Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

“If I had flesh I’d offer mine. But I do not.” Demon took a moment to admire his selflessness, and was beginning to understand what it meant, what lie beneath his words, and the truth of what he had already spoken. It wasn’t unlike what she had what felt with those she’d loved. The bonds that are made in this world between souls, how quickly they can form, and how…

She grinned. “Both, though I do agree. I am up for the hunt.” It wouldn’t be wise to be so rash as to head directly into a populated area. He was right about that. She wasn’t too worried either way, until “Losing you, after having just met you, would shatter my crystal heart.” His next words caused her thoughts to move another direction. “Galvin…” She whispered. She knew all too well the pain of losing someone, and from what she gathered so far, he knew it too. She wouldn't want him to suffer that pain, nor would she want to suffer anymore of it.

Demon listened quietly while he explained to her the uniqueness of his abilities, all the while waiting on her turn to speak. She grabbed his hand as he brough it to her face. “Galvin…” She began again. “I will do all that I can to remain here. I won’t let that heart of yours break, not while I can help it.” She smiled, releasing his hand and placing her own upon his chest. She was becoming more and more aware of the situation at hand. Maybe it wasn’t her last fight, maybe, this was a new beginning. For this, for Galvin, she would give it all that she had.

“Now, let’s go fetch dinner.”

User Image

- where: the path leaving MoI
-with: Galvin
-thinking: Galvin, I will protect your heart & I won't let the dangers that follow me become your end.

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

He placed his finger to her forehead next, transmitting a mental image of how he used to appear. It was the image of a beast of a man, with wild hair, a red and purple eye and a scar across his face. He had large fox-ish ears, wore gloves and had the tongue of a serpent. His body was adorned in designs, likely a seal of some sort. He was slender, tall, yet had muscles. His teeth were pointy, filed to points, if the skeleton had teeth still they'd be pointed.

He had his eyes closed for the transference and then as he opened his eyes he turned around and burst forth into the darkness of the brush. "We better get a start then." He managed, Galvin would have smirked if he could. He thought in his mind, well, really he contemplated his own crystal's ability to restore him. It would take a few lifeforms to return to the way he was. It would possibly take days, maybe months, but he knew not. He stopped not far, sensing something was off and readied his club.

Something tore at the trees, but was only eight or so feet at height. It moved with great speed, but was a primitive beast of sorts with only a killer's instinct. As it pounced the man made up of bones he readied his club in front of him with both hands, catching the beast by his maw. Rounding his torso, lifting his body up, and twisting as he balanced onto the creatures shoulder allowed him to snap the creature's neck with ease.

"I hope she likes werewolf. It wasn't the intended target." He muttered riding the beast's back to the ground as he pulled away his weapon he sighed, watching the once feral creature revert to the man he was beforehand but in a state of death. "Hey, Demon..I got you something, over here." He grabbed the body like a dead child and lifted the man up, Galvin's club on the ground.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

User Image

Demon's eyes widened, the glow of her silver silver gaze burning bright as the image of the entity Galvin had once been was forced into her mind. He was magnificent, as he is now. He looked fierce and strong. To see him like that again, well, she wouldn't quite mind. Had she been human, her cheeks might have flushed. When the image vanished, Galvin retreated to the woods, and so, with a wicked grin on her face she lunged forth and into the shadows of the trees.

When he stopped, she remain enveloped in the darkness, watching ever so closely. Her tongue, dripping with saliva, slid from her mouth and moved across her lips. The excitement of seeing her new friend in action caused a feeling similar to arousal.

The disturbance in the trees nearby caught both of their attention. The scent of the beast was one she knew all too well. She could feel the heat of its massive form. Sense the rage that fueled its rampage. The picture came clear in her mind before the creature revealed itself. "Come out, doggy, doggy..." She whispered.

Just then, the wolf made its last move. Without much effort, Galvin took his prize for her. As they dropped to the forest floor, Demon began walking towards them, the darkness that held her form slowly slipping away and slithering back through the grass until it became a part of the shadows once more. "I hope she likes werewolf. It wasn't the intended target." By then, she was already behind the skeleton.

"Hey, Demon..I got you something, over here." She moved around him as he lifted up the fresh corpse. Her silent arrival alike her soundless steps in the tavern. 'Well, it's not a cooked deer." She chuckled, marveling at the dead man before snatching his head in her hand and lifting him out of Galvin's grasp. She pulled him close, and took his chin in her hand as the essence of his life pulsed through her. A flash of memories not her own zipped through her mind and then they were gone. She inhaled his scent and sighed with satisfaction, then pursed her lips as she thought for a moment. "This form wont do..." She mumbled, before the darkness reached out and blanketed her again, this time molding into the form of a large canine-looking beast, not so unlike the werewolf.

Without a moment's hesitance, the beast tore into the corpse with ease, ripping and tearing at the flesh, snapping bones as though they were twigs. It devoured the entire body, without any discrimination. When it finally finished its meal, all that was left were scattered fragments of bone. The shadows pulled away again and left Demon sitting cross-legged in a mess of blood. Her face, hands and legs painted in red. She looked to Galvin and flashed the smile of someone who'd just had their first good meal in a while. "We should find somewhere to wash up."

User Image

- where: the forest

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

Galvin approached her after her eating, without hesitation. He traced the red upon her lips with his fingers lightly, the sight of blood stirring something in him. He parted his jaw, running a serpentine tongue upon her bloodied flesh. Ingesting the blood made him feel something like a rush. Before parting again from being near her he lovingly stroked her hair. Galvin moved to grasp his club, then motioned towards the building they had just been in.

"Let's go get cleaned up." He chuckled, if not for having witnessed such a thing it would of been hard to believe she could mimic that form. His heart, though crystalized was swelling in a manner that was figurative. He looked at her with those aqua colored eyes, Galvin's breaths creating almost a mist, as they were hot for reasons unknown even to him.

He would of put away his club, but knew it could possibly come in handy if people were hunting Demon. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked, kindly. "Get enough to eat?" He asked, curious if she did. He was hoping soon they'd be back at the establishment.

Sensual Soap Bubbles

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Sensual Soap Bubbles

User Image

Demon smiled as Galvin licked the blood from her skin. She rose to her feet and looked to the skeleton as he pointed a finger in the direction of the tavern. "Let's go get cleaned up." She nodded and turned to start through the forest. She glanced over her shoulder, back towards the pool of blood on the dirt floor where there once had been a man. Having shared a love affair with a werewolf in the past, she thought it would be odd to run into him now after having a taste of one. Another thought grasped her attention. While she cleaned the blood from her lips with her tongue, she realized it’d been a long time since she had a fresh meal, one that’d just been killed moments before. If she’d been anything like her late sister, this feeling would consume her and become the driving force of her actions. However, Demon had learned overtime to be humble, at least, in comparison to her sibling.

“My sister…” She whispered, her eyes narrowing. Among her many battles, they had all begun with her sister, and that fight had lasted many years. Galvin’s words broke her trail of thought. She looked to him with a smile. “Yes, Galvin, I am satisfied…Thank you.” She spoke softly, reaching out to take his arm. “There it is.” She spotted the tavern in the distance as they stepped past the tree line. Once they reached the doors, she moved inside and went to grab the same key she had before. She wasn’t necessarily a creature of habit, but happened to like this room.

“Come.” She beckoned to her companion before making her way up to the room. She entered and slipped off her dress, with no shame, then walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower. It wasn’t long before she climbed out and grabbed a towel that had been conveniently washed and folded previously and placed neatly upon the bathroom shelf. Door still open, she stepped out of the bathroom. “All done.” She grinned, tossing the towel over Galvin’s head and moving to the closet with a giggle. “Hmmm…” She pulled open the doors and grabbed the robe she’d spotted the last time she was in the room. Tugging it on and tying the cloth rope about her waist she took to Galvin’s side. “While we remain here, we are running out of time to prepare. My enemies have never been weak. Though I still stand today, the battle that caused my wounds now might have easily been my last.” She reached for his hand and took it gently in her own, gazing into those immaculate blue eyes. “We must examine the wound upon the back of my neck further, find out what it means. But first…”

Demon turned and lifted her free hand up, palm facing outwards. She inhaled a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. The full strain on her body as she focused her power toward the center of her room revealed to her how much of it had been drained. She began to chant quietly, infusing magic she had learned with demonic energy. While a circle of red symbols formed upon the floor, threads of black took shape above it, stretching out further and further. Soon, the black material formed to create a large oval shape. It all took place in minutes. Longer than usual, however, they were to travel very far. Tired and weakened, but without a falter in her expression, Demon looked to Galvin with a smile. “Let’s go now, Galvin. I’ll take you to another world. We’ll discover it together.” She chuckled and took a step towards the open portal. “Hurry now, no time to decide!” She called out as she vanished into the darkness.

User Image

- where: somewhere across the universe.
-thinking: "I wonder what a sight we'll be on this new planet..."

Jance Maverick

Friendly Shapeshifter

He moved to the area in question, still awed at the things he had witnessed. As the tendrils of darkness embraced him he found himself falling, falling into another world. He looked for demon, around himself, and in the darkness HE called out to Galvin. Animus, the god for which he used to serve as a chaos reaper. Galvin attempted to enclose his mind to this darkness, but creatures attempted to grasp him. Even though he did not breath he found himself choking, his eyes searching bleached fingers grasping at the darkness. Images filled his head, memories likely. As time dialed on he was no longer at the place he first met demon.

Hilarious Lunatic

[ YO ******** YO THREAD CROIX ]

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
She could remember the first time she prowled through The Malevolence of Innocence. The tips of her fingers trailed along familiar deep red wooden panels. The air smelled like polished leather with a haze of herb. Meandering, Raveena wondered how much time had truly passed since she last came. The Malevolence had always been a refuge from--life. If she wasn't assisting Tzak with SadistFaction, or dog-tired from military drills--she came here.

Always here.
Always back to the seedy nothingness.
And yet, it was everything.

It was before Ertai's invasion with the Infiltrators. It was before Lucas had fallen from grace with the council and they were on the run. These were lifetimes ago, and she was a much different person then. Even in the dimmed light, her veins were faint veins of gold. She had thrice returned. Once with blue eyes, once with green eyes, and now with the golden ichor of something more.

She thought she might find a familiar face. A square jaw, a predictable scowl, a comely gaze. No, she decided as she slid seamlessly into a booth, sinking into the cushion as it stretched and groaned. He would not be here. He would not be near her--though he likely laid eyes on her often when it suited him. He would tell her if he could, 'It's safer this way. We are destined to destroy one another--so please, beautiful heathen. Keep away.' Raveena tugged her dark braid thoughtfully, leaning into the wall. Their story was sad like that, hers and his. She had no particular reason to be there except as a means to sit and think and plan her next move.

Had she been a mother, the last time she came? Raveena couldn't remember...

Lifetimes had passed, and she pondered what her old self would think of the fate of her future self? Had she been young, when she was here? Was this merely a blink in the span of a long, long time? So much had happened since she left Sigil with Andrew and Jinsoku--now a grown man! A knight! Battle-hardened. And Andrew...Andrew was gone from her, too.

They were all gone from her. Her friends, her family. Somehow it was better this way.

There had been nine of them. Where were they now? Grown and likely with families of their own, she wagered. Or perhaps...but no. No, she wouldn't think so darkly. It was a part of life--this she knew better than any. But she refused to think of her children dead and gone. Not yet, not when she worked so hard to provide them a world free from mettlesome beings!

Slouching in the booth, Raveena came to rest her chin over crossed arms. What was the next story? What was the next chapter in her book? the Bravot Library was safe and secured. The Enforcers flourished, surely. Hyperion was long from her reach but even she knew it was not gone...

She derailed her thoughts to marvel at the disorientation she felt in returning. To feel the nostalgia and aching familiarity. To seep into the depths of how foreign and beautiful it remained. How detached she felt despite the sensation of being in a home-like place. The lids of her eyes fluttered shut, and Raveena inhaled slowly.

Slowly...
...slower still, and deeply.

And then she exhaled a long, heavy sigh.
Deus Ex Aizen
Ertai

(( ninja ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tobuketsu

[ OoC: Pats his head affectionately*

"Relax silly, jump IC and scream that with at least 3 sentences~"]
Leonardo -S- Virunas
Tobuketsu

.:[: You or I could always do the same. :]:.
Croix Coldheart
Leonardo -S- Virunas
Tobuketsu

((You blokes ever gonna post in here again? You should try to revive TMoI!))
General Clash Warmaker
Croix Coldheart
Leonardo -S- Virunas
Tobuketsu

((You blokes ever gonna post in here again? You should try to revive TMoI!))

(( I'm mostly on Discord now days. Gaia's RP community seems rather small, and ignored by the site still. Though I'm not opposed to trying to pop on more often if there's enough interest to get an RP up off the ground. ))
Croix Coldheart
(( I'm mostly on Discord now days. Gaia's RP community seems rather small, and ignored by the site still. Though I'm not opposed to trying to pop on more often if there's enough interest to get an RP up off the ground. ))

(( I thought maybe you’d like to revisit the Warmakers and join the RP I’ve got going there! ))

Quotable Prophet

[Well s**t. How did I end up here again?]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas