Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageDown the dirt path just off the tavern, a curious sight was possible to behold if one gazed through the dark of the night. An orb of golden light bobbed through the air, its movement too consistent to be a firefly. It would bounce up and down, occasionally swishing to the side and back. It was only as the orb of light drew closer that it was apparent what it was.

It was a girl.

At only five feet, four inches tall, she was relatively short, and very petite as well. Gray eyes and white hair, tied into two incredibly long whip-like pigtails that almost reached the ground. She was very pale and thin, barely a curve on her body to speak of, though it was hard to tell considering how conservatively she was dressed.

A long, navy dress with white frills for trim, reaching down to her ankles. It had no belt or midsection for her waist, making it even harder to tell what kind of figure she had. It was long-sleeved, with the same frilly white trim on her sleeves as on her skirt and a frilled what collar showed as well. Partway down the skirt it was decorated with an embroidery of white roses. Over it she wore a red shawl, tassels hanging from every side of it. Around her hair was a navy hairband with white frills that matched her dress, while plain brown boots adorning her feet. She was carrying a lantern, oddly enough, which seemed to be what made the ball of golden light. It seemed to be an antique oil lantern, with a fairly long-reaching flame-based light.

The girl stepped up to the building and gently opened the door, making her way inside. She looked around at the interior of the tavern, her eyes wide with awe like being inside was a completely foreign concept for her. She stepped forward, stopping to look at anyone who walked by or who she passed that was sitting down, pausing to study them briefly before continuing. At the end of her march, she stopped at the bar, sitting down on a stool and setting her lantern atop the counter. She rested her elbows on the surface she sat before, arms folded as she waited. Waited for what? Service, probably.

But what was curious was... There was no civilization in the woods surrounding the Malevolence of Innocence for many miles. Yet she had clearly walked there. But she didn't seem tired at all...

Mood: Awed
Thinking: So this is what the inside of a building looks like... I wonder if they all look like this.
Wearing: Pictured
Cyberweasel89

Zetsumei watched the woman walk into the building as she kept at her place leaned against the wall. She was fairly out of place coming in here. Zetsumei herself looked like she was ready to fight someone with the metal gauntlets on her arms and a red scarf hanging down the left side of her body, half covering her light armored sleeveless top and pants that were tailored for overall comfort for moving around in the elements. Red eyes watched as she moved over to the bar area and sat there. She mused about going over and greeting the woman, but this wall was just so comfortable to stand against. She'll let someone else confront the girl instead, letting a yawn come from her mouth in the meantime.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Zetsumei Huang
User ImageThe girl felt like she had been waiting a while... The bar was fairly full, but did anyone actually work here? Luckily, she was extremely patient. With her natural predilections toward daydreaming, she was never really bored.

However... she got the strangest feeling someone was staring at her. She was a fairly oblivious girl to things like that, but when someone had been studying you for this long, you started to feel it. Call it proprioception, maybe. Or was it intuition?

The girl turned to see someone staring at her... It was a woman, but with her pants, toned arms, short hair, and scarf covering up her chest, coupled with the girl's unfamiliarity with other people, she thought her observer was a man.

"Hey! Hey, you! Yeah, you! The guy over there!" she called over to her, waving.

"Nice to meet you! What can I do for you, sir?"

She wasn't smiling... but her voice made it clear she was very friendly.

Mood: Friendly
Thinking: My first time talking to someone other than my Pa... That's kind of exciting.
xxx> > Hell Raizer >> DorianUser Image
>>>Cause I Should be the One who Tortures You...

The demon would take into consideration the preparation time that would be necessary to augment the curse granted the collective would have what he needed in surplus as to not have to haggle and such. He wasn't the worse haggler, he just got into compromising situations that ended up with consequences that bored him. Like babysitting. Or being accused of being someone's pimp...how he had got into that situation still baffled him to this day. So it would be to no surprise that Rini's inquisition upon whether he'd like to stay, let alone sit beside her, roused a devious smile upon his lips without his notice. She liked to tilt his head, that was obvious and he enjoyed being trusted so easily. Even his little witch didn't trust him that well, and her sister trusted him less.

"I fear taking you up upon that offer would be far more temptation than any man can stand my dear." He would speak softly as he turned to face her once more.

Regardless of the intent of his words, he drew closer. The demon needed to slight of hand to manifest a single blue rose, a favorite of himself as well as his boss he had come to find, and held it aloft to the fair lady. Genetic manipulation nor dye was used to create this blue rose, it was as real as can be but how it came to be was a secret he'd keep. Yet any smart cookie could put one and one together, he was a demon and he dealt in changing the very fabric of the known world~ so why the ******** not make blue roses for just a smidgen of smut to his soul. What use was a soul to a demon except a veiled manifestation of intent when a wolf frolicked among the sheep.

"For the lady."

He would wait for her to reach for the rose, and when he did, the slightest 'twitch' of his fingers would cause a thorn to p***k her finger. Dorian didn't wish to outright ask for either a drop or two of her blood or permission to siphon a bit of her aura away, in order to properly align the future armband so he did what he did best. He creative scenario in which he obtained what he wanted and she'd be none the wiser (in theory).

Now one would raise the question of how he'd obtain the drop of blood and to this, one would have to remember~ demon. He had his ways.

Riniles Todd
Cyberweasel89

Her eyes opened wider in shock as the woman called out to her so deliberately. That's what happened when someone accidentally caught your gaze. If they were the social type, they would try to get your attention. Only, this woman's way of getting it was out there. The shout caused her to become irritated. She already didn't want to be very noticed in the place to begin with. But this woman was simply putting a red beacon on her now. If she didn't stop it soon, then her elusiveness was going to get blown. She looked left, then right, because she thought the girl just called her "sir." She was first making sure that she wasn't speaking to someone else, likely of the male variety. She wasn't.

Zetsumei stepped forward, moving toward the loud mouth before she up close enough to where speaking loudly was no longer necessary. Up close, she would notice the more feminine shaped eyes of the girl, along with the facial features. Her hair was a bit unkempt, naturally styled into a forward-spiky style which somehow managed to look decent.

"You're loud."

She finally spoke as she lowered the scarf that was over her mouth. Her voice was just as feminine, but with a scratchiness to it, like she had just woken up, when in reality, this was her real tone. She normally sounded like she was uninterested in most things. Ironically, it matched the teen's personality well. No returned greeting. Just a blunt and direct statement.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zerdiox

"The agreement was for you to find your own opponent."

Attempting to not be rude in spite of the man's obvious lack of attention, Leo would gesture at everyone in the room and assumingly beyond. He hadn't hired the man for a day to fetch his own soda so Leo didn't have to get up only to go through the effort of picking the challenger. If the man persisted, Leo would most likely either volunteer himself or simply point someone in the room out at random. In truth, there weren't many present that could restrict themselves enough to not deal lethal blows. This thought would cause Leo to sigh a moment before indulging in another sip of his drink while caressing mischievous scarlet orbs about for where Onyx had disappeared off too very coincidentally as Mitsuki as went to his room. Leo would have to remind her later that if she wanted the inside scoop around his place again she'd have to work hard to promote herself beyond being just a bar tender.
[Never]more

Tick

tick

t-i-c-k...

Time seemed to slo w in her own opinion as his hand held her wrist firmly. While no reaction flickered across her face, Sharlen was annoyed. Even more so when he excused his language but not for touching her. How backwards was he? As he removed the cloth from her other hand, she raised her brow at him in question as to why he was still holding her wrist captive but sure enough, he removed his hand from her wrist soon after.

"I hardly doubt that's any of your concern," she replied frostily. The honest truth as to why the fractured and ruined obsidian orb remained in her left eye socket was simple. What was she supposed to do? Remove it and proceed with her evening with an empty socket for people to gape at? Since it seemed to bother him so much, she reached up and removed the fractured orb with ease, tilting her head forward so that her bangs instantly fell into place to hide the socket. A more or less effective course of action but it left her a bit peeved since the tight ringlets she had acquired would bob about on the left side of her face as she draped her hair over her left shoulder. Tossing the ruined orb beside her on the couch, her gaze held Never's once more as he continued to speak.

At mention of Astaroth, she'd scowl.

"He wants a new arrangement? We had an arrangement in the first place?" Cursing in french softly she bristled at the sheer audacity, no good b*****d. Yet she couldn't be mad at Never directly, he was right about his company being more welcome than Mal's, but she'd never admit to that openly. "Kindly tell him ******** no."

********, she needed a drink. Glancing up, she saw that Leonardo maintained his seat at the bar. Granted, she didn't want to speak with him at the moment due to a suspicion that he was responsible for Sikander's little show and tell. So she glanced back at Never and waved him off with a request, "refill my glass and we'll better handle this debacle," and with that, she waved her hand towards her empty scotch glass.

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: -- Mood: slightly confused

The nameless warrior looked a bit confused, had he said something to anger him? Either way, he figured it was best to make things clearer and just bring them back to understanding each other.

"Ah, I fear you misunderstood. I simply wanted to work for you as somebody who your guests can fight, or enjoy seeing fight, against animals or whatever you wish. If this is not to your liking, very well, I shall be more then happy to perform my promised work and afterwards enjoy the spar against you."

He nodded and smiled, hoping to no further upset this bar's owner, he wanted to come here again and fight other people. He then pushed himself away from the bar.

"So, will I join you behind the bar and hand out soda's?"

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zerdiox

Shaizard

"You're hired as a host, too which I'll make sure to include the portion about it being only battle related."

Whatever previous annoyance the seductive monstrosity had would melt with an almost suggestive devilish smirk at the thought of the odd propositions his male hosts would get if he didn't specify the nature of what they would host. He was apprehensive about hiring bouncers just yet, as the MoI was a delicate balance that didn't need a hot head looking for fights over nothing. If this youth, or perhaps the Mitsuki proved to strengthen up a bit and rise to challenge they seemed the prime choice's aside from Sikander whom Leo had other intentions for.

"Before you join me, and enjoy the view from back here I'd like you to take these key's to that young women over there. Along with this."

Introducing a glass of aged 100 proof scotch to the nameless patron with one of his multiple spade tipped tails, gesturing with a tilt of his head off towards Sharlen as another drags lifted to be taken from what was left of his filter less poison.

"I'm known by many name's, Leo most commonly."

As enigmatic of an introduction as ever, Leo would appear to offer the info to see whether the young man took the offered drink and keys to room 1 which was incidentally Leo's room that he almost never used, and continue on or if he'd offer his own name or title in return. Not that Leo would appear to expect either, appearing more curious as to the mans choice rather than any measure of impatience of right or wrong answer.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini - Hostess -

Glancing up at her desk, to the books then at Dorian. Most women would not trust such a man. Even more so, some women would not even let him in the room, unless they were much more intoxicated. If this was a different time, even she might not have trusted him. This woman though had long learned you can not judge a book by it's cover. As he turned himself back in her direction, a blush made its way back to her face.

"Only if a man would let his temptation over take him, one that can be presumed as sin of the flesh..."

A light smirk made it's way upon red lips after the words escaped. Her eyes followed him slowly. He was coming closer in a tom cat manner. A blue rose now in his hand, a gasp escapes from her. It was not something one saw everyday, at least her did not. He offered it to her.

"For me? Really?"

She reached out for the rose, taking it into her grasp, she winced. The woman had indeed pricked herself like he would have hoped. "Ouch..." she would exclaim. "I am a klutz, sorry" she admitted sheepishly.

Shaizard
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

User Image

The Nameless Warrior -- Location: Bar -- Mood: Relieved

The man with the red shirt and golden brown hair was relieved, the confusion was cleared. He looked forward to whatever battle he was going to be tossed in, hoping that he would come out victorious each time or at least improve himself.

"I take it I'll have some insurance that I won't die?"

He hesitated for a moment before accepting the bottle with key but when Leo offered his name he took it with a slight, respectful nod. He had only accepted the job to hand out soda's, not hand out scotch and keys, but he accepted out of respect.

"I would give you my own name, but I am afraid I have none to offer, call me whatever you like."

While most would deem it strange to walk around without a name, the nameless warrior had done so for his entire life. He was also rather happy to introduce himself to people and find out what kind of name they would give him. Sometimes they had been silly names and other times name's which held great meaning, no matter the name they gave him, he cherished it.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Zetsumei Huang
User ImageThe girl tilted her head to the side a bit.

"Really? I'm loud? Huh. I guess I didn't notice. I was only trying to call you from across the room, so I guess I was being loud so you'd hear me, sir. Actually, come to think of it... Are you a girl? Or a guy? I guess I'm pretty bad about that. I've only ever talked with my Pa, and he doesn't look like me at all, so I guess I'm not used to that kinda stuff. Whatever that 'stuff' may be. Ya know... Talking to other people, telling people apart. Granted, I can always tell my Pa apart from the animals I see, and I can tell he's a guy, and I'm a girl, but maybe I'm just not used to making that connection with other people, ya know? Anyway, what were we talking about? Oh, wait... Do you work here? Because we kind of ran out of food at my hole in the ground, and I didn't want to use our emergency preserves, so if you do work here, does this place sell anything made with mushrooms? That's what me and my Pa live on, ya see. Mushrooms. I can make all sorts of things out of mushrooms, ya know? It's a miracle ingredient. I actually make a pretty good mushroom soup, mushroom stew, mushroom tea, mushroom jam, mushroom stir-fry, and all kinds of stuff with mushrooms, ya know? But lately mushrooms have been getting a bit harder to find in this forest. I've seen this building around a bit, but I've never been inside. When I realized we didn't have any fresh mushrooms to make dinner with, Pa told me this place might have food, and he even gave me these little shiny disks. Said they were money I could use to pay for some food here, and Pa also said I could use some interaction with people other than him. Pa usually talks me ear off all day, so it's nice to have someone else to talk to right now. Say, I don't think I ever got your name. Who are you, anyway?"

Holy. F'ing. Crap. She wasn't just loud. She was a chatterbox, too. Did she just say her 'pa' could talk her ear off? Because it sure seemed she was the one who did all the talking. ADD, maybe?

Mood: Friendly
Thinking: I still can't tell if this is a boy or a girl... hmmm...
Shaizard
"I hardly doubt that's any of you concern."

Hardly any of his concern? It took every ounce of self respect in his body to stop Never from groaning and asking her if she was insane. He figured dropping the insanity card would get him kicked in the balls or worse. Instead he'd count to three, keep his mouth shut and try to look as helpful as possible not that that was getting him anywhere fast. When Sharlen went to remove the orb, he glanced to the side to save himself that spectacle. Christ, it was like he was watching her strip, his sense of respect kicked in in the weirdest scenarios. He had no trouble being a flamboyant a*****e but now, he was like a blushing bride on her wedding day. When he heard the thump of the orb bouncing upon the couch seat, he glanced back to see if she was 'decent' and she was. Her hair hiding the empty socket and putting him at ease but only for a split second.

Shaz
"Kindly tell him ******** no."

This time he wouldn't keep himself in check as he snorted, yeah right. "I don't think that is an option." Even if it was an option, he wouldn't say it. Before he could stop himself, he sighed. This wasn't going to be easy and Shar wasn't making it easy in the least. Especially since she was already issuing out a quick demand to refill her scotch glass before she'd continue anything. Figuring it was better to roll with the punches, he grabbed the glass and left the folded piece of paper in its place. If she cared to look at it while he'd go about on his little errand, it was just a little 'cute' message from the Marquis that read: Care to go dancing? Creepy in his opinion but he hadn't been asked his opinion.

"Fine, fine, but then we talk."

Muttering beneath his breath as he strode to the bar, he'd let his dark slate colored eyes drift between the two men. Instead of waiting for whatever chit chat to abate, he interjected at the first slightest pause.

"Scotch." Glass hit the counter with a prominent ring as to not be overlooked as he next dropped a few hundreds on the table. "Make it two."

Leonardo S. Tens
izf4fhif:9="Leonardo S. Tensatsu]

Zerdiox

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

The noise from the bar would seep through the cracks of the door reminding her of just where she was. Onyx didn't know she was a tender here. As such she lounged like a guest and not like an employee. After all, she knew she wouldn't be able to stay forever. Soon she'd have to depart but this time, oni would be back. Hot steamy water rose up into the air from the bathtub, a pool of Onyx lay within. She melted as one with the water with a very happy lethargic medium of an expression about her beautiful face. The ends of her long, thigh length hair floated about the surface of the water like tendrils of ink. The bubbles hid her most private of parts because you just never know what kind of surprises might turn up. The MoI might be a safe haven but that didn't mean that it's residence weren't tricksy!

The heat relaxed her. It wasn't the same as a hot tub but it did the trick just fine. While her body relaxed, her mind was a chaotic whirl wind of thoughts. From Mitsuki and the pending search for Tous, to having to find a new place to live for her and her crew and now to being hunted. Someone had their eye's on the lovely jewel known as Onyx, little diamond in the rough. Onyx was most bothered. She was still very irked as to how Tous knew her. She could nearly pop a blood vessel trying to think of how, where, if, she knew him from. She had been in Rome and yet, he found her. She had no answers. Was Tous human? Where did he live? How could she find such information out? Perhaps the MoI would have a lot more to offer the warrior than mere booze? Certainly the company was notch, something that would always bring the little wonder back.

Bringing her hands up to rub her face, her head rolled to the side towards the bathroom door. It had been opened a crack to which she could see into the main room. It was hard to stay focus here. Other than to see a few gorgeous old faces, and having met some new ones, she had come here (like so many) to seek an audience with the infamous Leonardo. She was looking for two things. One was more important than the other but for right now it could wait. Reluctantly Onyx got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her. She grabbed another for her hair. Padding out to the main room she would dry and redress. She'd spend considerable time in the bathroom drying out and straightening that damn hair of hers before exiting out and into the main bar area. Her yellow topaz eye's would take a survey to see just who all was around.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
[Never]more

Zerdiox

Akako Akari

With yet another new patron wandering up, and interjecting, Leo would simply hand Never the key's to room 1, and the scotch he'd planned on handing the nameless guy to bring to Sha. It was all the same he supposed, simultaneously having one of his demonic tails whip up yet another half glass of scotch to be placed on the bar next to the bills that had been set down.

"Here's a room key for the beauty over there before she decides to focus her frustration on me."

An almost knowing smirk would cross the deities sensual expression, as if in spite of their mass difference's both men were as equally suspect to Sharlen's temperament. Such an illusion lingering a moment as Leo didn't expect the man to share any of his own odd sense of amusement. His attention shifting then back to the nameless youth whom he'd brandish a more solemn tone within his usual hypnotic manner of speech.

"You've only such an insurance so long as you remain on my property"

Mentioning his property, he'd notice Akako not letting the monsters mischief go unchecked. Rolling both luminescent scarlet orbs, he'd reach one hand down to tap the demoness on the nose playfully.

"Yes, you cook a damn fine meal. Now, don't make me force you to take a vacation for working so hard in the first few weeks. Vincent will maintain the place, and the bar's equipped with an emphatic entity that will serve in your stead. The patrons simply enjoy a real body, and you should focus on being the first MoI 'Boss'. I haven't defined the test, though you won't be the only one competing I'd imagine."

If this wasn't enough of a hint dropped, Leo would have to reassess his approach when it came to one of his oldest companions. Of course his languid demeanor would assume anyone he wasn't paying much attention, or putting forth the necessary effort to keep his own business running. Much the contrary, as Leo had big plans for his cherished property, plans he'd like to eventually share with whoever can move themselves up his ranks. The test would most likely be something simple and challenging, or ambiguous for him to judge on their reaction who he would rather seat in any manner of authority.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff