Welcome to Gaia! ::

::plays around with some DJ software on her laptop::
What happened to the original NS?

Magnetic Lunatic

Nyami
~takes a drink from her bottle and walks out quietly and unnoticed~

Nyami.... *turns around to see she's gone... and took a bottle of DS* I've got to stop her from drinking that

Magnetic Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior

The unknowing victim of a glitch crying
Nu Blaze
Lunari_Warrior

eek Seriously? eek

Lunatic

Nu Blaze
Saturnine
*smiles like a cat, and his eyes narrow down*
Then I suppose that there's lots of room left in... say... the attic?

...... We've got an ATTIC!? eek If we do I say so... sweatdrop

I'd certainly hope there's an attic hear. Winter's coming - there'd better be something here preventing the heat from being leached out by the wind and the snows. In fact, I don't see how this building could *not* have an attic...

Do you hear something?

*smiles toothily, as a knock is heard at the door*
*Saturnine whistles innocently, and opens up a previously unseen door, with stairs leading upwards - several pale, burly men, all carrying heavy cardboard boxes (many with "Fragile" and "This side up" and "Shake heavily and FACE THE WRATH OF HEAVEN" written on their sides) burst in to the Night Syndicate, and, with uniformity of step and purpose, deliver the boxes upstairs, and as quickly as they appear, are gone, their jade-green delivery truck squealing as it drives away into the night*

*shuts door*

Magnetic Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior
Nu Blaze
Lunari_Warrior

eek Seriously? eek

Yeah... Hopefully the Admins can restore it

Magnetic Lunatic

Saturnine
Nu Blaze
Saturnine
*smiles like a cat, and his eyes narrow down*
Then I suppose that there's lots of room left in... say... the attic?

...... We've got an ATTIC!? eek If we do I say so... sweatdrop

I'd certainly hope there's an attic hear. Winter's coming - there'd better be something here preventing the heat from being leached out by the wind and the snows. In fact, I don't see how this building could *not* have an attic...

Do you hear something?

*smiles toothily, as a knock is heard at the door*
*Saturnine whistles innocently, and opens up a previously unseen door, with stairs leading upwards - several pale, burly men, all carrying heavy cardboard boxes (many with "Fragile" and "This side up" and "Shake heavily and FACE THE WRATH OF HEAVEN" written on their sides) burst in to the Night Syndicate, and, with uniformity of step and purpose, deliver the boxes upstairs, and as quickly as they appear, are gone, their jade-green delivery truck squealing as it drives away into the night*

*shuts door*

uhhh <.< *watches them come* uhhh >.> *watches them go*
Indeed. I notified DragonMistress. She might not be a mod, but it seems she has the love of the masses here...

Lunatic

Nu Blaze
uhhh <.< *watches them come* uhhh >.> *watches them go*

Don't worry - just some things. You see, my previous apartment became slightly too... ah... stuffy for my tastes. Thusly, I need somewhere to stay until I find a decent place! 3nodding
I assure you, I'll only need it for, like, two weeks, tops. Honest.

Hey, Dori Mingu! Wanna help me move in? ...

*watches Dori cavort and caper*

...What in creation are you doing? sweatdrop

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lunari_Warrior
Indeed. I notified DragonMistress. She might not be a mod, but it seems she has the love of the masses here...

((only a few old vamps, and officially I'm not here, but thank you for telling me. It seems there have been a number of Glitches in commerce lately))

Magnetic Lunatic

uhhhh <.< *watches Sat and Claire's passed out as well Ty isn't around sooo not much he can do*
You could buy me a glass of white wine.
*smiles at him*
Saturnine
*watches Dori cavort and caper*

...What in creation are you doing? sweatdrop

::is bounding around, checking out the corners when she finally hears her being called. She pears over the side of the upper floor::

Huh? Help with what? And what's it look like, I'm looking for a giant spider made of metal.

Magnetic Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior
You could buy me a glass of white wine.
*smiles at him*

Guess you didn't glance at the (first page) Drinks are on the house today 3nodding
*goes over to the bar and looks over the selection grabing a bottle of white wine and a wine glass he pours it into the glass and sets it on the counter*
There you are smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces