Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Phantom

Akako Akari

"That is a good question." He said, as he leaned forward, intentionally pressing the distance between them to make her feel uncomfortable. A sinister looking grin slithered unto his face, the cold expression seemed more pathological than true emotion. Whoever he was, he was damaged goods, or perhaps it was all an elaborate facade meant to dishevel her.

" I seek information on Sigil, I want to know the secrets to its defenses, how to breach them. I want to watch the city burn." He spoke in a flat, simple tone, as though what he asked were to be common knowledge. He knew it was not.

Before she'd be able to answer, their session would come to an abrupt end. The room was exactly how it had been prior with one minor difference, the old man was gone, even his scent. Nothing remained but questions for sure, it was up to Akako to solve them or let them go and miss the chance to hear of future events.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akako Akari

Jen-Til

Red the Ambivalent

OoC: Ambivalent:

My threads got roughly two months over the old Rave, and most other active threads now days. It's been in my sig for as long as I can remember each time I attempt to revive it.
xd

Had I known you didn't know I would of told you much sooner. I blame Croix's popularity, since I never really posted her on his account.
ninja

IC:

"It'll be our dirty secret. Akako's out lived many of my incarnations, though it seems ironic that it was never my death that injured her so much as my life. She still reminisce's in the thought of our white picket fence, simple suburban house, and traditional family. Bet she'd never told you she subdued a monster to such an 'American' dream before when her brother was still around."

Raising a single brow at the muse of recollected thoughts from his previous incarnated life experiences Leonardo would flicker a quick smile in Aiyoku's direction as if to bait her with a bit of information he could just as easily assume the serpent already had. Ever perceptive to his surroundings however Leo would note Vincent's retreat from Jez who seemed more keen on imaginative appreciation of his two obsidian spade tipped tails along with her now empty glass. Without bothering to inquire if she desired more one of those two gloss less tails would meander over to coil about the bottle of red wine he'd left on the counter top, extending in length far beyond his six foot height with deft precision to begin pouring her a second glass that concluded this time just below the brim rather than the traditional half most establishments would serve their wine. Transitioning his luminescent scarlet line of sight towards the attractive monster he'd nod his head in compliment before speaking, the tail lingering a moment only to leave the bottle on the counter in front of her.

"Men can be as fickle as women. I'm sure he would of stuck around if you had started nibbling your pinkie, and batting those lush eyes at him from the beginning."

Desirable Fatcat

User Image

User Image

»
Jezebel purred in delight as one of those lovely tails so kindly refreshed her beverage. Jez let her claw-like nail drop from between her full lips, her pink tongue darting out to run along the tips of her two, small fangs. Offering a rather appreciative smirk in his direction, she wrapped those same slender fingers around the glass and brought it closer to her persons, her eyes darkening as she glanced him over more thoroughly, now. "Perhaps my taste isn't currently leaning toward the human variety." She quirked her left brow, drawing the wine to her lips for another taste of the fine vintage. Licking her lips before setting the glass back on the bar counter, Jez did find herself glancing at Vintrict, her curiosity always getting the better of her as she did still wonder what had prompted the change so suddenly.

Jez was also curious to know how much more about this place Vintrict seemed to know. He had definitely ventured here before. His words were sweet but hardly a full truth. Twirling a small unruly lock of hair around her finger before tucking it behind a pointed ear, Jez took another sip of her wine, looking back to Leo. "Is this...your establishment? I heard you in the kitchen and you certainly seemed authoritative." Yet another thing Jez was severely attracted to was a man with power. It was a treat to find individuals as bold and with as commanding a presence as herself.
«

Original Player

Leonardo -S- Virunas

(Well s**t, the promotion gave it away in the commerce. No biggie, though. Nine years, kudos on the commitment.)

Ic-

Morgan stumbled through the doorway of the building, her heart racing in her ears from the extended and unwelcome walk from her broken down car. It felt as if it was going to explode out of her chest. Her arms and legs were tired, and her face was heated and ears burning. Probably the sorriest sight someone would ever see walking into such a place. Tunnel vision consumed her sight as she saw the nearest couch by a fireplace. Completely oblivious to any of the people in the room she made a bee line and plopped down on the soft cushion. Her frail body slunk down and her head rested on the back, eyes closing and panting as the adrenaline was now leaving her veins.

The thing is the walk was just that, a walk. Coming from a city where cars and buses were the main transport, walking three miles in heels down a dirt road took a lot out of a city slicker!

"Stupid car...Stupid dirt...Stupid trees."

Her soft voice mumbled to herself, feeling her head start to cool finally. What luck, what stupid luck.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ooc: I'll be posting tomorrow. XD I have to be up on 5 hrs. Nuuuuuuu!
Her head pounded, a condition the dragoness rarely suffered from, but after losing control of her insanity, she was reluctant to move from the chambers her and Leo shared. The chambers that currently lay in ruin due to her destructive loss of control and the x rated activities of her and her mate shortly afterwards.

Slowly Rune made her way down the steps, white tresses damp from a recent shower, cascading wildly over her shoulders, golden ends curling at her hips. Her lithe curvaceous figure was left bare, only her white locks provided some sort of, giving more then a glimpse of the feminine assets she was blessed with.

After clearing the last step the dragoness glanced up, tired golden eyes swept around the room, taking note of each presence that graced the Malevolence. There were a few new faces, some familiar, for a moment her dimmed golden gaze settled on the snake, then shifted to her beloved. As usual he was playing host, emitting that seductive aura that drew females to him like moths to the light, only to be burned by his intensity in the end.

Even she had come close to that, sometimes she still felt as if her time was coming. Being one of three, she wondered if the past would return to overshadow the present.

Shaking her head she pushed aside such thoughts, blaming it on her headache and the new symphony that rang in within her mind. The whole ordeal had unlocked a new note of her chaotic melody, bringing with it knowledge and awareness. The dragoness had grown in strength, and it resounded within her melodious aura which thrummed vibrantly around her, flooding the room with its intensity.

Shuffling towards the bar, Rune would silently make her way around the bar, seeking a drink for her parched throat.

Phantom

A shadow stirred upon the wall, shifting around the light in a quick nearly instantaneous movement, which made it appear as though it were a mere flicker in the light. Perhaps the very observant would take notice that within the Malevolence, some shadows were missing and others by all the laws of man, did not belong. It was a perplexing phenomenon, though not the first time such minor events plagued the building. A set of watchful eyes lingered without body, curious to see what was to be found.

(Short and spooky.)

Original Player

User Image
My name is Morgan

The tired girl who's car had broke down along the road leading to the Malevolence wasn't in a mind to really notice anything out of the ordinary. She wan't trained to see things that shouldn't be out of place, she wasn't trained whatsoever in anything except texting and gossip. Being in this weird building would probably spook her period if she was actually paying attention to where she was. With a heavy sigh, the ice blue orbs of her eyes flickered open, squinting as her pupils adjusted to the lighting. Raising a hand to her head, she grimaced and pushed herself to sitting up, rather then slumped. Dropping her slender hand into her lap, Morgan finally took a moment to look around.

Fireplace, bar, couches, tables. She was in a lodge? What? Biting the inside of her cheek, the girl stood up and decided to check out the bar situation. Maybe there was a bartender who had some mechanical sense about him. It was so quiet, the only sounds were her dirty bare feet pattering against the floor as she walked back to the middle of the room and then down the small straight away that led to the bar. Taking a glance around, Morgan slid into a bar stool and leaned her elbows against the counter, putting her weight on them.

"What does a girl have to do to get some service in this hicktown..."

She mumbled to herself, her eyes eyeing the liquor behind the counter.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Desirable Fatcat

User Image

User Image

»
New faces, new faces...how lovely. More entertainment, I should hope.

Jez finished the contents of her glass, her watchful eye noticing a rather beautiful creature approach the bar with familiarity. Most likely another owner of sorts, she assumed, trailing the movements of the blond with her fixated gaze. Jezebel's eyes darkened a shade as she appreciated the woman's figure just as much as the very unmistakably male one also behind the counter. Such a feast for my eyes. Jezebel wasn't used to having so many options of interest. She cared not about the relationships between any of these patrons or staff, merely that she had an insatiable hunger she hoped to very soon quell.

A flicker of light caught Jez's attention from her peripheral vision. She could sense another shadow walker of sorts. Full origins unknown to her, she didn't particularly care to look for answers, at present. She also didn't currently care much for the new face that approached the bar rather rudely. Jezebel was much more focused on the pair behind the bar, them sparking the strongest reaction from her succubus half...
«

Dangerous Lunatic

(( to post or not...))

Beloved Knight

Azenforth

Obliter picked himself up from the stool...

"I'm a foul mage. Check out my magic trick." And with that he clapped his hands. From out of his armored trousers loomed six serpents malformed of human feces and blood, writhing and twitching wildly. Flies erupted from out of his facial orifices, and the serpents dove at the old man. They attempted to wriggle up into his mouth and into his ears and crashed down towards him like a s**t-ticane of s**t. Truly, a shitty situation. The flies tried encompassing him and also attempted to drive inside of him any way they could...

Obliter turned away from the terrifying scene, looking cleaner than ever, not a stain on his blackened armor...

"Who wants to drink?"

Phantom

Killer of Suns
Azenforth

Obliter picked himself up from the stool...

"I'm a foul mage. Check out my magic trick." And with that he clapped his hands. From out of his armored trousers loomed six serpents malformed of human feces and blood, writhing and twitching wildly. Flies erupted from out of his facial orifices, and the serpents dove at the old man. They wriggled up into his mouth and into his ears and crashed down onto him like a s**t-ticane of s**t. Truly, a shitty situation. The flies encompassed him and also attempted to drive inside of him any way they could...

Obliter turned away from the terrifying scene, looking cleaner than ever, not a stain on his blackened armor...

"Who wants to drink?"

((The old man has been gone, as stated in the post previous of my last, since yesterday.))

You successfully cast your wicked spell and splatter the empty booth with all sorts of foulness. Sometimes men behave strangely within the Malevolence, this must be one of those times where inferior minds struggle to maintain sanity in the halls of their superiors. It was clear, the man in armor was losing hits wits. What else could explain such an erroneous action?

Beloved Knight

Azenforth

It was true. Obliter was wasted. Had the man been an apparition? Was there a meaning to any of this foul play, literally? The stench was underwhelming to the foul-mancer, and the flies buzzled back towards their master, himself belching them down in between bouts of whiskey. He slipped on his own s**t-snakes and fell into the booth...

He was now covered in s**t, and man, was this not looking good.

Phantom

Killer of Suns
Azenforth

It was true. Obliter was wasted. Had the man been an apparition? Was there a meaning to any of this foul play, literally? The stench was underwhelming to the foul-mancer, and the flies buzzled back towards their master, himself belching them down in between bouts of whiskey. He slipped on his own s**t-snakes and fell into the booth...

He was now covered in s**t, and man, was this not looking good.

At least he wasn't spawning nurggles or spewing pustule ridden vermin from his orifices.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff