sirens. Donny felt the jolt from the blows, and even felt sparks fly as the object was nearly rammed down into the joint of his arm. Without giving it a real thought, he'd just maintain keeping the limb locked, the mechanism itself closer to a full on block then a mechanism when not bent. If not for the simple machinery itself, that stab might have found lethal purchase for the limb. Regardless, The soft click of rocket thrusters jutting into place could be heard. Just a mechanical whir and snap before actual rocket thrusts kicked up. The cape would billow forward while gravity shifted backwards. Even as Roontag went to take his first step forward, the immensely heavy form of the five foot eight Maverick would dash backwards. A massive scorched gash in the rubble from his boot thrusts accompanying the movement.

Upon the end of his trajectory, that hum would grow again. Blue light forming up. Only to release a second, third, and fourth projectile's from his Photo arm cannon. All merely drifting in a strange array toward the Alien. Even if it was proven that Roontag could survive this, Red Rage was more concerned with data and field testing at the moment. No one had ever been able to out run his suits reflexes? Much less deliver blows and carry on an assault without being contested. This was intriguing? As a galactic conqueror you don't come across rare alien species and not want to capture them. Still, the Maverick saved his deep toned robotic voice. Though one could call him insane, this machine had standards. Thoughts. Rules to live by, if one could call such a diluted code; rules. For now though, his will was being challenged. By a tiny little man? Threat management systems dictated he be studied and captured, or crushed.

Magnetic Elocutionist

Roontag
Conflict time bubble

Did he detect the faintest hint of exasperation from his foe? Or mere lazy curiosity?

Roontag glared at his opponent. "Take wing villain! Even with a foot as small as mine, for the honor of the fallen, I shall trod on you again!"

The attacked raged towards him and this time he did not move.  He had summoned Gaia-1, and only needed time for it to arrive, though he felt he was holding his own through sheer force of will and warrior's guile, thus far.

The blasts strayed, a intelligent tactic to dissuade last second dodging, a skill roontag utilized himself... An errant move may take you barely out of the way or one projectile and SQUARELY in the way of another.

Not this time. Having had time to scan the first blast, an electronic function fired in his gloves, and the little warrior steeled his grip to the earth. The blast crashed into his waiting hands with an explosion of sparks, and roontag was forced back several hops before he stopped. The power source reverse-effecting the blast and allowing him to hold it (and stopping the blast from destabilizing all over his face) wouldn't last long. With the ball of destruction held over his head, Roontag would put that same speed and agility to bare one more, bolting towards his opponent. Once he had reached nearly full speed, a little hop and a burst of pressurized air from his boots lifted him off the ground and straight towards his stoic foe. When the energy in his gloves read critical, he released the blast and allowed himself to fall away from the blast into a roll, where it maintained its current speed and trajectory towards its maker.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

[Sorta time bubble]

Ziggy could only roll her eyes at mention of multiple scarves. Of course she had more than one, just like her tuxedoes and her fedoras and her snazzy wingtips; never knew when one would get damage, so copies and duplicates were almost a necessity. Scratching her eyebrow, she wouldn’t notice Greel watching them, which was for the best, since that would have immediately killed any want or desire the girl had for conversation with anyone. “I think I remember it? Look in the pile over there.” Chin tipped to motion to a collection of bloodsoaked garments, all strewn about a few feet from the bed, just waiting to be thoroughly washed or discarded accordingly. Her entire ensemble had been wrecked in that fight, so the idea anything was salvageable seemed laughable to the necromancer. “All that stuff is up for grabs, though I doubt any of it is your size…” Cobalt hues trailed up and down the Fae, taking in his posture while making small notes on Nic’s accent, general appearance and tone. A Fae was easy to spot in a crowd, with their energy signatures something Ziggy could honestly deem unique, but what sort of fae was this one?

Ziggy didn’t have the knowledge to sort out the clans or the differences in their shapes and sizes, so immediately Nic had been clumped in the same group as Chance and others she had met. “Bummer about the jacket, bud. Gonna make a new one then?” Of course the girl hadn’t a clue what he was going on about, but she’d offer an ear for the time, having nothing better to do besides sit around and wallow in whatever lingering pains felt. “Also, you seem to know me? Now I was passed out I guess, so I don’t know you… “ Somewhat fumbling the words, the bubblegum topped woman managed to pick up the slack and say, “I’d like some sort of introduction from you if we’re gonna continue talking. I don’t let strangers into my bed, ya know.”

Darlin', only the good die young~

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Adon would let her have her moment of freedom to do what she desired. If Kiko wanted to believe herself anything other than his servant, then so be it. He'd just have to make it brutally clear later on. It had been a long day, so she could choose her room, wash up and rest for a little while while the Fae settled into their new home.

He himself would take note of what the household had in stock, and to their it had everything to sustain a human like her for more than enough time without having to pick up anything else. For him, not much was needed. His body didn't need to eat like hers would, wouldn't require as much rest either. The only reason such actions were taken was to keep up appearances with those around him.

The morning would come and Adon would still look the same as ever, hopefully, the girl had stayed put throughout the night, because so help her if she decided to be cheeky and split. Cup of coffee in hand, he'd check the rooms one by one, to see which one she had chosen. The time had arrived to set a few ground rules, perhaps even take what he said he would back in the bar.

Coming at the last room, he would open it without hesitation and step inside. He didn't care if she was awake or sleeping, ready for him or not.

Place : His home
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko had selected the room with the bathroom inside, it seemed like she picked out the biggest and best room with a king sized bed and expensive golden arrangements. To hell with Adon, he could have the shittiest room avaliable. The samurai women had woken up early to take another relaxing shower. She loved Gaian's baths, the shrine maiden felt like a princess.

Though she did prefer the hot springs better.

Barely finishing putting back on her attire Adon walked in. Without knocking. Did he want to catch her naked or something? The Samurai was having trouble tying the bow at the back over her sash when he rudely barged in. Glaring death at him the samurai harshly thrashed pillows at adon, the fluff coming out if they were to hit him.
"GET OUT! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!?! WHAT IF I WAS NAKED?!?"
She yelled and ran over trying and shove him out of her new room. Her Sash not yet finished, slowly began to slip off her waist.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

At her pointing out the pile of fabric, the giant of a man slipped off of the bed to make his way over to the mess of clothes. Soaked in blood, each garment was pushed aside as Nic knelt down to rummage through them, looking for the one that belong to him. Really, did the girl only own fancy tuxedos? He was certain she looked better dressed in anything else, but perhaps her style fit her better than he thought, and he could accept that. There it was, nearly free of any of her fluids. Taking the scarf, he wrapped it properly around that thick neck of his. It fit him perfectly of course, draping down the front of that perfectly shaped form of his.

Rising back to his feet, a sigh would be given at her questioning his lost coat. "What must be done must be done. Eventually, yes, I'll have to make a new one. It's such a hassle to skin all the snakes for it though so I'm not entirely looking forward to it." Years he had held onto his last one, and such a parting hurt him in unexplainable ways.

Right, his name, how rude of him not to give out the formal introduction that most Fae gave to one another, too captivated by her beauty more than likely. And such an excuse brought a wide grin to his face. Excited didn't quite capture just how pleased he was at getting the chance to try and become friends with the spunky necromancer. "Not as well as you might think, I only have your name, Ziggy Stardust. I prefer to learn about one through the person themself. I know your name though, only fair that you get mine. Nicholaus Avry Morandori, a true pleasure to properly meet you." Such an introduction had been keeping him from the bed, selective hearing choosing to listen to what she had said about not letting strangers into her bed. Also, he assumed that simply by telling her who he was meant it more than fine to just sit back down with her, the mattress sinking in kind under his heavy weight.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

Seeing Kiko in the middle of changing had been a very present possibility, one he'd hope for so she could give him the reaction he all but expected from her. And sure enough, like a well trained dog she went off on him almost immediately. "What if you were? Do you think I care? What if I were to tell you to strip down right now, would you disobey?" What anger he'd hidden before came out in full through those fury filled hues of his. His voice never changed though, always neutral with a slight raise in tone to convey superiority. Such displeasure would always come out through his actions. She even had the gall to try and shove him out of the room, which he graciously allowed her to have instead of taking for his own. His tall body wouldn't budge under her efforts, and when her hands pushed against his chest he'd take hold of them and begin speaking once more. "If I want I can have you right here and now. Is that what you'd like, for me to force you down and have what belongs to me?" Every question he gave the girl was said with the intent of breaking her down bit by bit, to let her know how futile fighting him was. At this point, it wasn't even about the sex, more the enjoyment he gained from controlling someone, to make them his own without having to resort to controlling them through his eyes.

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Donovan Raje
[Roontag Time Bubble Encounter*]
[Feel free to jump in if you don't mind waiting and being part of rotation?]
[Location: The remains of The Local Prized Inventor Science Museum/ Specifics: Fighting near the entry. Thoughts: Hmph~]
Y-DOC 1.0

The little space man did well to deflect the attack. Pulse gloves? Anti-Paradox touch? Hard to discern. Regardless, with a large blue dangerous sphere in route, Donovan would have to act fast. Despite this fact he wasn't fearful. Far from it. He was impressed to see anything so small and skilled actually defying his will so thoroughly. Right arm would be brought up in front of his persons with the sudden whir of inner mechanization. The rectangle of the fore arms armor piece would suddenly slide hatch doors open to reveal a small orb. In doing, so circular plating would unfold itself and lock itself place side long from either end of the rectangle. Within that motion, a small circle shield would form of Gundanium interlocking plating, only for an actual energy field to be raised by the power generator in the arm itself. The only reason Donny was even keen to keep such a dangerous device in his suits armament was due to the gundanium housing. If nothing else, the shield core was only vulnerable under two conditions. A. it had to be exposed, and B. it had to be turned off. As it was, the small energy field backed by Gundanium shield would be more then enough to accept the blast.

User Image

Within the explosion the Red Rage armor held up well. The Dispersion of the energy shield's field would roll outward. Ensuring that only damage would be sustained to the actual energy source of the mechanism. However, this ensured that Donavon had a powerful element in the smokey after math. Surprise. The blast of thrusters could be faintly noted in the swirling ruckus. The thick air would part soon after, large heavy boot aimed to clean soccer kick swipe the heroic pilot backwards and air born. It'd probably be pretty painful? Assuming it landed. Regardless, the shield that had been formed would be dropped currently. Energy source cut so the housing could slide shut over the core. Leaving the metal circular trim of the forearm to break down and retract back into it's own housing. If nothing else this was proving to be quite the epic show down. Arguably All of the walking spiders had made off with the precious equipment by now, but Roontag really didn't have much of an option there did he?

"Got a name?"

The words would be spoken coldly. Reverberation of robotic tone piercing the air even as they fought. By now it's worth noting that Donovan may as well have stolen Darth Vader's voice modulator. Perhaps the pitch wasn't quite into the baritone of a certain Sith Lord, but it was virtually the same modification over a burly males voice.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko really couldn't feel like anything but a dog to him. How calm he was, how he knew the situation would always be in his favor. It annoyed her, the feeling of trapness.
"Ofcourse I would disobey--" She pause feeling tricked into saying disobey as if she really was owned or he had some authority over her. "I don't have to take any orders from you and as if i'd let you look at me bare when your eyes don't deserve to even look at me." Adon didn't deserve the spoils of a woman. He didn't earn it, like most things.

Kiko mistakenly didn't even look to read his emotions, to see what made him tick or got him upset the only way she knew was by the raise of his tone. The samurai kept trying to push but it was as if she was attemping to move a brick wall. Then he grabbed her wrist like a child.

The samurai resisted and paused to hear his neutral voice. Even if it was neutral, his words always seemed tender like she must obey him. Kiko had to admit, he had good qualities, just no honor.

The shrine maiden turned her face away trying to ignore him but the words still traveled through her ears. " Tch. I won't let you have me. What ever it is you mean by that. Now release me, i'm leaving." Kiko tried to knee him in the stomach and make her escape. She was lucky that her personality wasn't so easily broken into but Adon had already chiped into some of it.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

Adon didn't earn most of the things in his life, unlike the average mortal, he had the power to take nearly whatever he felt like having. If it was within his grasp, he could have it in a moments notice. "Do you honestly believe you're free?" At that the Fae could only let out a snide laugh, quickly returning his the typical stoicism he held. She had spunk, and that was probably the only feature that kept his interest in her. How she looked didn't matter to him, humans were a dime a dozen. The city was a barrel that he could pluck any number of beautiful individuals from. How she acted though, was more than unique for the typical mortal he'd encountered, and definitely planned on corrupting her as much as possible before letting her go.

Her knee he'd take to his stomach, letting out a quiet grunt, but not budging from his position. Such feeble limbs could deal no serious damage to his body, even her sword had little chance to break through the barrier he brought up on command. Still, he held onto her wrists, grinning at the pathetic attempt she'd made to try and run away from him. "Like I said, you're free to try and get away from me." And then to mock her, he released her from his hold and crossed his arms against his chest. What he wanted from her was to sit her a** down on her bed so they could go over a few things, but if she wanted to fight him a bit more then he had a few moments to waste. "If you plan on actually doing something sensible though, you'll sit down and let me talk."

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash