Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Friendly Shapeshifter

Grave diggers had found a suspicious corpse, several days ago, wrapped around it's neck a red anti-magic amulet and buried deep in it's chest an purple tumor like mass of crystal. Festering energies were released after the robbers left, the necklace no longer keeping the dead from being what it was.

It took a few days for magic to gestate. Bones, creaked and seemed to dig themselves from the ground. In front of the crystal, the Tansatsu Crystal to be exact. A being of white bones, with long unrulily white hair, and a spine fashioned of a flowing misty metallic substances rose up from the ground. Roaring, digging, crazed in more ways then one may have seemed to others as the bones dug further down. Pulling from the depths a leather great coat, leathers pants, and a scythe. The scythe had seen many battles, had seen many tragedies, it had seen the rise and fall of it's once proud master. Water had pooled in the pit he dug and he saw his eyes, no longer the red and purple they had been. No longer did he smell of cherry blossoms, simply he smelt of mort flesh. His eyes were blue, aqua maybe to some.

Looking up, as he dressed, he cursed the sky. How long had he been dead? How long ago was his body dumped here or how long ago did this place become his place of rest? He had a family, a kid that never saw him, sighing in anger he balled his skeletal hands into the dirt letting exhaled steam exit his mouth. A bug, centipede crawled from his jaw and scurried across the ground. He watched it, where it was going, then he saw a light. It was the life of other lifeforms he could only surmise. Looking back to the centipede he watched it crawl off into the tall grass.

Slowly the bones raised upwards, assembling into a human form. It stumbled as dirt and clutter fell off it's form, but sheer determination drew it forward. He fought every ill thought he had, like giving up or resting. He dragged himself into the building after quite the self-fought battle, lifting his hood over his head and hiding his bones by zipping up his jacket. "I know not where I am, and in this state I doubt you'd enjoy seeing me, so in this form I dress to hide."

The utterance was cold, gravel like, like mulled over stones being crunched in a mouth of something that ate stones for breakfast. Equipped with a scythe, with a large eye and even a tongue, the male might seem something familiar. Boots thumped softly upon the floor, the deathless being having cleaned off all the dirt much earlier except that which had caked or clung to his outfit. He tried to show some politeness when entering a building he knew nothing about. White, bleached fingers rose to touch his face and the lack of feeling only led him to despair.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Quiet.

Was there not a soul awake to greet her upon entrance? Obviously, they meant to say ‘help yourself’ did they not? The establishment might have been full of life at one time, judging by the remnants of smells and energies left behind to trail away until none were left. The dust that filled the air caused her nose to twitch. The lack of bodies moving about might have been a good sign. Less threats to be wary of while she gathered herself. The woman made her way over to the front desk and traced a finger along the dust covered surface whilst she circled around to the back. She grabbed a key from a row of cubbies, a small tab attached to it with the room number. Promptly, she headed to refresh herself. How human of you..

All that had been left behind in the room chosen was a simple black dress. It suited her, though. She slid the tight fabric over her now clean, luscious form and, leaving the key in the door, strolled back through the inn towards the main entrance. Before turning the last corner, she stopped. The smell of death filled her nostrils, and all other senses became alert. The energy in air was not something she’d been familiar with. All she knew now, was she was no longer alone if she had been before. What’s this…

Following the stranger’s footsteps came a voice. "I know not where I am, and in this state I doubt you'd enjoy seeing me, so in this form I dress to hide." It was as though it noticed her before she it. Unless it was speaking to itself; it wasn’t clear. What was clear, is that from its statement it seemed not a threat. However, in this neck of the woods, one couldn’t be too sure of themselves. She moved into the room, flashing a smile, her brilliant hues of silver capturing the stranger in their gaze. She looked for traces of what lie beneath the shadows of that hood it wore. She parted her lips and a musical tone graced the air. “You’re unlucky, dear. I couldn’t tell you where it is we are.” Her voice was enchanting, a stark contrast to her eerie demeanor.

She drew closer, head tilting to the side. She tried for a better look at her company. “Oh, please do reveal yourself to me.” Just moments after her voice trailed off, she had come within arms reach this other being. It might have come as a shock. Her footsteps had been so silent. Had there even been footsteps? One might wonder. That smile lingered upon her lips. That strange, somehow welcoming smile. And those eyes that tugged at the soul like a vacuum.

User Image

- where: Entrance of MoI
-with: a hooded stranger
-thinking: That smell…It’s divine.

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

Vibrant red strands of hair fed his aqua eyes as the feminine form attempted to entice the skeleton man with her beauty. He knew not her, nor her choice to want to see him. “Very well, then I ask you a name, first, so incase you faint I know some form of way to awaken you. I mean, if at all possible you faint.” Aqua eyes pierced the darkness of the cape like hood, large pools with black sclera long since lost.

He prepared to remove his hood, deciding some tact in the inevitable. Unsure, the male looked away, not wishing to stare to much at the lovely female form. Her red hair like wildfire, but since he looked away he did not catch her eyes. The vacuum of her gaze was lost as he exposed another skeletal hand, grasping at his hood. Bleached pale white, like moonlight were the bones.

“I remember my name. I remember who I was. But no longer do I wish to be the creature I was. No longer do I want that life, as an monster of depression. Of a pathetic man beast, who was to be put down. My new name. I will be Galvin, for my heart is that which I have galvanized. People may have forgotten my reign of terror, they may be living in peace.....” He shook his head, looking back to the female.

Oddly the way he acted seemed fractured. Between a killer and a man who wanted nothing but peace. He was those two things, maybe just as pathetic as before as people used to say he was. He sighed, regaining himself. “Pardon that. It was a memory, part of me thirsts for war, is chaotic in nature.” He looked upon her black dress, keeping eyes upon her face, not on her eyes entirely.

“Not everyday you get a new chance at life, ya’know. Or whatever life you can have as what you are now.” Her silent steps were slightly disturbing to him. He nodded his head and gazed away again. As she got closer he too decided to close in on her. But he did not do so in a menacing manner or in violence. He was middle finger to elbow length away. “Apologies for the monologue.” He managed, placing his scythe against the wall, in hopes he would not need the twisted almagamaton of a weapon.

“Can I ask why you desire to see me?” He asked, in a hushed, yet somewhat gravel like tone once again. A warm breath escaped the mask of darkness, or was it what mask the darkness itself made? His thin, boney fingers eventually pulled down the hood. Long white hair dripped down his body, spikey, messy in various places. Black droplets formed upon the outlines of where his eyelids would be as the skeletal face peered at her. Bleached white, clean, the occasional bug crawling upon him which he brushed off.

Sensual Soap Bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image
A warning, it heeded to her, and yet she stood unfazed and as curious as ever to see what hid shamefully in the shadows. He asked a name and the two syllable word came in response. “Demon.” A name. A thing. She was both. The name bestowed upon her in screams of terror. Those screams of which still echoed in the furthest reaches of her mind.

When it lifted an arm to grasp its hood, a bone protruded from its sleeve. This reminded her of a curse she had once seen. Her thoughts were soon hushed. A groveled voice embraced poetic words. She listened and enjoyed the sound. Such wonderful trait it had. Galvin. Now she had a name. As to what it was, she waited ever so silently to find out.

It came closer, meeting her in the middle so-to-say. Those empty blue eyes. Just as peculiar as her own radiant silvers. It was slow to reveal itself, and as heavy as its introduction was, she had still stood unwavering. “Can I ask why you desire to see me?” What an odd question, she thought. The smell of decay that lingered about it, the bones that were its hands. Who wouldn’t want to see more? Her lips parted and twisted into a toothy grin. “Why, would it not be rude to hide oneself, when another is so revealed?” The black dress hugged her curvaceous form, the front stooped between her breasts, held to her by the simple straps around her delicate neck. The simple piece of fabric left her slender limbs bare to the elements. Shoes, she wore none.

At last, it revealed itself. Out of the blackness appeared what looked to be a skeleton of a human, possibly, but one that was living, walking, and talking. A curse. It had to be a curse, had it not? The hair was a nice addition. A mess of white locks. She lifted her hand and a graceful digit traced the creature’s jawline. Was it male, was it female? Galvin. This suited a male. In this case, maybe there was no gender. “My, Galvin. You are magnificent.” The story of his past tugged at her mind, and she would ask him more; maybe after she finished admiring the thing that he was.

User Image

- where: the entrance of MoI
-with: Galvin
-thinking: How did you come to be?

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

"Demon?" He muttered as his hues seemed to brighten slightly. Galvin stood there, if he had cheeks maybe he would be blushing at the idea of her form fitting dress. "You seem like more then just a demon to me, if I may say so." He knelt down when she reached to touch his jaw, and he looked up at her with brightened eyes. With slender, boney fingers he grasped her hand gently, moving it towards his teeth and gave it a kiss as a gentlemen would. There was something about the grey eyed woman, something he wanted to know as he raised up onto his feet once again, standing tall.

"You find magnificent in the gruesome, my lady Demon." Galvin managed, drawing in a warm breath as he adjusted his jacket so the tumorous soul orb that permeated and crystalized his heart had a bit more space between his ribs. "But you are resplendent and I hope to be in your good graces, at least for long enough to share a dance or two with you." He'd surely smile if capable.

"I believe I recognize something here." He managed and added, "My former life I had not been the kindest of persons. But one of the legendries took me under his wings, his name was Wolf. Through him I met a fellow named Leonardo, though I truly doubt he would remember me in this state."

Galvin looked upon her kindly, despite his so called galvanized heart. "Can I ask, what drew you to this place? Or should I tell you what drew me here?" He paused and remembered something, giving it some time before speaking again. "I saw light, from a town over, but it wasn't the light of the building. It was the light, or lack of, that you, Demon possess. The aura, the thing all unholy and holy things have." His jaw seemed to move in a way that suggested he had the ability to talk. When he swept his bangs away from his forehead one could see a stone embedded into his forehead, looking pearl like and smoothed.

"That crystal in the middle of town, that town brought me back. But, I died with an item that wouldn't let it bring me back in the first place, an anti magic amulet. Otherwise known as the eye of Solomon. With it taken, my will was unleashed, and my own heart and soul orb echoed until I returned today, standing before you now. I was once a beast, a man of a beast, but still. I was a chimera you see, man and beast perfected though I did have my imperfections." He paused then thought for a moment.

"Tell me about yourself, Demon."

-With: Demon
-Thinking: How could something so lovely, be named Demon?
Sensual Soap Bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image
You seem like more then just a demon to me, if I may say so." The skeleton was charming, too. He had no skin to peel, no blood to shed. Even if he were a juicy sack of meat, her blood lust was slight and had been so for ages. These times had been rather bland. Besides her most recent endeavors, of which she couldn’t quite seem to remember. Odd. No, her interest in him had peaked, and there’d not been much to catch her attention in quite some time. Galvin’s kiss was welcomed with a smile.

"You find magnificent in the gruesome, my lady Demon." Oh, but the more gruesome, surely the better. If he’d have had a bit more, well, skin. Then maybe this moment would have been dulled. Unless, perhaps, it was his lovely personality to have won her over. She was amused by the thought. Galvin then mentioned a dance. A dance…Her smile widened. His mannerisms would most definitely have won her attention, flesh or not. But one dance wouldn’t be enough. She was drawn to this creature, and her to-do list was naught. For now.

Demon listened to him speak, every detail intrigued her further. She had much experience and knowledge of this world, but the unknown was still aplenty and she enjoyed learning more. The supernatural especially fascinated her. Both light and dark energies combined. What a wonderful day to be alive. "Can I ask, what drew you to this place? Or should I tell you what drew me here?" She paused at his question. Curious. She allowed him to proceed.

Galvin. He was very insightful. How peculiar that it was her that drew him out. The last to seek the demon were fueled by other means quite different than what he claimed had brought him here. This Leonardo. The name sounded rather familiar, though she couldn’t place it, she recognized it as being inscribed on a parchment near the front desk. The owner of the inn, perhaps.

"Tell me about yourself, Demon." The skeleton had quite the story to tell. She was surprised after skimming through the books in her mind that she didn’t know much about Chimeras. However, it was her turn to speak now. “I’m afraid my story will fall short of your own…” she began. “I am quite fascinated to hear about what led you to this establishment. I took you for a hungry traveler.” A dry joke. “Well, I believe I have been here before. Once. Many a time ago.” She pondered over her next words. “Something drew me here as well, though I couldn’t tell you what it was. It may have been instinctual, you see…” she raised up her hands with a slight shrug. Nearly every ounce of her flesh had been scarred, or freshly wounded. The symbol carved into the back of her neck had begun to burn something fierce, although she endured the pain well enough to hold her composer. She wasn’t healing, and what of her power she could still utilize she hadn’t yet discovered.

Demon grinned. She took one dainty step, her left foot followed with a slide of her toes along the wooden floor. One after the other, she circled the skeleton. “What I can tell you, is after centuries of chaos and adventure, I’ve outlived companions I’ve had along the way.” Companions was one way to put it. “Things died down decades ago. It was only recently that I found myself involved in any sort of action. Sadly, I don’t remember much of it. Seems someone got the best of me, and yet I’ve been so peaceful.” Peaceful. She had more or less been keeping to herself, that is. “Peace never lasts, I suppose.” Chaos must thrive. She stopped before him and took Galvin’s hand and lifted it high. With a graceful twirl, she wrapped her other arm about his sharp shoulders and leaned back with one slender leg in the air. “New adventures await, my dear Galvin.”

User Image

-thinking: What is it that could've possibly drawn him to me? Oh how delightful it must be.

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

The bones flowed as she lifted up her leg, his long hair draping over her neck like the main of a wild lion, albeit was pale in contrast. "I think we are all hungry in our own way, weather it be for meat, life......souls of the dead." He jested back, well somewhat a jest. His hands ran from midcalf upwards, but dared not to go higher then the trim of her skirt. Grasping her hand in his once released hand, he gave a gentle run up her arm with his fingers. He grasped her hip with his other arm, though she was quite the dancer, he just wanted to steady her. He moved his body as if to encompass her, bringing her downwards in a graceful bow as his hand slipped to the back of her dress to help her arch her back in the dance He was careful with her, though he knew not how rough she had it.

He eventually started to feel again, scars upon her body. His mind was racing as he felt her pain. Them eyes expressing a bit of her pain, even if not emotional scars. "Companions come and go sad to say. I wish it was different, that goodbye didn't exist." He moved them around in a sorta ball room fashion of dance. He surely would be smirking, this dance was one he had not had in the longest of times. It felt almost choreographed with the way it was turning out and she was so fleet of foot it was hard not to gawk. Galvin closed his eyes then reopened them, focusing.

"You say peace is to end? What sort of new adventures?" He asked her, curious. He wasn't dumb, but as a skeleton what did he have to offer Demon? His eyes followed her movements continuing, his hands gripping her hips softly now. Well, one hand was on her hip, the other was wrapped around her upper back now as he seemed to hold her near. "Are you fairing well, Demon?" He asked her, sensing some sort of tension in the air which brought him back to earth. His cast down hair, which was the cleanliest part of him swept upon her shoulders as they moved.

"If you wish we could stop. I have a feeling you came here, maybe to rest your weariness?" Then he paused. "If you like I can watch out for you, if this is as unfamiliar a place as you mentioned." He managed, then paused, thinking more and more. He grasped her hand once more and gave her a twirl, so she faced him this time. He began stepping forward, moving back, his legs moving in tandem with some sort of cat and mouse game he visualized.

(Running out of steam, forgive me.)

With: Demon.
Thinking: I hope I can envision all she wants of me.
Sensual Soap Bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image
The skeleton’s bony touch gave her a thrill. How they danced to a music of their own, the demon and the undead. They moved as one, as though they’d long been acquainted. An uncanny sight for onlookers, if there had been any. They were alone in an old tavern, and yet they could just as well been performing upon a stage. Amid the unknown, they danced. Only they knew the rhythm they moved to.

"Companions come and go sad to say. I wish it was different, that goodbye didn't exist." Demon’s smile never once faltered. She’d long since become accustomed to loss, and death. Though Galvin’s words were telling of his own sorrows. She knew not how to console another. The truth of life was harsh, and being the entity that she was, the truth only became harsher. Her truth.

"You say peace is to end? What sort of new adventures?" An airy laugh escaped her, chiming musically against the walls of their small encloser. Now held close within his arms, she peered over her shoulder and into his aqua orbs, her silver hues emitting a brilliant glow. “Peace, it ended when the attempt to rid me of this world occurred.” Per usual, she must have put up a hard fight. There should be bodies lying around somewhere. Possible clues as to her attack. That grin was again painted upon her pale features. “This time it seems, it’s the adventure that sought me out.”

Galvin expressed his concerns. Thoughtful was he, when she herself didn’t exhibit signs of disturbance for her own well-being, he took it upon himself to feel her pain. What of it she had. All that was of any bother now was the wound at the back of her neck. A seal, perhaps. This had been done before, though she could feel her power leaking through the cracks. It was a hurried job.

"If you like I can watch out for you, if this is as unfamiliar a place as you mentioned." He twirled her about and she exhaled a breath of surprise when she was pulled back in to face him, falling back into step with ease. “Sweet Galvin” she began. “I must have been asleep for days already. I am full of life.” She mused, her smile bright as ever. In her younger days she’d moved so fast, but as the years drew on she slowed. She knew nothing of the magic that bound her power now, and so, she wouldn’t fret unless pressed to do so. In itself, for her to feel worry would take a very unique circumstance, if one were to exist. Even if she were in some sort of danger, not knowing the extent of the situation there wasn’t much to do. Besides, all things come to an end. “Tell me. Is there something you seek?”
User Image

-with: sweet Galvin
-thinking: Whatever will be, will be.

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

"Who are they? For they deserve to be dead." Was his raspy utterance as hate flowed out his voice. He was curious as to what she meant by the adventure had sought her out though, but instead of asking he mulled it over in his head. The question pulled him nearer to her, his aqua eyes questioning. A skeletal hand cupped her cheek, fingers dancing up her arm with his other hand. Cold, intricate, twisted bones held her. Soon she would find herself nearing a wall, as he pressed into her and led her towards it.

Fingers ran up, dancing upon her neck, if the seal she had brought flesh to rise or fall he's feel it. "I crave you undeluded. This is what I seek." He managed, thrusting her to the wall. He cupped her cheek with one hand, the other tugging her hair so their lips met in tandem. The kiss was strong and wild, he couldn't say he ever kissed a demon honestly. But as he broke away he looked deep in her silver orbs with his aqua ones.

"Adventure you had said. Can I join you on your adventure?" He asked her kindly, truly wishing to accompany her. She was in fact something he wanted, wanted to be around and be with. "I feel something strange about your energies, like someone tried to covet you. I only wish to release you, though that I know not how." He whispered close to her face, hot air exhaling from his mouth. A mummified tongue like organ exited his mouth as he opened it, his body pulling back slightly, the organ running over his teeth. He placed it back in his mouth, however, soon enough.

"What do you wish for, or should I say seek, Ms Demon?" Was his question as he watched her. His hues shined with a unreal life to them, black sclera, only pools of aqua exposing themselves. He wondered why she was so hurt, so contained by mortals, but it drew Galvin to the conclusion she was powerful. "I just want to be everything you hope I am."

Sensual Soap Bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image
"Who are they? For they deserve to be dead." The tones of his voice tainted with hatred for those who brought harm upon the demon. This concern for her was pleasantly welcomed, even if she felt it did not need be. To have another feel such a way in her place, well, it reminded her of another from her past. One who’d long since been dead, his body rotting in the ground, his soul in a place she’d never reach. At peace. Where he had long deserved to be.

The skeleton brought her from the center of the room. She wondered where it was, he’d take her. The bones of his hands explored her cold flesh, and with his next words, her back met with the surface of the wall. In a swift movement, Galvin had stolen her lips. The bones of his flesh pressed to her delicate skin, and just as quickly as he’d bestowed his passionate kiss upon her, he pulled away, though not far.

Can I join you on your adventure?" Galvin began, and he continued. “I only wish to release you, though that I know not how." Demon watched as his tongue protruded from within his teeth. What a magnificent thing he was. She smiled a pleasant smile and once he finished, she brought her hands to his porcelain cheeks. Gazing deep into his aqua eyes. The emotion he felt, she could clearly see within those peculiar pools of blue. His desire to remain at her side caused a strange feeling to tug at her core. What was it that intrigued her so and stirred up emotions she had not felt for so long? Emotions she had forgotten she once had. “Galvin. Sweet Galvin.” She cooed. How a soul could turn from one so dark to now, so kind was another fascinating thought. However, he was drawn to her darkness, was he not? “I know not who did this to me, though I’m sure they’ll find me again. However, do not fret.” She moved a hand upwards to trace the pearl like object embedded in his forehead. “What will be, will be my dear. If fate so chooses to have me part from this world, or to remain. Well, that’s not up for us to decide.”

Demon removed a hand from Galvin’s face to rest upon his chest. The other remained upon his cheek. “Join me, you must. I will not allow you to leave my side.” She mused with a grin. “It has been much too long that I’ve enjoyed myself so.” She paused, exploring the emotions in his eyes. What do you wish for, or should I say seek, Ms Demon? His words echoed in her mind. “What a thrill it has been to feel again. To find myself in a hard place, to have danced with someone as fascinating as yourself. This has all awakened something inside of me. Perhaps my youth is coming back to me.” She laughed. “If you’ve no other want than to accompany me, then we must go. For now, I seek to quench my thirst.”
User Image

-thinking: I have a newfound friend in thee. If our demons cannot dance, neither will we.

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

His demeanor came to show his curiosity, as she spoke of whom did this to her. It was life's cruel decision to see if she did in fact make it through the situation at hand. He nodded his head to the cruel logic that presented itself to him, feeling helpless. When she grasped his cheek he kissed the side of her hand in adoration, eyes yet to leave her own. Galvin wasn't sure how to help her in her current situation, but he'd do his damned best to find somehow or way to.

His eyes would shimmer with happiness, a purpose anew. She would be his purpose. His new companion, he'd hug her now, hug her tight so she'd feel the warmth of his great coat as it clung to his skeletal form. His skeletal arms draped tight around her sides. "I can only hope my company will be of satisfaction, Ms. Demon." He managed as her gently released her so.

The corpse and the demon, strange companions but he felt like she was something he'd enjoy joining in adventure with. "Where would you like to quench your thirst?" He asked only in curiosity still. There was something that drew him to her still, like a moth to a flame. His bones hands and fingers lingered in her ruby hair. "And accompany you I will." He lightly moved his hands away, giving her lead.

sensual soap bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image

[ This post has been accidentally erased. Pay no mind.]

User Image

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

Galvin sighed softly as he grabbed his scythe on the way out. "When the time comes I might return to a fleshy form." He muttered as he undressed his hooded greatcoat off his form. He let it slip off his arm, exposing his skeletal rib cage with little feeling. He turned his back to her, exposing a very uncommon looking spinal system. His spine was coated by a liquified substance that he willed to take the shape of wings, huge raven like wings, atramentous in color formed from the liquid and gave a heavy flap.

Soon the wings broke apart forming four thin limbs, very spider like in form. He turned to face her, two of his limbs reaching out for her. Upon his chest was a large purple object, something akin to a heart, which shimmered with many lights looking like a galaxy. He threw his scythe upwards, it disappeared into threads of darkness. Like a weapon swap he summoned his next weapon, a large oni looking club with spikes that had a sort of bio electrical output system in it. Hosting the weapon over his shoulder he looked upon her with a sense of accomplishment. "I may be a bit rusty, Ms. Demon. But I certainly have the abilities I did before death." He bowed his head to her, ushering a leg forward and holding out one arm to his side. "M'lady." He went back to her side again, turning the limbs back into the substance that coated his spine.

"To tell you the truth my body's only shining state was the ability to procreate. As a skeleton I feel not the need of flesh." He tried to explain, then looked down. "I guess I could see where dating a skeleton would have it's downfall." He said, thinking aloud. Then he breathed in the air, his aqua eyes looking around for his jacket. He picked it up and put it back on his body, zipping it back up. "Do you desire the flesh in such a way? I fear you might not like the old me, it is something very different." He tried to explain to her softly, his eyes looking away.

"I just don't wish for you to lose interest in me." He explained to her, hoping to make sense.

sensual soap bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image
"When the time comes I might return to a fleshy form." Demon could hear a tone of displeasure in Galvin’s words. She herself had no desire for him to change. She watched as he dropped his heavy coat and turned his back to face her. Her eyes narrowed; gaze focused on the black substance of the skeleton’s spine. She examined it carefully, her mind racing to put the pieces together, referring to the knowledge she had of physical and metaphysical energies. Both of magic and of power. When his wings formed and split into four separate limbs her body tensed. There was something eerily similar about this dark material and how it took to different shapes with ease. There was one other she could draw a comparison to, however due to the circumstances she had been in at the time, she had not enough information and could not be sure of any direct correlations between the two.

After some more thought, Demon concluded that Galvin was a different beast entirely. Her muscles relaxed and soon after that he turned about to face her once again. The glimmering object in his chest struck her with fascination. In a state of awe, she whispered “My…This world still holds many secrets”. Said in such a way that the words seemed to have been spoken to herself rather than to Galvin. When he ended his show with an exchange of weapons she smiled with approval, returning his bow with a slight curtsy. “Seems you can fare for yourself quite well, Galvin.”

When Galvin began to speak again about his form, the bit of extra detail he added amused her greatly. She listened with brows raised and produced a laugh when he finished. Procreation and dating a skeleton. The direction her question had taken him had not been expected. Is that where he thought she was taking this? Perhaps the general idea here was that demons love to ********]. She couldn’t deny that personally, however, that was besides the point. "Do you desire the flesh in such a way?” Demon smiled, taking his chin in her hand as he looked away to turn his face to her once more. “You are perfect as you are now. Bugs, bones, and all.” Although honest was her compliment, she couldn’t help but to include the description of the bugs. She had a sadistic sense of humor, though it was not meant to overshadow the truth of her words.

Demon took her hand back from his chin as he returned to his usual state, limbs retracted, and coat pulled about his bony figure. Her smile lingered, though small. “I have had friends, lovers, I have even had children.” Demon began, responding to Galvin’s wish. The sensitive topic settling them onto a more serious tone. “I have continued to live on, even when I could not bare it. The days dragged on, the chaos and events of the world became less and less.” She moved close to him, gazing up into his aqua eyes. “I tried to find another purpose, for so long I traveled alone. The peace of the world became my torture, and then…” She reached up to touch him again, placing her hand upon his cheek. “The peace was broken. I was freed. It was then I came here, and then you.” Her smile brightened once again. “You found me.”

User Image

- where: the path leaving MoI
-thinking: This is what it must feel like to live again.

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

He cupped her cheek gently when she spoke of children, lovers, how she could do little to bare it. He tried to smile about how perfect she said he was, and he found himself walking beside her once again. “Let us find you food. If I had flesh I’d offer mine. But I do not.” His response was, his aqua eyes looking deep into hers. Then he looked over towards the the grass field, which they were heading to. “Can you feed on animal or must it be people? Durem is far from here, and the nearest village to here is abandoned. If you can teleport us to durem you can have all the human you want. But part of me feels laying low and eating animal might be the better choice.”

He tried to explain, then looked at her. “Losing you, after having just met you, would shatter my crystal heart.” He explained, biting his teeth, his jaw clearly tensed up. If he had a lip he’d surely be biting it. He moved to look forward, thinking more of the given situation. “Before I dyed I was a great scientist. My spine, well, it’s not magic or occult, it’s science. As long as my spine can send pulses, from my brain, the liquid can take any shape I desire it to,” He explained, to her, looking over to her with aqua hues.

“You are precious to me. Perfect in every way I could ever hope to surmise in the English language.” He explained, smiling with his eyes before lowering down his body towards the ground. He looked upon marks, his eyes following the paw prints of what looked like a wolf, followed by hooves of a doe. He looked in the direction which the prints were going. “If you wish I could cook you a nice deer dinner, if the wolf hasn’t gotten to it.” He tried to explain, thinking aloud at the end.

He looked up at his companion, raising back to his feet. He nuzzled his cold boney hand to her cheek, his eyes still smiling so, but with a hint of worry. He didn’t want her to disappear from his life, even if he just met her. She was fabulous, smart, and beautiful all in her ways.

sensual soap bubbles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces