Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Frustrated that her attacks seemws useless she tried to knee him in more sensitive area. At least she knew that he felt pain with the small grunt he made.

Kiko dare not answer his question, because in life no one is free. They are slaves to the government or worse, slave to a tyrant king but agreeing with him really wouldn't help her situation.

The maiden frowned, he really was just too cocky. After being released the samurai quickly attempted to slap him across the face "Don't you dare touch me again.or else. " She threatened in a menacing voice and with eyes of daggers.

The shrine maiden rubbed her wrists and and inched backwards towards her sword. It seemed she was ready for another fight. "How can I talk to a man who's tongue is made of snakes and weasels? You're so narsassistic, you won't listen to anything. I still have fight in me, and you won't tame this tiger!" She spoke like a true asian woman and pointed her sheathed sword at him. Getting low like a prowling tiger, getting ready to strike.

The asian woman then thrust foward and turned heel, to jump through the window in the opposite direction of Adon, Using her sword to break the glass more easily, and with swift and light movements it was as if she was gliding through the concrete jungles.

She'd certainly give Adon a chase,if he didn't want to lose his property.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: ~]

Gaia was still just as petty as ever. Any spec of decency was over shrouded by grandeur and greed. Even the last son of Kurios here was wearing a finely tailored brown suit with gold trim. Something he'd never even though about. At least he got a cool hat though? Regardless, this stark haired immortal wandered the city. Troubled gold hues passed over any and all, picking them apart with deduction and educated guesses. Just dwelling on them, pondering on what they'd been through as he strolled. All in all Max was having trouble with this opportunity given. All his pasts, all his former friends? Where was his home? What would his home have been had he not been slapped down so hard by fate all those years ago? 'Wouldn't he just be a normal college student with everything to gain and nothing to lose? Yet here he stood. Far too old for school. Too young in appearance to do anything but prove? Too well learned to go back to a mundane life that hadn't even waited for him? Unnatural sight pierced down into details mortals could only dream of at distances like this. He could trace a cell phone in someones pocket, or a gun in a jacket. Amplified hearing dragged sounds from everything and everyone into a single droll to be picked apart within the mind. Translation of multiple conversations all understood, heard, and pertaining to different things. It was painful to stroll through this mundane Charlie fox trot of worthlessness. It stung the flesh to watch them throw it away. To falter and give away to mere desire as if it were written mandate. Law of the highest decree passed down by Enki, or the creator of Enki?Or the Ancients creator? Or the Elders to the Ancients? Where did it truly stop? How many analogous metaphysical god-heads does one have to by pass to get a simple ******** answer?

'Why can't we love each other?'

That gaze eventually settled on Runes that others might have found foreign. Ancient glyphs from various language. All mashed together into some sort of strange universal welcome sign. He only recognized the Sumerian and Timeless Script. That being from an area of knowledge he'd had the luxury of delving into. The One Night Stand? A gloved pristine hand would shove open the entry. An empty room met the stark haired six foot figure. Even so, he'd huff a sigh of relief and stroll forward. Heavy boot falls accenting each step until he took up a stool at the counter.

"It's quiet in here..."

'It's golden...'

And so a certain Zonei would merely loiter at the bar. Content to the fact there was no service or other customers. Hat brim was kept low, eyes on the face of the counter itself.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

“Yeah, that sucks.” Ziggy finally offered as condolences in regards to his jacket, though it was probably obvious how little interest she had in discussing his clothing. After all, no matter what excuse the behemoth of a man made, he was still shirtless in her room. Dark blues lingering on him while he rummaged, it didn’t take long for the Morandori male to come across the strangely colored scarf, which brought a small sense of relief to Ziggy. Maybe this was a good sign. Maybe this meant he’d be looking to get out and go back to whatever strange neck of the woods he had ventured forth from, leaving her with her thoughts and her creepy Asura stalker. Only, as luck would have it, this particular Fae was chatty, which meant the necromancer was forced to stomach more face time, without so much as a pause. An offering of his name was enough to earn a nod from the girl, though her half lidded gaze of questioning made it painfully open how unimpressed the title seemed to her.

“I’m not sure why this would be pleasurable for either of us. A hassle, maybe…” Slowly the tiny wayfarer shifted under sheets, her legs dragging to the side so she could climb from the bed and take a standing position. A difficult and awkward process unto itself, when she was finally managed it, Nic appeared even larger standing next to her then he had hunkered down on her mattress. “So, uh, you need anything else, Nic?” No hand would be given for shaking, because as it was, the girl seemed to need both for balance; wobbling slightly as a new series of painful tweaks in her lower abdomen flared up. “Not sure I have much to offer otherwise. Kinda a cripple.” And heaven forbid he had anything sneaky planned, because Ziggy Stardust certainly wasn’t afraid to punch him below the belt (though only because that was all she could reach at her height).

Darlin', only the good die young~

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

The first blow to his stomach, he'd allow, but to his groin, not so much. A single hand left his chest to stop her knee inches from its intended location. For that egregious assault he'd give no more than a hard stare and let her leg go back to the ground. Or else? Or else what, was what he wanted to know. There was little point in asking that though, she'd only disappoint him with her response.

This time she let him hit him once more across the face, though it left little more than a temporary redness that faded almost immediately. "Tiger?" One more she humored him, eliciting a heart laugh that came from his chest. "Pet of mine, you are more like a kitten to me." At her charge, he was more than prepared to block whatever blow she decided to throw his way, but instead the sprightly lass decided to abscond. "Running away now are we, Kitten?" He'd shout back at her, mocking her further by using his new nickname for her. She could run as she pleased, but where would she go, how far did she plan to run? To the ends of the Earth, back home maybe? She was his property, and Adon planned to drag her back no matter where she hid. When she dove through the window, he could only watch in amusement, letting her have a touch of a head start before jumping right through the opening to start the chase. Hot on her heels he'd keep up, but since this was all but a game let her have a playful lead. "I have wings, you know." Now visible for all to see, the Vereaux's angel like wings stretched out to their full length and lifted the man off of the ground to carry on after the girl. He wasn't very high up, and not too far on her tail. It was clear that he wasn't exactly trying to catch her yet.

Place : His home
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Des Veta Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«

✖ Tell me where's your hiding place;
        I'm worried I'll forget your face...

“Mm, you’re right.” Came as a soft quip, spoken when she appeared as a blink of light, leaving the Fae to sit with her ankles crossed and her swirling honey hues fixated on the male in question. Des had been keeping small tabs on the bar for a few days, because regardless how little the patrons had seen of Chance, the scribe and secretary knew the blonde was nearby. Adon, luckily, was not; meaning she could make herself well known for the evening. Dressed in her usually fineries of laces and silk, a child of the high courts, with little nobility to her lineage. A servant who wore more extravagant outfits than those she served. The world had certainly become a rather peculiar place in modern times, hadn’t it?

"But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, is it?"

--------- And I've asked e v e r y o n e,
                                          And I'm beginning to think I i m a g i n e d you all along.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

Nicholaus remained impervious to Ziggy's distaste for his presence, it was as if he had armor specifically designed to block out her complete lack of interest in the Morandori. No matter how hard she tried to get him to leave by stating they were done, that neither had anything to gain from furthering the conversation, Nic would move along at his own leisure. Though she couldn't possibly know, the tank-like man couldn't displace a hair on her already injured form. A weakness of his that he's come to deal with over the years. He was no romantic, as most women tended to have little to no effect on a being like him. When it came to girls with a particular appearance, mainly matching that of Ziggy, he felt a need to protect and serve like a knight to a princess. There were no deep seated emotions in him, no attraction to such women, just to make things clear, only a sense of loyalty.

"By all means, I'll be out of your hair shortly. I do hope you pardon such an intrusion, wasn't my intention to barge in the middle of the night and wake you." Though what was it then, a simple desire to check up on her, to see that the little pink haired lass was alright? Maybe so that he could have some company in an otherwise very depressing and empty world? As blunt as Nic is, such phrases would never leave those lips of his. Even he had some tact. "I suppose I came to see if I could make a friend, though now that I'm here I could probably offer a little bit of my energy if you wish to ease some of that lingering pain." Anyone could see how hurt Ziggy still was, it was probably why the Fae remained so nonchalant about her verbal abrasions she kept giving him.

In response to his question Nic's aura would instinctively glow a deep, dull brown, moving to concentrate around the hands situated on his thighs. To most he came off as large and frightening, but really, even after all his centuries of traveling the mortal planes the threat he held to the average person amounted to little more than that of a garter snake.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: Company?]

Brow furrowed with the sudden existence of a presence. Considering dispersion of placement was the first thing he noticed, she might have teleported? There wasn't any discernible trail or wake to be noted? Even so, he could feel the thrum of energy from whatever it was. It's aura as it were. Burning brighter then a mere mortal. Still, whoever she was she smelled pleasant enough? Half-lidded golden weary hues would slip side long. Shadows of that large brown Fedora nearly cloaking the faintest gleam of interest.

"Silence is golden. Peace of mind is sacred?"

Maxwell had never possessed a commanding tone. It would be better described as soft spoken dignity. At least if you had to give it such a short description. It could also be warm, vibrant. Inviting. Soothing. Comforting to the spirit, and coaxing to the things we hide away. Either way, that hat brim would shift, a gloved hand snatching it off his head to set the article on the bar counter. In doing so, his free hand would rake through tresses. Resetting the stark white mane of ancient hair atop his head. For someone so old, one might find it adorable how easy it was to mistake him for a youth. Maybe twenty four? A well preserved young adult maybe? The truth was staggering. Even for him. One could still see it in those eyes though. Even now as gold toned oculars honed in on the femme beside him. There was far far too much depth to those pools of honey. So much memory, so much pain and loss etched so deeply he couldn't even smile properly. As if to touch on that note, he'd offer his best warm expression to the woman. Which would probably appear jaded as a priest trying to seduce a young boy. Awkward. Cold. Telling of just how broken this soul she sat beside was.

"Good company is to be cherished?"

And it is. Because the fate of all living things is to one day die. And find one's self utterly and totally alone.

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

It seemed her attacks made no difference as they were easily block, and his expression was nly mad slightly annoyed it seemed. She growled as she moved back, Kiko didn't appreciate being called a pet and if she was to be one, Kiko would be feral. Wild and uncontrollable.

She dashed out the broken window, making a speedy dash towards anywhere she could hide really. The suddenly the samurai heard his mocking voice, mentally erking Kiko had forgotten that Adon had wings. s**t.

She'd have to lose him twice as fast now. What was with Kiko and these time sets?
The samurai dashed with her wooden shoes, she ran quite far, maybe a mile at full speed before eventually she got tired. The woman had run throw alley ways, narrow walls, jumped throw and over fences but his damn flying gave him a perfect advantage.

The runaway kitten was losing energy, panting and full of frustrated sweat. She made a quick-last minute decision and ducked into an abandoned hospital with many floors and hallways. It was like a giant maze, surely she'd lose him there. Before entering she turned around and stuck out her tongue at Adon.

The Samurai hope through a window with easier access to the first floor. The hospital was dirty, and filled with rats, and perhaps a few ghosts. If you believed in those kinds of things. Kiko ran down the halls but her wooden shoes went

clak-clack-clack where ever she went, so now she had to walk only with her white socks on which would soon turn black thanks to the dirt. In the hospital Kiko hid in the old nursery, the broken cribs and broken glass really creep-ed her out. But it was worth staying ing for a bit to get rid of another creep named Adon.

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Des wasn’t any sort of empath, despite being what she was, so whatever emotions radiated from the stranger would be lost on her. Ignored maybe. Certainly not brought up as she leaned her slender gossamer sheathed arms on the counter, curious swirling oculars directed to the liquor selection. “A man who searches for silence when he has company is on the same page as a woman looking for a husband in a bar.” The Fae would smile to herself, clearly amused while adding, “But good luck.” The aura surrounding the tawny tressed female swayed and swelled like waves of amber grains, a billion different sparks of light all moving in choreographed unison. Standing with a small stretch, her layered outfit something hybrid between the Victorian era and modern day, with dominating leather boots and ruffles. High fashion, or steam punk adventure gear, one could only guess. All the same, in decorative ensemble, the creature would stalk behind the bar to server side and begin preparing herself a drink. No need for permission and certainly no pause to ask if her companion also wanted anything.

Instead, she’d offer a nod at his second comment, lips still curved in subtle smirk. “Good company is hard to find.”

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxZiggy Stardust xxxxxxxxxxxx«

You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd;
                                        We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud,
                                        We might be laughing a bit too loud...
                                        But that never hurt no one!

Ziggy had never been asked to be friends with someone before.

Well, she had made friends in her life, but never had they used that grade school approach where they poked at the friends idea like it was something you could force. Trying to hide a goofy smile, she started looking at Nic like he was one of those retarded dudes that giggled at butterflies and rode a very short bus; completely unable to see the world as she, or any other normal person, might. Either limited by personal lack of experience, or simply made differently, the Morandori would soon note the girl lightening up a tad with her replies. “Sure, sure. We can be friends.” Small hand reached out to pat his forearm (since his shoulder was too high to reach) while she listened to his offer of assistance concerning her wounds. Hesitant, she’d simply wave it off and give a shake of coral mane. “Nah, I’m good. It’ll heal in due time. No rush. Besides, I don’t really understand you lot all that well, and if I can’t say for sure what is going into my body, I don’t want it there.”

Hobbling towards the doorway, the tiny necromancer looked back and jerked her head towards the exit. “I’m gonna go get a drink downstairs, Nic. You’re more than welcome to come. My room is a mess anyway.” Not that she wanted him there anyway, friends or not.

Darlin', only the good die young~

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: Apparently so.]

That stoic expression trailed her with scrutinizing suspicion. Or was that Max's genuine interest? So hard to tell on that visage. Regardless, he'd do his best to wipe away any expression left what so ever. Just a blank ageless perfect slate. Piercing yellows would study that aura. Noting it's resonance. The frequency. The pitch the sound made on the other side of the veil where it was kept. Third eye would even delve through dimensional tuning to see if it couldn't categorize the exact source? That being a species. Unfortunately the son of Kurios had never encountered any Fae; as abundant as they were. Or as close as he may have been in location at one point in time or another. So nothing came up on that front. Still, she was speaking again, answering his second statement, though he already had something of a genuine curve at the corner of his mouth. Amusement.

"It hides in plain sight. Turns out to remove the mask to reveal bad company? Wonder if it has much to do with lady luck?"

By now that rather broad six foot frame would slouch it's form forward. Left arms elbow planted on the bar counter while a gloved hand cupped the side of his ageless face. Cheek merely rested in palm as he observed the book keeper. Sweet Irony. A Fae's watcher meets a Zonei? The most ancient of wandering watchers. It was expected she'd have no idea. It was never expected that anything living or within the time frame of recorded history had any idea of this group of beings or the genus that falls under a species of their very creation. They were timeless? Had always been. Will always be. And sometimes they need little helpers. Mortal hands to keep the cogs turning. This was the by-product. Fractured half-living spirits. So tattered and wasted that they may as well have a new tone of jade named after them.

"Or maybe lady luck isn't smiling directly at anyone... It's all in your head and she just keeps laughing either way?"

Perhaps?

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

“I don’t believe in luck.” Replied the Fae as the bottle of vodka she had been pouring was once more capped and placed back on the shelf. “I don’t have time to believe in anything that isn’t tangible. Proven.” Glass in one set of dainty digits, the other hand twirled absently like she was spinning a web, fingers dancing through the air against invisible piano keys. "So I would think luck is a crutch individuals use to explain things beyond their comprehension. Wouldn’t everything be easier if no one claimed good or bad luck, and just saw their lives at face value?” Des strolled back to her chosen seat at the bar without so much of a blink at the stranger, heels audibly cracking against the polished wood floor. Once more she’d perch like a statue, that inhuman beauty glamoured to an extent, chestnut wings folded neatly on her back behind the trans-dimensional veil of the umbra.

“So were you looking for quiet, or were you looking for company?”

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
bunnysan

User Image
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ADON xVALxVEREAUX◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
⋯⋯⋯
xThe b*****dx
⋯⋯⋯

The road to you is long

and I've been on it for a while...

Onward Kiko led the male while he flew at his own pace behind her in the sky. She could dart through alleys and side streets all she wanted, hop whatever fence came her way. The lass could not lose those watchful orbs of green staring from the bright blue above. There was no longer a need to secure her through means of force, in that getup of hers in this weather, eventually she'd tire out her pathetic human body and he could scoop her up to take home.

Somehow though, she managed to get the idea to duck into an abandoned building of sorts, a hospital from the looks of it. At least she could rest up a bit before running again, or was she going to simply try and hide it out. He'd tear down every wall of the building if she had a cheeky thought like that. Like before, he landed at the entrance where she'd thrown herself through a window. Wings neatly folded to his back and hidden once more with magic, he too went into the structure, following casually behind the sound of her wooden sandals against tile.

Surprised yet once more, the sound he'd been following died down, clearly she'd either stopped to hide or taken them off. It mattered little though, because the next phase would begin. "Kitten!" Adon would call out in a singsong manner. His voice would echo and boom through the empty halls, and likely would reach her wherever she was. "Your master is tiring of these games, so why not make it easy on the both of us and come out?" Then, laughter, endless laughing. It would go on for minutes, ranging from a slow quiet chuckle to outright screaming shrieks of joy. All of that would come to a stop, silence throughout the entire place, save for what other lifeforms existed and natural ambiance.

CRACK...

CRACK...

Suddenly, one of the walls to the nursery she was using to hide caved inward, leaving a hole large enough for a lone figure to walk into the room. Dry wall and debris plasterd his attire, but on his face he wore the largest grin yet. "Knock, knock, my pet. Ready to call it quits?" Taking of of the cribs from next to him, the Fae would hurl the piece of furniture at the samurai.

Place : Through the city
Mood : What to do, what to do...
With : Kiko

тɧιs ιs ιғє.
ɪt's α тєst.
ɪt's α ɢαmє.
םιɗ yσυ ραss?

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: At least she has a mind.]

Most of the beautiful people were only good for just that. Sitting, drinking, looking pleasant. Being taken into a back room and spent. Terrible affairs that went on in these type of dives. Even so she had enough sense to offer a solid opinion. Tangibility. That was a clause he used to live by. Prove it, or move along crack pot. This wasn't to say he didn't still want to feel that way? He just knew better. Had seen more then what mortal minds are suppose to grasp and maintain. Still, far be it from an observer to not entertain notions and be civil? A watcher is a story teller in the end isn't it? What fun is a snide story.

"I always thought luck was more like an element of chaos... I've never found any proof myself, but I did know a guy who claimed to manipulate his own? 'Couldn't disprove that looney honestly? Who'd want to try with the crazy things he wanted to do all the time... But that's not here nor there."

The male would perk up in saying so, straight posture reminding her of how much taller he was even while sitting. A gloved thumb would brush across the side of his nose. Old habits die hard.

"What kind of jerk would I be to brush off company like yours? My name is Maxwell. Most folks just call me Max, and I'd buy your drink but I don't think you'll end up paying either way."

In saying so, a gloved hand would be offered to the Fae. Full attention turned to the side and offered up as well.

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image

Des didn’t bother arguing chaos was a state of being, and that one could see chaos ensue. Instead the Fae again nodded her autumn topped head and took a sip of her drink. The woman seemed to give off a very clear vibe of smooth elegance, like an aged scotch in a world full of cheap imitation liquors, notably beautiful, but not without conversational skills. Certainly this fellow wasn’t the first to look to her as a companion for the evening, but the stranger certainly couldn’t expect more than discussion. Position soon swiveled so she could extend a hand to ‘Max’, features a pleasant mask as his introduction was heard and pondered over. Finally, she offered reply, though only for the later portion. “Rare is there a time I need to buy my own drink, but had it come down to that, I would have coughed up the money.”

Again turning away from the snow topped gentleman, Des crossed her legs and took a deep breath, catching the contents of the room; smoke and alcohol and lingering sexual fluids. Goodness, what a prime choice for Chance. “I wouldn’t fault you if you had wanted some quiet time. Though, no promise I’d have obliged.” Smirk decorated pink lips, the Arden asked, “Do you come here often?” But the cliché question didn’t register right away with the woman, since in all honesty, it was something she didn’t know yet. Surveillance of the bar didn’t place him here before tonight, but she had only been keeping tabs for the past week or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff