Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

Raphael now upset, she quickly pulled her hand back and hid her face behind his arm. Even though he tried to defuse the situation she dared not show her face. With her eyes closed she finally felt it. She knew this feeling. She knew what they were.

Wait.... " The entity looked back trying to remember " Before there was nothing...darkness.... We slept, we slept till something awakened us... split us in half and blasting us threw out the darkness. After that everything changed. The darkness had shimmers of light, and these new things... Beautiful things...." Her eyes watered up " What had happened to them? They are almost unrecognizable now. " She let go of Raphael's arm and placed her feet on the gowned. Shocked " They would dance around me with such innocence and now they wish me harm."

This saddened her greatly. She had watched as the angels came into being, growing into magnificent creatures with such love in their hearts. Her heart ached with the sting of betrayal. It was overbearing. She began to hyperventilate till she could not hold it back any longer. Her skin began to glow brighter and brighter till the anger got the better of her and she screamed as loud as she could. The entire facility along with the next few miles around them completely became annihilated. Only ruble and a mushroom cloud surrounded them now. She might as well had been a bomb

Raphael found himself without so much as a scratch. The swirling energy protecting him began to fade as the entity's eye grew heavy. Her knees buckled and she began to fall.

Tummy grumbles, it would appear this body requires subsidence. faints x.x

(( jajaja might as well mix some humor into it rofl ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Raphael realised that he had scared the girl but it suddenly changed and she had started mumbling nonsense, although her lips never moved he could hear every word. His eyebrow creased with annoyance and his arm itched as his knuckles turned white against the halberd. His now free arm pressed two fingers into his forehead and a sigh escaped his lips, the next moment was sound, dust and death.

Blinking his eyes clear of dust he felt nauseous and his feet stumbled a moment before regaining balance, the sunlight pierced through the clouds every now again as he gasped. 'THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!' The voice in his mind screamed. Raphael had his hands pressing at his ears whilst they rang loudly until it slowly faded and he heard a grumble as she hit the ground, using his foot to roll her over he checked if she was alive. Pacing backwards and forwards he argued with himself.

"We should leave her here" Raphael said,
"Awww but i wanna keep her,"
"She will be the death of us,"
"But she's cute and cuddly,"
"However she will lead us to Mephisto,"
"We can all be friends on a whirlwind adventure,"
"And then we can't let him get his hands on her,"
"We'd be toast if he had that power,"
"It's Settled then" Raphael finished.

Raphael grabbed the girl and slung her over his shoulder with one hand, his other clutched the halberd as he walked away. He climbed through the ruins carefully, occasionally breaking rock and timber aside to get past. It had been hours before reaching the edge of the crater, the sight before him a familiar one.

Thirty feet of steel shaped like an iron maiden stood erect amongst the debris ahead, as they got closer it glowed a little and started to fade and vanish. Amongst the glowing dust he could see a familiar face sipping from fancy china as if nothing had happened at all. "Isn't she a little young for you" the inquisitor asked. Raphael stared him down without looking away, "Whom i choose as company is none of your concern, why are you still here?" he replied.

Ths inquisitor had been tapping his gun slowly on his lap since their arrival and never took his eyes from the girl, "What is it?" he asked. 'Go find your own girl little timmy' The voice growled, Raphael fell into silence whilst composing his answer. "I'll let you know when i find out."Walking away he left the strange inquisitor to his tea and made for a empty home on the brink of the destruction.

Inside was a wreck and the tremors had shaken everything off the walls, However it had everything he needed for now. Reaching the one of the larger room upstairs he laid the girl down and sighed, "So much destruction in such a small body" he muttered, 'Maybe you'll finally score Raphael'. Shaking his head in dismissal he traipsed back down the stairs and grabbed a loaf of bread from the kitchen, his foot knocked a bottle along the floor and gave him room to smile. Sitting on the soft chair in the corner he tore pieces of the bread and washed them down with rum thankfully. "What do we do now i wonder?" he asked himself.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

The Entity tossed and turned as her dreams... more like memories fought against one another. One moment she is a normal human girl walking down the busy city streets, the next she is the glowing entity killing thousandths in her wake. A normal human girl leaning in to kiss the guy she likes, to the massive energy that collide with the young girl completely consuming all of her in the proses before turning into what she was now.

Eyes fluttering, wrestling with the sheets, the entity went too far to the edge and fell right out of bed. THUNK. The entity hit the ground and squealed. The sound she created blew all the lights and glass in the room.

Now awake she found herself tangled up in sheets. Her hair all over her face.

What where those memories? Fragments?

(( sorry a bit short. I already typed something up and lost it. TAT and i just now almost lost it again ))

Shameless Lunatic

User Image

After floating in what felt like an eternity of darkness she sighed. The bubbles escaping her lips. This wasn't exactly what she though the end would be like. But at least there was the silence. Slowly but surely she brought her hand close over her heart. She may have been locked in her own mind, But still the pain was never ending. After a while she grew accustomed to it, as she always had.

Everything was simpler this way. Why did she allow herself to feel again. To want more that what she could have. At least in this place she could find peace in the darkness. Alone.

Closing her eyes, she drifted off. Felt a touch. Someone was on top of her. Her eyes shot open and she found herself laying on her side, with someones breathing gently down her neck. " Finally together again. Now.... " He whispered in her ear as there was panic in her eyes. Grabbing her shoulder he roughly rotated her to lay on her back. Their eye now synced

" .... And for forever " She finished off his sentence breathing heavily, scared that he had found her. His fingers hovering over her lips slowly moved their way down to her neck. Soft at 1st as he stole a kiss. But then he tightened his grip. Now choking her.

" You know.... All this time to myself, I thought I would go mad. " The demoness tried to kick him off of her. But already in a straddling position , he just needed to adjust himself to lock her legs down with his. " But then I realized. If I'm in this hell hole, So must my lovely other half. Surly enough, After much effort I found you. " Her Lords lips twisted in that crooked devilish grin. " Now without further distractions I can have an eternity to pay you back for your betrayal. And its all thanks to the man you thought actually loved you..... When you know the only one who can ever love you, is me. " He grip loosened as she finally stopped trying to fight back. Her expression numbed. " Now then... Where should we begin? "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Raphael had ate through half the loaf before calling it a day with his meal, placing it down next to the empty bottle he sighed and laid back in the chair. Sleep captured his mind. And his imagination with it.

The fields stretched in every direction with the sound of screaming and metal, shadowy figures danced in the flames of the sun and its blood red rays. Step by step the path cleared, struggles seemed to move aside and a pathway opened in front of him, the cries of a woman in pain split the airs of the battlefield so suddenly and silence fell within darkness. The land went to nothingness and in the distance a spotlight stretched down on a group of figures. A single one stood with weapon in hand as many surrounded them.

Raphael was suddenly awake as a thud hit the floor above him, his hand rushed to the halberd propped in the corner and his feet made quickly through the kitchen and up the stairs, he raised his weapon in preparation to repel any attackers. "Thea" he cried out reaching the doorway. Seeing the tangled sheets holding the girl he sighed and lowered his weapon, the end of the halberd slowly touching the ground. Brushing a hand across his face he nodded his head in dismissal and propped the halberd in the doorway, "What are you doing?" Raphael asked grabbing one end of the sheet.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

The entity was completely entangled within the sheets. Like a puppy that got caught up in toilet paper. Her sad eyes looking down at the ground as she tried to make sense of all this new information and emotions.

" Good.... to be desired or approved of...that which is morally right; righteousness....

Bad....of poor quality; inferior or defective. Not such as to be hoped for or desired; unpleasant, or unwelcomed....... "

More of her hair fell over her face as her thoughts flash back to when she killed the woman. " All of these words... all these... emotions... memories that belonged to the one who once owned this face. Its all so heavy for something so small.... " Grabbing his hands she edged him to come down to his knees as she got up onto hers. " but you seem heavy too.... " Her eyes changed to something numb and broken, yet lustful. Her hands slipped behind his neck and pulled him closer. Her skin slightly began to glow. As their lips almost touched a bit of electricity sparked from hers lips to his. In that moment images of the universe flashed before his eyes after feeling ripped apart to create it. The entity now in corporeal form dancing along with the angels before the fall. Yet always afraid of what lied in the abyss would come back for her.

Their lips touched

A flash. He could now see the entity colliding and engulfing everything that was once the girl who's body she now possessed. A girl who saw nothing but blood, death, and hardship. A girl who at a young age was enslaved and pimped out for whatever reasons. A girl who was already broken.

(( sorry rushing this one. Pretty much more of the girls memories kinda overloaded the entity. The girl was pretty much abused, and was forced to well... do stuff. Seeing Raphael unhappy is now making her act in the only was she knows how, based on this... potential split personality's memories.... Still trying to figure this character out. rofl )) (( oh and I forgot to mention the memory share works both ways. So she probably saw clips of what he was dreaming about ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Raphael stared the girl down with a relaxed expression as he tried to grab the other corner of the sheet, suddenly his knees touched ground. The puzzled expression on his face caught him off guard and suddenly he was very uncomfortable, the intimate touch of another had the voice in his head cheering on humorously. The electricity was addictive for a moment and the insight quite intriguing, something forgotten appeared.

Raphael suddenly remembered moments from years ago, a dark alley between buildings with a single door at the end. Everything felt heavy and it was hard to move but the rain was unrelenting. The mans knees buckled beneath him as he collapsed at the door covered in blood, the image of a young face blurred in his vision. Slowly stirring Raphael felt tight bandages wrapping his wounds and thread knitted into the skin, a smiling face greeted him. Although the lips moved he remembered not the words, just the kindness of someone with nothing. The girl had taken the money from his pocket and purchased supplies from the local store to close the wounds but kept none for herself, days passed and the wounds slowly healed themselves at his unnatural rate. During this time he had taken to know who had saved him and offered what money he had left in exchange for his stay until he healed, she seemed delighted to speak with someone who only sought conversation and shelter. He felt ashamed that he had forgotten such a familiar face. And now that young girl was before him, even though it was only in body.

He crawled backwards away from the girl and held her back at arms reach, inspecting her face from a distance he was convinced it was her. Suddenly the tapping of something outside caught his attention, wiping his mouth across his sleeve he approached the window carefully. As he reached the window he felt a sigh escape his lips and turned away from the window.

Down below the strange inquisitor had decorated the garden with crucified fallen angels, each one barely alive as seared wounds smoked from the nails driven through the wrists and ankles. All the while the man whistled a happy tune as if the torture and suffering he inflicted had never existed, he turned to look up. "I see you finally found somewhere to settle!" he shouted. Raphael cursed beneath his breath and ignored the fool on his way to the doorway, he could here the inquisitor complaining comically and shouting at the window.

Shameless Lunatic

Cyber-Mech Grim

User Image

Raphael examined her at arms length, the entity's eyes locked with his. Memories of the girls past continued to flood her thoughts.

A thunk at the door makes the room filled with young girls jump out of their seats. Out of the bunch one stepped forward and told the others to go back to their rooms. Opening the door, she falls back as a soaked, passed out, bloody man practically collapsed on top of her. Struggling to get him off, she eventually broke free, and with much effort slowly dragged him inside. In a panic she attended to his wounds.

When she stood up, the bloody man somewhat regained consciousness and quickly grabbed her wrist. She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek. " You rest now " he easily fell back to sleep.

In time he re-awoke with her straddled on top of him, with a clean wet towel wiping the blood from his face. He grabs her wrist to stop her, and she just tilted her head and smiled again.

Whenever he seemed well enough, she tried to give him further services as was expected. But every time he would stop her advances. This made her very confused. Instead he would talk. He didn't seem like a man who would, but needed something to brake the ice after rejecting her time and time again. And every time she would just smile and place her hand on his cheek once more.

Eventually she gave in and just spoke with the strange man. It was odd... Just talking....But nice....

At night she would prepare tea to help him sleep, while she went to do her rounds. But every morning he would awaken to find her beside him. Every morning except for one.The last day he awoke to find her missing. None of the other girls knew where she went. She was just...Gone.

The entity smiled at Raphael, till the tap on the window snapped her out of the trance. She blinked, a lil lost. When Raphael went up to the door, She waves innocently at the inquisitor as he yelled.
(( sorry if its no good. Its late and I'm falling asleep. XD It can be adjusted if need be, in the morning ))

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

The inquisitor waved innocently back at the girl and jumped down from the fence he stood on to scream at Raphael a moment ago. Making his way to the back door he was just about to grab the handle when he hesitated, he carefully watched it turn on its own and suddenly it swung open. The unnatural force of Raphael kicking the door into the inquisitors face brought a smile on, mean while the inquisitor nursed a sore face. "What are you doing here?" Raphael asked.

The inquisitor brushed his clothing down and looked up at Raphael with his same plain smile of delight. "Well if the first son of Kaine is going to hunt down the leader of the fallen angels i thought it was my duty to assist him" he replied. Raphael gave a grunt and looked up at the window where the girl was, "If you go for the girl our truce is off" he stated. The inquisitor watched Raphael turn and walk away, "What is this girl to you? Just hand her to the church and you can just carry on with your vengeance like nothing happened." Cross suggested.

Raphael stopped just before the door and looked over his shoulder, "I owe her my life and you of all people will understand what that means." Without waiting for a reply he went back inside and found his chair empty in the living room. A tired sigh escaped his lips. Meanwhile Cross had closed the back door behind him and found himself in the kitchen and rather hungry, something glistened at the edge of his vision and he showed a glee not seen before. After a few moments of cluttering he walked through to the living room carrying a bowl of biscuits and sat opposite Raphael in a single chair. "So whats next?" Cross asked.

Raphael stared at the ceiling as he sat back, "I have no idea to be honest, only that Mephisto is planning something big." he replied.

Shameless Lunatic

The moment the inquisitor was out of sight a hand reached to cover the entity's mouth and a sharp stab to the neck with a needle to prevent her from using her powers agains the asalent. Her skin glowed and it sparked a lil here and there, but she couldn't move. The fallen angel now had her pinned to the floor placing his finger against his lips, telling her to keep quiet.

Now recognizing his face she calmed down. But there was something different about him. Leaning in he licked the side of her face followed by a sinister smile. " I always thought you were the most beautiful purest thing I had ever seen. It sickened me....but when I heared they placed you in this filthy form I just had to see it for myself. I must admit. " he whispered while pulling off the sheets still wrapped around her. " This ... I like"

Realizing he had cruel intentions she tried to wiggle out of his grip but the drug was making her feel heavy. She couldn't even call out to Raphael " shhh shhhh shhhh.... No worries my long lost friend.... It Maphisto that will have the honors of cutting you open to find the prize inside "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Raphael sat for moments pondering in the question of what to do next, it was lost on him as his path had been built on the corpses of fallen angels so far. Maybe they could run away and just forget the fallen angels for a fresh start, but then he realised that this would be futile if they still chased after the girl. Maybe he could barter her for a chance to meet Mephisto? He rubbed his eyes warily and stood up.

Inquisitor Cross had been reading some articles from a magazine found on the floor with slight confusion on his face, looking up he watched Raphael move across the room. Raphael knew what he was going to ask, "Seen as i owe her my life i think i'll ask her what she wants to do" he said passing through the doorway. As he reached the bottom of his stairs he felt as if he had left something but it wasn't important at this moment, it was just the three of them. Then a strange feeling overcame him.

It was familiar.

Carefully stepping up the stairs he moved quickly and lightly, making sure not to make a sound. Approaching the doorway he could hear a whispering voice and the presence of someone else in the room with the girl. Edging up against the wall he peered in just enough to see the girl being held down, he held for a moment to observe for weapons as he had none himself. Although he did not doubt his ability to fight without a weapon he still felt vulnerable, this foe was not to be underestimated if they managed to get in without him noticing straight away. It was now or never as he stepped into the doorway and leaped for the assailant.

Shameless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This fallen angel was Maphisto's second in command. An archangel who fell long ago during the war. When Raphael lung toward him he vanished, only to reappear standing behind him, wings fully spread. " Well if it isn't ..." He paused to think, rubbing his chin. " Richard? .... No....? Uh... Romeo? " The fallen angel laughed... "I'm sorry... I never Did catch your name. " A sword appeard in his hand. " None the less... I am going to have to take her will me... See, we have plans for her, and I just can't let you have her. Well...Maybe after she is compleatly dead and drainde? ... If your into that sort of thing...? "

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Raphael felt the rush of wind as his fist hit nothing and he rolled to face the man who appeared behind him, the point of the blade held close to his face when it materialised."I see my brother's lackey is as theatrical as always" he replied. He slowly inched back beside the girl and stared down the man as he carried on taunting Raphael. He glanced at the halbard in the corner and suddenly a noise was heard down stairs.

Beneath the mans feet was a dull glow and Raphael moved like lightning, he grabbed the girl and leapt through the window. He cradled the girl as they fell into the garden with a thud, the room they left suddenly flooded with light and exploded outwards. Raphael quickly turned over as the falling debris hit his back, preventing the girl from harm. From inside the smoking building Cross paced leisurely and closed the door behind him, "Well that was exciting" he said. Raphael shot him a dark look as he picked up the girl.

"I would say you've overdone it again however when it comes to Gabriel i will encourage extreme violence, just make sure you get him this time" Raphael said, looking down at the girl, "It seems our battle isn't over yet." he muttered walking away from the building.

Shameless Lunatic

Gabriel look down but it was too late " Shi..." He cursed as the room exploded.

The entity wanted to cry out. Even though his intentions were to use and kill her, all the angels were the closest thing to family she had. Her eyes watered. Then as she took a look around, she saw all the angels crucified. "No.. " She muttered with her actual voice. With the drug her energy was suppressed, so she was able to speak without blowing anything up. Her skin still staticky.

" Awe, even after all this time.... You still care. " Gabreal said sarcasticly, his wings open before bursting out of the flames . " But where were you? Did you care if your family lived THEN...? How many brothers had to fall before you even noticed?"

Gripping his sword tight. " I was told I couln't kill either of you. But as long as I don't do that. " He speeds toward them, blade ready

Demonic Knight

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dfrnt Illyria

User Image

Raphael kept walking until he came to edge of the path, left and right of the path ahead he witnessed the earlier crucifixes produced by the strange inquisitor, he almost felt pity for them until he remembered his youth.

He was a caged animal as the mark of Kaine infected his entire being, turning him into a creature more than a child when provoked, whilst his brother the manipulator to his suffering blinded the guardians with illusions of innocence. Raphael risen amongst the small faction of angels deemed their keepers and learnt to hold himself in check against his fathers mark. Eventually the passage of time swallowed childhood and with it all the innocence of two boys.

A small voice snapped him from his thoughts and he looked down to see the tears forming, he turned away from the fallen angels and faced the burning building. Using one hand he wiped the tears away, "They have gone to a better place" he whispered. As he did a voice spoke through the flames and burst from the flaming building. Gabriel hovered there before the flames as the building collapsed behind him, the sight cast Gabriel in a demonic shadow from their point of view.

Raphael listened to his words and something moved in the burning debris, just before Gabriel charged an object sprung from the rubble and shot in Raphael's direction. Upon the point of the clash he met Gabriel's sword with his halberd in deadlock, Raphael glared ferociously. In his off hand he held the girl close to his chest, his voice reaching a low growl. "How dare you speak of family to me!"

Raphael lifted his leg and kicked Gabriel back, taking a few steps backwards himself he increased the distance. He gently placed the girl down for a moment and took stance in front of her, Cross quickly moved to stand the opposite side of Gabriel. "You know not what you have done Gabriel." He said. Raphael pulled the sleeve to his right arm up, a glowing symbol of sorts burning in red light was forged into his skin and the veins about it swelled with a dimmer glow. "Father's mark burns ever brighter each day and I feel its strength with each movement, do you remember the story of that demon attack? The one they tried to get this?" he asked rhetorically.

The carriage let every bump in the road vibrate the seat, even the bruises were starting to feel numb now. On either side and in front of the carriage were riders on horses all dressed in travel cloaks to conceal their identity underneath, a whole group of thirty riders surrounded the carriage. A few were making conversation as they assumed the youngster slept inside, unaware that he was listening to their conversation. One moment a joke was made and the next an attack. The Carriage exploded into splinters and debris scattering the riders as a small figure leapt out at the rider and knocked him from his mount. The bone dagger was thrust into the angel over and over again as the others watched the child in horror, the night was filled with the screams of the terrified.

"I was a child when I killed those thirty angels, it was only chance that I came across father's blade. However when I gripped that blade it opened my soul to the power of the mark, I was only a child so I did not understand the simple musings of adults and let my anger vent. After the incident they hidden father's blade far from me and covered it up, they thought I would be their secret weapon in the coming days of the fall. My brother assumed their throne as they met untimely ends and cast the blame to me." he lectured.

Sliding the sleeve back across the skin he sighed, "I disappeared to get away from all this a long time ago but you couldn't just leave us alone. You have broken what was mine and I will have vengeance" He told Gabriel. With one quick step he pushed on the ground and swung the halberd around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff