Welcome to Gaia! ::

the man from last night walked into the bar, he had not wanted to interrupt so he had not gotten a room, but he looks fine, somehow he looks younger than before, though his hair is still silver and he still uses a cane, he walks over to the bar and asks "Hello? is anybody here?"

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The sound of someone in her bar had Ristar stirring from sleep, tugging a groan of displeasure out of her. She hadn't wanted to wake up just yet, loving the dreams her mind had created for her. But the more she felt herself waking up the harder it became to hold on to the images in her head, like trying to hold water in you hands. Groaning once more she rubbed her hands over her face before letting her eyes flutter open, looking around her room a moment before she slipped out of bed.

She got dressed with the snap of her fingers, conjuring up a red skirt trimmed in a black ruffle with a top that matched it quite well. Ri grabbed her brush from the dresser near the door and pulled it through her curls, giggling a bit when the crimson locks fell into her eyes. By now she should have been use to it, but no matter how long she lived her hair still annoyed her. So she tucked the defiant curls back behind her ears and slipped out of the room.

With a wave of her hand the elevator doors opened, which she stepped into and hit the up button. Today was going to be an interesting day, she could feel it. Trusting her instincts over anything else, Ristar took a deep breath and decided to just go with it. When the doors opened again she slipped out of the elevator and into the main room, scanning it slowly before walking to stand behind the bar.

Spotting the silver haired man from the night before Ri smiled, lifting a brow slightly as her gaze moved over him. She could tell that he was an angel just by the way he smelled, recognizing it since she had a few nieces and nephews that were part angel. Undisturbed by it she smiled, waving a hand in greeting.

"Hi there, welcome back. Can I get you anything?" She asked, crossing her arms on the bar so that she could lean over it a bit. Her curls fell over her pale cheeks at the movements, but she ignored them for now and just watched the man.
Ristar Black
The sound of someone in her bar had Ristar stirring from sleep, tugging a groan of displeasure out of her. She hadn't wanted to wake up just yet, loving the dreams her mind had created for her. But the more she felt herself waking up the harder it became to hold on to the images in her head, like trying to hold water in you hands. Groaning once more she rubbed her hands over her face before letting her eyes flutter open, looking around her room a moment before she slipped out of bed.

She got dressed with the snap of her fingers, conjuring up a red skirt trimmed in a black ruffle with a top that matched it quite well. Ri grabbed her brush from the dresser near the door and pulled it through her curls, giggling a bit when the crimson locks fell into her eyes. By now she should have been use to it, but no matter how long she lived her hair still annoyed her. So she tucked the defiant curls back behind her ears and slipped out of the room.

With a wave of her hand the elevator doors opened, which she stepped into and hit the up button. Today was going to be an interesting day, she could feel it. Trusting her instincts over anything else, Ristar took a deep breath and decided to just go with it. When the doors opened again she slipped out of the elevator and into the main room, scanning it slowly before walking to stand behind the bar.

Spotting the silver haired man from the night before Ri smiled, lifting a brow slightly as her gaze moved over him. She could tell that he was an angel just by the way he smelled, recognizing it since she had a few nieces and nephews that were part angel. Undisturbed by it she smiled, waving a hand in greeting.

"Hi there, welcome back. Can I get you anything?" She asked, crossing her arms on the bar so that she could lean over it a bit. Her curls fell over her pale cheeks at the movements, but she ignored them for now and just watched the man.

He smiles at her, a bright smile that seems to light up his angelic face "Good Morning, if it wouldn't be to much trouble some tea would be nice, and as for breakfast if you would just get me whatever you are particularly proud of cookingwise"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
His smile had her own softening, knowing that the man wasn't going to be a problem. Then again, if she had thought he was going to be she would have dealt with it already. Amused by her thoughts Ristar just shook her head, tossing her curls back over her shoulder and her thoughts to the back of her mind.

In response to his request she snapped her fingers, conjuring up his tea as well as what looked like a breakfast buffet that spread over most of the bar top. She waved her hand at it all and grinned a bit, knowing that she was overdoing it a bit. But she hadn't felt like cooking, this way was easier in her eyes.

"Help yourself to what you like, I will get rid of the rest." Ri told him, snapping her fingers again so that a plate and silverware appeared at the start of the buffet. "If there is anything else you require just let me know." She added, winking at him before moving down the bar to start cleaning glasses.
Ristar Black
His smile had her own softening, knowing that the man wasn't going to be a problem. Then again, if she had thought he was going to be she would have dealt with it already. Amused by her thoughts Ristar just shook her head, tossing her curls back over her shoulder and her thoughts to the back of her mind.

In response to his request she snapped her fingers, conjuring up his tea as well as what looked like a breakfast buffet that spread over most of the bar top. She waved her hand at it all and grinned a bit, knowing that she was overdoing it a bit. But she hadn't felt like cooking, this way was easier in her eyes.

"Help yourself to what you like, I will get rid of the rest." Ri told him, snapping her fingers again so that a plate and silverware appeared at the start of the buffet. "If there is anything else you require just let me know." She added, winking at him before moving down the bar to start cleaning glasses.

"Thank you very much, this is more than enough for a poor traveler like I, I doubt I can afford it" he drinks his tea and grabs a fairly generous plate, a little bit of everything "If you don't mind to terribly I would like some conversation, I have been traveling a long time and have gotten a bit lonely, my name is Jacob"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"It's on the house. I make enough on my own to not have to charge my customers for what they wish." Ristar told him, moving her eyes slowly over him as she spoke. There was something interesting about him, but for some reason she couldn't pin it. Tossing it aside for now she made a note to think about it when she was alone, along with the rest of the thoughts that rushed through her head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jacob. I'm Ristar, owner of this lovely establishment and intrigued by what has brought you to it." She replied, holding out a hand in greeting while laughter danced like fire in her eyes.
The long walk to his room the night before seemed even longer carried with the heavy thought of the woman he had meet the night before but had memories of another time with. Was his name even Liam, what was he, and where was this house he kept seeing? Three of what could be endless amoutns of question seemed to be emost important to him. Laying on his bed he barely slept but that which he did all he saw was those same images he had when he had touched Ristar. Speaking of Ristar, he looked to his night stand picking up the golden key he had been given standing in front of the elevator. His mind seemed to race towards her and for whatever reason he had the urge to go down and see if she was awake. But what she said replayed in his head "Emergencies Only." He sighed as he rolled of his bed and walked towards the bathroom for a shower. He left a second set of clothes he carried in a small bag on his back on his bed. Standing in the shower feeling the warm water flow over him he remembered the warmth that he felt whhen she touched him and the water seemed so cold that he turned off the water and stepped out drying himself and picking up the second set of clothes. Everything he owned seemed old and fragile. He looked at the shirt from the night before and sighed at the sight of the rip in his shirt. Pulling the coat back over him he grab both keys and walked out of his room and back towards the lobby. Not to say his mind still wasnt littered with thoughts of her, and how she was involed in his life, but it was a peaceful walk, he knew, rather he hoped, she would still be willing to help him. He only hoped the same advirse affects from the night before would not be as strong, or minimal. He shook his head as his hair was still wet and hung in strands around his head. His brown eyes seemed tired but his body stood tall and his first thought outside of Ristar had been food, and the kitchen was the first place he went.
Ristar Black
"It's on the house. I make enough on my own to not have to charge my customers for what they wish." Ristar told him, moving her eyes slowly over him as she spoke. There was something interesting about him, but for some reason she couldn't pin it. Tossing it aside for now she made a note to think about it when she was alone, along with the rest of the thoughts that rushed through her head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jacob. I'm Ristar, owner of this lovely establishment and intrigued by what has brought you to it." She replied, holding out a hand in greeting while laughter danced like fire in her eyes.

"Thank you very much, I am a bit of a vagabond, I like to walk the earth as I can and meet people, play songs, tell tales, that sort of thing, how long have you had this place?, it realy is rather nice" his eyes have a brightness to them, so light as to be silver

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"A vagabond, you say? Your scent says otherwise, but we will save that little discussion for later." Ristar told him, her voice light and friendly but edged in what seemed to be a strength no normal man or woman would ever be able to match. "Thanks. I have had this place for a few weeks, just opened it for the first time last night. I hope it will pick up a bit more, I like people and what a crowd of them usually brings." She added, laughter still dancing in her bright eyes as she smiled at him.

When Liam stepped into the room she looked over at him for a moment, lifting a brow slightly as she took him in. He seemed fine, but she wasn't going to believe it until she knew for sure. Trying not to get herself worked up over nothing Ri tossed the thoughts aside and returned her eyes to Jacob.
Ristar Black
"A vagabond, you say? Your scent says otherwise, but we will save that little discussion for later." Ristar told him, her voice light and friendly but edged in what seemed to be a strength no normal man or woman would ever be able to match. "Thanks. I have had this place for a few weeks, just opened it for the first time last night. I hope it will pick up a bit more, I like people and what a crowd of them usually brings." She added, laughter still dancing in her bright eyes as she smiled at him.

When Liam stepped into the room she looked over at him for a moment, lifting a brow slightly as she took him in. He seemed fine, but she wasn't going to believe it until she knew for sure. Trying not to get herself worked up over nothing Ri tossed the thoughts aside and returned her eyes to Jacob.

((have to help my brother move a 32 inch TV, gtg))
"I'm sure it will, perhaps if my scent is odd I should get a shower, do you mind?" he says with a smile
As he walked into the kitchen and by Ristar the only thing his mind wanted him to do was stop and touch her, to feel that miraculous warmth she seemed to have plenty of to spare. But his stomach demanded he continue to food and so he did into the kitchen to prepare himself some breakfast. He felt as if her eyes never left him the entirity of his trip into the kitchen. But he never stopped to look back and find out. It was just something he did. He made himself a quick bowl of cereal and a glass of milk and he was set. His head wobbled as he eat tired from the lack of sleep he had gotten, to many thoughts had crowded his minf to allow him to sleep.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((You need to post an exit, it's in the rules))"Of course I don't. Here" She said, setting a silver key in front of him. The number five was carved into the face, telling him which room was his. "Feel free to stay as long as you like. Excuse me." Ri added, bowing her head before slipping out from behind the bar. Her feet carried her to a nearby couch, letting her body fall onto it with a sigh.

For now she let her thoughts entertain her, while her eyes moved over the rafters of the building.((Sucky post, sorry))
Stepping out of the kitchen with a sigh the first thing he saw when he stepped into the lobby was of course her. He smiled widedly seeing that they had somehow ended up being the only two in the establishment, though he was sure that made her slightly uncomfortable. Slowly walking to her he sat a cushion away from her on the couch holding the glass of milk in his hand having already finish his cereal. He looked over to her and smiled nervoulsy not knowing what was going on in her head knowing that is she tried she could know how he was feeling. He set the glass down on the coffee table and cleared his throat as his hair still in the process of drying was moved from out in front of his eyes and looked over to hers hoping to catch a glimpse of that glow they seem to have.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The sound of footsteps had her thoughts faltering, knowing who it was without even having to look. It was the man's scent that gave him away, the way it wrapped around her mind and forced her to think of nothing but him. It made her a little uneasy, but she ignored it and lowered her eyes from the rafters. Their usual glow was still there, illuminating her features as she shifted to look over his.

"Morning, handsome. Can I get you anything?" She asked, brushing a few curls back that had fallen during her movements. While waiting for a response she allowed her eyes to wander over him again, taking in the way he looked compared to yesterday. The nerves were the first thing she noticed, resulting in confusion in herself. He had no reason to be nervous around her, but then again he seemed to feel something for her that she didn't understand. Annoyed by the direction her thoughts had gone, Ri shoved them aside and just smiled sweetly at the man at her side.
He smiled abit and laughed at hearing what she had called him and He leaned over again kissing her cheek and teasingly said. "Nothing but you Beautiful."His voice sounded sweet, at least to him it did. And when he returned to sitting upright bacl a cushion away from her looking back over to her as his hands sat on either side of his legs. Sitting there he tried to calm himself down. His heart had been racing ever since he sat down and he wasnt quite sure why. He had determined that he did have feelings towards her, already, even though he had just met her the other day something seemed different about her. Well obviously she was different but different in even a different way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff