Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Cryostix
Desna

Maybe. Who knows if I ever will. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that some day it might happen. I've got three different stories going, all different. I wish I had more people in my life that liked fantasy stories to bounce ideas off of/provide feedback. I'm kind of doing this all on my own, with the occasional commentary from my dad.

So are you working in book 2?))
((That's what I miss most about Gaia and the old gang. We could just casually talk about our ideas and present stories. I also miss that type of feedback...

Yeah, so I've plotted the second part in the series and have a pretty elaborate outline. All I need to do is actually write the parts in now, but I've been procrastrinating for a while now, I really should get back to it sweatdrop It's just that the past two years have been dominated by writing the first one, that I need to reset my brains for a second. I have a good year to finish this one, so I should be fine...))

((Yeah. I hope the old gang is doing well.

Just be careful with procrastinating. That tends to turn into a good year, and then in a month and you have a dozen chapters+ left to write. @_@ I feel like months and years are flying by now.

So you would say you are more of an architect writer than a gardner-type writer. I'm like that, too. Although, I'd say I'm still a bit of each, but always lean more to setting up the bones of the story/characters and then filling out the rest as I write.))

Lonely Phantom

((*spins*))

Lonely Phantom

((*falls over*))

Lonely Phantom

((*makes tea*))

Lonely Phantom

((*sips tea*))

Lonely Phantom

((*sips hard liquor*))
~{ Damn. Been a number of years since I last logged into Gaia, and it's good to see some of my old haunts on the front page. }~

Lonely Phantom

((*wishes she recognized the name of user above her*

*drinks harder and faster*))

Lonely Phantom

((Great. Now this thread won't stay on my subscribed list either... ): ))

Perrite's Bestie

Witty Waffles

*blinks, looking around*

Lonely Phantom

((*soul explodes*))

Lonely Phantom

((*knits and drinks*))

Tipsy Codger

((*drinks))

Lonely Phantom

((*sips tea*))

Lonely Phantom

((Merry Christmas, NS thread emotion_ghost ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff