Welcome to Gaia! ::

*skips over*

Wows, the second one! ^___^
*blushes lightly* Ahh...yes, you caught me in a breach of ettiquite, it seems. How might I earn my forgiveness?
*sips her drink, smiling and still a bit flushed*

Magnetic Lunatic

Rena-chan
*skips over*

Wows, the second one! ^___^

Well I couldn't just well leave it dead, now could I? 3nodding
This'll just bind us over till the admins restore the old one if not then. Welcome to the Second Coming of the Syndicate biggrin
*sips her drink thougtfully*

Magnetic Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior
*blushes lightly* Ahh...yes, you caught me in a breach of ettiquite, it seems. How might I earn my forgiveness?
*sips her drink, smiling and still a bit flushed*

No need. Really, just enjoy your wine and enjoy the Night. *nods and smiles cleaning off the countertop*

Lunatic

Dori-mingu
Saturnine
*watches Dori cavort and caper*

...What in creation are you doing? sweatdrop

::is bounding around, checking out the corners when she finally hears her being called. She pears over the side of the upper floor::

Huh? Help with what? And what's it look like, I'm looking for a giant spider made of metal.

*gets a shiver down the back of his neck*

Help me move in. You might be able to appreciate some of my stuff. And you don't appear to be doing anything.

Be extra careful with my rugs. And with my spider trapping equipment.
Hmm...thanks! ^_^
Saturnine

Help me move in. You might be able to appreciate some of my stuff. And you don't appear to be doing anything.

Ooooo, looks like a lot of fun stuff!

::hops over the railing and picks up a few of the items carefully::

Lead the way then!
::throws on some Godspeed You Black Emperor! (would name a specific song but is afriad most of her GYBE songs are prob mis-titled):: That should tide me over until I can figure out how to work this DJ software sweatdrop ::quickly runs through the tutorials::

Magnetic Lunatic

*nods to Rena* No Problem, Enjoy the music and feel free to use the dance floor... any drinks you need be sure to ask 3nodding

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((I leave for a couple of days, and the NS has been evicted, St. Claire's getting drunk because it just hit her that everyone is crazy, a damn burly man is turned into a pink bunny (is she losing her touch? O.o) And Ty is still nowhere to be seen......heh, typical day at the Syndicate....And Blaze is still holding it down...Good to see someone so dedicated xd oh, and three days people......three......daaaaaaayyyyyyssssss))
Okie dokie! ^_____^
crying crying crying crying crying

Lunatic

Dori-mingu
Saturnine

Ooooo, looks like a lot of fun stuff!

::hops over the railing and picks up a few of the items carefully::

Lead the way then!

*sips on a cup of tea*

*looks at dori questioningly*

OH, right, right, the stuff. Most of my most valuable valuables are already up there. The tapestries and carpets and stuffed alligator are still outside, though.

*sips tea, gazes vacantly*

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Misao
crying crying crying crying crying

((why the tears? ::wipes her tears:: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff