Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

User Image

Mystical Seraph

User Image

Kiko widened her eyes. Adon was right on the other side of the door, who else could make the rasping noise? She gulped knowing she had been caught, but she wouldn't go down with a fight. The Samurai women stood up with a grunt, the pain on her leg restricting her, and slightly opened the door.
Kiko Glared, and thrust her unsheathed sword at him but she'd miss from the sudden cringe on her leg that caused her aim to go amiss. It was more than mere splinters. Kiko's leg was sore, had bruises, and it throbbed.

" ah--" she yelped the worst scenarios came to life. Kiko had fallen right into Adon's arms if he even bothered to catch her, head on his chest and the stored dangling from her hand. " D-don't touch me!"

The maiden pushed against his chest and thumped against the wall for support, blood dripping through the uncovered wound. Kiko knew she had been caught but the samurai looked away as if she'd had still won.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

Ziggy was smart to correct him, because such sarcasm would have been completely lost on the Fae, though it probably would have greatly amused her to face his reaction to her being in such a prestigious position. Either way, he ended up wide eyed for a moment with her job, grinning like an idiot with how unique it was. Questions, all the questions that he had. It also explained her attire, thankfully. Even if she thought it happened to be a design that more women should be into, Nic didn't quite agree. Yes, they should dress more reasonably, but not as Ziggy would have them. By far, he preferred frilly dresses and long flowing hair. This Fae was a weird one.

"Magician? Got any tricks I can see, can't say I've ever been to a magic show before." What jubilation the man seemed to have at her occupation all but vanished with her questioning his own profession. Like a valve had been opened and all the positive emotions that had built up in their time together sifted down the drain. His features sat neutral, form completely rigid. Those swirling hues of brown and red dead set on Ziggy's blues. "I am a huntsman for the Morandori clan, the huntsman, rather. They send to deal with threats related to the clan, whatever they may be." In short, he was a contract killer, plain and simple, though the details and scale varied from job to job. Sometimes he need be a single man of silent precision, others a one man army to slaughter entire swathes of meat bags.

A good hard minute would pass before the muscles of the Fae would relax somewhat and allow him to slump down just a few inches into the seat. "Ah, sorry," and in that he nearly shot back up with a brief laugh to follow. "Work puts me into not so great a mood. A hassle more than anything else, but I live for my clan." Unlike some Fae, he sat there a shining example of how one should behave towards their respective house, and hold himself up for the race in general.

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Des Veta Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Tell me where's your hiding place;
        I'm worried I'll forget your face...

Safe was the assumption Des didn’t quite prepare for the stranger’s happiness concerning mention of the kitchen, and the Fae found herself slowly drawing back her hands when he had finished shaking them, her curious hues in full spin when they turned back to Max. The bandaged man nearby seemed to be sleeping, the couple near the back were conversing, though the male had no shirt? All the while, the Arden seemed content to carry on chatter with Maxwell, and in such, smiled when he mentioned their somewhat mundane answers. “Mm, if I told you what I did for a living, our interactions might not be as interesting.” The Fae would lean towards the male briefly, her features shamelessly close as she added, “Wouldn’t you prefer I remain a mystery?”

But back Des went when she was done, again tending to her drink, pink mouth around the lip of her glass even as hooded gaze was cast at Max. “But I’m sure you have a story, Max, so feel free to share it with me.”

--------- And I've asked e v e r y o n e,
                                          And I'm beginning to think I i m a g i n e d you all along.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar [sitting patron side]/Thoughts: Tease...]

So she was aware of her sex appeal as well. Good for her. Max found himself far more interested in that response. 'Everybody does have a story? How many of them have six or seven?' It was hard to say for the Zonei. How many years had he even spent out of dimensions with a time frame tied into existence? Thousands? Longer? How long within Ninig? How long within Marduk's abode? How many years had he been left to rest in that strange field? What about Tegarashi? Or Iddimu before they'd relocated to Gaia? He'd known The Marukage for at least three hundred years? That was definitely within time's grasp? Such was why his hair was white wasn't it? Oh but how does one answer such a simple question, when no answer seems right? By all means, there were tales to be told, but it all just made him sick to relive. To even consider. Why would I even? was what he was left with in every single instance.

"This life? I've only just started living this life... I'm hoping for it to be quiet. Figured I'd just watch this time around..."

Filthy lies. At the first sign of a damsel or adventure he'd be on his boots. Max may not have been Matt anymore, but Matthew was still a part of Maxwell. This soul no matter how tattered was cut from the clothe of heroes. That was something he could never escape. Dark streaks, and poor wasted lives aside, this particular man had never been able to stand by idly in the face of poor dealings. In fact that was what had cost him his initial mortal life. If he had never made a move to save that kid in that library, he'd have never found himself facing down a literal alien. He'd have never gotten his head removed so violently. No dark foreboding God would have peeled his soul away from the cycle and taken him out of existence. Even now he was just smiling that fake hollow thing. Doing his best not to let it all crack his resolve. It was like the weight of the cosmos sitting on thin glass display legs.

"Sorry if that's vague... But I'm not so sure I like my story. I don't think I'd like to waste your time to tell it. I can assure you I've done some things, seen some places, have enjoyed, and regret much, and I wouldn't recommend any of it... What about you? Got an interesting tale or excuse?"

Because how could a strapping ancient immortal pass up the chance to ask such a classy little tease about herself?

Magnetic Elocutionist

Roontag
Conflict time bubble

He considered answering with his Zosphorite full title, but as dominating as that one was, it wasnt earned here, nor would something so detailed be necessary with this cultures social structure. Something simpler then.

User Image

"I am Roontag the stalwart of the Volbog, Champion of Zosphorous Prime." no glorious or undying... That much would be apparent soon enough.

A sonic boom and sudden and potentially startling landing,  followed by a pose, which roontag would mirror.
User Image

He crossed his arms and bent his knees slightly.

"And you? Your designation?"

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

User Image
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔══════════════╗
                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Des Veta Arden xxxxxxxxxxxx«
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

✖ Tell me where's your hiding place;
        I'm worried I'll forget your face...

“I’m not so much a story maker as a story teller.” The Fae replied softly, drink once more raised, though finished this time. Clear mixture now gone, the woman placed the empty container back on the bar and rose from her seat. “But far be it from me to bore you with the collected tales of others you may never know.” Tipping her chin to Max, Des began a slow gait towards the door, offering further as she traveled, “Though other nights offer such possibilities, don’t they? If you’re lucky, I’ll stop by again to discuss with you some of these stories. Maybe hear some of yours?” With that, the creature was once more gone, vacating the One Night Stand with no form of farewell, no name shared and no promise of the two ever meeting in the future. That was who she was though, a person often considered off the radar, and with good reason.

--------- And I've asked e v e r y o n e,
                                          And I'm beginning to think I i m a g i n e d you all along.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Upstairs/Thoughts:"..."]

Max swiveled in his stool to watch the whole process. Although honestly he was content to observe such a classy wiggle as his conversation companion took her leave. More directly, he found himself not caring as much as he might have otherwise. There went a gorgeous women with her own secretive life to entertain. More ironic were her parting words. Probably intentional. Regards to luck from the women who didn't believe in it. Was that a dare? A challenge for him to make himself available? If nothing else he could abide. If not just to hang around a strange drive like this. It reminded him of days long since past. Not necessarily days before time, or days when samurai and shinobi clashed freely, but days when a certain snow topped young fledgling Zonei bar ratted around Gaia. With the mysterious Fae gone though, Maxwell would lift his hat off the bar and slide it onto his head. Only to rise to his feet and stroll around the counter. A gaggle of keys would be found and sifted through. Various numbers studied, and memorized. One would be selected, and the Zonei would find himself a pen and make up his own tab. Written out to the guest M. Kurios. With that the key would be taken upstairs to that particular room. His room.

"If I was lucky I'd be long since buried, rotten, and forgotten... But I am curious."

'What kind of name goes along with those eyes?'

It was probably something beautiful? In the long run it didn't even matter if she ever showed up again. Either way a certain wandering observer had found himself a place he decided to linger. If not just for a while. The door to his room would shut softly behind him. Click of the lock accenting the end of the scene.

Punctual Hellraiser

Maestro_MAD

Holding my breath
For a whole month
If I held your breath
At least we would touch

User Image
Rylan Sorenson

Rylan used a shoulder to push open the door to the One Night Stand. She let her eyes trace over the runes on the door as the always did, but she didn't falter for long as she seemed to have a destination in mind. Her hands were full with what looked like a cake; she had picked it up special from a nice-looking bakery around town. It was intended for Maestro, Kato and Denki, since she had planned on visiting them and maybe staying over for a couple of nights. There was a content smile on her pretty mouth and she looked pleasant enough, dressed in light demin shorts, sitting low as always to allot room for her swaying tail and a pink-and-purple plaid button up, with the sleeves rolled to her elbows.

She was wearing new Converse low-tops, these were a mulled grey, as compared to her ratty looking black ones. The new soles squeaked endlessly on wooden flooring.
She walked through the main bar area, heading for the stairs. She was polite enough to offer smiles and hellos to whomever might be there before she made her way up to the second floor. Her feet were lights on the steps and her ears bounced as she mounted higher. Eventually she skipped onto the second level and made her way to the room the boys all shared.

Switching the cake to one hand and blowing ebony bangs from her chartreuse eyes, she knocked and the door, and waited somewhat impatiently for an answer. She bounced relentlessly on her feet as her tail continued to sway at her shoulder.

Sparkly Phantom

It was strange. Very strange. So strange, that it didn't even fit into the setting of the bar. Entered what seemed to be a giant black sheep with a drunken state, wobbling around trying to find another bar tender.It seemed like he, or she, came from another bar and was already at it's limit but the gluttonous mascot just wanted more.

The fluffy drunk toppled over some chair and was making strange sheep noise "BAAAH BAAAH!" it cried out, his rectangle eyes getting narrow. The sheep contined to make a ruckus and eventually even tried to climb a wall!!!

"BAAAHH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..BLARGGHH!" Oh dear, that last one wasn't even a sheep noise.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon shot his head up at the sound and raised his hand in the air, a bolt of blue thunder suddenly striking his hand signaling the summoning of his instrument. The bard was usually not so paranoid, In fact he had seem a similar creature on his planet, one that nearly attacked him. He recalled keeping it as a pet as well, he doesn’t remember exactly what had happened to it, but he can recall the creature at least being with his grandmother before he moved away. Once he turned around to take a look at what was going on, he caught a glimpse of the sheep creature, Raised his eyebrow, and tilted his head to the side. It wasn’t exactly what he was expecting, then again nothing on this planet had been anything like The BBC radio frequencies stated.

The bard would step toward the sheep, dragging his guitar on the ground in order to appear neutral, but defensive. Certainly her wouldn’t want some crazy as hell sheep creature attacking and possibly mutilating him. AT 272 years old, about a good 23 in Human Years, he was simply too young to die at that moment. “Uhh is everything allright?” He asked the creature.

Punctual Hellraiser

bunnysan

Trexasle

Aisling Flannery

User Image

Upon seeing what she had almost been positive was a drunken sheep wobble into the establishment, Aisling cursed the Sisters. They had to be mocking her in some way. As if the haunting visions they gave her at night weren't enough. Quickly distracted from her course, she turned heel and hurried to the establishment, she was sure she saw the 'sheep' go into.
Tentative footsteps forward and as it turned out her eyes did not deceive her. It had sat itself in a chair and was making sad sounding sheep noises, in a huff she made a move to approach it, watching as it climbed a wall.
With hands on her hips, she narrowed her eyes at the creature.
"I don't know what kind of joke this is, but I am not amused!"
She scolded the sheep as if talking down to the Sisters themselves. The weathered gypsy had no idea if this was indeed a trick on herself, or just coincidence. She dropped her arms and blinked, as if she had just noticed there was another addressing the sheep as if it was sentient. "Do you have something to do with this?" she demands, gesturing wildly at the sheep. Her accusations were harsh and her presence unexplained. She didn't appear to be the typical Gypsy fortune teller; however, it did appear that she was upset.

Maxwell
[Location: The Ons/ Specifics: Bar area [sitting in a booth seat]/Thoughts: Right?]

It wasn't that Max hadn't been up and about. He'd just been cooped away in his room, screwing around with this or that. Checking certain texts and unsealing, and resealing things away in his various scrolls. Handy dandy things these scrolls. At least when one used sub-space storage. Regardless, eventually late in the afternoon a certain stark haired immortal would show his face down stairs. Dressed in the usual brown and gold, the six foot ageless gentlemen would appear possibly odd. Large brimmed matching Fedora to go with his assemble of brown gold accented pea coat and pin stripe slacks. His boots were durable and matching but otherwise of no real mention. The first thing the Zonei noticed upon making his way down to the bar area was something of a drunken sheep? Riiiiiiight~ Perfectly normal? What had happened after he went to bed and left Maestro and the other guy to drink? Speculative thoughts aside a booth seat in the bar area would be selected, and Max would slide his toosh down over the cushion and push himself into the far corner. Hat brim would be tipped low. Gold stare would be cast to the surface of the table top in front of him.

Just a loiterer if not for the fact he had a tab.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

((Was going to wait for bunny, but I think it’s best if I decide to post anyway))

He stared at the black sheep creature, which seemed to be a tad s**t faced, and Then moved his head back and forth between the other barhoppers that had managed to speak about the situation. The bard not being very attentive, was not sure how long those two were here and when they had seen such a strange creature. He turned toward then, rotating his head from the right, to the left, Then scratched the side of his charred face. “Uhh, what exactly…is this thing?” He asked to both of them. He was hoping for some sort of an answer just to remedy the massive amount of curiousity that the creature manage to pique in him.

(Gahhh Short but Brain is dead.))

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ll_Tainty

User Image
Maestro

Slumber was had downstairs before Rylan had got there.
However, Maestro felt himself awaken from the discomfort to return to his room.
There him and Denki would just sleep the night and day away.
It was normally like this. They just slept a lot.

A knock at the door, his was the first room on the left getting the tapping.
Puzzled he stumbled out of bed, yawned and stepped towards the door.
Maestro wasn't exactly sure who it could be at this point in time.
But when he opened the door rather carelessly into the door he saw it was Rylan.
Oh... He just then realized. Kato had passed away and he would have to spill the bad news.
But his attention was very fickle between seeing the cake and Rylan again.
Question would be followed by an offer,

"Um, whats the cake for?... Oh! Come in Rylan, its nice to see you."
Seemed tired. He always seemed tired now.

Company: Rylan

Sparkly Phantom

The sheep had a bottle of beer taped to his hooves since..well..he had no hands to hold anything. How did the sheep even manage to put on suspenders and button his pants?!?! So many oddities indeed. The sheep continued to try and attempted to climb the wall, some of the beer spilling against along with some gooey bile from him throwing up a bit.

The sheep was an animal! Disgusting, and no shame! The creature stepped back and began crying and punching the wall
" HOW COULD YOU!" It shouted giving the wall the middle finger.
The fluffy farm animal turned to the young sir who was asking him if he was alright. The sheep shook his head no and suddenly hugged the man if he allowed.
His drunk breath seeping into the man's clothing.

"I..I'm not alright, I ran out of beer..I need more.." he beggend pracitaclly and then turned to the women who was verbally attacking him.

A joke? A JOKE?! The sheep sobbed even more on Leon's shoulder " I-I am a joke!! BAAAHHH! That's what my girlfriend said when I c-c-c-....BBWAA-AH-AAHH AHAH!!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff