Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Parricida sighed as he watched his son lay covered blood, although still barely alive. The training had been taxing on the boy but fending of his father was not an easy task, his breaths drawn heavier as a voice shouted and Anya appeared helping her brother up. At the same moment Dixa appeared and back handed Parricida across the room, his face was in shock when he hit the wall. He had been too focused on his son to see it coming.

"There's no need to be like that, I wasn't going to kill him" he said pulling himself from the crater in the wall, brushing the dust he found a hand around his throat. Dixa's eyes were a purple glow up close and angry at her foolish husband, "He's already scared enough as it is without you beating the life out of him, don't take your anger for Illyria out on him" she told him gripping tighter. Parricida reached an arm around Dixa's waist and held her closer, his other grabbed her wrist and took away some of the pressure at his throat. "And he'll be scared for the rest of his life if i don't do something. Besides, your always very cute when your angry" he said with a wink.

Dixa felt the anger swell in her as she pounded him further into the wall all the while screaming at him, "First you let Tharek leave without a word and then you beat Siri into the ground, i was only gone for a few hours!" she said. Parricida caught her wrists quickly, "What do you mean Tharek's gone?" he asked, she suddenly realised why she came back early and teleported them to Tharek's room.

Looking around they discovered the chest of crystals and realised where he had gone, "I think our other son needs some training too" he growled crushing a crystal in his fist. The pair of them grabbed what they needed and left immediately for the portal.

The captain of the guard was shocked when his king and queen arrived in the camp so suddenly, he feared he might die in the next few moments. "My lord; your arrival was not expected so soon, your son ordered us to guard the portal here till he returns." He informed. Parricida glanced at the portal and sighed, "I see" he said. Just as he was about to say something he realised Dixa was gone and he ran over to the portal, he could feel her presence on the other side but an uneasy feeling swept through him which gave rise to caution and a slow pace to proceed at.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt luv

User Image
Tharek
Prince & Heir to the throne of Hahkran

He felt his threat had no affect as she laughed at him. He sharply listened to the following words but he was unable to hear them as he was thrown back, hitting the first rock he spun in the air and crashed into another. Falling the ground he glared up at the twins. Tharek noticed he was being ignored by them at first but when the word mother crept up he found himself at a disadvantage, then someone else arrived. Tharek watched the twins carefully as stood back up, looking around he spotted his swords just a few steps away before his mother blocked the view.

The shock on his face had him stepping back but he realised he had nowhere to run, "Hello Mother" he said nervously. Suddenly he heard a deeper voice call his name, he jumped in his skin and looked past his mother to see Parricida coming out from the portal at a walking pace. "I am so dead" he muttered beneath his breath.

"I think you have some explaining to do son" His father informed him.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image User Image

Finally wearing out her master, Illyria laid beside him as he dosed off. She too came close to falling asleep till she suddenly felt a familiar presence. Jumping out of bed she quickly stumbled, and rolled on the floor wincing in pain. Applying pressure to the wounds on her stomach.

Her lord figured it would be fun to see her bleed. Scratching, stabbing, beating it out of her. Painting her in it. The sheets, the floor, his weapons, all stained red.

Slowly finding her way to her feet, she was too weak to teleport. Illyira didn't want Parricida to see her this way. But it was more important she got him out of this world before her lord awakened. Stepping outside the room she called on the guard. Falling back to her knees, a demon guard rushed by her side. Grabbing the back of his neck she brought him close and plopped her lips upon his. The poor guy didn't last 10 seconds before becoming a shrivel up corps. Breathing heavily, her hands slightly shook. Most of her wounds had finally closed up, but she needed MORE. " This would have to do. " She muttered, famished.

Moon couldn't help but brake her focus and laugh amused as Tharek hesitated by the sight of his mother and father.
" Hahahaha... Oh man, you should see the look on your " Illyria Appeared suddenly, Her back facing her children. " BAH " oAoMoon almost jumped out of her own skin. Her brother chuckled at his sister, till he noticed his mother was covered in blood. Both her children looked at her with concern. " Go. " Illyria commanded " " but Mom.. " " The mother almost turned her head to face them, but they where gone before she had to do so. They knew better than to make her repeat herself. Staring back at Parricida and his family her eyes glowed ravenously. They could see the anger boiling up inside her. She was not in the mood for games " That goes for all of you, too. This is you one, and only warning. " Her death stare finally reached Parricida. The demoness thought it would be easier to hate him rather than allow herself to brake down again. Wasn't too hard given the mere presence of Dixa made her want to rip bother their heads off.

Her claw like hands sharpened as they lengthened. Not much time left. She needed to make them leave.

Far enough away her children watched eager to find out what the hell has been going on. They knew nothing of their mother's past. Illyria was always alone in her thought and never opened up to a soul. She was the strong silent one. The one who taught them almost everything they knew, and defended them from anything that would harm them. The one would could be beaten bloody almost to the point of death, and just shake it off as though nothing happened. She was their Rock. Too now see her like this... They didn't even know how to react to that. Who where these people to cause such a drastic effect on her?

(( edited it a lil >.> <.< >.> ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Parricida stalked the ground beyond the portal and stopped to look around a moment, the instant he spotted Tharek he had a slight grin. "I think you have some explaining to do son" he told him. The look on his son's face said it all as he used his mother to shield him from the glare of Parricida. Dixa questioned him first "What do you think your doing Tharek?" she questioned, He started to become pale and sweaty. "I..II..I..w" he stuttered.

Dixa cast a glare as Moon started to talk, the surprise caught everybody on both sides when Illyria appeared. Parricida was in shock at first as his eyes followed her up and down constantly, admiring what a woman she had become and trying to compare her to his memory. His grip tightened as he held himself back from leaping to her side and trying to make her his own in front of Dixa, his teeth ground together at her warning.

Parricida's hand swung around and pointed towards Dirge laying on the ground, "Do as we discussed. Leave that here" he said. Dixa nodded that she understood and vanished with Tharek, not a moment later she was back again for a long kiss from his lips. Her eyes glared at Illyria and then fluttered back towards her husband, "Don't be too long. I'll have something special waiting for you at home" she whispered. Without another word she vanished and the tear started to close.

Parricida stared at Illyria at first but then he paced over to dirge and slipped it into a sheathe at his belt, his steps brought him slowly forward until they were but a step apart. "You should know by now I never listen" he said, his hand slowly risen to Illyria's cheek and stroked a hair from her face. Her warm breath got closer as he did and then with his other hand he pulled her close by the waist, "Now didn't you have a long due reward for your handsome prince charming?" he whispered with a wink. Old habits seemed to creep within him as they touched.

Shameless Lunatic

Sir Edward Grim

User Image

Illyria

Illyrias eye twitched as Parricida wife kissed him. The image of Ripping threw Dixa's stomach played in the demonesses head. Trying hard not to act upon it right there and then, she bit her lower lip.

"You should know by now I never listen"

Her eyebrows lowered even more furious at him now than before. But her expression wilted away, closing her eyes as his fingers brushed the hair from her face. How does he do this to her so easily? It was like a dream she didn't want to wake up from.

Pulling her closes her eyes opened wide, meeting his own. "Now didn't you have a long due reward for your handsome prince charming?" Her eyebrows lowered again. He can see pain in her eyes. Not only was she actually in pain cuz she hadn't fully healed. But there was pain in her heart and soul. She loved him more than she could ever possibly express. Seeing him now, made her reality that much darker. Feeling his touch and knowing it may be their last. Her eyes began to water " I hate you " She muttered to him. Torn between what she wanted and needed to do.

Her twins stared in shock. All they needed now was some popcorn.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

As Parricida whispered his words he was surprised to be met by an untimely pain in her eyes, at first he thought he had caused her some physical pain. A few marks still here and there from an unknown event he didn't know of. Then he looked again and saw something deeper, something that disturbed him. "I can't help that you hate to love me" he replied, brushing a tear from her cheek he made his move quick and sudden.

Their lips were fixed for a few moments and he felt the strange sensation surge through him, that familiar feeling tingled upon his lips as he slipped away and then proceeded to hold her close. His warm breath against her neck. Parricida's eyes stared into the distance at Illyria's children as he felt a grin overwhelm him, he mouthed words with no sound in their direction. 'Your mother is mine.'

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I missed you." he whispered.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image User Image

Their lips met and everything else felt like it faded away. His power was extraordinarily stronger than she had every felt from him before. A rush came over her as her body healed completely.

'Your mother is mine."

Sun Growled underneath his breath, about to attack. Moon Quickly grabbed his arm, and he turned to her.
" Brother, you cant. " She whispered concerned. " He mocks us all " He slapped his sisters hand away and appeared behind Parricida throwing the biggest flames he would whip up. knowing it wouldn't hurt his mother. Illtria quickly reacted and counteracted it with her own. Sun took his stance " She is not yours to have foreigner. Mother, don't fall for his tricks. You can see he already has another. " His eye fixated on killing Parricida

Illyria growled. But some of his words did rain true. Her glare now turned to Parricida " Why DID you come here? You have children, and that " The demoness cranked her neck trying to find a nicer work than what she was thinking. " Woman, who is obviously your mate. What do you gain by coming here? "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Parricida took some pleasure as he watched the twins, his words of taunt were poison on the tip of his tongue. The movement of the boy was very familiar, "So he is your son" he muttered as the flames headed in his direction. He stepped back and let Illyria deal with her own child as he contemplated a few thoughts, "Your mother is not a possession, boy" he replied. That glare was delight in his heart as she pierced him through with that look, the words that had followed however disrupted the mood and he felt a low growl in his throat.

His eyes slowly narrowed, "And what of you? One hundred years ago you left me in that place to die. Alone. That woman as you call her, rescued me from the oblivion that I had been damned to by no other than yourself and when we had chance to meet for the first in a long time you tore my heart out again." He lectured, his aura started to change violently. Stalking his way over he gently placed around her throat, Parricida's skin turned a dark red like Dante's one hundred years ago. The murderous bloodlust leaked from every breath, "It's a shame really, we could have talked and caught up on past times like civilized creatures and even become simple friends to keep the peace." he said, a sigh followed and his grip slowly tightening. "For some reason you feel like a passing memory now" he whispered.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image User Image

She was hurt by his word but they were all true. She abandoned him, even though it was to save his life. She left him alone, all the same.

"Should I had let you " his grip tightened " die instead " Her eyes just pierced threw his. Watching the change grow inside him. Unlike Dixa, or his children, she did not fear him. She did not fear what he was slowly becoming, even though he may kill her then and there.

Moon Joined her brother on either side of Parrisida. Moon held a blade to the back of his neck, while Sun held one at his throat. Their actions synced, ready to take whatever action necessary.

Illyria's hand lifted signalling for then to pause, then continued up to his cheek. Unable to speak she just smiled, mouthing the words
" do it then and leave "

Even if it would take her own life. She still thought only of protecting him. Hopefully this would satisfy his bloodlust, and would safe return home.

Sun's anger intensified. He would not allow his mother to be slain by this creature. He did not wish to go against her wishes but when he saw what she told Parrisida, that was it.

Sun grabbed Parridida by the shoulder and teleported him, just a few feet away from their mother. Together with his sister they kicked him as hard they could in the chest to back him away further. Illyria now coughing she fell to her knees. Trying to catch her breath, her eyes never leaving his.
" Children go home, NOW! " She commanded. The twins growled but listened to their mother and left.

Her hand placed upon her marked neck, she stood up again. If he wanted a fight... She would give it to him.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

He felt the blades against his skin and excitement shot through him like a chain reaction, this fulfilled him for a but a moment; however when Illyria stopped them he felt like a dull blade pressed against his throat. "You only get one chance" he muttered beneath his breath. Parricida felt that temporary moment of teleportation and his stomach turned, unlike Dixa's he still hadn't got used to Illyria's version and inevitably the children were the same. His feet touched solid ground for a moment before he was kicked back further.

His feet slid back but he retained his balance, his eyes still fixed on Illyria. "It seems your children need punishing" he said licking his lips, when she commanded them to go he was a little disappointed and glad at the same time. Parricida stared at the mark around Illyria's neck and frowned, he didn't like seeing the marks across her body regardless of the culprit. But being the culprit himself meant he couldn't complain.

Stretching out he felt the bones click down his back one by one, it seems he had some uneven aches when he had been kicked by the children Sun and Moon. He felt a sharp point like a thorn in his mind and started to stumble, the colour across the skin fluctuated from pale flesh to blood red. Parricida dragged metal claws across his cheek and torn the flesh, his mind suddenly felt clear again and he regained his posture. The blood trickled from the wound and revealed sharp teeth below.

Parricida proceeded forward towards Illyria with a spread grin on his face, "I have waited long enough. So where is he?" he asked getting closer. His fingers clicked beneath the metal plates while his other hand gripped Dirge.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image User Image

Her head tilted as she watched him tear up his own flesh. Was he becoming mad too? Her heart felt like it dropped. Her lord, Her children, and now her love. All slowly becoming consumed by madness. Was Parridida's madness her fault as well? Maybe if she killed him when she was suppose to? Or maybe if they had never met at all, she wouldn't have driven him to this with his need for revenge. Was she poison to those she held most dear?

Paricida ran towards her "I have waited long enough. So where is he?"

Her eyes glowed red, watching his actions. Did he not know killing her lord meant to kill her as well? Did he even care? Or did HE want to die? Either way, at least one will die today. " You better know the ramifications of you actions Love. For anything past this point on is your own doing. " She informed him, barely dodging his attacks left and right. She didn't want to fight him. But she could feel they just about ran out of time.

Back at the mountain Sun was trashing his room. Furious he could to nothing. He had always obeyed him mother command, but this was just outrageous. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? His heart began to race. His heavy breath starting to snarl. Sun had always acted like the cool collected one, but deep inside he was more like his father than even his sister could ever be. The anger... the Madness in his head was deafening. His mother had always enforced him to keep it all in check. But the thought of her not being there anymore. No one to keep him sane. He would surely be consumed with it

Moon placed her hands on his sholders trying to calm him down. She always did as her crazy thoughts desired. So she was at least able to control it for the most part. But her brother. Once he snaps, she was afraid he will never be the same again. Or loose him all together, and therefor herself. from the moment of conception they were linked. Bound together in life and will follow each other into death.

Sun pushed her away raising his hand at her, but was quickly snapped out of it as they're father crashed right threw the door in a groggy fit or rage.
" SHUT THE HELL UP " His yellow eyes both bloodlusting yet tired, as he was just awoken up by his children's action.

The twins bowed their head and apologized to their father. Now beginning to be more self aware of that his surroundings he noticed the trashed room and his missing mate. His brow lowered
" Where is your mother? "

Illyria got hit by one of Parricida's blows.
" Thats it! " She decked him clear across the face as hard a she could.

Her heart skipped a beat as she cold feel her lord racing over here.

" s**t " She was vulnerable to another attack. Being thrown back her master caught her before falling down a ridge. His eyes fixated on Parricida, while Illyria's were fixed on him.

It took a moment before Her master realized who Parricida even was. Once he did a low chuckle became a hysterical laugh that ran so deep, you could almost feel the earth shake.

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Dixa tapped her nails across the table in quick succession, patience for her husband was waring thin. "Where is that idiot?" she said aloud. The children sat around the same table; Tharek sat sharpening his sword, Siri reading his book and Anya slumped across the table with her head resting on its side. Anya's long sigh ruined the silence. "Can't we just go and drag father back?" She asked, her mother and brothers stared her down. Anya suddenly shot up, "What?" she asked looking around. Anya had been spared the bad side of her father where everyone else had witnessed his moments of madness, "If only it were that easy" Dixa replied. Tharek sheathed his sword, "I know father wouldn't approve but I will go, however I need some help getting there." He said.

Anya laughed innocently, rushed to Tharek's side and caught him by surprise as she whisked them both away. Siri's jaw almost hit the table in shock as he looked up from his book, "oh no" he muttered. Dixa glared at the empty space after they vanished, reaching slowly across she grabbed onto Siri when he wasn't looking "It's a family event then" she said. Before Siri could escape they chased after the others.

Parricida was in a flurry of madness as he attacked Illyria, his mind was surprisingly calm as he danced in violence. "What's past has past. I live for the moment" he replied. Striking a blow he let his guard down for a moment and received one in kind but in that moment he seized another chance and sent Illyria back. When her lord appeared to catch her he felt elevation in his soul.

Her lord started to laugh and it was suddenly contagious as Parricida also laughed, he couldn't contain himself and his laughter came to a dead stop with a grin spread across his cheeks. The crazed look of a bloodthirsty beast. "I thought you'd never come" he stated, licking his lips he stood casually.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

The demon lord gently let Illyra go before him, facing outward toward Parricida. " My apologies " Lightly moving her hair off to the side he nuzzled her shoulder, then licked her blood that still stained her skin all the way up her neck. " We had had so much fun, She warn me out. I have only just awakened. "

Illyria's expression was hollow, like a doll.

It was too late. She could no longer hold them back from one another. They both reacted overly eager to finally getting the change to rip each other apart... and from the look of it Parricida had lost all love for her. What was the point anymore? It was still her duty to protect her Lord. Her eyes glowed red. It was as though Illyria checked out, and her Master's guard dog checked in.

Seeing Illyria like this only exited him even further . He had always love when she broke loose and destroyed all in sight. And now the thought of her killing the only other man she loved besides him was intoxicating.

Ruffly gripping her jaw he turned Illyria's head and kissed her.

She gave no repose, already in a trance like state. The Demon Lord's eyes shot back up to Parricida. They could already feel the others near by. Illyria vanished

( edited it just a lil. You can have the 1st move )

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Parricida's lip twitched at the edge as he tried to contain his laughter, the words went straight over his head as her lord taunted him. "Better late than never" he said. The ground at his feet started turned to glass under the tremendous heat flowing from Parricida, the pair kissing provoked him slightly and he sheathed Dirge slowly. "It seems I must finish this quickly" he muttered to himself feeling his family's presence nearing.

Dropping to one knee he drew two circles and plunged his hands into the ground, the veins across his body strained under the skin and the ground started to heat immeasurably. A feint orange glow simmered beneath the surface as the sand turned to glass in all directions, spreading like wildfire. Parricida grinned as he was dragged into the ground and vanished.

It was silent for minutes before a bubbling sound emerged, quiet at first it became louder as it risen to the surface. All at once the ground erupted in fire and brimstone, molten magma spilled across the land and clouds of sulphur formed a yellow mist, a figure emerged. Floating to the surface of the magma he suddenly moved as fast as possible on a hit and run. His fist glowed red hot as he raced pass and punched Illyria's master in the face. "So I'm curious. What name do you wish to have carved into your gravestone?" he asked, his voice echoed from several directions as he moved about.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

Parricida punched Illyria's master in the face "So I'm curious. What name do you wish to have carved into your gravestone?" But as he spun, he went full circle garbing the back of Parricidas upper punching arm, and swinging his fist clear across the side of his face. Still holding onto his arm he yanked him back, now gripping his neck he bashed him threw the newly formed glass.
" Whatever name you want, if you actually defeat me " He chuckled, with a grin so tight his eyebrow and edges of his lips twitched. His eyes looked bat s** crazy, even though he was surprisingly calm. Her master tightened his grip.

He was toying with Parricida. Not even giving it his all

Sir Edward Grim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas