Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
So the green haired one continued, apparently not finding what he was looking for. It wasn't long before he was at the door of the building, knocking, his whisteling now turning to a humming. He gazed cooly at the door, his eyes seemingly almost lifeless. He adjusted his earthy-brown cotton over shirt and dusted his hands off.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"It's perfectly true; madmen do have their own logic...

"That sounds like a good idea," Demyx murmured softly. Except he really wanted to help fix the place up, but he knew he was better at finding food in the wild than anyone else here, barring perhaps Yukai. And he didn't know if Yukai had ever had to rely on his food-finding skills to survive. His attention was distracted when Nial mentioned that they already had a guest, and he couldn't resist taking a look out a dusty window to confirm the impossibility.

I'm afraid you're just too sane to understand it."
She had to think about that for a second before answering. "Not so much sarcastic as joking." Lucis was perfectly fine with her daughter cuddling, smiling serenely and shoving all thoughts of the Captain and THAT to the back of her mind.

The thought of two teams distracted her as she tried to figure out which set of her skills would be most useful to them. She'd probably do equally well in both teams. "Despite my current barely-awake state... I'd be of equal use wherever I'm delegated to." She looked over at the door at the sound of a knock, wondering if she should get up and check... but she was perfectly comfortable where she was, and she really didn't want to move and have to fully wake up yet.

"Sorry Kite." She sighed and shifted out from under her daughter's cuddle, standing and walking to the door with a tired zombie-gait. "Who is it?" The false wakefulness in her voice was evident, but she didn't care how fake it sounded.
Kikite whined slightly in complaint when her mother moved. "I'd be good for either team too..." She yawned. She was still pretty much asleep, barely realizing when her mother opened the door. Was this place even fit to dare open to the public? Kikite rubbed her eyes, trying not to think about the answer to that question.

Timid Knight

The door the newcomer knocked on would fall inward, this time.

Ramza jumped, though he knew the person was coming, he couldn't help but get startled by it.

"And I just got that up again... anyway, greetings you're at... uh... well, we haven't a name for the place, really, or much. But welcome anyway."

He beamed and waved, then thought about that set up with two teams, wondering who would lead them and whatnot... He wasn't great at either, he thought. However, he at least watched whenever his dad fixed things at home, and held a tin can filled with nails. That was kind of a neat thing.

"I think I'll stay here with the repair party, um... just pick whichever you'd be best at, or enjoy most?"

"That's not how you lead, you say 'I'll lead this party, you there lead the other.' in a nice commanding voice. Eh, well, I might as well scavenge, Yukai, you did good enough, with me. The guest can stick around here and have at our beginning food supplies, and if inclined too, help with repair.
Lucis, you probably want to stay with your kid, right? You two can stay here. Demyx, you've been on your own since you healed, right? You're probably better at scavenging. I assume Nina will follow me, but another set of hands to carry is fine. Any questions or objections?"

Nial went about, pointing people out and directing them as he saw fit, leaving a baffled Ramza.
((Aww., I have to go. G'night all!))

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The green-haired man looked around the room, not horribly surprised by the collapsing door. "I've never been here before... how.... charming?" He cleared his throat, "To answer the question of the one I heard from the other side of the door, that is my own business, I can't go giving me name to every john doe and jane rinoe." He waggled his finger playfully, "Now then, I'm looking for someone very important, cute little blue haired thing, green eyes. She's fairly busty, and she's a little off her rocker, I don't suppose anyone here has seen her have they?"
Lucis had to jump back as the door nearly fell on her, giving it a weird look before backing up and turning around to sit back next to Kikite. When Ramza attempted to issue the teams and was usurped by Nial, the brunette was having a hard time to keep from laughing. "Yes, I would like to remain with Kikite. Thank you for that consideration Nial."

Lucis gave another weird look to the new person who had walked in, almost as if it didn't make sense to her. It was just a NAME, after all. Nothing that was actually attached to them. Just what everyone called them by... right?

Thieving Lunatic

Yukai gave a salute to Nial and a wink to the green haired one. Ignoring the door completely.

He was good with whatever happened to be handed to him as a duty, after all what else was he gonna do? Stay here and sleep? The blond laughed again, in a very good mood it seemed, and walked over to the orange haired Nail who seemed to want to take charge.

"Aye aye!"

Turning his head to look at the nameless man, Yukai thought about an answer. Had he seen anyone like that? Nah, that sort of a person he would remember. Specifically any blue haired woman who seemed of her rocker.

"I haven't seen her about." Shrugging and looking unconcerned about it.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

"..." Demyx would have really loved to belt Nial upside the head for his presumption there. Who the hell did he think he was sometimes, especially given that he was a scientist, a lab monkey, as Demyx thought of them, not a survivalist? Instead of clocking him like he wanted to, however, he leaned in close to the orange-haired man and favored him with one of his patented not-wholly-sane smiles. "You would be surprised at exactly how much time I've spent on my own," he said in a not-wholly-sane, hell-yes-there's-a-story-there sort of voice, then turned around and headed for the freshly downed door, brushing past the nameless man without a word. Just outside the door, he turned and looked back at Nial. "So...you coming?"

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The green haired man watched as Demyx passed by him, his look not changing much, his smile pointed in the middle as if scheming up a storm, "Really? That's too bad..." he said, shaking his head. He was about ready to leave when he thought he heard someone in the distance, "...enne... ... la....... ne..." His grin grew slightly as he saw someone making their way up the hill. A busty figure, with a well toned stomach and long blue hair worn in a double bun style. "Larienne you jerk! Where'd you gooooo?" She stopped dead on the path and pointed at him, "YOU!" She yelled as she charged full speed for the man. "Ah... ah... wait Latout! This place is..." She tackled him onto the broken door, causing him to groan with pain.

Timid Knight

"Blue hair... Green eyes? Can't say I've seen anyone of that description. Well, I guess as Nial said, feel free to help yourself to the food that Yukai brought in."

Ramza laughed a little uneasily at the situation, watching Demyx give Nial a look. Scratching the back of his head and looking off to the side. Half tempted to let it go without saying something, but feeling bound to speak up, even if resulted in a fight like before.

"Don't eat him now... "

Squeaking in surprise at the lady that was just described, almost dropping the small bit of his 'breakfast' of nuts.

Nial nodded towards Demyx, brushing off the smile but noting that it existed. Reaching down for his backpack, his makeshift pillow, and emptied it out. He paused with an empty notepad, setting that on the counter with a pencil.

"If anyone comes up with a name, feel free to write it down in here."

He then leaped over the counter, stepped around the newcomer and joined Demyx outside to go scavenge for food. Pulling on the empty backpack that would be used to store foods.

Thieving Lunatic

Yukai recoiled backwards and away from the blue haired girl, pressing himself against the far wall and then looking to Ramza with a half smile. He coughed and scurried around the two to get outside. Noting the pad and where it was for later.

"Don't worry, Pipsqueak. Nial's to tough and chewy. Your Demyx would spit him back out." Calling in from a safe distance and saluting. And moving to stand next to the others in the scavenging party.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Demyx shook his head over the green-haired man's well-deserved fate, gave Yukai a look that clearly said now don't YOU start, and headed off into the forest. He already knew where the nearest fruit trees were that had edible fruit already, he'd located a few patches of wild leeks and edible mushrooms, he knew where the nearest fishable stream was...this forest had food enough for years, easily. This wasn't going to take long.

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The one called Larienne looked up at the blue-haired one, Latout, with a rather confused look, "Look, I'm not a body-builder here, far from, could you get off?" "Oh! Sorry!" The girl yelled as she immediately scrambled off of him. The green haired one got up slowly, dusting himself off and popping his back into place again. "There..." He looked down at the fallen door, "Uh... you guys thinkin' of repairing this place anytime soon, it looks like it could need some fixing up..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff