• PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
t h e HUNTSMAN

NICHOLAUSx AVRYx MORANDORI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Location - The ONS: Ziggy's room Accompanied by - Ziggy

User Image

"You have more than one scarf?" The Fae almost seemed taken aback, scarves in his mind were the pinnacle of fashion. For her not to remember having his took him by for a spin. It was in here somewhere though, or he'd not have been able to find the woman in the first place. Where was the fun in just taking it and leaving? Nicholaus had come to visit Ziggy in order to meet a pretty face, and learn more about the little necromancer. Maybe after all was said and done he'd have himself a new friend. So few of those were to be had by the Morandori and that could most certainly stand to change. "It's green and black, wouldn't fit someone of your stature in the slightest." Ziggy was probably more expressive with her emotions in a single night than he himself would be in an entire month. As much traveling that he's done, certain aspects of this plane and its inhabitants were still lost on him.

"My coat got misplaced in a fight against a creature similar to the one you yourself were in combat with." Really, that had been his entire reasoning for him entering the fight in the first place. The Ent destroyed one of Nic's prized possessions. It needed to pay. Otherwise the Morandori would never dream about killing such a magnificent creature of the Earth. "I can't wear anything else, it's a special jacket I painstakingly made myself. Similar to how you consider your suit, I wouldn't be myself if if I wore anything other than that particular piece." Idle conversation Nic could do, rather well at that. This was all he wanted from the angry necromancer, to put himself in her life, perhaps get a friend out of it down the line. His past few weeks had opened his eyes to just how nice it was to have someone other than his clan to converse with, especially on a personal level instead of orders.

"It's fine. This isn't the most opportune time for me to be talking to you like this. That small frame oft yours is still very much recovering. You owe me nothing; what I did for you was out of respect for how brave you were in defending a city you had no place to fight for."

As ignorant as he acted so far, Nic wasn't entirely oblivious to the awkwardness of the situation.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Once again, Maestro was depressed.
Last night didn't help the drive of it either.
Not being able to tell Denki that Kato died of natural causes, not to mention Denki blamed himself.
It was something terrible.
Luckily, or not, Maestro lived at a bar now.
In his pajamas he made his way down the stairs with a boombox in one hand and a electronic keyboard in the other arm.

The bar was mostly empty with the exception of Fu and a new comer, Leon, and that seemed to be it.
There was talking upstairs but Maestro didn't pay much attention to it.
His mind was elsewhere.
Anyways, at the main bar area he set his keyboard upon a table and the boombox next to it.
He'd take careful steps to walk over to the counter and ask for a drink that they possibly do not have, though he'd try.

"Excuse me, Fu." Maestro spoke, tone a little low from a lack of motivation to be conversational.
"Do you guys have any... Everclear? 190 proof?"
It was very clear Maestro's intentions when he asked for such a dink.
Giving Leon one look over. Not being rude, just seeing who this new person was and gathering features. Such things.
He'd wait until she'd go to get it before he asked, chimed in,
"Gimme the bottle and a glass please."

Company: Fu & Leon

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Standing Employee side/ Thoughts: Mmm. Ever clear?]

For the first time since taking up this position Fu thought to herself 'That is not a classy drink?' Still, she'd give a nod to the depressed musician and clack off to the liquor cabinet. There was a lower shelf for the mixing booze. Along with their absinthe, Nevermore, and whatever other near mystical, if not near venom dangerous brew you could imagine. A clear tall thin bottle would be removed. The Orochi would shudder to herself at memories had with this particular brand. No good memories ever came attached to Ever clear. It was like unwritten rule that every moment with this anger infested booze coursing your body you are meant to suffer. Right up until you vomit it up. And oh you will vomit it up. A glass would be set down in front of Maestro, bottle held off for a bit while he was given a worried expression. Piercing stare of concern from those serpentine slits.

"Far be it from me to tell you everything will be alright. But this doesn't generally tend to fix anything. Try not to drown yourself in this stuff?"

It was never going to get any less strange to hear wisdom in such a soft spoken sugar coated little tone. Regardless, the bottle would then be relinquished, and Fu would clack her way over a few seats to Leon. A worried watchful eye kept on the depressed musician. Someone had to make sure he didn't crawl too deep into a bottle too full?

"We don't have any tea brewing at the moment, my apologies, but I can put a kettle on? Or we might have some iced tea?"

Because Fu service, is good service. But if you think that's groovy, wait till people figured out she gave massages. Popular~<3

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

When she asked about the tea the bard The bard tilted his head to the side and scratched the left side of his scarred cheek. He never tried iced tea, and quite enjoyed the heat of regular brewed. However since it seemed it was the only thing they had on service other than alcohol, The male shrugged and leaned with his back toward the counter. “Not a problem 'Lass.” He spoke with voice slightly cracked. His accent wasn’t perfect, and sometimes it would break into a mix a natural American accent and those of the East End Cockney. Mostly due to the way he was taught, radio frequencies were picked up mildly well due to his planets advanced satellites, and this usually led to a lot of intergalactic programming, including those from the BBC. A sigh escaped his lips as he waited for his, and the other man’s orders

Speaking of which…

Leon’s slowly trailed his eyes toward the creature without moving his head. The sight of the man’s red hues cause Leon’s eyes to widen. He was reminded yet again of the reason he was even on this planet in the first place and the man that had eventually caused his problems. That Single red eye was just another reminder of Aarin, and it was just enough for Leon to spontaneously clench his fist, the frame of the red eyed male changing, into muscle, blue hair and brown skin. Suddenly, Leon’s eyebrows furrowed, his fingernails digging into his hands whist he clenched his fist, causing him to draw blood.

And Snapping him back into reality, Red eyed male returning his normal self. He didn’t seem like he was set to attack, he looked more Mentally conflicted than anything. “Uhh, is everything…How do you earthling say it…” He paused, and took time to think about his choice of words. “A’ight?”

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Staring at Leon, who seemed to be holding a deep pressure inside. Anger maybe?
Red coloring is his eye would disappear with a few blinks, turning to hazel.
Maestro wasn't aware he was emanating such a color at this time, though it was very possible.
Leon would go to ask while Fu was preparing his choice of drink about his condition. If he was alright.

"Uh... Yeah, I guess."
A weird combination of slight confusion and depressive mannerisms could be found in his tone of voice. That was slightly strange to see. Did he piss that guy off?

Fu would give him his bottle and glass, but also a wanring.
It wasn't like Maestro was completely ungrateful at this, but he just couldn't see another way.

"Thanks."
Very short. Grabbing his glass and bottle of Everclear he walked back over to the table with the keyboard.
Sat at his chair, fixing his position to get more comfortable before he'd begin to play.
Oh yeah! Maestro would leave to the kitchen for a little bit before returning with a bowl of pistachios and another empty glass. Well damn, now that he thought about it he could of gotten his own glass... It was clear at this point he wasn't thinking completely. Wasn't all there. Not hung ove from the day before but still just rather sluggish.
Set down the bowl of nuts in their shells, empty glass next to it for said shells.
The smaller empty glass would be filled with some of his alcohol he picked out, given by Fu.
Filled about 3/4s of the way. Closed the cap of the bottle with a twist and then searched his pocket for a tape. Popping it into the boombox, shut it and waited for a bit while he checked the settings on his instrument before he'd play.
First off, Maestro would grab the glass, hold his nose and down the sucker.
This, of course, lead to Maestro coughing rather violently until he regained his composure.
Patting his chest he'd press play upon the boombox with his other hand.
Now he'd play, the piano part anyways.
Playing a jazz tune.

Oh yeah.
He refilled the glass and would drink from it when parts of the song would break away from the piano long enough.
Even when drunk, Maestro was great at playing.
Well that and fighting.

Company: Fu & Leon

Fushou
[Location:The Ons/ Specifics: Standing Employee side/ Thoughts: Oh dear]

'He's either incredibly brave, incredibly stupid, or in incredible pain...'

The Orochi watched the musician as he drunkenly pounded away on the keyboard after downing a glass of the foulest booze to drink solo. Well? At least he was allowing music into the mix? Drowning in booze alone is bad for one's health. You need a boat or a float, and jazz is one hell of a inner tube. With that though, Fu would opt for the easiest of the requests, and shuffle over to grab a glass and head to the mini fridge. With a nice scoop of ice, she'd remove a pitcher from the fridge and pour some honey green tea into the glass. This would be taken over to Leon, a napkin slapped down in front of him, and glass placed on the napkin. Before he could even bother to think to ask though, the five foot six purple beauty was snatching him a straw, and a hand full of sugar packets. With that, Fu would grab up her ancient tome off the bar, finish off her own beverage, and take her glass to the sink. Only to clack her way over to the stairs where she'd hang off the rail with one hand.

"Good evening boys. Don't make too much of a mess."

With that, the Hebi was off to her room for the night.

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Denki woke up from his cold sleep. He was still sick, though. The shock from Kato's death really just made him sick all over again. He sniffled and rubbed his puffy, tear stained eyes. They were still quiet red even after sleeping so much. The boy gave a lonely glance to the spot where Kato used to sleep, then grabbed his pillow from the bed. He found himself a market and began to mark on the pillow. On the front of the pillow was a crudely drawn picture of Kato, and on the back was his tail.

The boy sniffled and rubbed his tears away with his sleeve, then brought the pillow downstairs. Without saying anything or making himself known, the boy went outside the bury the pillow in the nearest patch of grass he could find.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

"Danks lass, Have a good nights rest!"

Leon took a sip of his tea, ignoring the sugar that was on the table. He didn’t do sweeteners and they tended to not go well with his digestive system. It didn’t compare to any sort of hot tea but it certainly sufficed. The swarthy bard took a sip, and leaned back toward the counter, the red eyed man from earlier had managed to move away from Leon and to the nearby table with his keyboard. Leon had almost not noticed the mans stare, but he seemed troubled, definitely saddened, obviously wasn’t trying to hide it either. The brown skinned alien scratched the side of his charred cheeks, it didn’t matter much, there wasn’t much that he could actually hurt on that side of the face, most of the nerves were dead anyway.

He was about to speak, only to hear the man play.

And suddenly the Guitar wielding bar got it.

His people, never used music as any form of art. They were weapons, to be used to defend themselves and to support their allies with various magic spells and the likes. IT wasn’t used for entertainment, or anything of the sort. Leon’s guitar, the giant axe that usually graced his hands was a weapon, nothing more. However, at this moment, the art of music was, clearer, maybe not completely there, but he certainly GOT it.

He was about to ask the man what exactly was it that he was playing, but suddenly caught sight of a young boy.

First Question: What the ******** was a boy that young doing at a bar.

He was sure that human bars worked the same as his home world, You much be at least a certain age to even come in. Leon raised his eyebrow, blinked for a few seconds and decided to let his curiousity control his action. He lifted himself out of his seat and proceeded to follow the boy outside.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Between playing and drinking, Maestro was on a roll.
The current song was somewhat of a balland to his complexities with his emotion.
Or maybe it was also the feeling of being drunk put into notes?
It was merely just him playing that can be seen, sort of a puppet like movement to him as he stared at the keyboard while playing. However, from what someone could tell he was venting via the music. Just sort of left his own consciousness to dive into some tunes.

Then Denki came downstairs with a pillow in hand.
Maestro wasn't sure what he was looking at upon the pillow's cover at first.
However, as Denki left the building he saw it. He saw what that crude drawing was to represent.
Maestro stopped playing, pressed the stop button on the boombox and stood up.
He wobbled a bit but found his footing. It left like the lazy river at White Water when he walked.
Using his hands on the walls to support himself up to his bedroom.
He got something there.

Back down the stairs he had a shoebox with duck taped wrapped around it various times to keep whatever was inside inside.
At the bar counter area he saw Leon was gone. Left?
Nope.
Leon had just exited the building as was watching Denki.
Maestro walked outside and past Leon, not making eye contact.
Trying his best to sat full up-right in his posture he'd fumble over to Denki with clumsy drunk footing. Denki was dirty and such, pillow about to go into the ground.
Maestro fell to his knees beside him, holding the shoebox in his left hand right his right hand grabbed Denki by the shoulder to spin him around.
He'd just give the boy a stare. A stare of understanding before removing his hand to place both on the shoebox.
Handing it over to Denki to take while Maestro dug with his hands slowly to make a hole.
A hole to bury someone very precious to them.
Tears ran down his face while he dug, silently.
Trying his best to focus.
No words. Just actions.

Company: Denki & Leon close by

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Denki had been digging a hole big enough for the pillow with his hands when Leon came up behind him. The boy glanced over his shoulder to see who was behind him, then quickly turned back around so that he could clean his face with his dirty sleeve. Now his face just looked muddy. The boy sniffled a little, then went back to digging with his hands. "What do you want?" He asked.

Before he could damage his hands any father, he felt himself being forced to turn around once more. This time, it was Maestro that met his gaze. The boy found himself with a box in his hand. He looked down, instantly knowing what was inside. He didn't have the courage to lift the top. Denki just hugged the box to his chest, then put it into the hole once the hole had been dug.

To Leon, it probably looked like they were burying a pet since the body was in a shoe box.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

After the hole had been dug and the box laid inside Maestro used the nearby wall to stand up, placing a hand upon Denki's shoulder.
"Come on Denki, lets show him some respect. Lets say a few words."
After Leon had left, of course.
Maestro wasn't able to keep his footing and fell onto his backside in the dirt.
He didn't care though. Sniffing he wiped his eyes with the back of his forearm and leaned over to peer into the hole. Hes stare for a few seconds before sitting up straight the best he could.

"Kato. When I first met you, you didn't have anyone to take care of you.
The orphanage mistreated and used you.
I remember the day you first walked into the bar and you didn't trust me, tried to steal from me."

Soft laugh let his mouth, remembering the good times.
"But soon I revealed my face to you and you... Revealed your heart over time.
You showed me kindness and were one of two people that mean the world to me.
I'll never forget the... The..."

Maestro began to tear up again, weeping and covering his face in his dirt covered hands.
His bag would become muddy, mirroring Denki's own face.
Slowly he'd regain his composure to continue.

"I'll never forget the times we had together. Never forget your smile. Never forget how I gave my feelings to both you and Denki, and you returned our affection for you. We were like family, but more than that... We were the three... And now we're two... We miss you Kato and we love you."
Then he began to cry silently, motioning with his hand for Denki to say a few things so they could wrap up this funeral.

Company: Denki

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Denki was doing his best not to cry too hard as Maestro spoke. He hadn't known either of them for very long, but he really liked them even if he wasn't ready to call them family. "Kato...I...I'm sorry I hit you...And called you a baby." The boy choked out through his hiccups and tears. "I'm sorry." He put his arms up to his eyes to soak up his tears. "I'm so sorry Kato." He couldn't put into words how he felt like Maestro had. All he knew was that he was sorry that he didn't treat Kato better than he had. He should have gone along with Kato's stupid costume ideas back at the mall. He never moved from his sitting position on the ground.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

There wasn't much to say at this point.
Hearing Denki say his final words made him spew more tears from his eyes.
Denki had been reduced to tears, balling his eyes out.
Maestro was crying too, but he had to push through being frozen in sadness to finish this.
Leaning over he reached and scooped the dirt into the hole, covering up the box before Maestro patted the ground out.
Next he'd find a stick and use his lighter to set it on fire. It burned for a little while until Maestro he shook the flame out. It'd have to cool for a bit until he used it to write on the wall.
Just the simplest thing:

KATO

Written on the wall where he was buried.
Dropping the stick he finally hugged Denki from behind.
They would stay like that for a moment until Maestro finally spoke up to say,

"Come on Denki. We need to take showers. And you need to get rest. You're still sick."

Fashionable Elder

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Maestro_MAD

Denki stared down at the patch of dirt where Kato had been buried. He put his hands together and offered up a silent prayer out of respect. He had been told that one must always offer up prayers to the dead or they wouldn't be able to rest peacefully.

Maestro would probably notice that the boy was shaking like a leaf when he hugged him. Denki didn't say anything, but he did whirl around and hugged Maestro. His arms went around his neck tightly and the boy burried his face into his shoulder, still crying silently. He normally wouldn't be this clingy, but he just needed that sort of comfort. After a moment, he finally said a quiet reply. "Okay."

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Maestro

Denki gave a moment to pray.
Maestro would watch silently.
Through out everything that had been going on in his life up to this point, he wasn't really one for belief in faith. So far, it felt God was either ignoring him or was dead. He could believe the latter more than the former.
Next they would hug, still stricken with grief since the wound in their hearts were so fresh still.
But after Denki have the okay, literally, Maestro forced himself to stand.
Still drunk though he'd take Denki's hand as they walked back into the bar, One Night Stand.

No one was here basically.
It was so dead both in there and inside himself.
But he had hope for happiness within Denki.
Denki could save Maestro from this spiral of depressing self destruction.
But how could Denki help if Denki was in the same place?
They would have to work it out somehow...
Ascending the stairs, now carrying Denki in one arm while the other pushing him off the wall to help stand better.
In their room he'd set Denki down on his feet and said,

"Go a head. Wash up. I brought a couple of outfits you and... Well, yeah... You have spare clothing."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces