Welcome to Gaia! ::

::puts on [_SITD_] - snuff machinery (club version):: ::watches Sat-chan goin' upstairs::

Magnetic Lunatic

*bows to Nyami* Thank you 3nodding *listens to the music* Nice Job Zaxie xd
((sorry Dori I'm actually going to have to knock Claire out again I'm beat. Night all ::hugs Blaze:: ))

::A few minutes after swallowing the strange liquid Claire's eyes unfocus and she once again passes out on the bar::

Lunatic

*looks at couch oddly - pokes it*

Nu Blaze... You understand you have left the fates for sofa-based air assaults upon the bar upen, right?

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
~blinks at Claire~
...Does she do this often?? sweatdrop
((Night!))

Magnetic Lunatic

St. Claire
((sorry Dori I'm actually going to have to knock Claire out again I'm beat. Night all ::hugs Blaze:: ))

::A few minutes after swallowing the strange liquid Claire's eyes unfocus and she once again passes out on the bar::

((*hugs Claire back* Night))

*looks at Claire pass out* Guess I should lay her somewhere comfy. Like the Velvet couches upstairs 3nodding
St. Claire

::blinks a moment and shrugs::

Must've made it stronger than I thought. Ah well.

((Night Claire!!))

Magnetic Lunatic

Nyami
~blinks at Claire~
...Does she do this often?? sweatdrop
((Night!))

Yup 3nodding

Saturnine

Nu Blaze... You understand you have left the fates for sofa-based air assaults upon the bar upen, right?

Yup 3nodding

Lunatic

Nu Blaze
Saturnine

Yup 3nodding

...Just wanted to be sure.
So... are there still rooms here?

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
~chuckles and shrugs~ Oh well. Let her sleep it off then.
~slips across the bar and gets herself a bottle of DS~

Magnetic Lunatic

Saturnine

Yeah! I think we got more too not sure.... haven't check the whole place yet. The basement seems to be about the same so I can still move my stuff down there. But the layout is basicly the same as the old one. Just with a second floor.
::an ear twitches, and suddenly she glances slightly over her shoulder, seeming to listen for something. There's a pause before she suddenly leaps up and backwards, grabing a hold of the railing of the second floor and flipping over. She lands glancing at the corners a moment, then finally stands up and snaps her fingers::

Dangit, I thought I had him for sure this time.

I swear he's doing this on purpose now....

Lunatic

Nu Blaze
Saturnine

Yeah! I think we got more too not sure.... haven't check the whole place yet. The basement seems to be about the same so I can still move my stuff down there. But the layout is basicly the same as the old one. Just with a second floor.

*smiles like a cat, and his eyes narrow down*
Then I suppose that there's lots of room left in... say... the attic?

Magnetic Lunatic

Saturnine
*smiles like a cat, and his eyes narrow down*
Then I suppose that there's lots of room left in... say... the attic?

...... We've got an ATTIC!? eek If we do I say so... sweatdrop

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
~takes a drink from her bottle and walks out quietly and unnoticed~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items