Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Vicious Trinity

"I know who you are. I can hear that ship in the sky, I recognize your voice.

Rune replied in an annoyed tone. As Trinity made herself comfortable upon the dragon's back, Rune simply grumbled but did not much else. Let the woman do as she pleased as long as it cause no harm, for the dragoness wasn't in the mood to get into a scuffle of any sort.

Rather she was unusually calm despite her grumpy mood.

Rune fell silent, waiting for Trinity to continue in explaining this proposition.

Dangerous Lunatic

Rune Slessiane

She rose her head up high, looking up at the red light of her ship that sat far above them.

"It is beautiful, is it not? Only an Elder Dragon can match its magnificence and size. The Vicious Dreadnought."

She lowered her head back down.

"It is my vehicle for becoming the ruler of the underworld. To becoming the Pirate King. Many will burn along the way, but many will be liberated for the greater good. Only those with ambition can succeed in these goals. Only those with power. So let me ask you something...what is your name, by the way?"
Vicious Trinity

"Rune.." The dragon answered.

She then yawned, maw parting to reveal rows of fangs, and her tongue slithered. A growl laced moan rippled from her throat as she yawned sleepily.

Still the dragoness did not do much else, though the thought crossed her mind to snap the creature on her back with her tail like a horse would a fly.

"Now what is this proposition? Or are you here to just chat?"

Dangerous Lunatic

Rune Slessiane

"Do not worry. I am just as impatient of idle chat as anyone else. I suppose my first question is...are you happy here?"

Trinity delivered it with surprising sincerity in her voice, as if she was concerned about the dragon's well being.

"Is it odd for a dragon like yourself to be bounded like this? What makes you different from a caged bird?"

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I had always fancied things that could fly."

Stepping outside from the front entrance Leo would announce himself aloud for whoever happen to be lingering about near the front of the building. Dressed in attire reflecting older habits the rebellious incarnate seemed comfortable in the regal black, and crimson colors of his ancient regime. Beneath the otherwise exaggerated style one would assume of a prime duke, or foreign monarch rested dark red hued chain armor pressed firm against his sculpted flesh noticeable only when his fisticuffs were raised to gesture towards the distant dreadnought adorning the skies above his property. Spotting Trinity and Rune going about their dastardly business the owner of such a recluse establishment contented his time simply observing them, the blunt laced between his lips evidence enough of his poised indifference standing at the edge of his wooden porch furthest from the entrance to the building.

"Every ones always on about wheels now days. Shame size mete's out to nothing more than a larger target and fear from third rate mortals."

Not expecting anyone to retort, or even pay him much heed Leo resigned himself to lean up against the wooden railing with a trailing gaze piercing off towards the dreadnought. He had a certain appreciation for modes of transportation that extended beyond the typical, yet equally found it inhibited most from methods of travel when fancy machines, or beasts of burden couldn't be relied upon. Exhaling a plume of smoke to shift about his presence the ash on the tip of the blunt would be absently tapped over the side of his vantage, vaguely curious what his beloved would be doing engaged with someone as reputable as the well armored women who prided herself on snuffing those weaker than her beneath the boots she filled so boastfully.
Vicious Trinity

This was not a proposition, instead but a rather odd question. Maybe this was leading to the proposition? Rune thought with a rather annoyed sigh.

"I have happy days, I have bad days. But overall I am suppose I am."

With another yawn the dragoness would lift her head, then turn so she could peer at the woman who sat cross legged upon her back.

"Am I bounded? What makes you think that I am?"

She asked curiously, only to have her attention shifted rather suddenly upon hearing Leo's voice loud and clear. Turning her great head the dragon would watch as her mate meandered outside, then pause to lean against the wooden railing. For a moment she studied him in silence, scarlet orbs brightening and dimming as they fixated on him.

Dangerous Lunatic

Rune Slessiane

Trinity turned her head, as well, looking back at the object of new attention. Her grin returned, looking forward again at the more attentive Rune whose head was bigger up close than she first imagined.

"Because of him. There is something I felt from you when we first met. I could not discern it clearly, but I felt the intention. You and I have something in common. Something we share. We both have the thirst for breaking from our reins. To express ourselves in the most instinctive way possible. Chaos. To destroy the status quo. That man that you have settled yourself here with. He is killing you."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Feinting obliviousness Leo wouldn't attempt to interject himself within their conversation, the winds of the Malevolence apt enough to privy him to anything stated verbally aloud. Trinity seemed poised upon the second of her two faces, the one in particular that fluted the sound of what others wanted to hear in an effort to achieve her individual selfish goals. No different than himself at time's Leo didn't pride himself as his beloved's parent, or authority. He was simply her mate who she had chosen equal as he had chose her which wasn't something he took lightly. He had his own business that often demanded his time, more recently than in the past and saw no reason why Rune wasn't entitled to travel at her leisure equally. Even if he found it in ill taste that a self important ruthless tyrant such as Trinity wished to wedge something between them to further her own agenda, Leo lamentably found that even if he tried to conclude their business it would only serve the Inquisitors velvet points of his imagined sleights.

"Maybe Rune will just eat her, and I'll be saved the headache."

With a bit more than a simple malicious smile Leo would intentionally return his alluring mates gaze before turning off to wander his gaze across the front of the building with another drag from his favored mortal vice. A city to build, tavern to employee, kingdom to restore, an indecisive mate, ex-wife, bounties that needed collecting, all topped with his own incarnated burden to remedy seriously split Leonardo's agenda into a carnival fun house of objectives nearly impossible for a single individual to achieve on their own. The image of his secluded training grounds where he had built him and Rune a small house some time in the past fluttered across his mind a moment, shaking his head after with another savored drag from the blunt handle between his idle digits. Of course if Rune did attempt to harm Trinity, or anyone else on his property he would be forced to defend one he himself didn't even much care for. Honor, as ironic of a subject as one would find it for a supposed devil wasn't something Leo took lightly.

"Why did I make this a safe haven again, even for my enemies. Oh, yes, because it was suppose to be good for business..."
Vicious Trinity

"Is he?" Rune would return her attention back to Trinity. "What makes you come to this conclusion?"

Now the dragoness's curiosity was piqued, luminescent gaze locked onto Trinity as her great head tilted one way, then another like a curious cat. It wasn't as if she'd heard this before from others, but she'd never really got a explanation was to why one thought that her mate was destroying her.

It was not as if he'd clipped her wings, and kept her bound to the earth. In fact Leonardo never questioned her comings and goings. As she never did his.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

I replied to your PM on your other account Vinny. I'm not apposed to linking my thread anywhere, since I had always assumed it was linked with any and every thread that wasn't invite only. As you'll read in the PM though, such an assumption is a popular one since most 'open' threads have closed plots that ought as well of been invite only from the beginning in Commerce, and else where. lol

-Noms the Rune-
Leonardo -S- Virunas

-Noms the Rune-

(( emotion_awesome -counter noms-

I assume youre feeling better? ))

Dangerous Lunatic

Rune Slessiane

Leo was right in his thoughts, the way Trinity could lure people into her words and flow with her tongue alone. Many assumed she was a forceful woman when she wanted to influence things her way, and they were right to a degree. But she knew the importance of the silver tongue. She was going to make full use of it for her purposes. Even then, she spoke true in her words. Even a dragon, unfortunately, could not pinpoint her intentions or feelings. This is what made Trinity a very hard person to get a read on.

"Security. Comfort. Family. These things are artificial bounds that tie someone as great as you down. I was once like you. I fell into the comfort of a family and those I trusted around me. But as I sat there in my kingdom, I came to realize something. I might as well be dead. We are born to spread ourselves across as much of the world as possible. There are those who are born without this ambition. They are slaves. There are those born with an awareness of having some form of pride. They are peasants. There are those born who have more power than others. They are knights. There are those born who destine to rule over others. They are kings. And yet, every single one of them are just as weak as the other. They will become no more important than an ant on top of its hill.

"Rune. Destroy your obligations and come with me. A dragon bound is power untested. I am in need of individuals who share my insights. My vision. You cannot tell me you have not thought of soaring the world and sharing your presence with others. And you can take it even further. You can become the greatest dragon of your kind. I can take you to that stage. Imagine...kingdoms under your feet. People at your beckon. And one day...a dragon god."

Dangerous Lunatic

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rune Slessiane
Leonardo -S- Virunas

-Noms the Rune-

(( emotion_awesome -counter noms-

I assume youre feeling better? ))

OoC:

My sinus's are still getting the better of me, but I blame this intense cold dry air. 3 feet of snow on the ground still and it's almost the middle of February. xD

Seem's like late nights are the only chance I get online for more than an hour at a time. Been building me a new city thread to link up with this one's current map, so we can start up on some of those fun bounty events I was always procrastinating about. ;3

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Offer trouble because troubles too terrified to travel here. Bold, but smart."

Nodding his head Leo mused over the sequential feel of Trinity's distinct words amplified through the tricky vibration of currents that occasionally gave the rebellious incarnate a headache if he attempted to pay attention to multiple conversations, actions, and other circumstances about the property intimately linked to his own consciousness. If she wished her deal's to be in private Leo had assumed they would of taken a trip on the fancy dreadnought ship some distance off away from his secluded home, though didn't put it past what little he could recollected of Trinity that she found it more arousing to deem Leo powerless to interject her coy words.

Nearly finished with his blunt he marveled at alternative outcomes to the problems he currently suffered, Trinity attempting to woo Rune only one among them that complicated any hope he had of spending more time with her as he was sure the young dragoness had hoped he would of done from the beginning. There was of course the business of the unique city further to the south that drew his attention before others could claim it, and a whole host of other issues that begged his direct involvement. Tilting his head one way, than the other with audible pops the regal appearing Leo relinquished a smoke laced sigh before snuffing the blunt out only to venture himself back into the tavern's front entrance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff