Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Zaxie
::throws on some Godspeed You Black Emperor! (would name a specific song but is afriad most of her GYBE songs are prob mis-titled):: That should tide me over until I can figure out how to work this DJ software sweatdrop ::quickly runs through the tutorials::

((EEEE! GYBE! *faints in joy ooc))
*sets down her glass and strolls to the exit, picking up her bow and quiver*

Magnetic Lunatic

X-Faktor
((I leave for a couple of days, and the NS has been evicted, St. Claire's getting drunk because it just hit her that everyone is crazy, a damn burly man is turned into a pink bunny (is she losing her touch? O.o) And Ty is still nowhere to be seen......heh, typical day at the Syndicate....And Blaze is still holding it down...Good to see someone so dedicated xd oh, and three days people......three......daaaaaaayyyyyyssssss))

((I own a basement apartment downstairs of course I'm not losing my free apartment!))

Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior

You leaving, Lunari warrior? So soon?
Saturnine
Dori-mingu
Saturnine
*gets a shiver down the back of his neck*

Help me move in. You might be able to appreciate some of my stuff. And you don't appear to be doing anything.

Be extra careful with my rugs. And with my spider trapping equipment.

Ooooo, looks like a lot of fun stuff!

::hops over the railing and picks up a few of the items carefully::

Lead the way then!

*sips on a cup of tea*

*looks at dori questioningly*

OH, right, right, the stuff. Most of my most valuable valuables are already up there. The tapestries and carpets and stuffed alligator are still outside, though.

*sips tea, gazes vacantly*

::sighs and sets what she grabbed down, giving the items back to whoever she took them from and goes outside to start bringing things in...::

Magnetic Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior

Leaving? Well come back anytime smile

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nu Blaze
X-Faktor
((I leave for a couple of days, and the NS has been evicted, St. Claire's getting drunk because it just hit her that everyone is crazy, a damn burly man is turned into a pink bunny (is she losing her touch? O.o) And Ty is still nowhere to be seen......heh, typical day at the Syndicate....And Blaze is still holding it down...Good to see someone so dedicated xd oh, and three days people......three......daaaaaaayyyyyyssssss))

((I own a basement apartment downstairs of course I'm not losing my free apartment!))

((well I'll tell you one thing....there is a bar that's being run without any owners; one is M.I.A. and the other is just flat out drunk, and I'm surprised she didn't up chuck on anyone yet....and, oh yeah, threeeeee....daaaaayyyyyyyssss ))
Saturnine
Lunari_Warrior

That reminds me. DragonMistress wishes to congratulate you on your moderatorship position, she would do so herself but she feels it would...not be proper.
X-Faktor
Misao
crying crying crying crying crying

((why the tears? ::wipes her tears:: ))

((It's all gone. crying ))

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((::hugs her:: it'll be okay.....hopefully gonk ))

Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior
Saturnine
Lunari_Warrior

That reminds me. DragonMistress wishes to congratulate you on your moderatorship position, she would do so herself but she feels it would...not be proper.

Wow. Someone actually following codes of formality. Something I haven't seen for a long time...

Dori Mingu
::sighs and sets what she grabbed down, giving the items back to whoever she took them from and goes outside to start bringing things in...::

Be careful with my globe! It still maps out the parts of the world where there are dragons.
X-Faktor
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((*bangs on X-Faktor's chest* TELL THEM TO FIX IT! crying crying crying ))

Magnetic Lunatic

Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((It'll be back hopefully... till then we'll have to make do))
What happened between you two, anyway? She respects you greatly, from what I hear in our conversations, and yet she refused to tender her wellwishes in person.

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((*bangs on X-Faktor's chest* TELL THEM TO FIX IT! crying crying crying ))

(( ouch sweatdrop ::hugs:: ....I could, but I doubt my voice alone would make things better.....Unless....Unless....I'm....."the ONE" ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff