Welcome to Gaia! ::

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
αιsℓιηg

LOCATION┋ One Night Stand xx MOOD┋Curiousxx COMPANY┋Kaz

Aisling was sitting at the bar, perched precariously on the small stool with one denim-clad leg crossed over the other. There were a few patrons scattered across the venue, being attended to by the regular bartenders. The card-reader had ordered her Jameson and ginger ale an hour ago and had yet to finish it. The toe of her dangling boot knocked against the bar with a constant thump, she seemed unaware of the gesture as the steady noise was enough to drive anyone else in the vicinity mad. She seemed to be pouting, staring off behind the bar at the liquor-lined shelves as she shuffled her Tarot cards idly with lazy movements; the corners of her mouth pulled slightly in a frown. Perhaps she had been stood up by a certain violet Fae, or perhaps it was her lack of business that was bringing her down. She was prepared to mull on these negatives for the coming hours as she waited for customers, but instead and unfamiliar face strode up to the bar, and Aisling allowed her citrine gaze to slide over to Kaz's direction.

Naturally a people person she seemed to perk a bit at the sight of him. There was nothing flirtatious about it; Aisling's taste for the finer sex was all too well-known. She observed as he ordered a drink, a simple request and nothing too flashy. She was doing her best to read him, but his movements gave off nothing and he kept the interaction to a minimum. This only sparked her interest further and as soon as Kaz had settled himself at a secluded little table by the fire, Aisling was slipping for her perch to saunter after him. Pushing white-tipped curls over her shoulder, she curled fingers around the slick glass of her drink and shoved the cards into the back pocket of her jeans as she approached the male.

"Hi," she began simply as she moved closer, as if she was trying not to scare him off. "I've not seen you before," she explains with the c**k of her head. It may have been blunt and a bit presumptuous to assume she had come in contact with everyone that had stepped foot into the bar, but she continued on none-the-less. "My name's Aisling." Her smile was kind, but a bit too wide. "Mind if I join you?" she inquired gesturing to the accompanying chair.

Quote:
It's is not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over.

Aged Reveler

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
KAZ
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

ℓσcαтισиOne Night Standcσмραиץ

Kaz had only taken his seat for a few seconds before he realized a woman was heading in his direction, a grin pulling at his lips. He was known back home to be quite the ladies man but here no one would be the wiser. Tipping the lid of his hat slightly he gestured to the chair across from him trying to read her as he did so. Sapphire eyes scanning her form he raised his cup in a gesture of good faith not thinking that anyone here would have been generous to give him good company.

He noticed she approached him cautiously, so she obviously wasn't trying to be creepy, but the way she talked and held herself told him that she wasn't from around here. Her eyes just about told him everything though- despite the fact they were shockingly yellow- whether it was a deformity or not he had no idea; they were much older than the rest of her like windows to the soul. To Kaz's credit though he gave nothing away but the serenity of his company. Resting back in his chair he sipped at his drink allowing her to take a seat.

"Names Kaz, I'd be happy to have such beauty for company this evening." It was obviously cheesy of him to say such a thing, and oddly enough he didn't look like such a cheesy guy. His facade was something he had schooled for many years, trying to perfect for many situations; not only for picking up beautiful women. He set the drink down on the mahogany with a soft click before rolling up the plain white sleeves to make himself more comfortable instead of heating up by the fireplace too quickly.

"So tell me Aisling, where are you from if you don't mind this stranger asking." He gave a friendly smile, pale lips pulling at the corners as he stared at her with soft crystalline eyes. This woman was an odd sort that he couldn't place his finger on. Obviously not like the otherkin in the bar like the fae, demons, shape-shifters, and other beings he had no idea how to place; so her presence made him incredibly uncomfortable though he did well to hide it. He idly wondered if she was an older demon because of her eyes, they reminded him of a certain demon from a long time ago but strangely enough she didn't seem like the type. Regardless he tried to remain calm and strayed away from thoughts like being on the menu.

"Tonight's my last night here, so I'm glad to have some sort of company before I make my way out."

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
αιsℓιηg

Aisling seemed to flop, for lack of a better word, into the over-stuffed chair. Despite the casualness of the gesture on the surface there was a practiced grace to her movements. The style continued as she placed her own glass upon the table and crossed her legs once again. Leaning into the chair, she placed both arms upon the rests. She looked as if she was studying him, an ancient scrutiny was flashing in her yellow eyes. "It's nice to meet you, Kaz," she says pleasantly, seeming sincere enough with those few words.

Her brows climbed her forehead, lips pushing forward in a purse as he inquired about her origins. It was not because she was offended by the question, just not something she was used to be ing asked. Most people that traipsed through the One Night Stand were only interested in another at face (and genital) value. If that were the case for this man as well, he seemed to be willing to put in a lot of effort in small talk to get her into bed. Aisling held back a chuckle, she would play along and see where Kaz tried to take the interaction. Maybe he would surprise her.

"I'm am from many places," she offers coyly. Whether the reply indicated that she was something much less than human, or she was just uncomfortable with the question would be in his interpretation. "However, I am glad I could provide companionship on your last night at the very least. Where will you be running off too, after this?" She had chosen her words for this last statement carefully, hinting of what she had picked up after a few moments with him, despite being confident guesses based on body language and mannerisms, she was rarely incorrect about a person.

Quote:
When caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried.

Aged Reveler

User Image

KAZ

She seemed nice enough this Aisling woman. She was pretty in just about every sense, confident body language, beautiful form, lively hair, and eyes that could gaze into your soul; well- he hoped that wasn't the case. A pale smile pulled at his lips when she spoke, he felt out of place with everyone around seeing as he looked to be just about the only human and he was pretty damn sure the woman across from him wasn't. He sipped at the tumbler in his hands, relishing in the dry bitter taste of his drink before leaning back to get comfortable.

"Nice to meet you as well." He replied, though he wasn't really sure if he meant it seeing as she could be very well after his life if he wasn't careful. He would play it by ear though and hope for the best. It was her stare that bothered him the most though other than the fact her eyes were yellow. She stared at him as if she was reading him down through the layers of his very body to his soul, peeled away like an onion. The hunter almost felt naked sitting before her and subconsciously he crossed one leg over the other and folded his free hand over his lap.

"Many places?" Kaz mumbled rhetorically and scratched behind his ear, obviously confused by the statement. Everyone was from somewhere but what in the world did she mean by that? He was definitely unnerved by her answer. Demons or any other monster would either say something normal in order to blend in, or dark to try and intimidate, but not Aisling. Sapphire returned the deep stare, thin black eyebrows raised in curiosity as she continued, but instead the woman asked him about his own whereabouts.

"Somewhere safe hopefully, I travel a lot for a living but hopefully I'll manage to find somewhere safer." Despite his best effort he found himself telling her his plans, whether it was some askew feeling of trust or because she had some sort of touch on him, he didn't know.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
    αιsℓιηg

Her smile remained as Kaz spoke, a coy turn of the corners of her mouth; it was neither reassuring nor unnerving. Her eyes fell away from him though, flickering around the rooms as if following something else that could have caught her generally unwavering attention. One arm pulled from her nestled position in the chair, bending at the elbow to bring her fist to the cheek she placed up on it. "Yes. Many places," she begins with a chuckle, the foot that hung bounced noticeably, following the rhythm of music unheard.

"I'm sure a traveler as you would understand. We never stay in a single place long enough to call it home. We just spend the amount of time it would take for that place to make us a little bit different."

The smile vanished from her red-painted lips and the intensity of her gaze was upon him once again. She watched his movements and listened to his tone. He said what he meant, but the words were chosen carefully. He seemed to be offering information freely, but managed to say nothing of himself at the same time.

"Safer?" she inquires, lifting her head from her hand. "Than the One Night Stand?" She made the notion sound preposterous as she waved a delicate hand to gesture around the room. "While I understand the creatures that file in and out of this place may seem a bit alarming..." there was a knowing flash in her eyes. It lasted less a second and was easily missed. "But I assure you they are puppies and stuffed animals compared to others you've seen... hunter."

Quote:
    Rest is for the weary. Sleep is for the dead.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    User Image
    Maestro

Upstairs slumbered simple yet plagued man.
    Various memories and nightmares thick like fog swarmed in his mind.
    Dense. Thicker than fog. Like waves and waves of insects that were at the center of it all.

Literally.

The room was darken, candles burned down to lumpy puddles of solidified wax from days or use, shattered about. Alone he lay on his sheets that were soiled with layers of dead flesh and body oil.
    But he was used to soiled to soil itself, so something so disgusting to a few was a lovely little sleep spot to Maestro.
    Maestro. Name hasn't been muttered in a while. In fact, he might of forgotten it himself if he didn't look in the mirror once he awoke...

A groan, strong and deep while stretched out with his limbs stretching themselves. Legs and arms spread out off the mattress as the groan turned into a yawn and lip smacks.
    Layers of bandage wraps swayed along the bed like snakes before turning to their host, casing and cocooning.
    With his shell he arose, sitting at the edge of the bed. Fingers wiggled though his hair, scratching. Feeling filthy. He liked it. However, that wasn't "socially acceptable" to be smelly man.
    And with that he planted his feet upon the ground, but slumped over of a bit as he concentrated.
    How long as it actually been? Did he go into some kind of coma? This body was unpredictable.
    Also he couldn't remember certain things. He remembered a boy. Little thing. Kitten like...
    It scratched the back of his mind like a grasshopper stuck in your room, just chirping away but you can't locate the source. It just simply repeats while still being out of reach.
    CRACK!
    He popped his joints, mainly his back. He grunted in response. Painfully at first but them a hm of pleasure followed.
    Clearing throat, shaking awake and standing up. Stumbling a bit. Oh, it had been a while since he used those.
    Placing his hand against the wall for support as he shuffled towards the bathroom.
    But before he got there he made his way over to the media player.
    Shuffling through the iPhone's library, mounted on top of the thing, he searched through.

"Let's see..."
    Words slipped out as a loud thought. Peering at the bright screen with a squint to his eyes. THe light burned. Aw, Atmosphere.
    He started up Shoulda Known.
    Funky beats.

And with that he slumped over to the shower to clean himself, removing days or even more of filth.

Company: Alone

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
    R y l a n Sorenson

LOCATION┋One Night Stand; Barxx MOOD┋Perplexed, and a bit annoyed. xx COMPANY┋None
    xx

Rylan's heels clacked noisily on the concrete as she made her way up the sidewalk leading to the bar. It was an ominous sound as she grew closer and closer to the venue, before reaching the door with its ancient runes. One hand pulled the door open as the other traced the etched markings. Moving inside, she swept dark bangs away from her chartreuse eyes with an idle toss of the head. Those same colorful orbs surveyed the room for anything of interest, but there was nothing more than a few scattered consumers, the snarky bartenders, and the flame-haired fortune teller that she saw from time to time, who was currently sitting with someone she did not recognize.

Turning eyes forward to the bar, she made moves towards the wood-stained island. Tucking hands into the pockets of her pea coat she looked remarkably out of place. Silver-furred ears pressed tight to the crown of her head in a terrified fashion, tail hanging limp as it trailed behind her steps.

Taking a seat at the bar she looked as timid as a grown woman could. Fidgeting hands pulled from her pockets and drew the ebony locks of her long hair over her shoulder for her to fuss with endlessly. Rylan's people skills were obviously rusty, but this place was familiar and she found it hard not to come back to.

Quote:
    One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Aged Reveler

User Image

KAZ

Kaz's lips quirked at the corner as he sipped at the whiskey in his tumbler, sapphire eyes unable to leave his company sitting across from him. Many places hm? So she was a traveler as well. It shouldn't have surprised him really with the kind of crowed that gathered here. He gave the bar a quick glance behind the woman making sure that they were safe in their own private company before returning his attention back to her. Kaz was surprised when she defended the One Night Stand, slightly taken back that she would even consider it a safe place to reside.

"You think this place is safe huh? That's an interesting twist for once." he smiled, though his shoulder twitched slightly and he rolled his shoulders, an obvious sign of discomfort. Perhaps he should leave tonight after all. Taking a large swig of his drink he downed it quickly before smiling over at her, gesturing he would be right back before heading to the bar and actually purchasing the bottle for the two of them. Really he could drink it on his own if he wanted, but why would he be rude to his company? Kaz huffed lightly when he sat down in his chair pouring quite a few fingers for himself before pouring more for Aisling. The dark brown bottle placed off to the side for later when he felt the need for more, grant it there was always a need for more whiskey. His blood ran cold when she spoke of him being a hunter, Kaz of course could feign ignorance but for some reason he knew it wouldn't bode well for him. Slowly he sat forward in his chair leaning towards her and narrowing is eyes on her trying to read her masked emotions.

"What makes you so sure? Have you been following me?" He asked quietly, his once laid back and free flowing voice now edgy and guarded.

"You seem to know a lot about me for someone I've never met. What are you." His question was straight forward and had no forplay in it, he wanted to know if she was a threat, and if she was well... There were ways he could take care of that if he needed to.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
    αιsℓιηg

LOCATION┋ One Night Stand xx MOOD┋Playful and mysteriousxx COMPANY┋Kaz

Aisling found the smirk that gathered on the lips of her companion to be quite charming. Along with his hunter quirks and seemingly paranoid human nature, he was downright adorable. She caught herself, before another chuckle at her own thoughts could escape and fall upon the ears of Kaz. She knew her words had caught his attention; he seemed unable to look away from her as her own eyes flickered over his person once more; taking note of his careful dress and elaborate tattoos. She continued to lean back in the chair, posture holding a confidence undeserved to most humans, she was accompanied by an other-worldly aura that prickled at her edges. She nodded quickly, the gesture throwing wisps of fiery hair over her striking eyes.

"I know this place is safe," her voice seemed to correct him, perhaps interrupt him. "I've spent many an hour within these walls and nothing of note has ever happened here. Well, maybe a playful argument or two." Her smile seemed to grow sad for a moment, her thoughts once again on Taiga, the violet femme hadn't shown herself in many month, and Aisling feared she had moved on without her. Aisling was unable to fall too far into her thoughts, because Kaz was up from his chair and striding towards the bar. She rolled her eyes upward, as she pondered turning around the lay sight on that retreating rear.

He returned and she accepted the refilled drink with a slight nod of her head. Leaning forward she retrieved the glass from the table. Leaning back again, she bought the tumbler to her lips, keeping her eyes locked on his as she enjoyed a slow sip. Kaz seemed to be studying her, obviously her last comment had caught him off guard and she liked that.

"Following you?" she scoffs, incredulously. "Of course not, I've only just me you." Her voice was a low, rumbling contralto and the amusement on her feature went unmasked.
                  Her brow raised quickly in surprise, such a brash question, assuming she was something else. "

"Is that the sort of question you ask a lady?" her smile widened as her words ended, she seemed to be teasing him.

Quote:
    Agreeable people are ones who agree with me.

Aged Reveler

User Image

KAZ

Sapphire eyes locked onto golden orbs, weary and warded by her words. He would watch for any unwanted motions, and be sure that she was the first to leave this evening after they were done sharing company. The main reason he hadn't left his room in the first place was because he didn't want anyone to know what room he was staying in in the first place. Kaz had no idea why she worried him so much, yet the aura about her was anything but harmful; he could feel it in a sense. For a moment it looked like her mind was drifting off to other thoughts, not pertaining at all to the conversation or company before her. Kaz didn't realize that his nervous twitch would be obvious to the woman before him, let alone that he even had it in the first place, though it was a testament to his will that he just didn't leave right then and there. She knew what he was and that alone left him at a disadvantage.

"You... You don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled offensively, his normally calm demeanor slipping. Tossing back a deep gulp from the tumbler before trying to lean back and get comfortable- though he didn't think it was possible at the moment to act comfortable around anyone right now. He didn't trust her as far as he could throw her honestly, and that went for anyone in this bar.

"It's the sort of question I ask someone who's a potential threat to me." He sighed lightly wondering if she would even answer his question. Aisling didn't have to of course but if she didn't reveal something- or if he couldn't figure her out -their conversation would end relatively quickly, and his departure would be sooner than he wanted.

"We could take this conversation somewhere else if you wanted." Kaz offered picking up the bottle of whiskey and his tumbler before standing up.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
    αιsℓιηg

The prophet watched him fidget uncomfortably. Perhaps her words were a little too unnerving to someone she had just met. For unknown reasons she had found herself laying on the 'magic' a bit too thick with Kaz, but something about him made her want to continue doing it. Aisling ignored his implication of her being clueless, settling for an impatient noise as her eyes slid away from him and a free hand pulled flaming locks over her shoulder. The strands pooled against her chest and she took another small sip of the whiskey. Kaz was drinking more than he was talking, she was not making him nervous intentionally, but it had already gotten to the point where he seemed to want to get away from her.

Hence why she seemed surprised when he continued the conversation as calmly as possible. She swirled the liquid in the glass with small movements of her wrist. The condescending smile was back, and she uncrossed her legs, as if she would stand. "I'm not a threat to you," she says simply, pushing herself from the settee. She stretched a bit, drawing her elbows back and her chest forward, something about over-stuffed chairs was drastically uncomfortable.

His offer seemed strange, and she allowed the suspicion into her features. One brow raised as the other fell, that lopsided grin returning with a c**k her of head. "Then let us take this conversation elsewhere," after another sip she turned on the heel of her stilettos and began to move away from him. Her walk seemed to be ostentatious, yet casual including a lot of movement from her hips.

She would lead him to her own rented room if he chose to follow, the unlocked door easily swung open with the turn of the knob, it would be left ajar behind her in invitation. She would set the nearly empty glass on the simple dresser and lean against it. Butt planted firmly, arms hanging at her sides. This left his seating options open, either the bed or window seat.

"What do you think I am Kaz?" amber eyes would fall upon him again, as the words trailed off. "I'm really not anything, but I seem to have you all worked up."

Quote:
    Agreeable people are ones who agree with me.

Aged Reveler

User Image

KAZ

Picking up the bottle and his tumbler of whiskey he followed behind her, surprised that she allowed him to. He was a hunter after all, so for anything un-human he would be seen as a potential threat. Though not to Aisling which was strange, she seemed to truly believe she wasn't a threat to him. Kaz followed her up the stairs and to her private room noticing that she didn't have a care in the world for who he was really, but she seemed genuinely confused at his nervousness. It was an understate though as to how nervous he actually was. When able to identify someone or something it was easy to have the upper hand, but when you didn't well... You were stuck in their mercy. So here he was in a room, his back against the door and a bottle of whisky in hand staring at the yellow eyed being in front of him, wondering what she was.

"No. I believe this is the part where you tell me. Cause otherwise I'll be stuck here guessing all night." There was a futile attempt at smiling but his lips flattened into a straight line before he lifted the tumbler to his lips and drink deeply out of the glass. A heavy sigh fell from him and he set the bottle on the floor only to stand again and cross his arms over his chest. His shoulders twitched slightly before sipping from the glass, the woman before him staring straight at him from across the room. It looked as if she was trying her best to prove her innocence to him, she had no idea what he had been through in his long annoying lifespan, so what was she really trying to do.

"Just cough it up, why are you interested in me to begin with. You must have been at this bar for a while, why approach me of all people?" He asked sternly as sapphire eyes narrowed on her.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
    αιsℓιηg

Aisling's eyes seemed to flash for a moment in the dim atmosphere of the room, the way a cat's would catch the smallest amount of light in darkness. She was frowning now; Kaz's interest in her flirtations was nullified by the fact that she was less than human. "This is what I get for picking a hunter..." she chastises herself; her voice was calm, yet disappointed. She went back to ignoring his questions again, at least long enough to move around the room wordlessly. She kicked off her shoes, the tall heels thumped against a corner of the room where they were left carelessly.

She continued to move fluidly around the room, no doubt to Kaz it was an eternity. A million years of her useless small tasks and refusing to answer his questions. Pushing back the curtains of her one window, she unlatched the panes and threw it open, moonlight and a small breeze poured in.

"Are all hunters such sticks in the mud?" she muses quietly, bemusedly with a shrug of her shoulders. Finally moving away from the window she approached him, she managed to keep the usual stalking prey movements out of her steps and soon she was upon him. For a moment they were toe to toe and she held his gaze as she gently took the tumbler from his hand. No doubt he was biding his time, watching for threat in her movements. With a chuckle she drained the rest of the amber liquid from his cup and set it upon the nightstand. Hands free, she leaned against him with her upper body, nimble fingers snaking up his sides. Any personal boundaries had been crossed, but for the moment he was stuck, merely a captive audience as her eyes bled to a solid golden color without any trace of white, her aura was warm and pulsing now, no longer hidden by her human form.

"Some call me Nanshe," she explains, turning her face upward as if she would kiss him. "Or at least they did. Now, most have never heard of me," her voice was sad as she rose on her toes, her lips hovered over his, but she never closed the distance. "And with what I have seen, there are many reasons to be interested in you."

Quote:
    A man who wants to do something will find a way, a man who does not will find an excuse.

Aged Reveler

User Image

KAZ

ℓσcαтισиOne Night StandcσмραиץAisling

Kaz could only stare at her curiously and watch as she wandered around the room, aimlessly for a moment before discarding her shoes in the corner. Why was she so casual in front of him? It was unnerving really, Kaz didn't enjoy doubting his instinct, and all instinct said right now was to leave the Inn. Aisling then went over to the window and opened it, the cool breeze washing over them like a refreshing beverage and he couldn't help but give a sigh of contempt at its comforting caress.
    All hunters a stick in the mud? How many had she even met in her lifetime? Dark brows narrowed disapprovingly at her but slowly widened in surprise as she walked up casually and was suddenly toe to toe with him. He couldn't really speak with her lips almost a whisper against his, why was she trying to tempt him? Was she a seductress? A Succubus?

Slowly he allowed her to take the cup from his hands, almost to stunned to even say no in the first place as he watched her lithe body lean against him, his arms resting now by his sides as he locked eyes with hers. She was talking now, but it was barely above a whisper; or maybe that was just the blood pumping between his ears.

"Nanshe. He reaffirmed a black brow raised in disbelief. But she sounded so sincere as she spoke and for a moment he was seriously worried for his life. Was this the calm before the storm.
    But wait, Nanshe was...oh.

Kaz quickly slipped out from underneath her once it clicked in his mind and he began appologizing.

"I'm really sorry I didn't see it sooner, I don't commonly run across... well... not-evil beings." He chuckled lightly and found himself leaning against her vanity hands holding onto the edges. Kaz felt stupid for not making the connection, but really Aisling didn't leave anything to the imagination. Had the hunter not assumed she was a demon, he would have assumed she was just any other human with a strange eye color. Kaz chuckled lightly and looked up at her a smile playing on his lips, obviously more comfortable now that she knew that the woman across from him was really no harm.

"I'm supposedly interesting huh?" He chuckled again like there was a joke being played on him.

"I must be in order to attract you, huh?" It wasn't supposed to be a flirtation, but it certainly sounded like that instead of just a general comment.

Punctual Hellraiser

User Image
    αιsℓιηg

As Kaz fluidly removed himself from beneath her pressing body, she dropped from her toes and watched him as he made a wide circle around her. Eventually her aura seemed to recede, merely becoming less noticeable than before and the whites of her eyes began to show, normal again as if she had never revealed herself at all. She was frowning now, listening with little interest as he apologized. Pushing red locks over her shoulders, she huffed before crossing her arms, Aisling felt as if his chuckles were directed towards her, she had never been a threat to him but not then he realized it he was bit too relaxed for her to appreciate. She was still a god, still a force to be reckoned with.

However, that was far from the point and more so a factor from the blatant rejection than anything else. Clearing her throat, her arms tightened beneath her breasts, fingers digging into her own flesh any other sign of annoyance was washed from her features. "There are a lot of things going on with you, Kaz," there was a bite to her voice as his name was said, already holding a grudge from being so easily brushed off. His last comment didn't even cross her mind as a flirtation, mostly because of the way he controlled the rest of the conversation. "It's not really you that's interesting," she clarifies, though it could have been a fib, still pouting. "It's your path. Your destiny. You're on the fast track to big things, love."

Quote:
    We must remember that a right lost to one is lost to all.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff