Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Let's go with the Nial thing. =] Nina is far too useless to actually stumble into a portal. And the idea of Yula in a jar amuses me. Although that would because that she was no longer trapped at the tavern... Yula will just arrive here like she arrived at the other tavern. and Nial can bring Nina, and maybe Lucis can bring Shigatsu? Mitya will eventually find her own way back here, but not for awhile.

PS, Mu, can we still rp Nial's visit to Yula's clan? In a private thread if need be but I really wanted to do it.))

Of course it had been too much to hope that the new rip in dimensions Yula had found in the upper left hand corner of the old bar was a way back to her original dimension. On the other hand, it had lead her to a spiffy new forest, and since last time she'd decided to explore a new dimension she's met Ramza and then because of that tons of other people, Yula decided that worst things could happen to her and set off in search of... something interesting, taking note of where the rip was so she would be able to get back. She had appeared but behind the tree line of a forest, and when she emerged she found, instead of a field or something, a very sheer cliff, and at the bottom a dilapidated building. Well, Yula considered, moving forward invisibly, no time like the present.
((I'm good with that.))

Timid Knight

(( I wanted too, also, lets just get a few posts in here today, but I promise today. n.n I wanna see the clan. n.n ))

Ramza left the building and approaching the person while cleaning off his glasses. Mi'lord? That was Yukai's nickname for...

"Demy!"

He ran over and stared at the sleeping figure, dropping down on his knees and lunging forward to hug him. Whether he was asleep or not didn't matter, and in fact he probably didn't notice the peaceful look on his face, being that he was in such a rush to give him a nice big hug.

((*Slight puppets Yukai, since Chay has to go.* ))

The Phantom Thief got distracted with the idea of finding some food around here, like apples. Wandering off into the forest.

Nial stepped out of a portal, finding a thick forest on the other end, looking down at faded path. He was convinced that it showed at least visible enough that they could find some form of civilization and ask around in this world, looking back in the portal and motioning.

"It's safe, come on, lets check this place. I doubt we'll find him so easily, but who knows? Now come on!"

Reaching it and grabbing both Nina and Monkey, dragging them through. His broken arm had healed by now, nicely so too.

(( Hope that works. ))
((Hi, Sorry I'm late. Just came inside from eating mud- er... sledding.))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageI like to make myself believe that Planet Earth turns slowly...

Demyx jerked in surprise when, out of the starkly lit RPG-style dungeon of his dreams, someone suddenly charged at him to hug him. He was jarred awake instantly to find that the hug was very real, but the face attached to the person providing it...no. Absolutely not. How could it...Ramza was worlds away...he couldn't possibly...but... "Ramza?" Demyx whispered in a tiny voice, reaching up to touch the boy's cheek in awe and disbelief. All of a sudden, he burst into tears, hugging Ramza back tightly. He was trying to say something, but he was crying so hard it was almost impossible to understand him.

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams...
Picture by Kaname and Ramza
((=D Monkey! =D))

Nina's wound, too, was mostly healed--it still ached a bit, but she could finally move her arm and get dressed by herself, and all of those other, useful, things. She stepped through the portal after Nial, at his insistence, not really sure if it was safe but also willing to trust Nial. She said, "D-d-do you think he's i-in trouble?"

The building was empty, and full of dust and broken things. however, Yula did find something of interest: Ramza and Demyx, apparently having a reunion. She decided to wait until they were done before announcing herself: she'd hate to spoil everything for them.

((Has Nial gone to he clan yet and we'll rp it elsewhere or has he not yet gone and thus Yula is low on juice?))
Lucis was just gathering the rest of her things that had been in the previous tavern. She'd bid it farewell easily, because the more she kept moving, the less likely it was that Kyrios would catch up to her. Especially if he was trying to convince the General in command that she should be executed as a traitor. But the brunette was not going to think about that now, no she was not. She needed to keep her head on straight to find a new place. "Come on dear one. Let's get out of here before I get caught and beheaded." She held her left hand out for the smaller girl, gesturing towards the gold plane that would get them out of there.

Timid Knight

(( Whichever is more convenient for you, I figure you probably wanna RP a Yula with energy? ))

Ramza scooted close and kept the hug strong, looking up at the light stroke on his face. Smiling for a it, but then panicking at the crying.

"A-ah, I didn't hug you to tight, did I? D-did I agrivate any injuries?"

He looked over the musician, looking for any blood, checking his hands to see if any smeared off on his arms, or something. Unknowing that Demyx was fine at this point in time, fretting over him a bit to be a little dense to the world. Maybe the shield that was still on his arm scratched him? Looking at that for a bit.

Nial nodded to Nina, after all, that would a been true in the mildest of times lately. He thought about how to explain it, scratching the side of his neck. Not to keen on half the brief explanation. Bah, Magic. What a feeble excuse for anything.

"Well, both Ramza and I have assassins after us. Under the assumption that we have some sort of special magic trait. I personally find it a little laughable. I can take them, but I'm not so sure about the weakling."

He shrugged, in fact he figured that he might be getting cried over already. Turning towards the portal and peeking in, to see where Monkey was, if he wasn't going through the portal.
Kikite grabbed her mother's hand and nodded that she was ready. It wasn't like she had any real ties to the tavern, or that many belongings with her. She hadn't expected to stay long, but now that she'd found her mother she wanted to stay with her. Way to think ahead! She thought to herself as her and her mother went through the open portal.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"It's perfectly true; madmen do have their own logic...

[[So...which side are YOU on?]]

Demyx wasn't paying much attention to Ramza's silly questions, which was probably just as well. "H-how did you...how can...I...I d-didn't think I'd see you again f-for ages...h-how are you here?!" He shook his head, hugging Ramza even tighter and soaking his shoulder with tears. "I-I d-don't even care...you're here...you're here...that...that's all I need...t-to know..."

I'm afraid you're just too sane to understand it."
((I suppose that that would be easier, and then Nial could stay here and be useful.))

"I th-th-thought that y-you didn't h-have magic," Nina said, slightly confused. He had said already that he didn't believe in it, and she hadn't ever seen him use it, and wouldn't he know more about magic--like about crystals and things, such as the crystal he had been given by Yula's clan--if he had magic? Alex had always said that magic to him had seemed natural. he hadn't questioned how it worked, just like one doesn't (usually) question why they stay on the ground.

Oh boy, Yula thought, kind've emotional. I probably shouldn't be watching this. So, Yula wandered off again, in search of something either more interesting or at least with less crying. Demyx and Ramza were cute together and all, but that didn't mean that Yula was going to intrude on their private moments if she could help it. It was inconsiderate and it made her heart ache for Thomas.

((Demyx: there are sides?))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
[[I meant in the Super Bowl.]]
((Oh. I'm hoping the blimp will crash or someone hot will have a wardrobe malfunction or something.You know, something interesting.

Unless we're talking about teams, in which case the one with the fleur de lis because I don't like horse shoes.))
Through the portal was a forest, and the brunette immediately started scanning the area to see what or who was around. "A forest. That's nice... But also easily burned down...." She glanced over to see where Kikite was and if she had made it out of the portal without stumbling, unlike Lucis. Nial and Nina weren't that far off, it seemed, so both of them got a wave.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sophophobia
((Oh. I'm hoping the blimp will crash or someone hot will have a wardrobe malfunction or something.You know, something interesting.

Unless we're talking about teams, in which case the one with the fleur de lis because I don't like horse shoes.))
[[Oh, good. That would be the Saints. I favor the Saints because New Orleans deserves a win, and because Indianapolis sucks. As a city.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff