Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone interested in Bounty style RP?

Yes 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Depends... 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

It had been awhile since their last meeting and so, Rakshasa was steadily recalling their interactions. A bit of bantering back and forth where he had revealed the fact that his species didn't have sex for fun, only to mate. Those exact words hadn't been used, but if she recalled correctly, he had mentioned mating just to procreate as a way to pay her back for dinner. A funny thought. Procreation, let alone mixing bloodlines. One of the things she detested above all else, the dilution of blood through the crossbreeding of stupid mindless beasts. Blood leeches with humans, the dhamphir, how she hated both kinds. She could be civil with a leech as long as it didn't step out of line.

Yet back to Leon who was getting all hot and bothered which made her wonder if he had gained the knowledge yet of a casual bedroom romp or not. Not that she would proposition such a thing to him, he didn't do it for her. No one really did.

Ah yes, the sex talk had come before she had been lured away for the night to make a new friend. She had left Leon in the middle of wondering why she was asking about sex. Hilarious. Here he was all toned and ripe for the picking, to bad he wasn't all to thrilled about being put upon any menu for her to dine upon but he did supply her with a good amount of fun. His sharp call of 'get down' coupled with him carrying them both to the ground left her a bit sore. Her back had hit the ground sharply but she caught sight of the whizzing fire bolts decimate a close by tree. Her head craned back, garnet eyes piercing through the foliage as she grinned savagely and released her hold upon Leon. Setting her hands on his shoulders, she released the snug grasp her knees had on the sides of his legs and would push him up from off her.

"Your friends?"

It couldn't be the catholic mongrel, he still clung to the delusion that HIEAP rounds blessed by the Pope would put her down. Dumb ********.

"They are interrupting...."

And she hated interruptions.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

A blush slowly creeps up to her cheeks as Oynx's hands went down her arms. Then the other woman took the reins. She looks back and tries to offer her a light smile. "Oh Dear me, I hope your alright, You do not need to talk about it if you do not wish too" she would state sincerely.

"As far as my father goes, It's Leo" she spoke as if trying to give Oynx a shock, in return for the one from earlier.. Not that she was lying at all. She giggles, "Or something like that, I don't mind, you could even just call yourself my friend" she would move her hand over the other womans. "Would you like to switch places? or are you fine right there?"

She reflects back on the list, of places that she needed to head too. "A place called Heartless Manor, it is not terrible far from here" she nods to herself. "Thats where". In all truth Rini was excited as could be.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The kitsune would take a moment to acknowledge Leo with a nod in return,before she would lower her gaze,crimson eyes resting on the floor,a contemplative look upon her face. She was still debating why she came here. She had avoided it so long. She needed no favors to ask. She needed no protection,except from herself. She had had plenty of company at her own bar..And here she had sat as far away from others as possible. Stretching her legs out,she would cross them at the ankle,staring intently in to the fire. Beautiful.

OOC: Shorter post is short.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

It was because of Rini's words that the moment in time seemed to freeze and everything was cast into a red light. Like in a video game when there was a decision to be made, Onyx felt utter dread. There was a decision to be made. Stay with Rini or leave her be.

Being with Rini, being around the people she liked or fell in love with, got them hurt and some killed. Death followed her. She was his concubine even if she loathed it. Death was waiting for the day he could have her back, one of the souls he'd break the dimensions into to collect himself. She had evaded death on several occasions, even as an immortal. Sometimes Onyx thought that part of her punishment, her immortality, was not being allowed to love at all. What other explanation did she have for why everyone she cared about was always in danger when she was around? Would Rysen follow Onyx? Probably. Was it beyond him to threaten, to harm rini just to get to Onyx? Not in the least. Rysen knew full well that Onyx would buckle in the face of the innocent. It was after all what she was destined to do. Onyx stood for those who were defenseless. For those unable to fight for themselves she was never meant to be how she was now. A horrible mistake on her own part. Oni was a Phoenix rider. A being chosen to harbor the Phoenix totem within. She who represents rebirth, life, positive, love, creation, had been brutally marred when Onyx (unknowingly at the time mind you) chose death. Onyx did everything she wasn't suppose to. Everything she had been gently warned against. She sought revenge and ended up committing her damning act landing her as she was. Negative, destruction, she did it all and in doing so drove the Phoenix within her to retaliate, to recede, to become angry with Oni. When at some point in her life she realized she needed to change things around, she made it her personal vow to try and walk a higher path in life. Onyx chose to be a freedom fighter. She chose to protect and defend. She was trying her best to right her wrongs and make up for countless years of self abuse.

While Rysen didn't know about that part, the simply fact that he knew she would yield if it meant saving a life, was the most crucial in the end. Would Rini come to harm if she stayed with her? Did she want to take that chance?

Quote:
"As far as my father goes, It's Leo"

Oop, yup! That was a bit of a shocker. Alright, so decision made! Yes, Oni would take that gamble now knowing that she was Leo's daughter. She would stick with Rini knowing she was already well protected.

"Um...perhaps I will tell you about it later. I didn't know Leo was your father! Let's just get to where we need to get to...friend." she gave her a little wink.

In her memory she heard Akako's voice. She was saying that she use to be Leo's ex-wife. So...she assumed that Rini was their child. Then she remembered Rini's ears...okay so...she was their adopted daughter? Well, whatever worked right? Onyx would allow Rini to show them the way.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Absorbed in the current situation at hand, Akako hadn’t noticed that Rini had made her way out of the bar already. The demoness now had her gaze locked on Leo. She knew that he could make it right somehow… at least she hoped. He seemed confident enough at least. The demoness almost rolled her crimson eyes, which had faded back to their normal hue. Of course I’m not informed. I don’t swallow beings whole… Although the plan made more sense now after the deity elaborated a bit. The demoness was noticeable more relieved. Bunched shoulders fell forward, relaxed. It was now that she realized that Rini had left. Her presence had left the Malevolence. The woman let her lips curl into a ghost of a smile before Red decided to make a snide remark.

Akako’s crimson orbs averted to look at the monster and she glowered at him. Of course he was right. Red had always been mad. The demoness remembered the first time they met. They hated each other at the first meeting, Akako had been ready to tear him limb from limb. Unfortunately she learned it wouldn’t be quite so easy. Somehow the two came out of the brief meeting with minor wounds to allow them to meet a second time with less animosity. A familiar smile appeared on the monsters face and she did roll her eyes this time.

”I will let you boys have at it then.” With another fleeting glance at the deity at her side, Akako turned to step away from Leo and the beast. The demoness would pause at the end of the counter to retrieve a cloth to wipe her bloodied palms before making her way out into the sitting area. The woman made her way towards the fireplace and the couches about it to approach the new patron. Straightening her red apron the crimson eyed demoness would speak.”Would you care for a drink love?” Akako purred. She had momentarily forgotten that she was working and Rini had been sent off to run errands. That left her and Leo’s puppet. A real being was much more comforting Akako thought and Leo was preoccupied at the moment.

Akako was aware that she would have to take a moment sooner or later to talk to Leo about something important apparently. The curious demoness wanted to know what the deity was up to, but she would have to be patient. Wait for him to beckon her to him. It probably had something to do with the ‘boss’ bit he had mentioned awhile back.

A buzz in the demoness's pocket caused the woman to take a step back. She gave the customer an apologetic smile and yanked her phone out of her pocket. Crimson eyes narrowed at the message as she read. Her lips twitched up into a curious grin before she lifted her gaze to look at Leo. "I'm going out for a bit. We've got a bite." Her exit was nothing grand. The woman turned on her heel and walked off towards the front door. She pushed the door open and stepped out, allowing it to fall closed behind her. Once the door closed, her crimson eyes brightened, her body fading into mist before vanishing altogether.

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
The air in the establishment would warm considerably as black mist would pour into the crack beneath the door, swirling and rising at an alarming pace. Soon the mist was about six feet high and slowly began to fall again. As the black mist settled into nothingness, the demoness appeared. Crimson eyes with gold fading around her irises, long black hair that was pulled back into a messy braid, hair falling into her face. Akako was wearing a pair of black leather pants, black spiked heals, and a peach colored top with a jacket to cover her bare arms. The woman's lips were stained red, the color of her eyes, pools of blood.

Her gaze looked to Leo and Red, still at it. Instead of dropping in on their conversation, Akako made her way back into Leo's office. The woman shut the door behind her and made her way to his seat. She dropped into it like a sack of rocks, exhausted. Her eyes fell closed, lashes ticking her cheeks. Slowly, the demoness would lean down, arms folding, creating a makeshift pillow on Leo's desk. Her head would then drop gently to her arms. Her breathing slowed, lips parted as she fell to sleep.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Leontias Métaliene

He was almost glad to be out of her clutches, something told him that was going to lead somewhere he certainly didn’t plan to go. However, out of one problem and onto another it seemed, it seemed that Aarin’s men were tailing him. “They must’ve followed me here.” His voice had suddenly changed in tone, gone was the shaky and cracked voice from before. It was now replaced with a cold soldier like voice, which seem to accent his natural baritone voice very well. He reached for the guitar that rested next to the fireplace, careful to grip it by the think rosewood neck and not the ky’sereth steel blade that hung along the side of the black colored body. Electricity cackled around his slender but toned form, his eyes locked onto the forest to see exactly who had attacked him, once his ears caught the sound of movement however, he quickly pointed the stock of the guitar toward a nearby tree, his hand slammed onto the pickups of his guitar, this generated a screech of a power chord, which managed to knock one of the soldiers hiding in the trees out of his place.

That was their call to storm on him immediately. The men were dressed in what seemed to be heavy armor, probably made of some sort of alien fabric material, it was rather bulky, and almost rebotic at one point. This was enough to put Leon in a sense of unease, he gripped his guitar and began to stare around, there was at least fifteen of them, rowed in three, five each row. The First row was wielding what seemed to be ranged weaponry, probably a Magitek rifle, Which meant they could probably penetrate any magic based shield he could conjure up if it was opposite of element. The back seemed to be close range and support respectively, the former wielding mostly swords and axes, and the latter seemed to be unamored, possibly mages.. The same amount it was when he first met Aarin in Gaia after the attack on his home base. “Aarin I know You’re there…” However, before he could say anything else, Aarin had already began to clap, he grinned at Leon, knowing that the male had managed to mess up yet again. “Good Job Leon, but I am afraid I have to keep this meeting short, so a swift death might be in order. Firing squard, take care of them…” He said.

Leon was having none of it, before the words escaped his lips, he had let out the noisiest of screams, the trees began to vibrate under the pressure, and the soldiers were pushed back possibly leaving their weaponry behind. This would give him and Rakshasa at least a Palpable change to get some room to attack. Once he managed to clear them out, he sprinted toward he front row and found the first soldier he could find, he swung his axe above his head, the blade slammed into the head of the soldier, blood managing to shoot from the dead soldiers head and onto Leon’s face. Which Leon easily tended to ignore, his eyes had become blank, he found himself in a vision was back on that battlefield against rebellion forces, protecting his men and fighting alongside him, He was about set to kick the dead body off of his axe, Only to be greeted by a tentacle being wrapped around his throat.

How do human beings say when they fool their opponents on this planet…Oh Yeah…”

Aarin smiled his arm was now replaced with a long black tentacle that wrapped around the throat of Leon. Lifting him into the air. "Gotcha..." His voice was cold and he drew the word out for as long as possible, the menacing tone was enough to shake Leon back into his senses. Aarin then whipped Leon into a nearby Tree, Leon black slammed onto the trunk, a sharp grunt escaped his lips. Suddenly Aarin’s focus was on the female that Leon had managed to make his company. “Well, it seems Leon has gained quite a taste of the worldly customs since he had gotten here.” He snapped his slimy appendage back into the shape of an human arm and proceeded to walk toward the female with the sickest of grins.

Rysens vision had blurred and his body grew weak from the voracious attack onyx had set upon him. He fell to his knees watching her scamper off. A smile touched his lips as he held up a hand wiggling his fingers in a mock good bye." See you soon dear." He said struggling up to his feet. Yes the blast would have taken a mortal to unconsciousness how ever Rysen was not mortal. It lasted a hour maybe. Rysen sat on his knees waiting for his collective life force to regenerate. When he caught wind of something.....interesting.

Rysen rose up to his feet catching yet another familiar scent on the night wind. A particularly unappetizing smell but one he had come to recognize. He turned his icy blue eyes in the direction of the scent he could feel a wave of faint static wash over him. " Hello....Leon." He whispered faintly to himself. He buckled his legs under himself and thrust down hard causing the earth to crater beneath his weight as he launched himself high into the air. Rysen rose and rose until that faint moment of weightlessness took him over and gravity began to draw him back to earth.

Rysen landed hard tossing up dirt and debris cloaking his body a mere silhouette of a man in the cloud of dust." Hello Leon long time no see." He smirked. Though in his human guise his voice was unmistakeable that soothing tone which rolled from his lips each word dripping with venomous poison. "Dear me have i interrupted something?" He asked as turning his eyes to Aarin before turning to leon." Whos this a new victim? Perhaps a meal? No no the air this one carries is that of a parasite." He finished.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

"Give me three days to gather the necessities. You, in the mean time, find a wasteland to play this all out at. Collateral damage will be unavoidable."

Expressing a sigh of resignation, Leo would play further into the role with a mock slouch and retreat to lean back against the counter behind him. This of course relenting to his perpetual confident curiosity that mirrored much how a predator would muse his surroundings. In truth, it wasn't the sort of request he'd heard often. The best description would be someone knowing motor vehicles inside out, and being asked to do a full tune up on a model he'd never bothered to take apart before. "The beginning of the process will include battle to draw some form of your madness out to be sundered. Make sure you're prepared"

Drawing the last sentence out as if to stress the casually stated point with another drag from his favored narcotic. Shifting his left hand out with the blunt idle in his right, Leo would take up a glass of whiskey he'd had from earlier and down the content all at once in a simple motion of his head. With long raven lockes fluttered across his sensual features, the monstrosity sought to swipe one hand up to tame the rebellious strands before adding his last friendly tip for Red before glancing a pleasant grin out towards Akako. "If you lose control before the preparations, I'll have to kill you."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The woman in a red cloak had returned, Her head tilted slightly so the hood of the cloak covered her eye's and shadowed her face. She opened the door to the place slowly before entering with a rather strong holy force emitting from her frame ever so elegantly, Two Crosses stitched into the shoulders of the cloak that bore a golden texture and held a smooth surface. Once inside the woman headed over to the bar or kitchen counter and sat and waited patiently for someone to come and help her.

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
::OOC::

Bear with me. I'm going to post from my phone so it may take a couple of minutes.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

(( Ooc- *Lurks*))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Ok, I'm just waiting for someone to post to me XD

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Her eyes fluttered open, crimson eyes staring across at the opposing wall. There was a chill in the air. A cool draft caressing the woman's cheek. The demoness sat up finally upon hearing the door to the Malevolence open. The woman did and made her way out, returning to her place behind the bar. Crimson orbs looked to Leo first, lips curling into a smile. Akako would then look back to the newcomer. May I offer you something to drink dear?

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image"A simple glass of purified water please?"

The woman responded to the being behind the counter, Her cloak shifted slightly revealing black clothing under. A ruffled black and red skirt along with crosses stitched into the material, The woman looked up allowing her eye's to be seen. Her crystal blue eye's gazed upon the red orbs the demoness had which was accompanied by a small smile, The woman's voice was soft as a young twenties woman. A short breeze flicked her cloak slightly more allowing the being behind the bar to see a rather large slab of jointed together metal latched to the lower back just above her a**, This woman wasn't a normal traveler at all but she didn't come here to cause harm or any disturbance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff