Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lunatic

Saturnine
Dori Mingu
::sighs and sets what she grabbed down, giving the items back to whoever she took them from and goes outside to start bringing things in...::

Be careful with my globe! It still maps out the parts of the world where there are dragons.

What? O.o you have a globe that marks out where dragons are still nesting?
Nu Blaze
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao
crying crying crying crying crying

((why the tears? ::wipes her tears:: ))

((It's all gone. crying ))

((It'll be back hopefully... till then we'll have to make do))

((...Hopefully? You mean there's still a chance it's not all gone forever?

*sniffles, wipes tears, looks at Nu Blaze with wide, innocent, hopeful eyes*))

Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior
What happened between you two, anyway? She respects you greatly, from what I hear in our conversations, and yet she refused to tender her wellwishes in person.

I'm not precisely sure. I presuppose it had something to do with the boxers and me trying to fill the vampire guild with meringue one boring day, and then both sides came under the red haze of emotion, words were said, and alienation followed.
Saturnine
Dori Mingu
::sighs and sets what she grabbed down, giving the items back to whoever she took them from and goes outside to start bringing things in...::

Be careful with my globe! It still maps out the parts of the world where there are dragons.

::walks back and forth tacking things to the apartment, balancing a globe on her nose as she takes the last of the rugs upstairs::

Got ya.

Magnetic Lunatic

X-Faktor
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((::hugs her:: it'll be okay.....hopefully gonk ))

((*bangs on X-Faktor's chest* TELL THEM TO FIX IT! crying crying crying ))

(( ouch sweatdrop ::hugs:: ....I could, but I doubt my voice alone would make things better.....Unless....Unless....I'm....."the ONE" ))

((No no your not "him" Oh and get on IM so I can explain the third movie to you. And Desna has already talked with Lanzer so we'll have to wait and see))
((This hat makes me wish I hadn't sold off my portable headphones. *curses herself for being so stupid* gonk ))

Magnetic Lunatic

Misao
Nu Blaze
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((It'll be back hopefully... till then we'll have to make do))

((...Hopefully? You mean there's still a chance it's not all gone forever?

*sniffles, wipes tears, looks at Nu Blaze with wide, innocent, hopeful eyes*))

((A slim one... We'll have to wait. Desna sent a message to Lanzer already))

Lunatic

Dori-mingu
Saturnine
Dori Mingu

::walks back and forth tacking things to the apartment, balancing a globe on her nose as she takes the last of the rugs upstairs::

Got ya.

*resists the urge to toss Dori Mingu a fish*

*shakes the idea out of his head*

Righto. Now is the time to start unpacking things...
>_>

<_<

Later is the time to start unpacking things!
((*sniffle*))

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nu Blaze
X-Faktor
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao
X-Faktor
Misao

((::hugs her:: it'll be okay.....hopefully gonk ))

((*bangs on X-Faktor's chest* TELL THEM TO FIX IT! crying crying crying ))

(( ouch sweatdrop ::hugs:: ....I could, but I doubt my voice alone would make things better.....Unless....Unless....I'm....."the ONE" ))

((No no your not "him" Oh and get on IM so I can explain the third movie to you. And Desna has already talked with Lanzer so we'll have to wait and see))

((Hell we'll find out if I'm "HIM" when I get Matrix: Online in 2004 xd And not tonight, I'm about to call it a night...I really shouldn't be on this late.....Still gotta get up early tomor-err....later on today sweatdrop ::hugs everyone:: night all!! threeeeeee.....daaaaaayyyyyssss ))
*snort* Emotion is a terrible thing...well, my bed calls me.
((*hugs X* crying ))

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Misao
((This hat makes me wish I hadn't sold off my portable headphones. *curses herself for being so stupid* gonk ))

((what? the hat looks cute on you wink ::hugs:: night! blaugh ::scampers off:: ))
*steps in, glancing around quietly.*

Lunatic

Lunari_Warrior
*snort* Emotion is a terrible thing...well, my bed calls me.

Pah. I enjoy it well enough. It prevents the worst sorts of demagoguery. Anyway, good night. I'll be sure to stop in to talk to DragonMistress now. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff