Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Knight

(( We found some others to destroy with extreme prejudice, also, so yessum we will. n.n *Salute.* Also, if anyone wants to read Sopho and I have started a short of Nial visiting the Berkley-Simmons warlocks. n.n ))
((Epic. .....And, I'll read! *Looks around for a link or document*))

Timid Knight

(( Oh! *Facepalm* I forgot to link it.
Click me I'm a link! ))
((AHA! *pounces link*))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
[[*is aliiiiiiiiiiiive*]]
((Oh no! It's the Demyx Monster! Run, run for your lives! *Screams and runs in mock terror before bursting into a giggle fit*))
((=D I adore the Berkley-Simmons warlocks. Also hi Demyx.))

Timid Knight

(( ... Issa gunna eat mah braaaaains! D: ))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
[[*noms a thread*]]

Thieving Lunatic

(( *Jumps up and down in victory* We kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled it! Hahahahahahahah! ))

Timid Knight

(( AAGH, as soon as it was dead, Chay's computer got the Virus again. It sneaks into your automatic updates with Windows XP or Vista, saying it's an anti-virus software. ))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"It's perfectly true; madmen do have their own logic...

[[...Right. I battled one of those before, and lost hard. You...might want to get expert help.]]

Demyx rolled over and blinked, confused by waking up under a roof - he'd grown used to having no roof but forest canopy all over again. But cold as it was in here, it probably would have been worse if he'd remained outside. And...Ramza was right next to him...oh, yeah. He sat up stiffly as the memories of the day before started to come back. Now, he couldn't help but wonder, what would today be like?

I'm afraid you're just too sane to understand it."
Nina had been awake for awhile, looking at the building they had taken shelter in and wondering where, exactly, they were going to start, if they intended on staying here. She likely wouldn't be of much help, but maybe she could pull her weight by cooking or something. She was interrupted by a rustle in the corner, however, and she turned to find that it was Demyx. She smiled--Nina hadn't been able to talk to him the day before, but she had something to give him. Nina reached into her back, where she carried all of the books that Nial had given her,some clothing... and the book that Demyx had lent her, once upon a time. "D-Demyx," Nina said, approaching him shyly, and cradling the book protectively. She had taken care of it as best she could. "Wh-when Nial and I left th-the tavern, I-I... thought y-you would w-want this." Nina held out the book.

Thieving Lunatic

(( *pouts and turns off auto updates* *shakes fist at Vista* We just spent the whole day getting rid of it...and you download it again? Retarded vista...>.>
I can't afford pro help...>.> *warily watches seedling virus and begins removal*))

Yukai rolled uncomfortably over the wooden floor. The sounds of others waking acting as an alarm clock. The thief rolled to his back and jumped up, sending a little dust flying from under his bare feet. He shook his head and looked about before heading to a wall and leaning against it. Ruffling up his own hair to get a static crackle. And looking over to where the movement was coming from most.

"Morning people!"
((No! Poor Yukai! *hugs the Yukai.... somehow*))
Lucis was outside, having given up on attempting to sleep somewhere around midnight. She had eventually dozed off leaning against the side of the building and woken again just before dawn. Unfortunately, that resulted in her feeling rather tired and in only a semi-aware state as she stumbled her way back towards the door of the ramshackle building while rubbing her bleary eyes.

She'd be avoiding people for a good part of the morning, or at the very least until she had some time to stay under the sunlight and feel somewhat more awake. But first, she needed food. Edible food would be preferred, but she wasn't picky. Where to get it could potentially present problems, but she did her best to ignore that fact while she walked in to see nearly everyone up and moving around. "Morning." Gold eyes searched the room for her daughter, and upon finding her still asleep, she sighed and rolled her eyes. 'Kite... Sleeping late again?' Food would take second priority it seemed, and Lucis sat down and settled into a comfortable position next to the black haired girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff