Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"It's perfectly true; madmen do have their own logic...

Demyx blinked at the book in astonishment, then quirked a faint, crooked smile as he accepted it. "Thank you," he said softly, holding the book close for a moment before taking a good, long look at the cover, then opening to the first page and re-reading the beginning of Myle's adventure. He still remembered the days they'd all spent at the palace in Athynn, when he was bedridden after Dimitris had tried to impale him (and succeeded, though he hadn't managed to finish him off). Ramza had read aloud to him from this book for days on end, somehow making what might have been a damn dreary recovery not only bearable, but downright enjoyable. It seemed like only yesterday, and yet forever ago. "Hoy no queda casi nadie de los de antes," he sang aloud in a soft voice, seemingly too lost in contemplation to notice Yukai, "y los que hay han cambiado, han cambiado..."

[["Now hardly anyone is left from the old days, and those that remain have changed..."

Chay: There are good websites where you can get help with that kind of nasty s**t for free.]]

I'm afraid you're just too sane to understand it."

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Oh boy fresh new tavern thread! Iffin yah don't mind, perhaps I can join everyone? I know chay and mu don't mind, but I like to check with others yes yes <.< >.> ))

Timid Knight

Ramza stirred slightly, sitting upright and stretching. Looking around, finding the armor he worse not far, along with his sword and shield. He then checked his surroundings, then popped a smile for Demyx and everyone.

Slowly standing up and walking over towards his equipment, pulling on the half plate over his head, and then going about securing the small round shield over his glove again. Lastly picking up the sword Ghoul and adjusting it onto the side of his belt.

"So... morning. What's the plan for breakfast? First things first, after all."

Looking around the room, the upstairs were blocked by rubble from the ceiling. The doors... well, one might be the kitchen... who knows what would be in there? Oh hey, it's that book, his nice copy of Myle's story, how did it start?

"Sunlight broke through the boards, cracked and weathered by age. Mosses and vines of various shades grew, twined around them. The air thick and moist. It was here I greeted the morning, taking my hand to my head, to make sure I was still there...
Ah! I mean... "

Looking up at the room and scratching the back of his head.

Nial rolled over and made a noise that indicated he didn't want to be awake, curled up behind the bar counter because he didn't really want to be directly next to anyone. Also, he was hoping there might be some form of booze left. Turns out there wasn't a drop.

(( I should upload the bit of that book I got written, I uploaded a poem I made a while back... which Chay has been driven nuts by me mentioning it. XD

KUJJLES! *Tackle.*))
((suuure no argument here if you're on Mu's good side.))

"Y-you're welcome," Nina said, unreasonably anxious. Talking to Demyx was suddenly hard again, since she hadn't seen him in so long. He wasn't bed ridden anymore, of course, and she wasn't... he wasn't stuck and it wasn't like before, where he didn't have anything better to do. Ramza was back. "I-I, uhm," Nina stuttered briefly, after he had stopped singing, looking for a reason to get away. She didn't want to... ruin whatever she'd managed to build by sticking around too long and annoying him.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"It's perfectly true; madmen do have their own logic...

Demyx jerked in surprise as he heard Ramza reciting the first few lines of the book, nearly dropping it. Blushing brightly all of a sudden, he closed the book and nodded to everyone that seemed to be awake. "Um...good morning," he said, a touch awkwardly. "Um...why don't we see what kind of breakfast we can get out of Yukai's haul from last night?"

I'm afraid you're just too sane to understand it."

Thieving Lunatic

He couldn't understand Demyx's last bit, but it was pleasant enough to listen to. Calm enough anyways. Yukai shook his head and laughed to himself. From the bit that Ramza said it was recognizable as a part from the book. Even if he had only popped in for a small while when it was being read, Yukai had a fair chunk of books he had read.

That was put behind him for the foods that he'd manage to snag last night. A pile of berries and nuts, hopefully the chill had kept them rather edible. The blond smiled and headed over to the pile, plucking out a handful and munching on some of the nuts.

(( *is hugged* *has looked up and gotten the best free help she could along with help from Mu* *is now happy* ))
((Hola everyone. Glad to see Kikite is the only lazy bum still asleep. XD))

Kikite blinked her eyes open, hearing voices. ((Ah crap, their back again? XD Sorry, sorry. Emily Dickenson has a tendency to fry brain cells after too long...)) She sat up, back stiff from a lovely night on the wooden floor. "Good morning..." She yawned, looking around half blindly, and only fully registering her mother in her mind. She was never the brightest during the first conscious half-hour of her daily routine.

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Meanwhile, outside on the path leading up to the bar, a boy with minty-ish green hair skipped along whisteling a merry tune. He was mildly scrawny and lanky, as if in his late teens, not quite grown into his body. His eyes were dark blue, his arms folded casually behind his back. He turned around, peaking about the area as if looking for someone.
Lucis was perfectly content to just fall right back to sleep and catch up on the hours she missed during the night, especially when it was pretty calm and peaceful in here. But then Kikite woke up, so that meant no more sleep for Lucis. "Morning Kite. Floor as comfortable as it looks?" She pet Kikite's hair in a motherly way, making it very clear that she had missed her child and that food was not currently a very pressing thought. Her eyes glanced to the door at the sound of whistling, but she was not awake enough yet to actually get up and look.
((Sorry guys, I'm out I think. =[ see y;all tomorrow.))
((Nu! Kiddo, you can't leave meh! XD ...Fine, goodnight Sopho.))

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Aaaaw bye sopho!))
"Depends on if you're being sarcastic or not." She answered. She winced, not at her mother's touch, but at a shoot of pain up her back. She'd missed her mother as well. She leaned against Lucis, cuddling. She might have fallen asleep again then and there, if not for some small amount of self control.

Timid Knight

Ramza offered a smile towards Demyx, yeah, he'd read through the book a ton before he even met him. He was almost as clung to his books as Nina was to hers, but his sister broke him out of that.

"Alright then, it'll do. No pancakes, alas, but we'll get this place fixed up in no time."

He strode over towards the pile and picked up a small handful of nuts, walking over and finding a stable chair, sitting in it and nibbling away, thinking of what the plan was. He looked up at the light streaming softly down from the ceiling, not sure how one would go about fixing that.

"Hmnn... We should separate into two teams I think... one repairing this place a little, the other gathering food. What do you guys think?"

Looking around the group slowly, lifting his head up at the sound.

Nial couldn't sleep. Damn, he'd tried but... getting up and leaning on the bar counter, looking out one of the windows in it's dust covered state. Seeing a person with green hair and starting to reach for the flame thrower... but they were to tall to be that one assassin.

"We've already got a guest, amazing."

(( Drat, Lates Soph. *Salutes.* ))

Thieving Lunatic

"You guys attract people too fast."

Laughing from his corner as he finished off the last of his handful swiftly. "Two teams eh? Well that depends, which one ya want me on?"

The thief moved away from his corner, but not too far, after all there were girls in here still, and that meant his guard was up, in a way. As he waited, Yukai glanced about to really take in how much work this place would need. And a glance out of the window to see this insta-costumer that had appeared.

(( Bye bye Soph~ seeya later~))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces